Has the contact with the C's stopped?

Laura said:
There's a lot we can't write/talk about during the process because it would give away our legal strategies and possibly make the situation worse. That's why we are a bit close-lipped on this. But ya'll know me!!! The instant I'm able, I'm going to reveal every detail, and there is a LOT! For example, I'm rather sure that a whole lot of people would have liked to have been flies on the wall during legendary French police interrogations, right? Well, you are gonna get the next best thing one of these days... I don't think anything has ever revealed the French police mentality better than what we went through. One of our attorneys, after reviewing this material (just say we have very good memories... :evil: ) was totally shocked. He said "It's an Inquisition! Things like this should not be happening in France!"

But that's all I can tell you now...

There is a certain sad and annoying irony to being persecuted in France. I know the reasons for leaving Florida for France were manifold, but one of the reasons was that the US was not going to be a good place to be for such activities as superluminal communication. It seems that you jumped from a raging frying pan into one that was just warming up...

Sigh.

rs said:
There is a certain sad and annoying irony to being persecuted in France. I know the reasons for leaving Florida for France were manifold, but one of the reasons was that the US was not going to be a good place to be for such activities as superluminal communication. It seems that you jumped from a raging frying pan into one that was just warming up...

Sigh.

Yeah. And, at this point, the galloping fascism is literally everywhere. I was joking today that, at least in the U.S., I could get a decent glass of iced tea in a restaurant while the earth churns and burns.

There's a lot we can't write/talk about during the process because it would give away our legal strategies and possibly make the situation worse. That's why we are a bit close-lipped on this. But ya'll know me!!! The instant I'm able, I'm going to reveal every detail, and there is a LOT! For example, I'm rather sure that a whole lot of people would have liked to have been flies on the wall during legendary French police interrogations, right? Well, you are gonna get the next best thing one of these days... I don't think anything has ever revealed the French police mentality better than what we went through. One of our attorneys, after reviewing this material (just say we have very good memories... ) was totally shocked. He said "It's an Inquisition! Things like this should not be happening in France!"

But that's all I can tell you now...

It’s incredible this entire Inquisition!!!!

But what is more disgusting for me is who began this actions is out there living quiet -chasing women- making damage to others as any psychopath could do!!! And no one of the police can see that!!! Search for the real criminal is not what it has to do!!!! God!!!

So now we live in a bizarre world the Gods are criminal and the criminal are our saints!!!! :scared:

Laura said:
Yeah. And, at this point, the galloping fascism is literally everywhere. I was joking today that, at least in the U.S., I could get a decent glass of iced tea in a restaurant while the earth churns and burns.
:lol: good to see you still have your sense of humor. ;)

Well, the U.S. is pretty embarrassing to me, so you aren't alone in this. I've started realizing that France really isn't much different from the U.S. at all except in details. And like there are good people in the U.S., there are good people in France.

Hang in there Laura.
Very interesting times we are living in are they not?
I too am ashamed of the state of awareness of the people around me, but, I grew up in a very violent authoritarian atmosphere and by the grace of some blessing beyond my understanding I am able to somewhat recognize the ponerized thinking around me. (Reading your writings from almost the beginning of when you started to put them online and the reading selections from QFG I have been able to digest in the last 5 years has helped enormously)
Still not sure why I chose the "reddest of the red" state to spend the last 22 years in, but I'm sure to find out eventually....
And the show goes on. Lessons are fun (?) :cool2:

I was a little curious about this myself. Thanks for the explanation and best of luck to all of you with this situation.

Laura said:
I was joking today that, at least in the U.S., I could get a decent glass of iced tea in a restaurant while the earth churns and burns.

Ain't that the truth. From the most clueless people on the planet.
I love a lot of people in my host country (US) but it is bone chilling to think of Sebastian Haffner's writings and how all of this is playing out again but this time with a group of people that doesn't have the same intellectual faculties as the Germans of the beginning of the 20th century.
Horror of history indeed.
I long for the days where we're going to be sitting around a stone circle manifesting tasty beef bits and bacon through chant and dance.

What I've learned over the years on this forum, is that the act of 'waking up' brings attacks. Imagine being awake for years and years, challanging everything - and what horrific things come to destroy a person a project of truth and a group?

Not breaking down and continuing to fight with a healthy body and sound mind is the best way to proceed and it takes a lot of focus.. Watching these many attacks over the years, not many people could take the stress. Thanks Laura and the great team of people that keep this family walking on with strength.

:love:

Laurelayn said:
Well, the U.S. is pretty embarrassing to me, so you aren't alone in this. I've started realizing that France really isn't much different from the U.S. at all except in details. And like there are good people in the U.S., there are good people in France.

Hang in there Laura.
Very interesting times we are living in are they not? [..]

Still not sure why I chose the "reddest of the red" state to spend the last 22 years in, but I'm sure to find out eventually....
And the show goes on. Lessons are fun (?) :cool2:

I am also in one of the flaming red states as well - still wondering why I came back! Can't even eat the Gulf seafood anymore :( That said, there are good people here even if a lot of them are clueless.

I have assumed you were all completely overwhelmed by what you have been dealing with and probably practicing strategic enclosure as regards the C's. Take care, am :hug2: holding you all in my prayers!

domi said:
I long for the days where we're going to be sitting around a stone circle manifesting tasty beef bits and bacon through chant and dance.

That sounds pleasant. But do you really long for that? If you think that experience is missing from your development, I am sure you can get it next time around. And I obviously don't mean right now, as thousands of years either way means nothing.

I hope this makes sense. But if not, please ask questions. I will try to answer! Or maybe someone else with better answers!

Laura said:
That is exactly the case. We have been under such intense attack that there are numerous issues. At present, there is even the question as to whether we might be raided by a gang of gendarmes if we decide to have a session with the Cs.

Yesterday, we spent several hours with our tax attorney preparing for the Fisc audit. He told us that he has only seen two instances of this level of demand for information and both of them were huge companies targeted by the government, so we can be pretty sure that it is not just "random" that we were selected for auditing. This sort of thing takes an enormous amount of time and preparation, too.

Fairly recently, Mrs Peel, I believe, said something to the effect that if we want to work on behalf of the universe, the universe might want us in a certain place at a certain time, for its own purposes, but we might not like it there or how we got there.

It strikes me as possible that the Chateau crew were needed in France to balance the rampant fascism there, and to expose France's ridiculous anti-cult 'laws'. I just wish that such balancing could be accomplished without these attacks by the so-called 'authorities' on people who I consider friends (even though I've only cyber-met them!).

Hang in there. You guys are in my daily prayers to the DCM.

Free thinkers are dangerous, they fight against the status quo. That's why you are attacked. I admire your strength and valiance.

It strikes me as possible that the Chateau crew were needed in France to balance the rampant fascism there, and to expose France's ridiculous anti-cult 'laws'.

What Endymion says makes sense. It's quite possible.

What keeps crossing my mind though is that by not talking to the C's, Laura and everyone there could be shutting out a helping hand.

I understand the C's have admonished over and over that the knowledge is within and that due to this the Chateau should have all they need in order to overcome at their disposal, but I can't help thinking of how the C's also gave advice such as to network which was invaluable.

The whole situation is ridiculous and saddening. With all my heart I hope sanity prevails.

loreta said:
Free thinkers are dangerous, they fight against the status quo. That's why you are attacked. I admire your strength and valiance.

In a proverbial nutshell. :)

Endymion said:
It strikes me as possible that the Chateau crew were needed in France to balance the rampant fascism there, and to expose France's ridiculous anti-cult 'laws'. I just wish that such balancing could be accomplished without these attacks by the so-called 'authorities' on people who I consider friends (even though I've only cyber-met them!).

Or perhaps it was the other way around. France has been the main host for witch-hunting organizations and mind-set for years because 'they' knew that's where the HQ would be located at this point in time. In fact, the negative meme of sects and cults was to a large extent manufactured a few decades back by the CIA and friends through cases like Jim Jones or David Koresh. These were government-sponsored tragedies (this is covered in 'Evidence of Revision'). Then it just so happened that France grabbed the ball and ran away with the meme, of all countries. All of these were actions by pathological people in power which have resulted in the situation we are seeing today. Without all those things they would have no way of harrassing as they can now. A series of unfortunate coincidences - or maybe not?

Just speculating here.

Back
Top Bottom