Goodbye, Ernie

Hi AI

I'm really sorry to hear news of Ernie, he looked like such a beautiful friend. Big hugs to you.

Sorry for your loss AI. I'm normally not a dog person, but Ernie sure looked and sounded like a wonderful, lovely dog.

AI, I'm sorry that you lost your friend.
My condolences to you and your family. Your love and your memories of Ernie will remain. I hope this will ease your grief a bit.

Ernie has such a sweet face! He was well-loved and that makes all the difference, I think. Hugs to all of you!

Guardian said:
Awwwwwww, that is so cute!!
As far as I'm concerned, you can't post too many pictures of Ernie. I'd love to see any you have?

:hug2: :hug2:

Well, since you asked... :halo: My mom has hundreds, but I only have a bunch. Here are my favorites, with some captions of what he was REALLY thinking.

Ernie.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

"Oh, the things I do for therapy..."

IMG_0302.jpg

That's more like it.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

Nice teeth from a raw meat diet!

IMG_2040.jpg

Dreaming of a smaller bed in 3D.

Approaching Infinity said:
Well, since you asked... :halo: My mom has hundreds, but I only have a bunch. Here are my favorites, with some captions of what he was REALLY thinking.

Ernie.jpg

Awwwww, what a pooh face. :love:

I bet he's in 5D watching us talk about him, and his tail's just a wagging! "Yup, I was a VERY good dog"

Thank-you for sharing AI. What a lovely dog, I am sure he is missed. (big hug)

My condolences for your loss, Approaching Infinity. Ernie really seems to have been an exceptional dog, and so cute, too! Thanks for sharing his story and his pictures.

Guardian said:
I bet he's in 5D watching us talk about him, and his tail's just a wagging! "Yup, I was a VERY good dog"

Yep, and he's even supposed to enjoy his after-life attention! :)

I feel sorry for your loss AI, about a year ago (5th may 2010) I went through the same experience, so now you brought this sad news i remember that day when i lost my beloved dog Robert Dante.

What a nice pics of Ernie, he looks like a very special friend. :flowers: :flowers:

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about this, AI. I've met Ernie once and he was a really wonderful dog.

My sincere condolences.

:hug2:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom