How are you feeling?

Current feeling: a mix of anger and relief, and a sense of impending doom.

We are often told by the C's to "enjoy the show." However, despite having foreknowledge of many future events, it is easy to get caught in the emotional roller-coaster when reality suddenly strikes.

I think that we have just received "celestial" confirmation that things are about to get really, really messy.

I have been super stressed for the past month. Even right now I have this heavy feeling in my solar plexus.

Taking care of my mom who's mind is going, can't hear very well and gets tired very easily (she's 82). I'm slowly taking on more and more duties that she forgets, or doesn't want, to do. And then there's my cat of whom I just posted an update about. As bad as this world is getting, I find I only have enough time to keep up with a very small amount of it.

I was reading a thread where Iamthatis posted a link to get a free I-Ching reading. I had never done one, I think. But I tried it. I treated it like a taro card reading and tried to think about a question I wanted answered. The only thing that came up was 'my life'. It was a nice open 'question', I thought, maybe too open, but I went with it. This is what I got:

37. Chia Jen (Family)​

Action: Support
Hu Gua
(hidden influence) 64 Before Completion: Prepare
Zong Gua (underlying cause) 40 Liberation: Untangle
Received as 2nd Hexagram: The situation requires the same sacrifices and clearly defined roles as are found in the family.
In the contrast of the family, life reveals your deeper color.
You seek a haven and find a stone. But the stone will shape you of your own likeness.

Hexagram is changing to:​

26. Ta Ch’u (Controlled Power)​

Action: Amplify
Hu Gua
(hidden influence) 54: Propriety: Subordinate
Zong Gua (underlying cause) 45: Gathering Together: Network
Received as 2nd Hexagram:
Don't underestimate the power of silence and actions speak louder than words.
Your vital force is not wanting, only waiting for you to tap it.
Become the master of your response.

... Since Controlled Power follows Innocence, all that is learned from patience and non action is now ready to be harnessed creatively. When the will is in the service of acceptance and the good of all, this deliberate intent is unstoppable. ...

I'm not entirely sure I believe this but it just seemed so appropriate somehow. Certainly a pretty strong feeling of sadness came over me when I read "Your vital force is not wanting, only waiting for you to tap it." In a way, for a long time I have felt that I am being 'held back' in some way, though I don't know how or from what specifically. Being 'held back' could just be imagined, but there are times where I feel I'm not doing what I'd like to try.

Pensé en comenzar un hilo aquí sobre este tema aparentemente muy general. La razón es que, de vez en cuando, los miembros han publicado en otros hilos (o han iniciado otros nuevos) para expresar sentimientos extraños sobre el estado del mundo o la sociedad en la que viven, y cómo puede estar impactándolos psicológica y emocionalmente. También noté que algunas personas notables en las redes sociales mencionaron que se sentían particularmente raras o negativas en los últimos días/semanas, y una o dos dijeron que recientemente se habían despertado inusualmente a las 3 am con pensamientos oscuros o "demoníacos.

De todos modos, para eso está este hilo; para que los miembros aquí resalten sentimientos o percepciones extraños y extravagantes que pueden, o no, estar relacionados con el camino que nuestro mundo parece estar siguiendo.

Básicamente, es un lugar para compartir "cómo te sientes" acerca de ti mismo, el mundo en el que todos vivimos y los acontecimientos que tienen lugar en él.
I can say that I am fine, however I believe that danger can present itself in many ways or forms, including, as Laura says, "obsequious and apparent goodness." I also do not forget that we may be being bombarded by other thoughts that are not ours, however I have felt. Very strange things in dreams and attacks can come if we are not alert. I usually lead a quiet life, I train the army and in moments of darkness or sadness I tell myself that everything is a question of perspective. There are people who truly suffer, who live in the worst misery and poverty and yet they have the optimism to live and believe in a new beginning, I have also thought about the fact that one day I will have to face everything that is truly scary like what Cs said about the wave, but I also think that if my spirit breaks, I cannot throw in the towel or see myself giving up, I prefer. fight until the end than give up.

I have been super stressed for the past month. Even right now I have this heavy feeling in my solar plexus.

Taking care of my mom who's mind is going, can't hear very well and gets tired very easily (she's 82). I'm slowly taking on more and more duties that she forgets, or doesn't want, to do. And then there's my cat of whom I just posted an update about. As bad as this world is getting, I find I only have enough time to keep up with a very small amount of it.

I was reading a thread where Iamthatis posted a link to get a free I-Ching reading. I had never done one, I think. But I tried it. I treated it like a taro card reading and tried to think about a question I wanted answered. The only thing that came up was 'my life'. It was a nice open 'question', I thought, maybe too open, but I went with it. This is what I got:

I'm not entirely sure I believe this but it just seemed so appropriate somehow. Certainly a pretty strong feeling of sadness came over me when I read "Your vital force is not wanting, only waiting for you to tap it." In a way, for a long time I have felt that I am being 'held back' in some way, though I don't know how or from what specifically. Being 'held back' could just be imagined, but there are times where I feel I'm not doing what I'd like to try.

I hear ya. I have the same feeling of holding back as well. But I also consider that it is not us who is holding us back, per se - we are also being held back. And we just go along with it. It's a very subtle form of learned helplessness. But it does show up in the body, if we know to listen. Maybe what we're sensing is the frequency fence?

A lot of us were trained from a very young age to not have any needs, or if we have them, to not express them. And most of our dreams are given to us by a corrupt mainstream culture. Developing our authenticity in the face of this programming is no simple task. And it's no simple task because living in alignment like that leads one directly towards something like destiny, and that's the Hero's journey, complete with dark forests, monsters, riddles, castles on fire, dungeons, and all kinds of challenges. It's souls in pursuit of their destiny, or their highest calling and their fullest connection with their higher self, that 4D STS wants to prevent most of all. That's why so many of us - and myself included - are so fearful of pursuing what calls to our soul.

These days I've been spending more time during meditation just listening for that call, and it has borne fruit. But it can also be accessed by other means, such as reading Viktor Frankl, and asking ourselves what gives our life the most meaning. What, for instance, would be able to motivate us to survive a concentration camp in the way Frankl's manuscript motivated him to live? It doesn't have to be a piece of writing, it could be learning a language, music, art, or a particular form of work, a vocation, from the Latin word vocare, 'to call'.

So the question is - and I've been asking myself this - what would you like to try? It may sound simple, but I think it's one of the deepest questions one can ask. Because then the question is - what's holding me back? Why not take the risk of loving myself enough to Aim at it - and give it my all?

Thanks iamthatis. Your words have the ring of inspiration to them.

Maybe what we're sensing is the frequency fence?

I haven't thought of it like that. That's very interesting.

It doesn't have to be a piece of writing, it could be learning a language, music, art, or a particular form of work, a vocation, from the Latin word vocare, 'to call'.

In a way, this is part of my problem. As I understand it, to know 'the call', as you say, wouldn't one need to already know one's self? The two go hand in hand because one's 'calling' is one's self, yes? This, in effect, is my problem. I know several pieces of 'artistic expression' but none of them on their own are completely fulfilling. But I don't know how to combine them together.

So the question is - and I've been asking myself this - what would you like to try? It may sound simple, but I think it's one of the deepest questions one can ask. Because then the question is - what's holding me back? Why not take the risk of loving myself enough to Aim at it - and give it my all?

Well, to maybe try that 'combining', for lack of a better term? But I run into a very longstanding problem that I have been aware of: interruptions. It's weird how I try to do something and, out of the blue, I get interrupted. It breaks the flow and I can't get it back, sometimes, for weeks or months! Some are, shall I say, legitimate interruptions while others are my own weaknesses. A legitimate one would be, say, someone (family, friend...) asking me for something. An example of my own weakness can be as small as buying a chocolate bar. It's not even eating it, it's just the act of choosing to buy it! And it all comes down to me choosing that legitimate or weakness junction. I understand that. But sometimes, I just don't know I'm choosing to follow that branch until I'm already on it. A random person asking for my opinion on a topic, for instance (this happened yesterday), which, in hindsight, now feels like the 'barfly story' found in the transcripts. It seems like if I choose a junction, it creates more junctions. Maybe that's why the word starts with 'junk'. 😜

And yet, I've also noticed that by doing the things I 'should', I find that I don't run into all these junctions. For instance, I've noticed that certain people seem to 'disappear', aka: our paths don't cross. (🤔 ...cross -> junction...created by interruptions and weaknesses... different frequencies) Maybe my answer is simple and it just looks difficult right now because I'm lost in a maze of junctions.

Have you gotten a reading from Artemis?

A timely question. I have! Just this very afternoon, in fact. I haven't read it yet because I had to take my cat to the vet where she will stay overnight for her hysterectomy tomorrow morning. Her sorrowful meows in the car was crushing. There was a lot of talk and imagery flying through my head as I kept reassuring her that it would 'be ok'. And then coming home to a mom who wants nothing to do with a cat in the house (which she needs to be in for at least a week). I'm not keeping her in the garage because I think she's going to need close support. My mom would rather see her gone, actually.

So, I wasn't in the best heart and head space to read it. I still haven't read it yet. However, I did read what sounds like a personal note at the beginning but it needs clarification because it's...odd. I'm not trying to leave a cliffhanger, I just need to ask her about it first.

Last edited:
Thanks iamthatis. Your words have the ring of inspiration to them.

I haven't thought of it like that. That's very interesting.

In a way, this is part of my problem. As I understand it, to know 'the call', as you say, wouldn't one need to already know one's self? The two go hand in hand because one's 'calling' is one's self, yes? This, in effect, is my problem. I know several pieces of 'artistic expression' but none of them on their own are completely fulfilling. But I don't know how to combine them together.

Well, to maybe try that 'combining', for lack of a better term? But I run into a very longstanding problem that I have been aware of: interruptions. It's weird how I try to do something and, out of the blue, I get interrupted. It breaks the flow and I can't get it back, sometimes, for weeks or months! Some are, shall I say, legitimate interruptions while others are my own weaknesses. A legitimate one would be, say, someone (family, friend...) asking me for something. An example of my own weakness can be as small as buying a chocolate bar. It's not even eating it, it's just the act of choosing to buy it! And it all comes down to me choosing that legitimate or weakness junction. I understand that. But sometimes, I just don't know I'm choosing to follow that branch until I'm already on it. A random person asking for my opinion on a topic, for instance (this happened yesterday), which, in hindsight, now feels like the 'barfly story' found in the transcripts. It seems like if I choose a junction, it creates more junctions. Maybe that's why the word starts with 'junk'. 😜

And yet, I've also noticed that by doing the things I 'should', I find that I don't run into all these junctions. For instance, I've noticed that certain people seem to 'disappear', aka: our paths don't cross. (🤔 ...cross -> junction...created by interruptions and weaknesses... different frequencies) Maybe my answer is simple and it just looks difficult right now because I'm lost in a maze of junctions.

Simple, but not easy. I read Women Who Run With the Wolves, as the C's recommended, and Pinkola-Estes is a great writer about vitality, creativity, and the soul. In the snip below she's talking about stopped-up creativity in women, but I see no reason why this wouldn't apply to men as well.

The most common effect of pollution in women’s creative life is loss of vitality. This disables a woman’s ability to create or act “out there” in the world. Though there are times in a woman’s cycles of healthy creative life when the river of creativity disappears underground for a time, something is being developed all the same. We are incubating then. It is a very different sensation than that of spiritual crisis.

In a natural cycle, there is restlessness and impatience, perhaps, but there is never a sense the wild soul is dying. We can tell the difference by assessing our anticipation: even when our creative energy is involved in a long incubation, we still look forward to the outcome, we feel the pops and surges of that new life turning and humming within us. We do not feel desperate. There is no lunging and grasping.

But when the creative life dies because we are not tending to the health of the river, that is another matter entirely. Then, we feel exactly like the dying river; we feel loss of energy, we feel tired; there is nothing creeping, roiling, lifting leaves, cooling off, warming up. We become thick, slow in a negative way, poisoned by pollution, or by a backup and stagnation of all our riches. Everything feels tainted, unclear, and toxic.

How might a woman’s creative life become polluted? This sludging of creative life invades all five phases of creation: inspiration, concentration, organization, implementation, and sustenance. Women who have lost one or more of these report that they “can’t think” of anything new, useful, or empathic for themselves. They are easily “distracted” by love affairs, too much work, too much play, by tiredness, or by fear of failure.

Sometimes they cannot coalesce the mechanics of organization, and their project lays scattered about in a hundred places and pieces. Sometimes the problems issue from a woman’s naïveté about her own extroversion: She thinks that by making a few motions in the outer world, she has really done something. This is like making the arms but not the legs or the head of a thing and calling it done. She feels necessarily incomplete.

Sometimes a woman trips over her own introversion and wants to simply wish things into being; she may think that just thinking the idea is good enough, and there need be no outer manifestation. Except she feels bereft and unfinished anyway. These are all manifestations of pollution in the river. What is being manufactured is not life but something that inhibits life.

Other times she is under attack by those around her, or by the voices yammering in her head: “Your work is not right enough, not good enough, not this enough, not that enough. It is too grandiose, too infinitesimal, too insignificant, takes too long, is too easy, too hard.” This is pouring cadmium into the river.

There is another story that describes the same process, but uses different symbolism. In Greek mythos there is an episode wherein the Gods decree that a group of birds called the Harpies shall punish a soul named Phineus.

Each time Phineus’s food is magically laid out, the flock flies in, steals some of the food, scatters some, and defecates on the rest, leaving the poor man ravenously hungry.

This literal pollution can also be understood figuratively as a string of complexes within the psyche whose sole raison d’être is to foul things up. This tale is most definitely a temblón, shiver story; it makes us shiver in recognition, for we have all experienced this. The “Harpy Syndrome” destroys via denigration of one’s talents and efforts, and through a most disparaging internal dialogue. A woman brings up an idea and the Harpy shits upon it. The woman says, “Well, I thought I would do this and this.” The Harpy says, “That’s a stupid idea, no one cares about that, it’s ridiculously simplistic. Well, mark my words, your ideas are all dumb, people will laugh, you really have nothing to say.” This is Harpy-talk.

Excuses are another form of pollution.
From women writers, painters, dancers, and other artists, I have heard every excuse concocted since the earth cooled. “Oh, I’ll get around to it one of these days.” In the meantime, she has the grinning depression. “I keep busy, yes I squeeze in my writing here and there, why I wrote two poems last year, yes, and finished one painting and part of another over the last eighteen months, yes, the house, the kids, the husband, the boyfriend, the cat, the toddler, need my consummate attention. I am going to get around to it, I don’t have the money, I don’t have the time, I can’t find the time, I can’t make the time, I can’t start until I have the finest most expensive instruments or experiences, I just don’t feel like it right now, the mood is not right yet. I just need at least a day’s worth of time to get it done, I just need to have a few days’ time to get it done. I just need to have a few weeks of time to myself to get it done, I just, just, just ...”

So it's similar to G's description of the distracted man in the last chapter of Beeelzebub's Tales and points to a huge issue in the Work - life is only real when 'I am', and the many 'i's' that get in the way, until we learn to kick the bums out and take up full residence in our house of Being. Or at least organize things and put them to work, or whatever metaphor fits. At any rate, Estes has a similar focus to G in that she writes about the necessity of developing one's power of attention, so as to not get distracted from whatever song the soul is singing. And our vital force seems to depend on this. It can be difficult in our modern techie day and age, but that's the friction that can keep the creative fire going - to maintain our attention and commitment despite a hundred different distractions buzzing around like defacating Harpies!

Not sure if this is the right way to feel about things but lately I have been feeling very indifferent to any and all news you hear these days. Its all very hopeless and on your face evil, particularly in Palestine and the general ignorance of people towards it. Everything else is equally stuffed. And, I have doubts if people are going to wake up and unite against something real enough that it makes a big difference. Fwiw

I have taken much heart from your posts. @iamthatis

I have been feeling overwhelmed with responsibilities as of late- work is very heavy right now, no real vacation day opportunities.
The death of my horse recently, along with back to school planning and dietary changes impacting cooking routines, and of course aging parents who aren’t up to as much housework as they once were. I feel like time is such. A valuable commodity, and oh, those pesky interruptions.

I’ve been trying to focus on sleep habits, keep the diet clean, continue with yoga practice to “burn off my crazy.” It all helps, but the act of trying to stay aligned is in itself a constant pressure.

And I’ve been experiencing more emotional waves, and noticing more of that in friends and family as well.

I just keep telling myself to mind the gaps in awareness, as all preparation and vision of the future ultimately depends on that.

Keep on keeping on, friends. Creative acts and good deeds and smart planning all require that we remember our common purpose - we pay attention, and we learn.

And I’ve been experiencing more emotional waves, and noticing more of that in friends and family as well.
The same here. I have felt very angry these past weeks. The people in my neighbourhood are seething with anger and frustration. Yet, at the same time it is as if the sky is opening up and I begin to truly understand what is happening. Strangely, my anger feels somehow empowering and protective. And creative.

Dancing and singing help me a lot. These past few days when I was under the impression that I was about to burst I did some dancing and felt so much more in control afterwards.

I can recommend it when you are feeling emotional.:flowers:
Keep on keeping on, friends. Creative acts and good deeds and smart planning all require that we remember our common purpose - we pay attention, and we learn.
Thank you for saying that. So true.

The same here. I have felt very angry these past weeks. The people in my neighbourhood are seething with anger and frustration. Yet, at the same time it is as if the sky is opening up and I begin to truly understand what is happening. Strangely, my anger feels somehow empowering and protective. And creative.

Dancing and singing help me a lot. These past few days when I was under the impression that I was about to burst I did some dancing and felt so much more in control afterwards.

I am a firm believer in right anger and it’s protective properties!

It is a sadness traveling where I am - people breaking into sobs with no concrete trigger. My daughter has both anger and sadness, but she is a teenager now so I suspect much of that is just part of the process. We go for walks together to work through that, miles of walking and talking. Helps almost every time.

I have noticed the same sense of deeper understanding and the sky opening up, even through the different flavor of waves though. So that’s interesting.

In my head, I am calling this period of time the “test and release cycle.” It feels like the universe keeps rapid-launching challenges, both global and personal, to see what the reaction is. And as we respond to them, we have almost constant opportunities to knock loose whatever is stuck, to straighten whatever in us is bent out of shape, and to let go of what we hold onto so desperately.

I will certainly try some dancing :hug2:

I just keep telling myself to mind the gaps in awareness, as all preparation and vision of the future ultimately depends on that.

I am feeling kind of the same lately. Waves of "depression" and lost of happiness. Which is really unusual for me. I was always able to find a way out of things like that. Seems not possible at the moment, but at the same time I KNOW that it IS possible. Somehow I feel like too weak at the moment, also to share it with somebody. EVERYTHING throughout the day is hard work, even brushing my teeth sometimes as a small example. I do it, but I have to force myself sometimes.

I just watched a video with Rupert Spira and it sounds so easy to get out of this "state"
Only focus on the part in you that is aware of this state of mind (e.g. depression) and every time you do that it will take less time to BE aware of this part of you, it is easy, isn´t it? :lol:

Yeah, that is helpful for me too, but I have to be in the right mood for it otherwise I end up with sad songs and this isn´t really helpful :lol:

So, I keep on keeping on!! Promised!! :rockon:

At the moment, I'm feeling waves of strange, rather suspicious emotions, the kind that want to destabilize me. I feel they're alien to my everyday way of feeling, so I've decided to counter them, and in doing so I'm repeating over and over a short phrase like "I'm just me" or "this emotion isn't mine". And it works. Before doing EE, I use the same process of focusing on what's mine and what's not.

Seems the emotional roller coaster has been going around .. the last few weeks I’ve been up and down like a yoyo .. the interesting thing is, there seems to be part of me which is feeling all the sadness and fear and another part, which is calmly watching and guiding, kind of like parenting. I think as things heat up and the wave picks up speed we can expect more of this?

I’ve found daily mediation and qigong practice for me has really helped to keep me grounded, that and being creative, trying to use that emotion as a catalyst to create, in my case music and art, to let it out and put it to some good. Also revisiting good books about good mental hygiene, remembering that we are not our thoughts and thoughts are not facts, definitely helps with the over thinking.

Keep sharing bothers and sisters we got this :hug2:

In general I have felt good but there is an aspect of my life that draws a dividing line with the social world and that is the way of seeing reality since here in the forum they deal with uncommon topics and like every human being I have my daily interactions already. that there is a world out there however I have the feeling that much of that world is a lie but I also feel that my life deserves something more I feel attracted to that world that the Cs describe as 4 D I feel that my spirit asks me for something TRUE! where I can develop my full potential, I imagine forests natural life clear water a world where there is no system where we are free and responsible for that freedom that is harmonious where we are with our women and children.
I also feel that I have a fighting spirit, for example, when the covid thing happened, I did not get vaccinated and I did not get another vaccine. What I did was pay for a certificate as if I had the doses, which also makes me a liar because I always lied that I got vaccinated at least with people rooted in the system.
When I was little I ran away from school and similar things.
So as a summary I feel good and if difficult moments come I will have to see a way to face those challenges every day we are in the fight I have hope and faith that the Sun can shine again with more strength I have to move forward continue moving forward no I can't give in or go back, I will find a way to be stronger and stronger.

For the past few weeks, I have been having overwhelming feelings of despair and disgust. I am disgusted with our world, and, ironically, myself. All the things I have done in my life are coming up. All the negative. Despite being an empath, I have done some things that now disgust me. I see my disgust with myself, as the disgust with the world, and that it was ME that created it. I feel as if I am responsible for the state of earth. I do not have the will to do the most basic things. I no longer want to be part of the light. I dont want to be part of the dark. I just want to disappear. I am trying to get my life in order...selling my house after I clean it out. Getting rid of everything I have collected in this lifetime. I am very angry with myself for having 3 children and 5 pets. I no longer want to take care of them. I don't want to help my ailing elderly parents, or talk with my sister. I don't want to practice medicine and healing, not even the functional approach I have learned, nor homeopathy. All this has just come up in the last 3 weeks. It is a very dark place and I don't know if I can come out of it... I am not sure I want to anymore. I feel as if I died a few weeks ago, and I am just here cleaning up my mess and getting things in order. And all this came up out of the blue. I am not sure if this is an attack from 4D STS or if I am just getting my soul smashed, but either way, I find it impossible to muster the strength to care.

Back
Top Bottom