Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

If you still need assistance I'd be glad to help.
Should I just go to the link on the page that talked about the translation Page?

Ken

ken macdonald said:
If you still need assistance I'd be glad to help.
Should I just go to the link on the page that talked about the translation Page?

Ken

Hi Ken macdonald,

We still do need transcribers and proofreaders.

Thank you for your offer. :flowers:

So, an invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group and someone will give you the officail Welcome message explaining how to proceed.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

New transcripts available on SOTT (Show #47, Show #45, Show #25, Show #32, Show #38 and Show #46). :dance:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

A very big THANK YOU to the transcribers team. :clap:

Gandalf said:
New transcripts available on SOTT (Show #47, Show #45, Show #25, Show #32, Show #38 and Show #46). :dance:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

A very big THANK YOU to the transcribers team. :clap:

My thanks to everyone as well!

:rockon:

Yes!!! A general THANK YOU to all involved seems quite appropriate on the occasion of this new batch of six transcripts together on one day.

Cannot repeat my gratitude too often and now is the right time for a renewal. :perfect:

Much appreciated. :rockon:

Palinurus said:
Yes!!! A general THANK YOU to all involved seems quite appropriate on the occasion of this new batch of six transcripts together on one day.

Cannot repeat my gratitude too often and now is the right time for a renewal. :perfect:

Much appreciated. :rockon:

I could not have said it better, many thanks to all of you guys & gals. Sometimes it is easier for me to read transcripts rather than listening to the show & any transcript is like a present to me. Your continuous hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. :thup:

I would like to help transcribing programs if they are in French or Spanish. My English is not good enough but I am excellent in French or Spanish. Maybe I am in the wrong thread. But if you need help I am ready to help. Or to correct texts in both these languages, etc. Can I help?

loreta said:
I would like to help transcribing programs if they are in French or Spanish. My English is not good enough but I am excellent in French or Spanish. Maybe I am in the wrong thread. But if you need help I am ready to help. Or to correct texts in both these languages, etc. Can I help?

Hi Loreta,

Thanks for your offer.

I don't think that the French team needs someone to transcribe programs because they are no such programs in French for the time being.

I would have to ask the Spanish team if they have such programs.

However, if you want to help in proofreading / translating I think that both teams would be happy to welcome you.

In what language are you more familiar?

loreta said:
Thanks for answer Gandalf. I am good in Spanish and French, equal.

Hi Loreta,

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group and someone will give you the officail Welcome message explaining how to proceed.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcriptions: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Gandalf said:
loreta said:
Thanks for answer Gandalf. I am good in Spanish and French, equal.

Hi Loreta,

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Thank you Gandalf. I did my inscription just one minute ago. I will introduce myself. I hope to help with something! Thanks.

PS: Ok, can you tell me where I have to introduce myself? In the section New Topic?

loreta said:
PS: Ok, can you tell me where I have to introduce myself? In the section New Topic?

Yes You can create a new topic and introduce yourself.

Hi Gandalf.

I was sent an invite to the transcription group and allowed it to expire. I got caught up in the holiday season, storm preparations, and just procrastinated. :rolleyes: I'm sorry. If you'll have me, I'm still very much interested in assisting with the process. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom