Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Bluefyre said:
Gandalf, if there's something I can continue with and/or help finish up, please let me know which one you'd like me to work on.

Oh yes Bluefyre, give me a day or two and I will be back with an updated.

Thanks so much

Re: Help with creating (and proofreadind) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Gandalf said:
So could you attach your document in your next post.

I would ask someone in the group to finish it.

Thanks

Here it is.

Attachments

• Show 13 Baghdad to Boston first 30 min.docx
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi Gandalf. I'll finish the first hour and combine with the second our on transop. Might as well proof it as I go too.

Thanks Bear.

Carolyn

Bluefyre said:
Hi Gandalf. I'll finish the first hour and combine with the second our on transop. Might as well proof it as I go too.

Thanks Bear.

Carolyn

Great Carolyn.

Gandalf said:
Bluefyre said:
Gandalf, if there's something I can continue with and/or help finish up, please let me know which one you'd like me to work on.

Oh yes Bluefyre, give me a day or two and I will be back with an updated.

Thanks so much

Hi Bluefyre,

I have just send PMs to QuantumLogic, Momo, Webglider and Shadowself in case they missed my posts in that thread.

So I'm going to wait a couple of days for their answers and from that I will be able to tell you what you can do to help us.

Thanks so much again

Gandalf said:
mimimari said:
I was wondering if someone is available to help transcribe show #23 "All and everything". I am falling behind because I just moved and am looking for a job. So far I am at 1:28:00, there is about fifty minutes left to transcribe.

Hi mimimari,

You can also ask for help in the yahoo group if you have not done it yet.

Hi Bluefyre,

I don't think that mimimari got an answer for her call for help.

Maybe you could ask her here and in the yahoo group to see if she still needs help.

Thanks

Edited: Just sent a PM to mimimari about her transcript.

Gandalf said:
Gandalf said:
mimimari said:
I was wondering if someone is available to help transcribe show #23 "All and everything". I am falling behind because I just moved and am looking for a job. So far I am at 1:28:00, there is about fifty minutes left to transcribe.

Hi mimimari,

You can also ask for help in the yahoo group if you have not done it yet.

Hi Bluefyre,

I don't think that mimimari got an answer for her call for help.

Maybe you could ask her here and in the yahoo group to see if she still needs help.

Thanks

Edited: Just sent a PM to mimimari about her transcript.

I do still need help transcribing show #23 "All and Everything". I stopped at 1:28:00, so there is about fifty minutes left to transcribe. I have not been able to finish the transcription because I just moved again. Once I get settled into my new place and take a test for school, I'll be able to transcribe some more. Thank you and sorry for the delay.

I've sent mimimari and email through the group and will put #23 next in line after I get through the Bagdad to Boston transcript. Thank you Gandalf and mimimari.

Bluefyre said:
I've sent mimimari and email through the group and will put #23 next in line after I get through the Bagdad to Boston transcript. Thank you Gandalf and mimimari.

I'd like to help transcribe #23 or any other SOTT shows I can help out with.

dant said:
Does the list needs to be updated? I cannot tell which show# is Ellen Brown?

Show #33

http://www.sott.net/article/272797-SOTT-Talk-Radio-Interview-with-Web-of-Debt-author-Ellen-Brown-How-the-banking-system-controls-the-world#

The table should be updated today or tomorrow with new transcripts .

Back
Top Bottom