Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I guess that any brand for Ivermectin for dogs and cats are also ok for human consumption. I am asking in case there are manufacturers producing Ivermectin specifically for human consumption, which I haven´t discover so far. After some reading around this stuff, it looks really promising in case of anyone undergoing covid health complication.

And thank you Gaby and Ellipse for your info about Ivermectin!
I've personally used the vet form via I.M without problem

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people (e.g. front line health care workers, those in bureaucratic posts or in elderly residencies), I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

More background info in my post here: Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Dhaka study is attached as a PDF.

Attachments

• Ivermectin prophylaxis.pdf
    262.5 KB · Views: 73

Great, thank you for doing that. It is certainly one to share. Was also speaking with my alternative Doc., and Ivermectin was spoken of.

Edit: Protocols were summarized on SOTT here. Kudos Gaby!

Last edited:
Thank you Gaby and Keyhole for this most valuable information. I've been starting to purchase the supplements to have on hand and while I hope to avoid the vaccine, it's best to be as prepared as possible. On that note , I have noticed less than usual supply in the supplement section of the health food store, I surely hope that there is not going to be shortages like there is beginning to be with food supplies.

I want to ask a question about Curcumin. I have curcumin in powder, is this the same that the Curcumin they sell in the health stores 500% more expensive? Or when in pills the strength is different?

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people (e.g. front line health care workers, those in bureaucratic posts or in elderly residencies), I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

Very interesting! I also heard about Ivermektin from my ex-colleague. Apparently Ivermektin's effectiveness was tested by Vector (the virology lab in Russia) based on the Australian study. French "Stromectol" was specifically mentioned.

On that note , I have noticed less than usual supply in the supplement section of the health food store, I surely hope that there is not going to be shortages like there is beginning to be with food supplies.
I noticed that too at iherb.com. Usual stuff is out of stock. Perhaps people sense something coming because throughout last year there were no shortages.
I want to ask a question about Curcumin. I have curcumin in powder, is this the same that the Curcumin they sell in the health stores 500% more expensive? Or when in pills the strength is different?
I personally have the one in powder. Regardless if the latter is more potent, to be honest, I've never noticed a significant anti-inflammatory effect taking curcumin whether powdered, supplements, etc. I do feel a difference with stuff like bromelain, milk thistle and B2. I guess it depends on your issues.
I searched for Ivermectin / Stromectol and found this Canadian online pharmacy. They deliver worldwide (also to Switzerland). Does anyone know this shop? At least at first glance, it looks trustworthy.
Almost every single online source points to that source. Well, I just got 100 grams in powdered form from alibaba.

On that note , I have noticed less than usual supply in the supplement section of the health food store, I surely hope that there is not going to be shortages like there is beginning to be with food supplies.

I noticed that too at iherb.com. Usual stuff is out of stock. Perhaps people sense something coming because throughout last year there were no shortages.
I happened to go to the local health food store today in NC, USA. The owner likes the NOW Foods brand the best overall and tries to stock a lot of it. His vitamin shelves are pretty sparse and he showed me about four or five long pages of all the supplements he can't get in stock. He said it is getting harder to get things and keep things in stock. So I think there are supply and/or supply chain issues with such things, in addition to people likely stocking up.

As a side note, he also told me about a local propane company that has been trying to restock their supply from the region to distribute locally and despite sending the refill truck out to regional locations they have been unsuccessful. He also told me a lot of the local gas stations have some types of fuel out (bags over the pump handles, etc). I had noticed this myself. Also, a local farm type store (Tractor Supply) today looked like they are not getting resupplied adequately and the shelves look at least half empty, as compared to pre-Covid. So, imo, supply chain issues in many things are likely and could be getting worse as we move along.

I personally have the one in powder. Regardless if the latter is more potent, to be honest, I've never noticed a significant anti-inflammatory effect taking curcumin whether powdered, supplements, etc. I do feel a difference with stuff like bromelain, milk thistle and B2. I guess it depends on your issues.
Thank you for your answer.

The following is a scientific presentation by Colonel Bruno Pradines (Institut de Recherche Biomédicales des Armées, Service de Santé des Armées, VITROME, IHU) which shows the anti-viral properties of old school drugs: chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and doxycycline.

Patients (i.e. dermatology patients taking doxycycline for rosacea or other skin conditions) or populations where malaria is prevalent and are taking these drugs, didn't get COVID-19 or were hardly affected.

He explains that methylene blue can reach anti-malarial equivalents as artemisinin (anti-malarial herb). So he poses the question if methylene blue is a valid treatment in COVID. And the answer seems to be a definite yes. It has an anti-viral effect:

FireShot Capture 131 - Repositionnement _ évaluation in-vitro de l'efficacité antivirale de _ ...png

FireShot Capture 134 - Repositionnement _ évaluation in-vitro de l'efficacité antivirale de _ ...pngFireShot Capture 137 - Repositionnement _ évaluation in-vitro de l'efficacité antivirale de _ ...png

Colonel Bruno talks about methylene blue at the usual prescribed doses on the last slide.

Caveat lector: Using methylene blue has its indications on specific diseases, and it has its side effects. You can read a dedicated thread here:

So context is everything. Just keep in mind that it has specific anti-viral properties.

He proposes combining the above drugs in case of COVID to use lower doses. For instance, methylene blue and doxycycline. Ivermectin and HCQ and so forth.

Notice that these drugs are old school medicines, and they have a track record of efficacy and safety. You would be surprised to learn that HCQ is safer to use than methylene blue.

Back
Top Bottom