Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Amazon's response to my Iv order:

"We're writing to inform you that your order fromVetInternetCo has been canceled because the seller is unable to ship your order to the shipping address provided. Please resubmit your order with a different address. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*"

So, not delivering to Australia even as horse paste. 🤨

I went to the chemist the other day to buy some 3-monthly "allwormer" tablets for my dog (she doesn't like the taste of the brand sold at the supermarket, chemist has a different brand).. couldn't find them on the shelves where they usually are. When I asked, the assistant looked at me weirdly and said they were behind the counter and you have to go ask specially for them now. It seemed odd but I didn't think about it 'til later, when I realised (some?) dog heartworming tablets = ivermectin... bet that's why it's all behind the counter now...

Let's hope it is not ADE
I'm not sure what my grandson had. He's been vaxxed but they went ahead and tested him for covid which they said he did not have. He and everyone else in the family recovered from whatever he had except for me and it is becoming a real struggle. I'm wondering if some of his vaxxed induced spike proteins road over on the virus because I have most of the symptoms of covid except for loosing smell and taste. My legs began bruising for no apparent reason so I am wearing support hose and keeping my legs up when I can and taking some baby aspirin from time to time along with the other recommended supplements. I started using the nebulizer for aching in my lungs and just added Nac yesterday. I hope he didn't vaccinate me with his spike proteins or give me covid. Just feeling exhausted but holding on.

There is a warning now on amazon concerning the ivermectin paste and they have upped the price to around 3 times as much as it was before. I already have a good supply of it for now which may be helping me maintain throughout this but whatever this is does not seem to want to let go.

On a more positive note after trying to reason with my eye clinic I had to let it go and make the decision of maybe going blind because I was not willing to jump through all their hoops. That decision took quite a while to make, but the very next day after I had made that decision the eye clinic decided to give me my eye medicine without coming in. So no vax or pcr test. I have 6 months supply now. Considering the timing it almost seemed like a test of some sort. Or maybe I just had to find out for myself how far I would be willing to take this. All the way it seems.

Yesterday, I went to iherb to buy some extra supplements and found that NAC was out of stock across nearly all brands. I was able to buy some at another site. But it looks like good general antioxidants like NAC may start to be difficult to obtain and the window to stockpile essential supplements is getting smaller.

Hello all. Just wanted to share this webpage just in case it has not been posted here on the forum. It’s a mobile drip iv treatment right at home. They have location mostly in Canada, USA, and Mexico. I think they also have a location in London England.
They have the high-dose vitamin C and the NAD+ iv treatment that Joe Rogan recently took.

It’s a decent price for what you get in my opinion.

KNOWLEDGE REALLY PROTECTS...At least for now.

So I came to the conclusion recently that in order to keep my job I was going to submit to one jab and use medical exceptions down the road. I wanted to get the J&J as the lesser of the evils. However, the J&J is becoming harder and harder to come by here in Massachusetts USA. I was shocked that several pharmacies did not have it. One the pharmacies I contacted, I was assured that the J&J is still in production, but it "will be used for other purposes" than at retaiI pharmacies. I wanted to avoid Pfizer and Moderna at all costs. Tremendous pressure to get vaccinated in my workplace. I think at some point the exceptions will be harder to come by. I'm using mine for pregnancy (hopefully). At least now that I have one jab, the hounds have been called off.

But I wanted to share with you all how I felt and what I did. Basically, I relaxed my arm and went for it knowing I have the power to tame any seriously negative effects.

Went in having taken some veterinary ivermectin (I think the dose was probably around 9 mg, however, I really have no idea. I took enough for three 32 lb dogs), loaded up with liposomal vit C (probably around 5,000 mg or so), quercetin, NAC 600 mg, zinc, vit D, alpha lipoic acid and having fasted 14 hrs. I was aiming to take upwards of 25,000 mg of liposomal vit C. You can do this with liposomal vit C as it is absorbed by the body much more easily. I knew from the natural health place where I got IVs of Vit C that that amount was safe to take without further testing). I think the lesson that I learned from my experience was that it was critical for me to have a very large amount of liposomal vit C and to take it throughout the day and evening before bed.
-Immediately after the shot I felt nothing. I kept taking 2,400 mg of liposomal vit C every few hours with the aim to have 10 doses throughout the day. I also took an unknown and large amount of CBD. On the bottle, it says that 1 ml is the limit for the recommended amount. I would take a whole or half dropper full ever so often. Basically got a little high off of it at the end of the day. I would definitely say that it helped quite a bit. I ate lunch, had the energy to cook.
-started to get a sore throat around 4pm. Said F*** this and kept on with the vitamin C and the CBD. Really was not feeling sick but a bit run down. It was like I could feel something coming on without the sickness.
-by 9 or 10 pm something was seriously going on with my body but I found it more interesting than scary because I made a promise to myself to not freak out unless truly warranted. I probably was a little high at this point too but what happened was very interesting. I was lying down meditating and got images of DNA being produced. It looked crystal white with a rainbow sheen on it getting produced by my cells. There was a surge of energy through my body but not in a bad way. I thought: I am going to ride this wave. Using this energy that probably would have been a fever or heart palpitations I did some breathing and focused on using it in a positive way. I could imagine "my guides" around me and tuned into my chakras. I took more CBD as my heart and lungs started to feel tight. I totally see how this when the heart gets attacked. It worked to relax that feeling. I felt very energized and clear headed. I had some interesting revelations at least in my mind. For instance, the infinity sign is may be symbol of the bi-directionality of nature of matter and antimatter.
-could not sleep. Felt hot without having a fever. If you ever take this much vitamin C you too shall be hyper and sleepless. Finally fell asleep and could tell that there was some "foreign code" in my body but tried not to freak out.
-finally got to sleep at some point. Woke up feeling off but not sick but definitely very odd feeling. Went back to sleep. Woke up feeling better but there was sort of tightness to my legs especially. The injection site is hardly sore.
-kept pounding the liposomal vit C today. Don't know how much I had but less than yesterday.

So far it feels like getting COVID without any of the sickness. The energy of the mRNA being produced felt like an energy surge without getting horrible side effects. I just hope that I don't get any clots. I am feeling energized x 1000. Victory is mine (at least for now) :wow:

Bravo and well done and a big high five! For starting it all straight in the face with your head held high - and also for the amazing, life-affirming Aim you have of becoming a mother, despite the times to come. Now that is some Faith right there!

This contact sent me their listing on another site apart from Alibaba:

I did a quick search for Xian Zelong Biotech Co Ltd before purchasing and I found this:

So I’m not going to take the risk purchasing stuff from them.

Let me add my own experience with the products I received from this lab through Serena. I ordered both HCQ and IV and they both taste differently. Two separate people, one is a medical professional, confirmed that what is supposed to be HCQ did taste as such. It is very bitter in taste. IV seems taste-free but given how small the dosages are and the fact that I dissolve it in a glass of water, the taste may not be detectable.

I understand this is not enough to verify the quality of the product, so let me also share my experience using it. Back in July I caught some sort of a cold-like bug that I initially mistook for an allergy. I had an allergic reaction early this spring and the symptoms were very similar, although not entirely dissimilar from a common cold. But since my symptoms got worse during a few hours of cleaning of a dusty interior, and got better in the evening, I figured it must have been an allergy. I've never had a cold that fluctuated in symptoms like this. Anyhoo, given that I was around people who recently recovered from serious health conditions I decided not to take further risk and I took a dose of both IV and HCQ in the evening. I woke up the following day and 90% of my symptoms were gone, with all of them gone by the end of that day. So I reckon it must have been some sort of a cold-like/flu-like bug in the end, especially that others caught it from me and allergies aren't contagious. I continued with HCQ for another couple of days just to kill the critter completely. I really doubt cellulose would have had that effect.

I also have experience with IV only which tells me that what I received couldn't have been simple cellulose. For the past year I've had dry patches on my eyelids that would occasionally become inflamed, sore, swollen and painful. Medications didn't help much and for some rather reckless reason, thinking that maybe the patches were caused by bacteria/fungus/virus, I decided that IV dissolved in water and applied on my eyelids could be worth a try. Within a few hours of wiping my eyelids with it (and I did it a few times in a short span of time) I developed blurry vision. It was like tunnel vision where I could see the object or person right in front of me clearly but everything around it was blurred and flying around. It took over 24h before the symptoms fully went away. It didn't help with the dry patches though(that I later learned was eczema), and no wonder: IV has a very specific purpose and it isn't a magic pill that cures everything.

I'd like to add a word of caution here: please DO NOT take more than the dosages recommended for IV and HCQ and DO NOT use those substances in "creative" ways. I certainly regret being so foolishly reckless. If I had ended up in hospital I would have had a lot of explaining to do in terms of where I got it from. Given that there is a massive push to discredit those substances as dangerous it was really irresponsible of me to risk potentially making myself an example of the dangers of IV/HCQ when the substance wasn't at fault, using it not as intended was. I'm only sharing my experience to show that what I received wasn't cellulose but a medically active substance.

And one more success story: a few days ago I started to develop another cold. Day one for me normally comes with a stuffy nose but without any production, general aches and pains as well as fatigue and a head cold. I took one standard dose of IV and the symptoms were gone before the end of the day. I didn't take any more to stick to the recommended dosage (I hadn't taken IV in around 6 weeks) and it hasn't come back. It kind of worked the same way taking a nuking dose of iodine worked for me in the past, minus the side effects of high doses of iodine.

So all in all, whatever I was sold does seem to kill flu-like bugs and it has an effect cellulose wouldn't normally have.

As for the negative review left on the seller's site that alkhemst shared, it may be genuine, I obviously have no evidence that it isn't. Caution is required and maybe the seller has at some point decided to maximise the income by being dishonest. That's the risk involved in online purchases, not only from China. But I am also reminded of an army of internet trolls (and bots too) hired by the likes of Mossad and other agenda pushers to provide a social proof of whatever they want to either push or discredit. Is it entirely unlikely that such trolls could be tasked with discrediting either the products or their sellers online to discourage people from purchasing them? I'd say it isn't unlikely at all.

I also have experience with IV only which tells me that what I received couldn't have been simple cellulose. For the past year I've had dry patches on my eyelids that would occasionally become inflamed, sore, swollen and painful. Medications didn't help much and for some rather reckless reason, thinking that maybe the patches were caused by bacteria/fungus/virus, I decided that IV dissolved in water and applied on my eyelids could be worth a try. Within a few hours of wiping my eyelids with it (and I did it a few times in a short span of time) I developed blurry vision. It was like tunnel vision where I could see the object or person right in front of me clearly but everything around it was blurred and flying around. It took over 24h before the symptoms fully went away. It didn't help with the dry patches though(that I later learned was eczema), and no wonder: IV has a very specific purpose and it isn't a magic pill that cures everything.
Wow that’s some crazy medical “Macgyvering”. ;-) I am very glad nothing serious happened to you.

Just curious did you network about it before your experiment? If not, why not? As there are several MDs on the forum I am sure you would receive some objective feedback.

By the way guys you can purchase ivermectin from this Mexican online pharmacy and they deliver internationally. It is made in Mexico so it is 10 usd. Its on sale right now for 6 usd.

Let me add my own experience with the products I received from this lab through Serena. I ordered both HCQ and IV and they both taste differently. Two separate people, one is a medical professional, confirmed that what is supposed to be HCQ did taste as such. It is very bitter in taste. IV seems taste-free but given how small the dosages are and the fact that I dissolve it in a glass of water, the taste may not be detectable.

I understand this is not enough to verify the quality of the product, so let me also share my experience using it. Back in July I caught some sort of a cold-like bug that I initially mistook for an allergy. I had an allergic reaction early this spring and the symptoms were very similar, although not entirely dissimilar from a common cold. But since my symptoms got worse during a few hours of cleaning of a dusty interior, and got better in the evening, I figured it must have been an allergy. I've never had a cold that fluctuated in symptoms like this. Anyhoo, given that I was around people who recently recovered from serious health conditions I decided not to take further risk and I took a dose of both IV and HCQ in the evening. I woke up the following day and 90% of my symptoms were gone, with all of them gone by the end of that day. So I reckon it must have been some sort of a cold-like/flu-like bug in the end, especially that others caught it from me and allergies aren't contagious. I continued with HCQ for another couple of days just to kill the critter completely. I really doubt cellulose would have had that effect.

I'd like to add a word of caution here: please DO NOT take more than the dosages recommended for IV and HCQ and DO NOT use those substances in "creative" ways. I certainly regret being so foolishly reckless. If I had ended up in hospital I would have had a lot of explaining to do in terms of where I got it from. Given that there is a massive push to discredit those substances as dangerous it was really irresponsible of me to risk potentially making myself an example of the dangers of IV/HCQ when the substance wasn't at fault, using it not as intended was. I'm only sharing my experience to show that what I received wasn't cellulose but a medically active substance.

And one more success story: a few days ago I started to develop another cold. Day one for me normally comes with a stuffy nose but without any production, general aches and pains as well as fatigue and a head cold. I took one standard dose of IV and the symptoms were gone before the end of the day. I didn't take any more to stick to the recommended dosage (I hadn't taken IV in around 6 weeks) and it hasn't come back. It kind of worked the same way taking a nuking dose of iodine worked for me in the past, minus the side effects of high doses of iodine.

So all in all, whatever I was sold does seem to kill flu-like bugs and it has an effect cellulose wouldn't normally have.

As for the negative review left on the seller's site that alkhemst shared, it may be genuine, I obviously have no evidence that it isn't. Caution is required and maybe the seller has at some point decided to maximise the income by being dishonest. That's the risk involved in online purchases, not only from China. But I am also reminded of an army of internet trolls (and bots too) hired by the likes of Mossad and other agenda pushers to provide a social proof of whatever they want to either push or discredit. Is it entirely unlikely that such trolls could be tasked with discrediting either the products or their sellers online to discourage people from purchasing them? I'd say it isn't unlikely at all.

Thank you! Really grateful for that thorough firsthand experience. Looks like that supplier has been used by researchers in the past too. So looks to be legitimate from a number of angles and that helps to know. Looking to go ahead with it but I've got doubts about it getting to Australia - but I'll wait and see.

Here's a couple of papers that directly mention using them as a supplier.

..."2.1. Materials and reagents PSO (98%) was purchased from Tongze Biotech Co., Ltd. (Xi’an, Shanxi, China)…"
Study on the emulsification and oxidative stability of ovalbumin-pectin-pumpkin seed oil emulsions using ovalbumin solution prepared by ultrasound...

..."Ph (purity > 98%) was purchased from Xi'an Tongze Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Xi'an, China)."
https://www.researchgate.net/public...xed-polymeric-modified-self-nanoemulsions.pdf

Yesterday, I went to iherb to buy some extra supplements and found that NAC was out of stock across nearly all brands. I was able to buy some at another site. But it looks like good general antioxidants like NAC may start to be difficult to obtain and the window to stockpile essential supplements is getting smaller.
You can try this site, it delivers internationally: N-acétyl-L-cystéine

I was hoping someone could help me out. Would any of the advertised makes of Liposomal Glutathione be suitable. Brand recommended by Keyhole not available and the list of brands are boggling.

Also I cannot find the recommended dose of Quercetin to take to aid Zinc absorption
with zinc recommended at 30mg per day.

The information being provided here by everyone is astounding and humbling. Thank you one and all.

I was hoping someone could help me out. Would any of the advertised makes of Liposomal Glutathione be suitable. Brand recommended by Keyhole not available and the list of brands are boggling.

Also I cannot find the recommended dose of Quercetin to take to aid Zinc absorption

The information being provided here by everyone is astounding and humbling. Thank you one and all.
Using quercetin with zinc is part of the so called "Swiss Protocol for COVID". An excerpt (please read the full article):

Reminding readers to be sure to check with their doctors before beginning any treatment, SPR chose the following protocols for early treatment of COVID-19 over a five- to seven-day regimen of:

Zinc — 50 milligrams [mg] to 100 mg per dayHydroxychloroquine — 400 mg per day
Quercetin — 500 mg to 1,000 mg per dayBromhexine — 50 mg to 100 mg per day
Azithromycin — up to 500 mg per dayHeparin — usual dosage

Hello, just found a stunning 2m video coming visibly from Romania (at least, I spotted the country's flag^^)
Here's the Telegram link, but the problem is that "the media is too big" to be seen in a browser, you need Telegram :

As it's an important one, because I wonder if... I just saved then uploaded it on my odyssey account. Second time i do it ^^
It may need time to load or interrupt when reading (high bitrate), but look by yourself, it's amazing :

And my wondering is : would this method be a good thing to do (quickly after being jabbed) in order to minimize the quantity of injected poison ? I would bet it's yes, but .... just supposition ... i'm from IT you know :lol:
Maybe " ask @Gaby " ? :-[

That's strange, I just checked on Amazon and it shows me this brand of Glutathione as In Stock. Keyhole offered this brand as one example but I imagine that many others would be fine. If you can't get this particular one you could search for a review and choose a high quality one.

As for the Quercetin, the following Covid protocol is from the bitchute video Canadian doctors speak out (the protocol starts at around 8:10):
Quercetin - 500 mgs twice daily for 14 days

Zing - 30-50 mgs daily for 30 days

Vitamin C - 1 g per hour for 5 days, then 1 g
twice a day for 14 days

Vitamin D - 10,000 international units a day for
3 days, then 5,000 a day ongoing

Prescription

Hydroxychloroquine - 400 mg a day for 5 days

Azithromyzin - 500 mg a day for 5 days

Ivermectin - 0.2 mg per kg, on days 1 and 3
(e.g. 12 mg for 60 kg).

Oxygen supplementation with nasal specs based on personal oxymeter.

Interresting question followed by answer, english sub-title + transcription.
The question is How to tell if there's graphene oxide in your blood ?
Video clip is less than 4m

Quick summary : he answered that depends on how many doses the patient received, when he received it/them, all of this taking into consideration that the body removes these "nanoparticles/substances" with time, and, the most important of what he declares is that this is material that can be "activated", and you can feel well then go outside near an antena (5G one ?) then start to feel bad. About the direct answer to the question's topic, he mentionned : Prothrombin time, fibrinogen, activated cephalin time, and, in addition, D-dimer

Back
Top Bottom