Has the contact with the C's stopped?

Just checking in to this thread and it does make my heart heavy to hear that you all at the chateau are still in this muck and mire. My prayers for justice are with you.

Thank you for being so strong on the front line.

Windmill knight said:
Endymion said:
It strikes me as possible that the Chateau crew were needed in France to balance the rampant fascism there, and to expose France's ridiculous anti-cult 'laws'. I just wish that such balancing could be accomplished without these attacks by the so-called 'authorities' on people who I consider friends (even though I've only cyber-met them!).

Or perhaps it was the other way around. France has been the main host for witch-hunting organizations and mind-set for years because 'they' knew that's where the HQ would be located at this point in time. In fact, the negative meme of sects and cults was to a large extent manufactured a few decades back by the CIA and friends through cases like Jim Jones or David Koresh. These were government-sponsored tragedies (this is covered in 'Evidence of Revision'). Then it just so happened that France grabbed the ball and ran away with the meme, of all countries. All of these were actions by pathological people in power which have resulted in the situation we are seeing today. Without all those things they would have no way of harrassing as they can now. A series of unfortunate coincidences - or maybe not?

Just speculating here.

Just speculating, and it's a fascinating speculation (that I shared but didn't express), that is implying the hyperdimensional control (with time travel capabilities) being above all the pathological players at this level, including the intelligence agencies. But it's still just a speculation, FWIW. Probably still need to pay lots of attention to the pathological power plays at THIS level for clues about the machinations of the higher level.

Windmill knight said:
Endymion said:
It strikes me as possible that the Chateau crew were needed in France to balance the rampant fascism there, and to expose France's ridiculous anti-cult 'laws'. I just wish that such balancing could be accomplished without these attacks by the so-called 'authorities' on people who I consider friends (even though I've only cyber-met them!).

Or perhaps it was the other way around. France has been the main host for witch-hunting organizations and mind-set for years because 'they' knew that's where the HQ would be located at this point in time. In fact, the negative meme of sects and cults was to a large extent manufactured a few decades back by the CIA and friends through cases like Jim Jones or David Koresh. These were government-sponsored tragedies (this is covered in 'Evidence of Revision'). Then it just so happened that France grabbed the ball and ran away with the meme, of all countries. All of these were actions by pathological people in power which have resulted in the situation we are seeing today. Without all those things they would have no way of harrassing as they can now. A series of unfortunate coincidences - or maybe not?

Just speculating here.

Completely unfortunate! If the QFG were to settle in any country the system of control will arrange the things in anticipation with its time travel capabilities! But there is always a maneuvering range as for "they" as for "us"

Yes, Galaxia, not to mention the singular "misfortune" that the crew may have to vacate the chateau on top of everything else.

cassandra said:
Yes, Galaxia, not to mention the singular "misfortune" that the crew may have to vacate the chateau on top of everything else.

Yeah.

Well, we are back from round one and I'd say the score is about even at the moment. The Fisc agent doesn't know anything about international law and tax treaties and stuff and we have an international tax lawyer. He did most of the talking and he wasn't giving anything.

We left with everything at an impasse and the atty and agent will be meeting again in about a month and he will have a whole bunch of documentation to justify our position. Interestingly, at the last minute, I printed out Judge Haggerty's jurisdiction decision in the HBI/Pepin case and took it with me. He looked at it and said it would be very helpful for a U.S. federal judge to have claimed jurisdiction and WHY. So, something that seemed pretty negative at the time has turned out to be a strong argument in our favor.

Issues of whether or not we are living "high on the hog" don't even come into play here. Anybody can see we aren't, that our expenses always exceed our income, not to mention the fact that Ark made more money working on his own as a defense subcontractor than we have available to us now, and that was just to support our family, not all the other people we now support, and the projects and all that. In fact, just about everybody in this house used to make more money on their own than we have to live on all together now! So, she didn't even approach that angle. She's more interested in the issue that we are not numbers in the system... sheesh, go figure.

Gimpy said:
She's more interested in the issue that we are not numbers in the system... sheesh, go figure.

What does that even mean? :huh:

French bureaucratic mindset. She wants us to file tax returns even if we have no personal income and enter "0" in the income field. It disturbs her sense of what is right for us to live in France and file our returns in the U.S. even though that is perfectly legal!

It seems to me that strict order is being given to madamme agent from superiors in taxes service and that could be a reason why she won't act logically and/or professionally when faced with proofs of zero income ... She is a bureaucratic dog "launched to bite" - maybe to provoke wrong move, to expose your belly to predators... Well maybe you could try some boring tactics with her like when you finish going through all financial documentation your calculation could somehow result in different numbers than hers so you will have to go trough it again, and again and again ... so she could wish to go to sick leave rather than to go back to you next time... This needs strong will and nerves of steel - but bureaucracy don't like to chore and they don't run on fat :rolleyes: .... Well this sounds a kind of kinky even to me but this approach worked for me in dealing with some really annoying individuals on different occasions, albeit it is really a tremendous effort...

This may help or not...

Death by a thousand (boring, legalistic, nitpicking, hoop jumping, draining, bureaucratic, authoritarian, pathological, stress inducing) pin pricks.....gads!

Well, the good news is that even if they don't like it or find it strange, it is still legal so they won't be able to get too far on their chosen strategy! Of course it's still draining and distracting, and it sounds like it could take for ages. But having watched the first part of that documentary about the witch-hunters in France, I'd be more worried if they decided to go back to the police harrassment tactics.

In any case, good job in defending yourselves - and best of best wishes!

Laura said:
Gimpy said:
She's more interested in the issue that we are not numbers in the system... sheesh, go figure.

What does that even mean? :huh:

French bureaucratic mindset. She wants us to file tax returns even if we have no personal income and enter "0" in the income field. It disturbs her sense of what is right for us to live in France and file our returns in the U.S. even though that is perfectly legal!

Crazy is as crazy does? I'll admit to being concerned about them stepping up the police and hired harassment if nothing else works. But that may be more trouble than its worth to them?
In general, predators of this kind don't like to waste energy if they aren't getting a good payoff.

I'm still going with my initial suggestion. Everyone eat a big bowl of cabbage, beans, whatever makes you gassy, before the meeting, then just start farting and don't stop 'til Captain Cockroach has had enough. :evil:

So the whole thing (or at least the pretext) is about having you file tax returns in France, as well? Whatever this audit leads to, could you just offer to file a copy of your U.S. returns attached to a French tax document, or something similar?

Guardian said:
I'm still going with my initial suggestion. Everyone eat a big bowl of cabbage, beans, whatever makes you gassy, before the meeting, then just start farting and don't stop 'til Captain Cockroach has had enough. :evil:

Don’t know about that Guardian, according to this;

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242430-Police-State-85-Things-that-Might-Get-You-on-a-DHS-Terrorist-Watch-List

Number 13 on the Terror watch list is:

13 - Emit strange odors :scared:

voyageur said:
Don’t know about that Guardian, according to this;

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242430-Police-State-85-Things-that-Might-Get-You-on-a-DHS-Terrorist-Watch-List

Number 13 on the Terror watch list is:

13 - Emit strange odors :scared:

OMG My dog is a terrorist! :P

Back
Top Bottom