Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

Just saw this article today. It seems Greta's handlers are upping the ante to see what they can get away with when it comes from the mouth of a damaged teenager. There is no doubt they are pushing for societal change and top down control, big time.
They are really using her till she will fall sick.But they don't care at all. Her parents should go to prison cleaning the washrooms. They are not good parents. And those who admire this Saint Greta do not see that. Greta being a victim, another, of this unscrupulous system. Really!

It is hard not to think of what the C's said about the wave being hyperkinetic sensate, thus making ourselves and all other human beings a lot more vulnerable to go get triggered in an instant and act very emotionally. In the past differences were accepted and things could be discussed without involving the emotional center, but now the lower emotional center in some people gets from 0 to 10 before hardly having said anything. Wearing a MAGA hat can be enough for some to loose it.

Right. What I see is what I think is a bifurcation of reality taking form. It's those who have an inclination towards objective Truth at multiple levels of reality separating from those who would prefer to wishfully think their subjective reality into becoming the objective world using fear, force and intimidation no doubt symbolically represented by the impeachment nonsense and all increasingly being intrinsically energized by this increasing hyperkinetic sensate. Subjectivism becomes objective reality by the power of belief. I would think that at this point the hyperkinetic sensate is presently affecting the psychological realms and it might be just a matter of time before it begins to significantly influence and energize the very interior basis of matter itself, that is, the atomic/subatomic realm including our perceptions of time and space and that's when things might really begin to get weird (as if things are not weird enough now).

The Greta insanity is just another indicator of how reality has inverted and reversed itself thru a kind of 'black magic' 'witchcraft' where the lower order reality attempts to control the higher order. It's the lower parts of the centers taking front and center over the higher parts (the intellectual parts) of the centers. Objective Reason becomes dominated and subservient to temporary narcissistic emotional states. The part rules the whole. The minority rules the majority thru domination using fear, noisy loud brash loudness, covert/overt violence, threats, playing others using self pity and others tendency towards guilt. It's all the stuff that's used by the man behind the curtain. Yep, it's truly the tail wagging the dog.

Right. What I see is what I think is a bifurcation of reality taking form. It's those who have an inclination towards objective Truth at multiple levels of reality separating from those who would prefer to wishfully think their subjective reality into becoming the objective world using fear, force and intimidation no doubt symbolically represented by the impeachment nonsense and all increasingly being intrinsically energized by this increasing hyperkinetic sensate. Subjectivism becomes objective reality by the power of belief. I would think that at this point the hyperkinetic sensate is presently affecting the psychological realms and it might be just a matter of time before it begins to significantly influence and energize the very interior basis of matter itself, that is, the atomic/subatomic realm including our perceptions of time and space and that's when things might really begin to get weird (as if things are not weird enough now).

The Greta insanity is just another indicator of how reality has inverted and reversed itself thru a kind of 'black magic' 'witchcraft' where the lower order reality attempts to control the higher order. It's the lower parts of the centers taking front and center over the higher parts (the intellectual parts) of the centers. Objective Reason becomes dominated and subservient to temporary narcissistic emotional states. The part rules the whole. The minority rules the majority thru domination using fear, noisy loud brash loudness, covert/overt violence, threats, playing others using self pity and others tendency towards guilt. It's all the stuff that's used by the man behind the curtain. Yep, it's truly the tail wagging the dog.

Just wanted to add something here. The C's had a perspective on all these manipulations on humanity through the ages that I find interesting. It was in answer to Laura's realization of all the manipulations she was uncovering at the time...

I am coming to a rather difficult realization that the whole monotheistic idea, which is obviously the basic concept of the 'sons of the law of One,' is the most clever and devious and cunning means of control I have ever encountered in my life. No matter where it comes from, the religionists say "we have the ONE god, WE are his agents, you pay us your money, and we'll tell him to be nice to you in the next world!"

A: Clever if one is deceived. Silly truffle if one is not.

I think this probably pertains to what we are seeing now. Just putting it out there.

Nothing new. Saint Greta is nothing new. Before the Great War it was "Defend your country!". And people believe in the big lie. "Germans are monsters!, they told to kids and young people at schools, defend your country!" and young people from everywhere were the first in believing the big lie. They always need to control and put fear in the mind of the generation that is growing, to kill this same generation after that. This planet is a sanatorium of nuts. And parents accept everything because they are afraid also, listening the tv day after day. When their kids went to war they were proud, because they were defending the country against the enemy. Today the enemy with Saint Greta is the Climate Change, the big lie. Oh, well.

Today the enemy with Saint Greta is the Climate Change, the big lie. Oh, well.
Perhaps rather than the big lie, then just one of many lies. Just like "There is a program for everyone" as the C's once said, then there is also a lie for everyone. There are lies for those who hate the Russians or the Chinese or Iranians or Muslims or Christians or Jews. There are lies for those wishing to believe in Big Pharma, GMO, the MSM, the food pyramid, Postmodernism, Darwinism, LGBT++, Freedom and democracy and on and on, and as we have discovered here through the work of Laura and this network, the truth is in the details. The lies intersect each other and form a tangled web.

It hurts to discover that we have been believing and perhaps even promoting lies and for many it is so much easier to stay asleep. Hey you are even supported by the MSM and authoritative figures to continue to believe the lies, so why become an outcast by looking into 'conspiracy' theories? Like 'Cypher' in the first Matrix movie, most would prefer to go back to sleep and remember nothing of that discomforting truth. For those on the path of disentangling from the lies, alarm clocks as Gurdjieff mentioned has to go off every so often so that entropy and sleep doesn't overtake us.

Many people will die due to this Climate change religion. Like all religions, there will be war, war against people, against humanity. All wars are against common sense and intelligence, against love and empathy, against nature, against this earth. The Great War killed around 10 millions people, the Second War, just the Second, around 70 millions without counting the continuity of this Second War, Vietnam and all the wars against South Americans, etc. Now the globalists want to continue and kill billions. There is an excellent article that Sott edited that talk about this and that's why I think that this Greta stuff is just the point of the iceberg. And I ask myself: will Greta be able to endure all of this till the end?

Wow. There are so many points mentioned on this subject by everybody in very clear details. It's now got to the point where everything is so enmeshed that nothing can stop the momentum. It's just a huge juggernaut self perpetuating
and as the C's said all we can do is watch, witness and keep our sanity. The manipulation is staggering and I feel if we don't pay close heed it could overwhelm. Our knowledge of what's occurring is our only safeguard. The love for all humanity is the hardest thing for me to really feel right now with what some are doing to their fellow man. I know Laura said that, at the end of the day, we are all being manipulated and intellectually I understand this but I'm only able to go so far. Any hints anyone to get beyond this.?

Whether or not it is misleading as is alleged, I'm amused by this photo she tweeted, appearing to be a poor and weary lone traveler, not surrounded by handlers with credit cards. She accidentally triggered a testy exchange with the German railroad company, which allegedly provided her with a free, first-class ticket through Germany towards Sweden.

1576441461200.png

What is in these big, huge suitcases ??? I am sure of plain of gifts that she received from politicians, from companies, from fans. No, she is not a poor little girl. Poor little girls don't have so huge gigantic suitcases!

She accidentally triggered a testy exchange with the German railroad company, which allegedly provided her with a free, first-class ticket through Germany towards Sweden.
:lol:
Electric train or diesel?

Surprised she had not a Tesla ride part way home to complete her circuit. Anyway, thank goodness for Göttingen and First Class, not that she was complaining, as the sign above her head alluded that she be provided 'with the comfort check' (Mit dem komfort check), and in the end she got it and she will be home for Christmas; which brings up presents.

The big big present under the tree (assuming they have one and its not made from synthetic oils) will be Malena Ernman's PR enriched pre-book sales that have been ratcheted up by all the big publishing houses for its 2020 release, which also assumes that Ghost Writers, if they are employed, get it right. That's a big capitalist present, which this article (not recommitting it for many of its reasons) delves into the historical Ernman clan, and it is quite the clan:

That is an amazing clan of industrialists, and probably not so left-leaning. Her dad was the CFO of Sandvic which is one heck of a company for many in the resource extraction business. However, not much at all is said about Melena's mother and father, in fact even Wikipedia is void of any real mention of them.

Malena Magdalena Ernman’s family
Their hypocrisy is even worse when you consider Greta Thunberg’s maternal grandparents’ side of the family, who were Swedish captains of industry, full of conservative capitalists. The bodybuilding singer Malena and Fake News say very little about them because it would contradict the impish Earth Mother theme they dreamt up for Greta. A detailed page about Malena’s family tree, translated into English, is here, with a backup screen recording here.

Malena Ernman’s real name is Magdalena Ernman, and her mother was an orphan. Her father, Lars Ernman, was a Chief Financial Officer for the Sandvik Group, a Swedish company, founded in 1862. According to Wikipedia, Sandvik is a “high-technology engineering group in tools and tooling systems for metal cutting, equipment, tools and services for the mining and construction industries, products in advanced stainless steel and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. It has about 42,000 employees and sales in more than 160 countries. Invoiced sales are approximately SEK 100 billion (2018).”

Lars’s father, Karl Andersson, who changed his surname to Ernman, was the purchasing manager for Mo & Domsjö AB, Örnsköldsvik (now Holmen). Its business is in the forest, pulp, and paper industries. He was Greta Thunberg’s great grandfather.

Greta’s maternal grandmother Eva was adopted, but her biological father was a civil engineer and Vice President of Tetra Pak. From Wikipedia: “Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company of Tetra Laval, with head offices in Sweden and Switzerland. The company offers packaging, filling machines and processing for dairy, beverages, cheese, ice-cream and prepared food, including distribution tools like accumulators, cap applicators, conveyors, crate packers, film wrappers, line controllers and straw applicators.”

Looking at the diagram on the right, you can see that each of Malena’s parents come from a long line of innovative industrial business people. Lars’ ancestors included crowds of millers, merchants, and traders in textiles and other industries, up to 1758, followed by Frisks, Fresks, Anderssons, and Ernmans – all industrial directors and masters of commerce. Lars Fresk, 1758 to 1830, was knighted in 1803 for his outstanding work in Industry.

Eve’s family are much the same, with Buscks running Swedish textiles as merchants, traders, and clothing manufactures. They founded industries and employed thousands for 157 years, from 1701 to 1858, and were followed by more Buscks, Ermins, and others. Johan Georg Busck was part owner and manager of Almedahls Fabriker in Gothenburg for 40 years.

With so many distinguished Swedish business-people, stretching back centuries, you can imagine what they would think about Malena Ernman, and her daughter Greta Thunberg, with their ‘carbon footprint’ cult. How ashamed they would be.

There are thousands of dynasties like these in the world – assemblies of talented and hard-working individuals with quality upbringings and high work ethics. Why, these days, do they often wind up with dumbed-down anti-industry fools like Greta Thunberg and her parents?

How ashamed would they be? I don't know as that remains to be seen, yet her ancestors don't much look like lefties and mama Malena Ernman's bank account may be in keeping with her roots; just her and her husbands 'foolish' methods, including using their daughter, are to be questioned, not to mention their Malthusian eco-fascist handlers.

Electric train or diesel?
This was tweeted by the rail company before the testy exchange.
;-D
Why am I not surprised, so she was mighty pleased it was an 🔌train. If she comes back to Canada while creating another eco-circuit without the Schwarzenegger/Terminator Tesla, she would need to settle for a second class ⛽d-train. How quaint.

So many people praise the UN. My hair stands on edge when I hear UN praise and environmental change, global warming, sustainability, green/energy saving in the same phrase.

I believe I'm on the same side as most here towards my feeling about the false prophet. But it's possible I have a contradictory feel about some aspects - particularly the push for green energy. And like all my posts, I am open to be corrected.

To me, the idea of green energy, which uses the natural elements of our planet (solar, wind, tidal, geothermal) is appealing for a few reasons. Firstly, it's abundant; infinite from a human lifetime's perspective and theoretically free (if installation and maintenance were free). Secondly if not yet, could eventually become advanced enough, that it's clean. That is, no polluted air to breathe in, and/or less degradation to the natural environment via less open cut mining and sea drilling. Thirdly, it's allows for comparatively quiet operations - including modes of transport that currently use combustion engines. If there was a choice between dirty and clean, quiet and noisy, expensive and cheap, I would pick the best of each of those options.

If the argument (from the false prophet and supporters) is misguided, but the outcome is favorable (to everyone else), is it worth biting the tongue?

It's not lost on me either that for the world to have gotten to an advanced enough state, to be arguing about fossil fuels and global warming, we needed the things being argued against to advance us to a technological level that allows it to be. I'm not so sure the leftist protesters understand the irony, or fundamentally, the physical requirement.

Perhaps rather than the big lie, then just one of many lies. Just like "There is a program for everyone" as the C's once said, then there is also a lie for everyone. There are lies for those who hate the Russians or the Chinese or Iranians or Muslims or Christians or Jews. There are lies for those wishing to believe in Big Pharma, GMO, the MSM, the food pyramid, Postmodernism, Darwinism, LGBT++, Freedom and democracy and on and on, and as we have discovered here through the work of Laura and this network, the truth is in the details. The lies intersect each other and form a tangled web.

It hurts to discover that we have been believing and perhaps even promoting lies and for many it is so much easier to stay asleep. Hey you are even supported by the MSM and authoritative figures to continue to believe the lies, so why become an outcast by looking into 'conspiracy' theories? Like 'Cypher' in the first Matrix movie, most would prefer to go back to sleep and remember nothing of that discomforting truth. For those on the path of disentangling from the lies, alarm clocks as Gurdjieff mentioned has to go off every so often so that entropy and sleep doesn't overtake us.

Very true! And I think all the lies, (and the above mentioned probably doesn't even cover a fraction of them) are layer upon layer upon layer, so deep and buried that the digging and research required to untangle this mess is pretty much beyond the capabilities of the average person, who has to spend all their time working just to keep a roof above their heads.

It is so much easier to stay asleep, and for some it is due to social pressure and not wanting to be labelled as a conspiracy nut, but for others I suspect at some level deep down they have a sense that there is something terribly, terribly wrong which they can't bear to face. Hiding their head in the sand is the way they are protecting themselves from facing the awful truth that everything we have been taught is a lie.

Back
Top Bottom