Goodbye, Luna the cat!

So sorry for your loss, I have lost 2 cats, that have remained in my mind, one was a lovely Russian Blue, he hated any visitors, and would hide away, when I tried to introduce him into company, he would become quite aggressive, and would hide away (this was almost thirty years ago, he died suddenly) otherwise, he would lie on my bed, while I was reading). Days after his death, when looking up from my reading, I could almost hear his footfalls on the carpet.

He will remain with you in your heart, and whatever part of our creation, he belongs to, he will be with you.

Quelle douleur de perdre un compagnon chéri, ce petit ange trouvera son chemin facilement au paradis des chats...
De tout coeur avec Toi...

What a pain to lose a cherished companion, this little angel will easily find her way to cat heaven...Wholeheartedly with you...

1716883877725.png

Your photos show her as so adorable! I knew from the title of your notice it was about a beloved cat that died and I would wind up in tears. I am so sorry, but so glad you shared your life with this beauty!

Back
Top Bottom