Has the contact with the C's stopped?

Guardian said:
voyageur said:
Don’t know about that Guardian, according to this;

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242430-Police-State-85-Things-that-Might-Get-You-on-a-DHS-Terrorist-Watch-List

Number 13 on the Terror watch list is:

13 - Emit strange odors :scared:

OMG My dog is a terrorist! :P

:rotfl: So's every skunk in the country!

Gimpy said:
Guardian said:
voyageur said:
Don’t know about that Guardian, according to this;

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242430-Police-State-85-Things-that-Might-Get-You-on-a-DHS-Terrorist-Watch-List

Number 13 on the Terror watch list is:

13 - Emit strange odors :scared:

OMG My dog is a terrorist! :P

:rotfl: So's every skunk in the country!

As are the constant parade of teenagers that are in and out of my house! I don't think strange even begins to describe some of the odors they emit. :cry:

Laura said:
...I don't think anything has ever revealed the French police mentality better than what we went through. One of our attorneys, after reviewing this material (just say we have very good memories... :evil: ) was totally shocked. He said "It's an Inquisition! Things like this should not be happening in France!"

I just listened to a TED presentation made by young attorney Karen Tse (Cambodian I believe) who heads an international organization aimed at eliminating torture. She began by pointing out that most torture is used against citizens, not terrorists; and that many torture victims are children as young as 8, who did no more than steal a bicycle!

Her vision and persistence was inspiring. Her approach has been to achieve small, but strategic victories in various countries by rallying members of defense lawyer associations to stand up against prosecutors who accept "confessions" without question. One such lawyer who'd worked 25 years, admitted she'd never had to prepare a case because "all defendants came with signed confessions!"

And for now, Ms. Tse is targeting only those 93 developing countries which have already enacted laws prohibiting torture--to pressure them into enforcing their laws. She made the observation that "oppressive" countries strip away rights, which provoke the citizens into demanding--and getting--more justice. In contrast, "democratic" countries guarantee rights, which lulls citizens into permitting their legal rights to be stripped away.

She contended that torture was used so routinely because it was extremely economical compared to conducting proper investigations! While that's psychopathic enough in itself, unfortunately, Ms. Tse, like so many other well-meaning activists, doesn't seem to realize the core problem is the dominance of psychopaths throughout society.

curious_richard said:
domi said:
I long for the days where we're going to be sitting around a stone circle manifesting tasty beef bits and bacon through chant and dance.

That sounds pleasant. But do you really long for that? If you think that experience is missing from your development, I am sure you can get it next time around. And I obviously don't mean right now, as thousands of years either way means nothing.

When I wrote the above I had a feeling of disgust for this STS reality and I was visualizing something nice and pleasant.
That's all.

No one is going to be proud of their country when one looks at the behaviour of its security forces.
British state security forces would be behaving as badly if not worse than the French if they had a mind too.

I'm new to the forum and did not know that Laura is now living in France.
I admire your courage and determination Laura and family.

Hi. This is my first post here. Sorry for my bad English.

Alex Collier was also attacked by unfavorable forces.
_http://www.alexcollier.org/please-help-alex-collier/
Isn't that coincidence? Right, I forgot there's no such thing as coincidence.

The question is why now? Are they cleansing the road for something?

BTW.
We in Poland, was celebrating in 2011 "The Year of Marie Sklodowska-Curie".
There was few articles in newspapers and few TV programs about Marie's life. She was an incredible scientist, but what was most important, she was an altruist. Her main goal was to teach humanity how to use radiation for good, before evil people wanted to use it for their own egocentric purpose. From this perspective, I could say she was an altruist from higher density.

But in her life was also situation when people discredit her.

As Wikipedia says:
"In 1911 it was revealed that in 1910–11 Curie had conducted an affair of about a year's duration with physicist Paul Langevin, a former student of Pierre Curie's.[34] He was a married man who was estranged from his wife. This resulted in a press scandal that was exploited by her academic opponents. Despite her fame as a scientist working for France, the public's attitude tended toward xenophobia—the same that had led to the Dreyfus affair–which also fueled false speculation that Curie was Jewish. She was five years older than Langevin and was portrayed in the tabloids as a home-wrecker."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
Authors: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marie_Curie&action=history

This scandal affected on her life very bad. Mostly psychically but physically also. Isn't that a lesson, that we should be careful with any person? Like in Matrix. Every person who is unplugged could be Agent Smith.

/“Everything popular is wrong.” Oscar Wilde/

Welcome to the forum neonix :)

We recommend all new members to make an introduction in the Newbies section telling a bit about themselves like how you found us and how much of the material here you have read, you can see how others did it to get the idea.

Your link about Alex Collier was deactivated since is already known on the forum as disinfo.
You may want to have a look here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,10391.msg182117.html#msg182117

Ana said:
Your link about Alex Collier was deactivated since is already known on the forum as disinfo.
Hi neonix,

Welcome to the forum.
Would you be interested to know more as to why and how this conclusion about Alex Collier and his materials was reached and in what precise context, it's strongly recommended to use the search function (see top of the page) for such queries. In this particular instance the best search term would be Andromedans. Make sure you search the whole forum for that term and you will find 21 results with references and all presented to you (at least, that's what I retrieved in doing so).
Happy reading!

Back
Top Bottom