Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Hi Gandalf!

do i need to make a choice?

i am more comfortable with english. but i can do final proofreading spanish articles too.

Gandalf said:
Hi chitta,

Thanks for your offer.

Do you want to help the English team in proofreading the SOTT Talk Radio or the Spanish team in proofreading Spanish articles.

I've finished transcribing radio show #4 part 1.

May I be invited to the translation/transcription group in order to upload it to the database?

chitta said:
Hi Gandalf!

do i need to make a choice?

i am more comfortable with english. but i can do final proofreading spanish articles too.

Gandalf said:
Hi chitta,

Thanks for your offer.

Do you want to help the English team in proofreading the SOTT Talk Radio or the Spanish team in proofreading Spanish articles.

Hi chitta,

You don't need to make a choice. You will see once in the group what is the best way to help the group for you.

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcripts: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

mimimari said:
I've finished transcribing radio show #4 part 1.

May I be invited to the translation/transcription group in order to upload it to the database?

Hi mimimari,

Yes you can. ;)

So an invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations/transcripts: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Quick update - I loaded the file for Episode # 6 Global War on Terror: Fake terrorism and Empire on Transop just now so it's ready to be proofread. The places where it says (inaudible) are either because I couldn't understand what was being said or there was feedback on the microphone.

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #8).

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

Had, some laugh while transcribing. :lol: Sometimes it is really hard to transcribe with Jason around ;D
But than again it wouldn't be fun transcribing without him, so thank you Jason for being there ;)

Hi chitta,

You don't need to make a choice. You will see once in the group what is the best way to help the group for you.

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

hi Gandalf

i havent got the invitation.assuming that it has been sent to my e-mail adress. :D

chitta said:
hi Gandalf

i havent got the invitation.assuming that it has been sent to my e-mail adress. :D

Hi Chitta,

I did send you an invitation.

Have you looked in your spam box?

let me know if you can find it and I will send you a new one.

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #15).

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

Thanks to all the volunteers. :cheer:

Re: Help with creating (and proofreadind) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

The table [link] is showing up wonky for me as well. By changing the text size in the post to 10pt I was able to make it appear correctly on my monitor. Is this true for others? If so, it could replace the old one.

I also took the liberty of correcting a typo (her's to here's, at the beginning), if that's okay. :)

Altered version:
Gandalf said:
So far, here's the list of the shows and who is doing the transcript.

Show #
Show #1 :
Show #2 :
Show #3 :
Show #4 :
Show #5 :
Show #6 :
Show #7 :
Show #8 :
Show #9 :
Show #10 :
Show #11 :
Show #12 :
Show #13 :
Show #14 :
Show #15 :
Show #16 :
Show #17 :
Show #18 :
Show #19 :
Show #20 :
Show #21 :
Show #22 :
Show #23 :
Show #24 :

Name of the Show
The Sandy Hook Massacre - What Really Happened
Gun Control USA: Do Guns Protect Civil Liberties?
Are Psychopaths Cool? Uncovering the predators among us
Cosmic Catastrophe and Social Hysteria
Climate Change, Food Shortages and the Future
Global War on Terror: Fake terrorism and Empire
Paleo food: Staying Healthy in a GMO world
Women Who Love Psychopaths - With Sandra L. Brown
Iraq Invasion - Ten years later
Is Science a Force for Good in the World? - Modern Medicine
Good Science, Bad Science - Psychology and Psychiatry
'Settled Science' - How Greed Corrupted the Hard Sciences
Baghdad to Boston - Terrorism Strikes the American Homeland
Bitcoin, Gold and the Cashless Society
No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops
Dr Colin Ross Interview: CIA Doctors and the Psychiatry Scam
'It's all a hoax!' The madness of conspiracy theorists
Empathy Trap - Breaking Free From Psychopaths and Sociopaths
Physician, Heal Thyself: Disease And Modern Diet
NSA PRISM - Neither Privacy Nor Security
Ice Age Cometh? Extreme Weather Events and ‘Climate Change’
Manufacturing Civil War in Syria
All and Everything
Who was Jesus?

Volunteer doing it
Turgon
Tempo
parallel
mimimari/Menrva
herondancer
Turgon
herondancer
Muxel
QuantumLogic
Carlise/ Momo
Olesya
webglider
Bear/Atuya
Nicolas
herondancer
Stoneboss
chrismcdude
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

IT
done
-
done
-
done
-
done
done
-
-
done
-
-
done
done
-
done
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

PR1
done
-
done
-
-
-
-
done
-
-
done
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

on SOTT
yes
-
yes
-
yes
-
yes
yes
-
-
yes
-
-
-
yes
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Note: IT = Initial transcription
PR1 = Proofreading 1

Re: Help with creating (and proofreadind) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

HowToBe said:
The table [link] is showing up wonky for me as well. By changing the text size in the post to 10pt I was able to make it appear correctly on my monitor. Is this true for others? If so, it could replace the old one.

I also took the liberty of correcting a typo (her's to here's, at the beginning), if that's okay. :)

Thanks for correcting the typo.

Maybe if the table is not showing properly with your browser, you could change the size or the zoom of your screen.

On my browser, at a zoom of 100% everything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom