George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

These people are the enemies of humanity.

What a critical race theorist really thinks: "...our constitution should be burned, because our constitution in and of itself is only written for who owned land? Men at the time, it's still written accordingly. Who was owned? Black folks."

These people are the enemies of humanity.

Watching this ideology take over has certainly been educational in terms of the broken, weak, or evil people who gravitate to it.

Around a decade back, when I was more naive, I mentioned ponerology to some adherents of this mind poison (this was before I understood what it really was), suggesting that many problems could be solved if anyone looking to assume a position of responsibility were made to pass a battery of psychological tests meant to weed out psychopaths.

They were horrified at the idea.

That was when I understood what we were dealing with, and I've been treading carefully ever since.

Could it be that Palestinian Lives Matter? I'm not sure, but this is kind of incredible. Did STO forces intervene here, and do an aikido flip with the SJW anti-oppressive philosophy?

I see two football players standing. Good for them.
Croatia 'will not take knee' against England in Euro 2020 opener :cool2:

In a message to their supporters, the CFF said: “The Croatian Football Federation believes that the players have a right to their own opinion on these topics, and that they also have a right to choose whether they want to engage in any activity.

“The players of the Croatian national team jointly decided ahead of the friendly match against Belgium that they will not take the knee and they respectfully stood in silence during the kneeling of their Belgian colleagues.

“The Croatian Football Federation respects their stance on this and will not impose taking the knee as an obligation for Croatian players, as this gesture does not hold any symbolic ties to the fight against racism and discrimination in the context of Croatian culture and tradition.”

We´ll se if it will actually happen and hope that they (and many others) continue defying this stupid ritual....

How wonderful refreshing

it is to listen to the last two videos you referred to, bjorn !
Especially the father and his kid... mama mia, so beautiful. How easy and natural it really is; resonating with a deeper realm of human existence.

💞

Casting a Hispanic Snow White is Disney’s latest attempt to cash in on the twin millennial obsessions of ‘diversity’ and nostalgia​

Once again plundering its extensive back catalog, Disney has pulled out a remake of ‘Snow White and Seven Dwarfs,’ with the lead changed from white to hispanic. Not only is this fake diversity, it is deeply lazy creatively.

Taking classic films and replacing animation with almost the same amount of CGI with a thrown-together cast more colorful than originally conceived has practically become Disney’s bread and butter, so it’s no surprise we are a) getting another ‘Snow White’ and b) she’s not the pale German girl we remember.

Instead, she is a Hispanic actress from New Jersey with a Colombian mother.

Back
Top Bottom