Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

Someone sent me an October 15th copy from this Vigilant Citizen (a newer article - thought it was the same one at first) and then was reminded in Hello H20's Sputnik article above whereby Greta did her "solo climate protests outside the Swedish parliament last year" which is where this begins - The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg
[...]
I don't get this whole one-eye business that some celebrities do (I mean it's stated and seems bizarre to even consider).
Picked this out of the comments to the Vigilant Citizen article above:

"It is a good thing, afterall, that the elite identify their evil works with symbols. It saves us a lot of wasted time identifying bs."
:lol:

The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg

This goes back a ways (to October 8th):

Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

Someone sent me an October 15th copy from this Vigilant Citizen (a newer article - thought it was the same one at first) and then was reminded in Hello H20's Sputnik article above whereby Greta did her "solo climate protests outside the Swedish parliament last year" which is where this begins - The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg

Had a look and it seems here that Greta was inculcated with nonsense at an early stage - a parental accepted marketing scheme that played right into the hands of those who would use her, and the parents ensured it. The rest is history.[...]

She has certainly been managed. :-(

The VI magazine! Thanks for the reminder!
I gathered a bit of info on this article a while ago, as well.

The press release for the issue was August 23, 2011

A translation to English:
Malena Ernman: "Everyone sells his soul to the devil sometime"
Malena Ernman's soprano voice echoes just as obviously among the balconies at the Wiener Opera, as at the Ullared underwear department. "Everybody sells their soul to the devil sometime," says the Swedish superstar, who has brought the opera into the folkhouse. This fall, new assignments await and kick off the world's scenes: "I could break my leg without noticing it".

Further down the page, which is here:
I found this rather synchronistic bit from another interview featured in the same article:

Become your own stress researcher!

What stresses one person yawns another. And it is our individual chemistry that makes the difference. We health reporter Ann Lagerström meets researcher Walter Osika, who thinks that stress-prone can be inherited: "Maybe you got an overdose of your mother's stress hormones already as a fetus?"

Walter Osika currently works at the Department of Clinical Neuroscience & Center for Social Sustainability, Karolinska Institutet. Walter does research on Stress, Compassion, Contemplative Science and Social Sustainability.

Karolinska Institutet | KI · Clinical Neuroscience & Center for Social Sustainability

Due to my prevailing and stoic stance pertaining to matters of health and wellness, ;-D THIS interview with Dr Walter Osika, in the same issue, is a Cosmic wink.

I’ll explain, but:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

GNM excerpts on Autism and Asperger’s syndrome :
~These are just bits of info.
Full diagnosis of specific cases take finesse and lots of care and investigation.
I post this ONLY for the issue of the topic of Greta!
[...]
Dr. Hamer's research demonstrates that the mental limitations are the result of biological conflicts that occurred in utero (see Down Syndrome), at birth, or in the first years of an infant’s life.

~In his Thesis, Dr. Hamer describes how a pregnant woman was living in a home where intense, loud construction was being done on the home, during her pregnancy.
She was around the VERY LOUD lumber saw a lot.
In utero, the baby heard the roaring, screeching, and banging of the saw cutting the lumber, daily.
In Nature, Dr. Hamer explains that the fetal forming brain is programmed with a very deep understanding that the outside world is DANGEROUS and literally ROARING, like a lion!!
To Survive, the infant has to close down, withdraw, and always be AFRAID.
FEAR is the primary operating system.
At birth this baby was diagnosis with Autism.
Dr. Hamer worked with the family, they worked together with the child, and reversed the Autism.
It is an AMAZING and beautiful chapter in Dr Hamers Thesis.
[...]
According to Dr. Hamer, the mental retardation seen in people with autism is in the majority of cases not, as assumed, caused by a deprivation of oxygen (birth asphyxia) but by a severe Autistic Constellation brought on during a difficult delivery. The early maturity stop explains the developmental delay of autistic children as well as their immature behavior (crying or outbursts in overwhelming and frustrating situations). Newborns and infants suffer scare-fright conflicts and territorial anger conflicts also during distressing vaccination procedures. Together with the harmful effects of neurotoxins, this can lead to devastating results. [...]

From an article regarding Malena Ernman during her pregnancy with Greta:

“In 2001, she sang Sesto in Handel’s Giulio Cesare at the Drottningholm Festival. She appeared at the Glyndebourne Festival in 2002 singing Nancy in Albert Herring[10] and in 2003 singing Prince Orlovsky in Johann Strauss's Die Fledermaus, which was also performed and broadcast at the BBC Proms that year.[11] During the 2003/2004 season Ernman sang Donna Elvira in Don Giovanni at La Monnaie in Brussels. “ Malena Ernman - Wikipedia

I suspect that both Greta and her sister fit the GNM profile for the intense scare-fright conflicts.

I can't say that I'm displeased at watching the video and reading the comments. This one, good old British sarcasm :lol: :

One elite who stands to gain a substantial profit from this Climate Change scheme.

Prince Charles tells financiers: invest your trillions to save the planet
Britain's Prince Charles arrives at the Imperial Palace for the Court Banquets after the Ceremony of the Enthronement of Emperor Naruhito in Tokyo, Japan October 22, 2019. Pierre Emmanuel Deletree/Pool via REUTERS

LONDON October 25, 2019 - Britain’s Prince Charles has urged financiers to invest their trillions to help save the planet by investing in projects that protect the environment.

Speaking to the Evening Standard newspaper, the heir to the British throne said that sustainable but profitable investment was key to combating climate change and preserving biodiversity.

I was listening to Canada's CBC Radio today, and not by choice.

Damn!

I cannot stand that radio station. It's a great idea in theory; a national radio network? What it plays, all of Canada hears! A single voice to keep us all on the same page, eh? Pulsing every minute of every day across an entire continent! What a project! How to keep the Queen's subjects resonating on the polite wavelength of "Canandian"? It's Radio!

I have to actively tune it out. It fills the air wherever I turn! My landlord is a stubborn CBC junkie and its signal permeates the house. I wear noise cancelling headphones which don't work. I listen to podcasts to overwhelm it. I thank the heavens for his advanced age and early bed time when he retires for the evening and the Voice of Canada goes blessedly silent. -I think the CBC substitutes for the old patriot's internal dialogue. I really do! -When Canada's ministry of make-believe is speaking, the minds of the obedient can outsource the very task of thinking. I believe it may be true! (Do you have an internal dialogue when you are dissociated and listening to a broadcast? Try it sometime and tell me what you experience.)

Anyway, added to their jam packed regular schedule of progressive virtue signaling, Trump bashing, dissemination of deadly mind and body 'health' advice, deeply biased news coverage masquerading as mature and urbane sophisticate.., (the friendly hosts came out sternly against Julian Asange, promote child trans events and speak of Jordan Peterson in tight lipped tones), why it's wall to wall climate hysteria these days! Ever since that Scandinavian kid delivered her A+ school gymnasium public speaking presentation to a bunch of career politicians (in her best shoes and pigtails), and became the pint-sized second coming of Al Gore... Hell yes, she did! She's touring the resurection of the Great Climate Hockeystick Road Show. She's in Vancouver this week. Glory be, you sinners!

Thing is.., in my regular day to day, nobody but the standard issue wackaloons, (who you'd avoid eye contact regardless of the news cycle), nobody is talking or even thinking about climate change! Among real people, that discussion only happens in the media.

Well.., I say that, but... I'm also seeing fliers on cork boards and I'm getting FaceBook suggestions for these somber community events where folks are invited to discuss how we can come together to make plastic bags go away and perhaps live in tiny houses.

My landlord recently swept through the house and replaced all the lovely warm "As God Intended It" lightbulbs with these weird LED imitations of civilization's greatest invention. You almost don't notice that they're fake, except if you have a fan running nearby, or if you wave your fingers in front of them and notice that funky dance floor strobe effect.

I thought he was just penny pinching, but I now wonder if he wasn't trying to Save The Planet in his own good hearted way. A decent, and conscientious Canadian by every standard! I bless his fine soul as I press my shitty headphones tighter to my skull in an effort to drown out the cheerful voices pecking at the edges of my own internal dialogue.

Hm.

The media is an alternate reality filled with crazy people and if you tune into it, resonate there, you're living with one foot in the wrong world.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get that out.

Okay. Back to the grind.

Last edited:
The media is an alternate reality filled with crazy people and if you tune into it, resonate there, you're living with one foot in the wrong world.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get that out.

No, well said! Sounds like Canada's version of NPR here in the States. It's a slick production with pseudo intellectual overtones that delivers propaganda in a British accent for effect while convincing the listener that they themselves are intelligent whilst receiving it! Quite a feat!

[...] why it's wall to wall climate hysteria these days! Ever since that Scandinavian kid delivered her A+ school gymnasium public speaking presentation to a bunch of career politicians (in her best shoes and pigtails), and became the pint-sized second coming of Al Gore... Hell yes, she did! She's touring the resurection of the Great Climate Hockeystick Road Show. She's in Vancouver this week. Glory be, you sinners!
I've been posting in the Electric Driverless Cars thread about Paul Pantone (now deceased) who invented GEET, which stands for Global Environmental Energy Technology, a plasma reactor. This is a technology that produces zero hydrocarbon, zero carbon monoxide, zero carbon dioxide and 21.1% oxygen exhaust - which is actually better than the air in the spaces it is usually operating! So, we already have the technolgy all these nutjob climate activists are screaming about - it just hasn't been utilized by the PTB for reasons we already know. In the interview below, Paul indicates the official roadblocks that have stood in the way of GEET being used to its full potential (start at 1:53):

As stated in the video, the fuel that's being produced is so efficient and productive that it can multiply the miles per gallon 200%. However, the laws in the US, because of the 1951 National Security Act, say we're not allowed to get mileage that high and so, GEET can only publicly claim a 50% improvement so as to not violate National Security! Also, it is against the law to enter a public highway or publicly paid-for highway using a fuel that has not had road tax paid on it prior to entering the highway. Exceptions have been made for alternative officially approved fuels such as veggie oil. Pantone's efforts to interest established environmental groups in his invention were completely rebuffed. Solving the environmental pollution problems would put them out of business as donations would disappear. Oil companies were open at first, but once they realized the ramifications of his invention, he was cut off. Same with colleges and universities - open at first but then was perceived to be anti-government and no longer welcome. Any associated professors who wrote to him affirming their personal success using GEET, letters that he posted online, had to have them removed else they wouldn't be able to teach the next year. Paul's invention was such a threat to the control system that he was subsequently jailed on trumped-up charges and even committed to a mental institution! A gargantuan effort by his supports finally won his release.

I'm thinking that the best way to counter all this climate change hysteria is to start producing evidence that we already have the carbon neutral/CO2 free technology being demanded. What could they say if they were confronted with the very thing they've been going ape-sh** about?!! Would counter-marchers carrying GEET signs with a working model in tow with plenty of flyers explaining what it is and what it does make a difference? It would certainly be a 'give the lie what it deserves - the TRUTH' action!

No, well said! Sounds like Canada's version of NPR here in the States. It's a slick production with pseudo intellectual overtones that delivers propaganda in a British accent for effect while convincing the listener that they themselves are intelligent whilst receiving it! Quite a feat!

Agreed! When I read your post Woodsman it reminded me of Brave New World/ 1984 for some reason. Thanks for sharing.

On the topic of ranting ;-) today, I had to take public transport to university as I couldn't use my car, 1st world problems I know! Due to the rain and floods we have had in the UK the trains were cancelled and I had to wait for a bus that then took 1.5 hours to get to university, usually the journey takes me 30 minutes in the car. With everything that happened I ended up being 2 hours late and I wasn't the only one!

While I was on my extended journey, it dawned on me that people will not give up their cars and switch to using public transport to "save the environment", unless of course it's government-mandated. It is delusional to expect and demand that they do for several reasons:
1. It completely restricts people's freedom 2. public transport (at least in the UK) is ridiculously expensive. 3. The weather is going to get WAY worse in coming years and it isn't feasible, if British trains can't even cope with abit of rain, then god help us!

Is it just me or do you also get the funny feeling that the whole scare seems to have all of a sudden kind of died down quite a notch almost as if somekind of shift has occurred? It is almost as if, as soon as a lot of people exposed the madness for what it is „the matrix“ shifted gears. Where is all the huge focus and attention on Greta and all the related climate stuff in the media and general discussion right now? Quite a contrast to the last months, OSIT. Reality shift? Just a silly thought that went through my mind today. So take it with a big slab of salt...

Is it just me or do you also get the funny feeling that the whole scare seems to have all of a sudden kind of died down quite a notch almost as if somekind of shift has occurred? It is almost as if, as soon as a lot of people exposed the madness for what it is „the matrix“ shifted gears. Where is all the huge focus and attention on Greta and all the related climate stuff in the media and general discussion right now? Quite a contrast to the last months, OSIT. Reality shift? Just a silly thought that went through my mind today. So take it with a big slab of salt...

I actually think Greta had the exact opposite effect on people with firing neurons than was expected.

Again, I think back to Lobaczewski's discussion of the red and green tomatoes. Pathologicals simply can't imagine why normies don't buy their propaganda and they just double and triple down on it and get more and more ridiculous and obvious until everyone turns away in complete disgust.

I actually think Greta had the exact opposite effect on people with firing neurons than was expected.

That definitely seems to be the case, and now she's crying over Facebook allowing it.

Greta Thunberg hit out at Facebook for ‘not taking responsibility’ for a number of ‘very upsetting’ conspiracy theories being spread about her on the social media site. The Swedish climate activist, 16, who inspired the global school climate strike movement, said she is questioning whether to continue using the social network as a result.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has come under increasing pressure in recent weeks over unreliable information being shared on the site and for its political adverts. Sharing a video of an exchange between Mr Zuckerberg and American politicians in Congress, Greta said there were ‘constant lies and conspiracy theories’ about her on the platform, which she said would result in ‘hate, death threats and ultimately violence’.

The environmentalist, who recently criticised world leaders in a speech at the UN, has been heavily trolled online and accused of ‘catastrophising’.

Earlier this month, a psychologist told Metro.co.uk that adults aim vile abuse at the teenager for a number of reasons, including being told things they do not want to hear.

But now Greta, who has become a global sensation for her climate activism, is calling on the tech giant to take action on trolling and fake news – saying it could be ‘easily’ stopped ‘if Facebook wanted to’.

In a post on the site she wrote: ‘I am, like many others, questioning whether I should keep using Facebook or not. Allowing hate speech, the lack of fact checking and of course the issues of interfering with democracy…are among many, many other things that are very upsetting. [:rolleyes: Pleezzz.... That's what she is promoting herself!]

‘The constant lies and conspiracy theories about me and countless of others of course result in hate, death threats and ultimately violence. This could easily be stopped if Facebook wanted to.’

Greta, who staged her 62nd Friday school strike earlier this week, continued: ‘I find the lack of taking responsibility very disturbing. ‘But I’m sure that if they are challenged and if enough of us demand change – then change will come.’

Attachments

• PRI_92725085.jpg
    PRI_92725085.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 15
That definitely seems to be the case, and now she's crying over Facebook allowing it.

Like Pashalis, I noticed a sudden drop in coverage of Greta and this Climate Change promotion in media outlets. Greta's performance at the U.N. might have distanced large investors, due to the push back it got, might even be the main reason why Prince Charles made headlines? Isn't this Climate Change fiasco tied into Brexit? That might not be working out "as planned" by the elites, either? Their money schemes for big-payouts might be faltering? I also wonder, how much damage was done to the elite's when Clinton failed to get into the White House and the abrupt curtailing of her "pay-to-play" scheme?

Prince Charles tells financiers: invest your trillions to save the planet

Like 6 days ago as she was throwing out her usual script in Canada, she encountered a hard nut to crack:

Greta Thunberg mural vandalized in Canada: ‘This is oil country’

Back
Top Bottom