Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD, who's not only technically/medically well versed, but also insightful about the spiritual dimension of the attack against humanity, features on her site studies about antidotes for the COVID nanotechnology and bioweapon. Her conclusion is that EDTA plus Vitamin C deactivates and disintegrates the nanotechnology in the COVID19 shots. (She used a solution of EDTA 300mg/ml plus Vitamin C 500mg/ml in her tests, though unclear if that's a recommended oral dose for humans.)

Last edited:
I would take on an empty stomach and that's about it.

Bromelain is also a cleavage enzyme and then reinforcing elimination pathways : liver and kidney support, and transpiration a few times per week should very reasonable enough.
So are you saying that taking nattokinase with NAC or bromelaine with NAC -
2 to 3 times a week is sufficient for those who haven’t been jabbed with kill shots?

I normally take 2 natto capsules and 1NAC on an empty stomach and again 1 NAC in the evening.

I ran into a quality problem with one of the supplements I ordered from the website NationalNutrition. Plus I'm questioning the integrity of the reviews written on the site since it would seem one review I wrote is not showing. I wrote the company to inquire about both problems.

Other than that, most other stuff I bought seems fine and I had no problem when I asked them for a return about other products I was not satisfied with.

Meanwhile, just so you know, beware of this product from Natural Factors, plus it was full of fillers anyways (my mistake, ordered before knowing). Does anyone know why it produced dark brown spots? I would guess it's some form of oxidation? I kept it at room temperature and there is a moisture-absorbant thingy in the bottle. It was white when I opened the bottle and started producing brown spots about a month after opening. This picture is 4 months after opening... Maybe it's better to keep this type of enzyme in the fridge?

Attachments

• _DSC2565 copy.jpg
    _DSC2565 copy.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 11
  • _DSC2567.jpg
    _DSC2567.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 11
  • _DSC2568.jpg
    _DSC2568.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 11
I've had enzymes do that but after many months. It's too off putting I find. I need to purge some supplements because I often find ones years old and I forget what they are for. :-P
Many months as in a year maybe? The expiration on the bottle says 2027, so turning bad after 4 months, I find it more than questionable. When I returned some of the supplements, I should have followed my intuition and put that bottle with it.

Plus I forgot to write in my previous post that the supplement was: Papaya Enzymes with Amylase and Bromelain.
That way, if someone does a search, they may find it because the search doesn't read pictures 😅

I ran into a quality problem with one of the supplements I ordered from the website NationalNutrition. Plus I'm questioning the integrity of the reviews written on the site since it would seem one review I wrote is not showing. I wrote the company to inquire about both problems.

I would like to follow up regarding this issue. The company National Nutrition has a #1 excellent customer service.
Even though my product is no longer under warranty for return/refund (max 120 days), they promptly offered a refund or a credit (to my choice) for the defective product, and said they will contact their supplier Natural Factor to let them know about the quality issue.

Also, regarding the product reviews, they replied:
"We would like to reassure you that we take this very seriously. We don't want you to lose trust in the company. I have brought this to the attention of the CEO and IT team for review and will be in touch as soon as possible."

So overall, they seem reliable and trustworthy

It's the same argument that the other people made. But when you have other studies that show successful cleavage and detox, then it has to be put into a wider context. I read all of Mikovits books, she can be good at picking the micro-details. But those micro-details exist in a macro context that can't be ignored. Nattokinase is not taken in isolation in a detox. There are other cleavage molecules.

I still don't get the sign of alarm of the people above. It could make a good sales argument, and it does appear that at least another product is purposely better than natto. We'll keep observing and collecting data, though.
I've been transcribing the free webinars put up by Dr. Klinghardt. He says this about Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase in August webinars, 2024.

Spike protein removal - give high dose of chlorella vugaris, combined with dandelion tincture pushes it out of the liver, and add Andrographis Plus, that I designed - fromBio Pure (USA) and Ki Science (UK). That mix is what we do to get rid of the spike protein, in 6 to 9 months, as the virus is reproducing inside, also inducing retroviruses to resurface. You need to maintain treatment for long enough. It works beautifully. Other treatments, we tested everything with ART, this treatment holds up.
Niacin and Argenine have been fantastic, not published but from seeing patients every day (he uses these instead of Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase). Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase, didn't do it. Our anti viral cocktail is Andrographis plus, I'll show you every page of science, just let you know every week - this is the protocol I wish every one of you would try. Simple inexpensive and it works. (see link to the Andrographis Plus formula below.)
Andrographis Plus (Ethanol) | Ki Science

I've been applying his medicine approaches and they seem effective already. I like his work as he is a clinician, working with patients every day and keeping up with recent studies, which he shares. It's been exciting listening to these webinars. His observations on what has really happened with Covid and retroviruses with it he summarizes in a way I haven't seen elsewhere (maybe I just don't find the other good practitioners); he talks about how science has changed, how there is little published by scientists where they can report their real findings since 2010 because of control of information.

I have posted some of the webinar transcripts under this thread and will post more as I fix the typos. Regarding Dr Mikovitz, Dr. K. attributes some of his protocols to her, with great respect, too.

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt Healing & Diagnostics, ART, Research, Protocols

The product I’m using is called Neprinol (Arthur Andrew Medical) , (recommended by someone on the forum).
Neprinol provides the right blend of systemic enzymes that your body needs for proper circulation and joint comfort.
A propriety combination of systemic enzymes including sertaptase, Nattokinase,bromelian, papain, and lipase. [with some other cofactors].
Going through this thread a few months ago it was the product I felt made sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom