George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Parents are organizing. Right now it seems to be multi-facted. I wasn't sure where to post this, but here seems good enough. They're organizing against multiple fronts - CRT + LGBTQ programming in schools, plus mask and vaccine mandates.

I'm reminded of Moms who sort of channel chi to flip cars to save their kids. Maybe they'll start flipping limousines - especially if there is a sudden, widespread, public exposure of paedophilia in the upper echelons. Didn't the C's mention something about the corrective nature of feminine protective energy, with paedophilia exposure as the trigger?

California recall candidate Larry Elder says ‘systemic racism is a lie.’ Here’s why
BY LARA KORTE
AUGUST 27, 2021 05:00 AM

The leading Republican recall candidate says he’s not African American. He’s an American who is Black.

He thinks systemic racism is a lie, and that rising crime is the result of the Black Lives Matter movement.

He thinks welfare is more harmful to Black families than slavery and that the poor performance of Black children in school would be remedied by school choice.

Among the 46 candidates vying to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in the recall election, he is the leading contender.

Larry Elder’s views on race in some ways align with his libertarian ideals, but have raised alarms among Californians who warn he is the “Black face of white supremacy,” as one Los Angeles Times columnist did recently.

“They are scared to death,” Elder told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in response.

As a Republican, Elder is, statistically speaking, an outlier among African Americans. For decades, Black voters have solidly supported the Democratic Party. The latest data from the Pew Research Center found 83% of Black voters identified with Democrats.

But Black voters are not a political monolith. In 2019, 43% of Black Democrats called themselves moderate, 29% called themselves liberal, and 25% called themselves conservative. according to the Pew Research Center.

Elder, a conservative talk radio host, has a long history of voting Republican, he says, and is among a vocal group of Black conservatives who argue Black Americans have been misled to believe in racism and oppression.

Black Democratic leaders in California say he doesn’t represent them, and would hurt the African American community by stalling progress on reproductive rights and criminal justice.

“We know not all skinfolk are kinfolk. Larry Elder is a perfect example of that,” said Malia Cohen, a member of the California State Board of Equalization, during a gathering with Black officials to oppose the recall.

“He may look like us, he may talk like us, but he is not one of us. He is not down for us.”

‘UNCLE TOM’
In 2020, Elder produced and starred in a documentary film exploring the identity of Black conservatives in America.

The film also features Candace Owens, the conservative firebrand who became well known for supporting former President Donald Trump as a Black woman. Owens’ foundation, Blexit, is listed as a major funder of Elder’s media business. In the film, Owens praises Elder as a mentor.

The documentary is called “Uncle Tom,” a reference to the title character in Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 novel who came to be seen as subservient to white slave owners.

Today, it’s used as a derogatory term.

“An Uncle Tom is somebody who has sold out by embracing the white man, by becoming a Republican, by rejecting the idea that you’re a victim, by supporting things like hard work accountability and low taxes, by refusing to think of yourself as a Black person first, as opposed to as an American who is Black,” Elder says in the movie.

The documentary argues that Black Americans have been brainwashed by leftists and the media into believing they are oppressed and discriminated against.

Elder recalls an incident from his childhood where he was called the n-word by a peer at a Boy Scouts camp

“I literally had to restrain the other kids from killing this guy. I mean they were just gonna kill him. They were more angry about it than I was,” he says in the film. “So I never really felt that those who are bigoted racists were in the majority.”

Elder says it’s not racism that has created barriers for Black Americans, but government programs. He calls the War on Poverty and expansion of welfare in the mid-20th century a “neutron bomb” that led to a majority of Black children being born out of wedlock.

“The welfare state has done more to destroy and destabilize the Black family than even slavery did,” he says in the film.

The documentary goes on to make the argument that Democrats have relied on Black voters to remain in power, but now have a new “victim class” they are exploiting: undocumented immigrants.

“(Democrats) are importing a whole new victim class to do exactly to the illegals what they did to Black America in the 60s: get them addicted to government, give them handouts, and turn them into a permanent class of victim voters,” Owens says in the film.

At a speaking event in Fresno last week, Elder said he doesn’t believe racism is to blame for certain problems in the Black community.

“Get out your magic wand, wave it over America, remove every smidgen of racism from the hearts of white people. Now every body white thinks like Mother Teresa,” he said. “Do we still have the phenomenon where 70% of black children enter the world without a father married to the mother?”

POLICE SHOOTINGS
Elder was a vocal critic of the Black Lives Matter movement as it protested the deaths of Black people at the hands of police last year.

He told The Sacramento Bee editorial board that “this business about the police engaging in systemic racism is false. It’s a lie.”

Crime is rising in California, and Elder says it’s because of a phenomenon he calls the “George Floyd effect,” referencing the Black man who was murdered by a white police officer in Minneapolis last year, which set off a summer of protests and racial reckoning.

After the events of last year, Elder says police officers are afraid of being accused of racism, so they have lightened up on crime.

“The police, because of this false accusation, are engaging in what’s called passive policing as opposed to proactive policing, they’re pulling back,” Elder told The Bee’s editorial board.

At his event in Fresno last week, Elder suggested that several high-profile deaths of Black men by police could have been avoided if they had simply “complied.”

“Whether it’s Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Michael Brown in Ferguson, Eric Gardner in New York, Tamir Rice in Cleveland, virtually every one of these would have been avoided if the civilian/suspect had complied,” he said.

Black adults are about five times as likely as whites to say they’ve been unfairly stopped by police because of their race or ethnicity (44% versus 9%), according to a 2019 Pew Research Center survey. Black men are especially likely to say this: 59% say they’ve been unfairly stopped, versus 31% of black women.

Elder in Fresno argued that because Black Americans have achieved political power, one cannot accuse political systems of racism.

“How are you going to complain about the man when you are the man?” he told the crowd. “Who would have thought that two years after the election and reelection of the first Black president, we’d be talking about reparations and systemic racism?”

The same Pew survey found nearly two-thirds of black adults (65%) say they’ve been in situations where people acted as if they were suspicious of them because of their race or ethnicity, while only a quarter of white adults say that’s happened to them.

At the end of his Fresno remarks, Elder joked about a recent misunderstanding at a gas station near Santa Barbara.

“So we’re getting ready to get on the 101. Decided to pull up to the gas station, fill up before we get on the road,” he said.

“I get out of my car I hear a deep male voice go, ‘Hey, want a banana?’”

Elder said he paused, considered his options, and turned toward the voice.

“I look up, and it’s a white guy standing next to this SUV, and the trunk is open, and there’s a big basket of bananas,” he said to uproarious laughter from the largely white crowd.

The man wasn’t talking to Elder. He was talking to a white homeless man digging through a nearby trash can.

“I said ‘hey! I thought you were talking to me! I was about to accuse you of systemic racism!’” he said as the crowd laughed and applauded. “I said, ‘I’m still going to accuse you of systemic racism. How come the only guy you offered a banana to was that white guy over there?’”

Part of Newsom’s recall strategy has been to reach out directly to specific demographics, including the Latino community, Asian Americans, and African Americans.

At a virtual gathering of Black leaders on Tuesday, California Democratic officials, including Reps. Barbara Lee and Karen Bass, made it clear that Elder does not represent them or their constituents.

“We can’t get confused by Larry Elder,” Bass told viewers. “I don’t care what Larry Elder looks like...We know Larry Elder very well in Los Angeles, and he has built his career on attacking Black leaders.”

Lee and others said the recall could have dire consequences for African Americans.

Tony Thurmond, the state’s superintendent of public instruction, said a vote for Elder is “essentially a vote for Donald Trump.”

“(Newsom) has always put the needs of our community, and in particular, the needs of African Americans, forward, and Larry Elder has spent his entire career trying to erase it,” Thurmond said. “Don’t let a hate monger get elected and reverse everything our governor has built.”

I guess white on black crime is ok in the US when it's Democrat on Republican.

Watch: White Woman In Gorilla Mask Assaults Larry Elder With Eggs
BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, SEP 08, 2021 - 06:40 PM

Larry Elder was assaulted on Wednesday in Los Angeles by a bicyle-riding woman wearing a gorilla mask.

The woman threw at least one egg towards the black gubernatorial challenger to Gavin Newsom, while verbally assaulting Elder and his staff.

The woman's cohorts then became physically aggressive - shoving Elder's staff, slapping them, and hitting them with more eggs - before one begins ranting "Democrats control everything!"

Watch:

The party of the KKK shows its true colors once again.

Kyle Rittenhouse - he is just a child. A young person who just wanted to help his community from the senseless destruction.

Kyle Rittenhouse Was Working as a Lifeguard in Kenosha the Day of the Shooting, Went to Clean Vandalism at School After Work

View attachment 38670

Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.
This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.
After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

“Kyle stopped to ensure care for the wounded attacker but faced a growing mob gesturing towards him. He realized he needed to flee for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled down the street. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him and he fell to the ground,” his legal team says. “One attacker kicked Kyle on the ground while he was on the ground. Yet another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. Several rioters tried to disarm Kyle. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or even use his own weapon against him, Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.”

Rittenhouse then attempted to turn himself in, but was told to keep moving. He went and turned himself in to his local police that evening.

“Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving,” the statement says. “He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.”

The legal team says that “in a reactionary rush to appease the divisive, destructive forces currently roiling this country, prosecutors in Kenosha did not engage in any meaningful analysis of the facts, or any in-depth review of available video footage (some of which shows that a critical state’s witness was not even at the area where the shots were fired); this was not a serious investigation. Rather, after learning Kyle may have had conservative political viewpoints, they immediately saw him as a convenient target who they could use as a scapegoat to distract from the Jacob Blake shooting and the government’s abject failure to ensure basic law and order to citizens. Within 24-36 hours, he was charged with multiple homicide counts.”

Rittenhouse is now being represented by some of the best legal minds in the country at Pierce Bainbridge, with help from Nicholas Sandmann’s lawyer Lin Wood.

On Friday, his legal team obtained a several-week continuance of his extradition hearing to September 25th. The lawyers say that this is an attempt to slow the rush to assassinate his character and destroy his life.

“Kyle, his family, the team at Pierce Bainbridge and his other lawyers intend to fight these charges every step of the way, take the case to trial and win an acquittal on the grounds of self-defense before a jury of his peers,” the statement reads.

The legal fees and other costs of Kyle’s defense will be provided through donations to #FightBack Foundation Inc., a Texas 501(c)(4) foundation created by John Pierce and Lin Wood to protect law- abiding American citizens whose rights are being trampled on by state and local governments that are more concerned with appeasing mobs than protecting those rights.

“A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities as their forefathers did at Lexington and Concord in 1775,” Pierce said. “Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law. He is now in the crosshairs of institutional forces that are much more powerful than him. But he will stand up to them and fight not only for himself, but for all Americans and their beloved Constitution. We will never leave his side until he is victorious in that fight.”

View attachment 38671

Is Kyle Rittenhouse a leader, a killer or a patriot? That’s something everyone will have to decide for themselves. He did not crumble under pressure. He stood up for what is right and he defended himself in a way that should make, not only every dad proud, but anyone who believes in individualism. I don’t know Kyle Rittenhouse, but I am proud of the way he handled himself and rose to the occasion – I pray, that if need be, I have the same mettle as Kyle Rittenhouse. You should as well.

Wow - the FBI sat on evidence that shows Kyle should never have been charged, he was being shot at all the way down the street. Never before seen FLIR footage from an FBI drone. The FBI's attitude makes perfect sense if that anon's claim that Gaige Grosskreutz was a Mossad agent working for them is true:
----

FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting​

On Tuesday, opening statements in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, an18-year-old aspiring police officer accused of fatally shooting two men and wounding a third on the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as BLM riots raged in the streets of Kenosha in response to a white-on-black police shooting.

While prosecutors have slapped the teen with two counts of homicide and one count of attempted homicide, Rittenhouse has pleaded not guilty to all charges, claiming self-defense.

Now, new footage has emerged which bolsters his case.

K RITTENHOUSE.jpg

Before the shooting began, Rittenhouse, 17 at the time, was had arrived in Kenosha in order to help keep order and protect businesses from looting and arson.

"People are getting inured, and our job is to protect this business, and part of my job is also to help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle, because I need to protect myself obviously. But I also have my med kit," Rittenhouse said in footage recorded before the incident.

During the course of the evening, protesters became increasingly violent against Rittenhouse and the group he was with - eventually chasing the teen down the street when protester Joseph Rosenbaum was shot dead in the parking lot of a used car dealership. Shortly thereafter, Rittenhouse could be seen defending himself on the ground from multiple attackers - when he fatally wounded another, and shot the bicep of protester Gaige Grosskreutz who had drawn a pistol and was in the process of aiming it at the teen.

K RITTENHOUSE2.jpg

K RITTENHOUSE3.jpg
Rittenhouse shot the bicep of Gaige Grosskreutz, a volunteer medic for Black Lives Matter who was in the process of aiming his pistol at the teen

RITTENHIYSE4.png

At the time, this footage captured by journalist Brendan Gutenschwager, was all we had to go on.

Now, Human Events' Jack Posobiec reveals that the FBI sat on potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the teen. We recommend playing full screen.

https://twitter.com/SavageNoMore/status/1455584590693867523?s=20

https://twitter.com/SeaLevel18/status/1455580094290923528?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1455618715391860744?s=20

KYLE RITTENHOUSE TRIAL

Clif High made an offhand remark in one of his videos the other day, something like 'Soros has spent hundreds of millions of dollars subverting America's justice system in 2000+ counties.' This is why an open and shut case of self defense that should never have been brought to trial is being dragged through the courts: Soros controls the DA, the police department, the prosecutors and the forensic examiner ('victim' was shot while lying on the ground? GTFO).

The message being sent is don't you dare fight back against communist subversion of your country. If you do, you will be punished by the system they control. It was a severe embarrassment to them that the all-American kid took down a Jewish pedo, a domestic abuser and an agent who was carrying an illegal weapon, all while the FBI stood idly by. Hence the all-out attempts to make an example of him.

Don't let them get away with it.

The prosecution asked a witness to change his statement to incriminate Kyle.
Witness refuses to lie about it on the stand. Muhahaha.

RITTENHOUSE2.jpg

That is NOT what he said. And there's video anyway.

Take notes. Meticulous notes. You will need them.

RITTENHOUSE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom