How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

RedFox said:
Hi Mona

Your post seems quite emotional, can I ask, are you ok?

Mona said:
As I was driving home today I was looking at the sky, and I started crying a little, telling the universe and mother nature in my thoughts how much love I feel for it. I LOVE this world, and I ache just thinking about how much it's suffering. The sky was extra beautiful today and the sun sooooooooo warm. I LOVE the SUN. I never worried about getting skin cancer, I always appreciated its warmth. I heard the birds chirping and they sounded better than ever. YOu know, when I take my last breath I will send all my loving thoughts to the universe and I will give thanks for allowing me to use this planet for the many lessons that I have had to learn, the many lessons that I did not pass and had to repeat them over and over again, because I was not a bright student after all. I realize that now, I was a difficult student on planet earth, and a stubborn one too. My soul will ache because this planet will be taken away from those souls who could not finish their lessons and will have to wait until this earth recovers. I will send my loving thoughts to all 1D and 2D and 3D creatures whose journey will have to be a little longer than expected.

fwiw I recognise this type of train of thoughts, because I have thought the same in the past....quite a lot actually.
What I realised was that these thoughts where (a good example) of emotional thinking. That is thinking as a way to avoid facing the underlying emotion.
Are you able to do some pipe breathing and re-read your post as if it where written by another person? Can you see where this person puts themself down? Where they state they won't make it? Where they say they are not a good student?
The future is open, and you cannot know for sure what it holds for you, and what you will and won't learn. Nor can you judge how good a student you are. Nor should you!
All the above thinking leads to a place of despair because 'you cannot see a way out'....the way out is hidden by your constricted thinking....that is, by thinking this way you have (metaphorically) closed your eyes to the full picture, and the options all around you are hidden because of it.
All you have to do is calm yourself down (do some pipe breathing!), take a mental step back (look at what you wrote as if another person wrote it), and understand that it is not an accurate/complete picture.
To then look at the emotions behind the thinking, see the Emotions and Self-Observation thread. Bud's post above is an excellent example of how to reach the same point.

I hope you are ok! :flowers:

Thanks for asking Redfox, I am OK. I just had to write down my thoughts at that moment. I just felt sadness for everything and wished the reality was different. But I am OK. Yes I did feel a little despair but all is good now. Oh I just wish I could keep up my positive thinking, I always seem to stumble and fall on my knees. I do the EE breathing, actually every other day, and the dream that I had about myself being pregnant was actually that evening when I was doing the breathing. Maybe some emotional baggage is being released from within. I am sorry I was so out of control, I do seem to judge myself a lot. I will keep on doing the breathing and if I find myself feeling emotional I hope I can come here to get it out, it really helps. I will mention after my outbursts to just ignore me, I don't want to overwhelm anyone, I just have the need to get my emotions out somehow and then afterwards I feel better. I just don't have anyone else to talk to about this and I really don't want to take any drugs for depression. I have always felt that it is more important to naturally express the emotions rather than supress them with drugs. I cannot wait for this dark feeling that I have been having to be over. I just hope the day will come when I will wake up and all will be well. It's been a rollercoaster, that's for sure.

Hithere, it is really encouraging that the earth will not go as cold as expected. I will read more about what the prophet has to say about our future. The CC's have been more positive in theri last session.

Thanks for your encouraging words.

I'm glad you OK.

Mona said:
Oh I just wish I could keep up my positive thinking, I always seem to stumble and fall on my knees.

Don't worry about positive thinking (that's not the aim of the Work) or stumbling and falling over......think of it like a toddler learning to walk. FAlling over is part of the learning process :)
The way I understand work with the emotions is that instead of it being positive thinking, its about being able to be emotional (whatever the emotion) and have a useful outcome from it. This involves untangling thoughts from emotions, so that both can work properly....when they get tangled it can be like swimming in a river full of weeds, your legs can tangled and you can get dragged under.

Mona said:
I am sorry I was so out of control, I do seem to judge myself a lot.

No need to apologise, you've done nothing wrong.
fwiw what helped me with judging myself (and I still do a lot) is trying to be gentle on myself. The best way it seems is again using the toddler learning to walk as an analogy. You take the role of toddler and parent....the parent is gentle, patient, encouraging, unconditionally loving and accepting of the toddler as it learns. Accepting myself as the toddler and the (ideal) parent to help the toddler learn to walk has been one of the most healing attitudes I've adopted.
Remembering to stay in those roles is another story though! (as is not beating yourself up when you forget!)

Mona said:
I hope I can come here to get it out, it really helps. I will mention after my outbursts to just ignore me, I don't want to overwhelm anyone, I just have the need to get my emotions out somehow and then afterwards I feel better.

Heck this is one of the roles of the network (as I understand it), to help each other learn and grow by providing support and feedback. No one will be overwhelmed if you come here to vent your emotions :)
I wasn't sure if you where venting or not though, that's why I asked if you where ok. No post is ever ignored on here (even if they are not responded to) osit.

Mona said:
I just don't have anyone else to talk to about this and I really don't want to take any drugs for depression. I have always felt that it is more important to naturally express the emotions rather than supress them with drugs. I cannot wait for this dark feeling that I have been having to be over. I just hope the day will come when I will wake up and all will be well. It's been a rollercoaster, that's for sure.

I agree about expressing emotions, its something I'm having to learn to do (rather than keep them suppressed....which I do very easily without the use of medication).
Have you had a chance to read some of the threads in the Diet and Health section? It can't be stated enough that our diet has a huge impact on our emotions and mind. If you are having dark feeling and are on an emotional rollercoaster, its possible that there is a diet/health issue that may need to be addressed to help get you back in balance??
Perhaps have a look at the UltraMind Solution quizzes.

luke wilson said:
Aleana, if you do get out of this 'funk' you are in. Can you please post here how you did it or what happened that got you out of this funk if you dont mind?

I think it might be applicable to me aswell and maybe other people.

Hi Luke,

Yes, it could be applicable. But remember, each person is an invididual, and what "works" for one doesn't necessarily work for all. Could this again be an example of you wanting someone else to give you the answers?

Maybe ask yourself, how do I want to feel? And what would make me feel that way? What is keeping me from feeling that way? And go from there to figure out what it would take to overcome your own, personal funk.

Omg Mrs Peel.

Are you on patrol today or something?? :guru: :flowers:

Ha! Thanks for pointing this out. It appears it is a chronic problem I have, one that I am yet to acknowledge its magnitude.

Thank you for suggesting a way that I can think my way out of this 'funk.'

From http://iceagenow.com/Construction_Crane_Buried_in_Ice.htm (Not by Fire but by Ice)

Growing_Antarctic_Ice_Sheet-1.jpg

These two photos, taken in the late 1980s, show that the Antarctic Ice Sheet is growing thicker.
In the mid 1960s, ITT built a power transmission line in Antarctica. The transmission towers stood 115 feet tall.
As you can see in these photos, all but the top 30 feet of the towers are now buried in ice.
And the crane used to build the towers will soon be totally covered by ice. (By the way. If you know what kind of crane this is, or how tall it is, please let me know.)
Not only are the power transmission towers being buried, so are the Antarctic research stations themselves.
The old Byrd Station has been shut down because it is buried beneath 40 to 50 feet of ice and snow and is slowly being crushed.
The old South Pole station is also buried beneath the ice.
So is the old Siple station.
The current South Pole station is also slowly being buried. A new station is now being built on top of the ice to replace it.
This info comes from Robert Holmes. Mr Holmes travels
to Antarctica yearly, where he builds and maintains research stations.

The Antarctic Ice Sheet covers five million square miles. The Greenland Ice Sheet covers another 700,000 square miles. Combined, they're twice as big as the contiguous United States. Combined, they're 100 times bigger than all the rest of the world's glaciers put together.

Glaciers are growing in other areas, too. Some glaciers on Canada's Baffin Island are as large or larger than at any time during the past 33,000 years; perhaps the past 60,000 years.

In fact, glaciers are growing around the world.
See list of expanding glaciers.

The next ice age has begun . . . and we don't even know it.

Power_Transmission_Towers-1.jpg

Thank you for this thread, I really have gotten a lot out of it. I was reading it at work and was getting kind of depressed. The part about helping others kind of got to me because I think that is something I need to work on.

I think aleana said she was not good with people, sorry if it wasn't you, but I'm the same. I used to even be afraid of people as a small child. I guess it was kind of a social anxiety. So I think that is why I was worrying about if I help others enough.

Bud said:
Well, life does go on doesn't it? :) Metaphorically and actually, though, the "night time" is often the best, most productive time for those who like to work without much interference, gathering knowledge and laying groundwork. It's the time of the 'vampire' yes, but it's also the opportunity to really feel the value of life - to live as if it were Gurdjieff's last hour of life and to have choices to DO, even if the DO is only preparation for a chase that runs the wolves into the light of day to be seen by everyone.

I really see it the same way Bud. The nighttime for me is when I am most productive, clear-minded, and when I seem to have a better picture of reality. The only thing is that when I come home from work, this time period is very short because I shortly go to bed.

RedFox said:
I'm noticing that a lot of this is manifesting through physical pain and similar symptoms, that change quite remarkably depending on my perspective. My whole body (and mind/thought processes/emotions) feel squeezed/suffocated/ache when I am in my old mode and running programs....and it build until I remember how much I'm identifying with whatever it is my mind is stuck on at the time. My view point changes, my physical pain evaporates almost instantly, and I can see 20 solutions I'd not seen a second before.

I know exactly what you mean. This is the same thing that I experience when I get stuck in a thought loop about some former illusion. It usually happens for me with videogames. It's really a physical feeling of constriction or tightness felt in the chest. I think my breathing becomes shallow and more rapid too. It's like my body knows that what my mind is doing is not good for it and is sending signals. And when I catch it and stop the thoughts, I return to normal.

3D Student, I remember your doubts about whether you should become an EE teacher, how do you feel about it now? If you're still interested, you could atleast maybe fill in the EE teacher form and send it and see what the Elders think.

Regarding an Ice Age. I think the most important thing we need to find out FIRST is where is the safest place to be. No one can serve others if they're dead under a mile of ice.

Why isn't this the number one question for the C's?

Breathing Program? Important yes, but again if I'm about to be covered up with ice, a breathing program will do me no good to et through it.

Common sense dictates to be where the disaster isn't.

I guess with some common sense and a little deduction we can figure out where the C's have already deemed safe from the coming Ice Age... France.

I can't imagine they would pass on so much information only to see the core group freeze to death before the transition to 4D.

SilverJeep said:
Regarding an Ice Age. I think the most important thing we need to find out FIRST is where is the safest place to be. No one can serve others if they're dead under a mile of ice.

I believe it's already been asked and they said it is a chaotic function, i.e. impossible to predict far in advance.

Breathing Program? Important yes, but again if I'm about to be covered up with ice, a breathing program will do me no good to et through it.

Well, that's true. But maybe the breathing program can help you figure out how to get to a safe place, among a host of other benefits.

I guess with some common sense and a little deduction we can figure out where the C's have already deemed safe from the coming Ice Age... France.

I can't imagine they would pass on so much information only to see the core group freeze to death before the transition to 4D.

What if the core group could figure out in time whether France would be safe and move if it wasn't? And guess what, one of the things that could help them do it is the breathing program ;)

FWIW.

PS: If I remember correctly, the C's also said in a recent session that Laura will move when it is time.

A: Look folks, we cannot just spill the secrets of all existence all over this board, but we sure can open the doorways, yeah.
Q: (L) That brings me to a little question that I want to insert here. You have said that Service to Others means 'giving all to those who ask.' We are asking, so why aren't you giving all?
A: Not quite. Cannot abridge free will!
Q: (L) Well, my free will says that I want all the secrets of existence! I mean, other people are channeling sources that just dump endless answers to anything and everything...
A: Other people are channeling crappola.

Ha ha. I do enjoy the fact that the C's show their humor. I feel as if my future self was saying this to me I may want to leap through time and say seriously please just cut the crap and let me know while emitting a smile. Of course this is assuming I have a future self and that leaping through time is possible which I believe it is but we may not have found the capacity to do such yet or if we have it is certainly a rare operation. One may ask where the butterfly effect movie came from? Seems to me that the most powerful thing in the universe is that of an idea and during the process of transforming that idea into a manifestation we realize how dangerous or brilliant the idea actually is...

SilverJeep said:

True. But you have to be serving others already for the Universe to take notice of you and give you hints.

SilverJeep said:

Well, for us, for example, they did finally indicate we should leave the U.S. and move to France. But to serve others, not save our hides.

SilverJeep said:

If you are doing the meditation, that means you are doing the prayer and making the terms of the prayer part of your being, right? What part of opening your eyes, ears and gaining knowledge does not include being able to figure out where you should be?

SilverJeep said:

And how much serving of others are you doing? Have you demonstrated that you are a natural part of the "core group"?

In my reply I have messed up all the "quotes" I'll hightlight to show Laura's comments. Maybe a mod could help?

Laura said:
True. But you have to be serving others already for the Universe to take notice of you and give you hints.
I kind of see people in three groups. STS, STO (or at least as close as possible), and those in the middle that are just now learning to be STO. That being said, they may not be getting the hints. Would not the very nature of STO be to try to save as many people from this coming Ice Age? Especially those that are in the learning phase.

Laura said:
Well, for us, for example, they did finally indicate we should leave the U.S. and move to France. But to serve others, not save our hides.
Surely the latter was part of the plan, even if not the primary motivation, but at least a byproduct. ...you could serve others in New Jersey :)

Laura said:
If you are doing the meditation, that means you are doing the prayer and making the terms of the prayer part of your being, right? What part of opening your eyes, ears and gaining knowledge does not include being able to figure out where you should be?
Well put. But that kind of paints a broad brush of implying that if you're doing prayer and meditation you will be lead to the "promised land" (I am saying this tongue and cheek, not sarcastic), which throughout history has shown not to be so.

Laura said:
And how much serving of others are you doing? Have you demonstrated that you are a natural part of the "core group"?
I don’t pretend to be part of the “core group” nor do I think everyone should rush to your location. Networking has been brought up more than just about anything from what I’ve read and that makes the most sense. With that, shouldn’t one of the “core group’s” goals be to help establish other groups such as yourself in other parts of the world? Satellites, if you will. …to truly network. I hope there’s no offense with my use of the term “core group” I only chose that for lack of a better term. There’s no implication of hierarchy, just the core from which the information flows outward.

Regarding my Service to Others… It’s something I strive for, our nature is STS so it would be arrogant for me to say I am STO. I move forward, I fail, I move forward, I fail. But I keep moving forward! It doesn’t seem appropriate to make a list of my Service to Others attributes. But I will say this, I believe Service to Others does NOT mean service to all. Maybe that’s a discussion for another thread.

I understand that the C’s don’t pinpoint dates of future events, especially events that are tied to human decisions that can be altered or influenced. I get that. I understand they don’t want to interfere with free will. But at the same time, to say there is an Ice Age coming (a natural event, non human related) and not give any help to make it through, or at least in their cryptic way say something like “Ecuador is nice during an Ice Age” seems irresponsible. For instance, let’s say (and I’m just guessing and throwing numbers out) that 95% of the people that have been influenced by all the information you’ve provided live in the United States. Now let’s say North America will be under a mile of ice next year. How were others helped (served) with this
information?

I know that it was absolutely a supernatural event that my family moved to where we are now. State, city, house! All of it. With every fiber in my being, we are where we are supposed to be. Right or wrong, this is The Alamo. This is where we make our stand. Hopefully with a better ending. If you sense desperation in my text for wanting information, it is to save others.

SilverJeep

Moderator note: Edited quotes

SilverJeep said:
If you sense desperation in my text for wanting information, it is to save others.

It is the soul that matters, how would you save others souls?

SilverJeep said:
Laura said:
Well put. But that kind of paints a broad brush of implying that if you're doing prayer and meditation you will be lead to the "promised land" (I am saying this tongue and cheek, not sarcastic), which throughout history has shown not to be so.

I think this is the problem. It is 3D thinking to trouble yourself with not freezing to death or saving yourself for the transition. Unless that is part of your lesson.
The theory has been put out by the C's that we're here to learn lessons. I think the focus should be on that and if the not freezing to death and/or transitioning to 4D is "part of the lesson plan", then that would come naturally from your pursuit to learn your lessons.
Kinda like what the C's mentioned about Noah building an ark then it came in handy when the flood came.

Back
Top Bottom