How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Ana said:
SilverJeep said:
If you sense desperation in my text for wanting information, it is to save others.

It is the soul that matters, how would you save others souls?

People develop their soul throughout their life. Was your soul where it needed to be before you ever heard of any of the things discussed on the board? Have you progressed? Someone else invested in you, therefore you were able to become more than you were. Had they not invested, you may still be stuck in the same rut. To me, that is what STO is all about. That being said, to save others from a disaster so they can become more than they are would bring more STO oriented people into the transition to 4D.

That's why the C's have given information to begin with. To invest in our growth. For us to spread the word.

70 years ago we had no way of knowing there was a hurricane coming. A Cat 5 would hit shore and wipe everyone in its path off the earth. Now we have radar, satellite, etc. We know it's coming, we can get out of the way. I liken this to the weatherman coming on TV and saying "There is a Cat 5 hurricane coming, it is eminent it will make landfall. Thank you, good night" No info as to if it's on the east coast, west coast, gulf coast. No date as to when it will it, only that it will. Now you HAVE to agree that you would be jumping up and down mad that they have the information but will not share it. The catastrophic loss of life could be diverted with information alone. Now you can't save everyone, but we should want to save all we can. Yes?

Also the soul doesn’t develop in 5D, only here. And I think it’s safe to say it's doesn't develop much in your youth. It takes life experiences, a conscious effort to change, to be something better than what we are. I can’t save anyone’s soul, but I can provide an atmosphere to promote growth and change and be there with them through the journey. To me THAT is what STO is all about.

I think this is the problem. It is 3D thinking to trouble yourself with not freezing to death or saving yourself for the transition. Unless that is part of your lesson.
The theory has been put out by the C's that we're here to learn lessons. I think the focus should be on that and if the not freezing to death and/or transitioning to 4D is "part of the lesson plan", then that would come naturally from your pursuit to learn your lessons.
Kinda like what the C's mentioned about Noah building an ark then it came in handy when the flood came.

I'm not worried about myself, I want others to survive, to grow, to see the 4D transition.

...the C's also mentioned there was no Noah and there was no ark.

Hi SilverJeep,

It seems to me that you are resentful of the C's because you feel like they are not giving you information that you think you deserve. You, being a 3D STS entity on planet Earth in 2010, see things from a very, very limited perspective. It's really not up to you to determine what should and should not be shared by a (hypothetical) 6D information source.

We, as 3D STS entities on planet Earth in 2010, do not have the perspective to know, for certain, what is and what is not beneficial to our soul development - we can't see it from here.

Yet, you are resentful because you think you can see and you do know what is best not only for yourself but for others as well. This is pretty classic STS thinking.

Not only that, but who is to say that the soul doesn't develop in 5D or in a limitless number of other incarnational and spiritual venues? You seem to be looking at things from a really linear, limited point of view, which is typical for a 3D STS entity on planet Earth in 2010. :)

What if everyone's soul is best served by dying in the upcoming ice age? What if that is what a large majority of souls signed up for this time around? What if knowing the precise details of the onset of the ice age will ensure that no lessons are learned and this lifetime is basically a 'wash'? What if the struggle of survival and figuring out where best to be, and who best to be, is the entire lesson and nothing else matters?

Things are not as straightforward as you seem to currently think. No one benefits from being led by the hand - ever.

sj said:
Also the soul doesn’t develop in 5D, only here. And I think it’s safe to say it's doesn't develop much in your youth.

Those are two assumptions.

sj said:
It takes life experiences, a conscious effort to change, to be something better than what we are. I can’t save anyone’s soul, but I can provide an atmosphere to promote growth and change and be there with them through the journey. To me THAT is what STO is all about.

And if exactly where we are with exactly what we currently know IS the atmosphere to promote growth? That is, in actuality, exactly the case. However, trying to control things and demand the school be any other way than it is, is missing the entire point. In short, you appear to think that the C's owe you something, or 'owe' humanity something, when the C's have, do, and will continue to give exactly what is needed for all of those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Abridging free will ain't on the cards and never will be - at least to my current understanding.

I personally think that part of what makes this such an effective school is the 'not knowing' - take that away, and what can be learned?

You were asking before, and the answer was that you would not get the specific information you desire.

SilverJeep said:
Now you HAVE to agree that you would be jumping up and down mad that they have the information but will not share it. The catastrophic loss of life could be diverted with information alone.

Now it seems that you are DEMANDING the information. Why can't you be happy with the information you do have? I may be wrong, but it seems that you believe that there is now some kind of obligation for them to supply you with the information YOU think is necessary. Or am I not understanding correctly?

I think that...

First thing that is important is respecting free will and individual lessons.
Second what is important is to realize that a disaster is happening right now and has been happening for years and years. How come now that you know an ice age is coming you seem to be so concerning about human lives?
Third what is important is to help people cope better with their lives by introducing them to EE. This might help them see the truth (open my eyes that I may see etc.) and help them connect with other like-minded people. This is how we can help those who ask. Which might even help them for upcoming disasters or problems.

Remember:

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the
right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be
doing and be where we should be?

A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of
going astray.

SilverJeep said:
70 years ago we had no way of knowing there was a hurricane coming. A Cat 5 would hit shore and wipe everyone in its path off the earth. Now we have radar, satellite, etc. We know it's coming, we can get out of the way. I liken this to the weatherman coming on TV and saying "There is a Cat 5 hurricane coming, it is eminent it will make landfall. Thank you, good night" No info as to if it's on the east coast, west coast, gulf coast. No date as to when it will it, only that it will. Now you HAVE to agree that you would be jumping up and down mad that they have the information but will not share it. The catastrophic loss of life could be diverted with information alone. Now you can't save everyone, but we should want to save all we can. Yes?

How do you know everybody wants to be "saved"? I hate the cold, very, very much. If there is an ice age coming, and being "saved" means that I have to live in an egloo or cave somewhere freezing my butt off while foraging for bugs and snakes to eat, then I'm all for a comfy cloud in 5D. Sorry, I like my mod cons.

You cannot determine the needs of another. Survival doesn't equal staying alive in 3-D. As others have stated, it's the soul that matters, and if you have read anything about OPs, you realize that not everyone HAS a soul to matter. There could be some scarey hoo-ha coming down the pike, and the E/E program can help us face that, and get through to the "other side" of it, whereever we are meant to land. Which does not necessarily mean, continue one's life on 3D earth.

"Stayin' alive" is just 3D speak...

SilverJeep said:
Regarding an Ice Age. I think the most important thing we need to find out FIRST is where is the safest place to be. No one can serve others if they're dead under a mile of ice.

Also remember SilverJeep that we must worry about many other catastrophic events before the Ice age. I have a feeling that just making it through these "steps" is going to be quite trouble some.
[quote author=Cs]
A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.
[/quote]

SilverJeep said:
I'm not worried about myself, I want others to survive, to grow, to see the 4D transition.

I'm sorry, SilverJeep, but I don't completely buy that. My impression from reading your posts is that you are having great difficulty accepting that where you are and what you know are exactly where you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to know. This does not preclude changes in the future as you gain new knowledge, and it does not preclude you being interested in finding a way to survive the coming ice age, if that is what you choose to do.

I think that there is a sense of panic in your posts, which is quite understandable given that we are just bags of meat with a self-preservation instinct and only the merest possibility of growing a soul. There are no saviours.

SilverJeep said:
I can’t save anyone’s soul, but I can provide an atmosphere to promote growth and change and be there with them through the journey. To me THAT is what STO is all about.

While I agree that providing 'an atmosphere to promote growth and change' is probably a part of the STO approach a number of things are implied. You cannot teach what you do not know. Therefore if you truly want to provide such an atmosphere you will have to work diligently on yourself. You seem to think that 'growth and change' are highly desirable. But why do you want others to grow and change? Is it so that you can feel more comfortable around them? Do you perhaps feel threatened by people who have not grown and changed? It should be remembered that fully half the people on this planet have no possibility of growing a soul, and therefore have no interest in 'growth and change' in the sense you mean it. How will you discern between the two types? And how will you know when one type is pretending to be the other just to feed on your energy?

SilverJeep said:
I can provide an atmosphere to promote growth and change and be there with them through the journey

I used to think like that, once upon a time, and not so long ago, either. But the more that I read, and observe myself, the more I realise I do not know, and the more I realise that the very desire to be a Teacher prohibits one from being a Teacher, because this desire is a subtle narcissistic trap.

I think you would find it beneficial to examine within yourself, with complete honesty, at least with yourself, your deepest motives for wanting to save others - if you so choose.

Are you doing the EE program regularly? Regular practice of the complete program, and daily practice of pipe breathing or three-stage breathing, will help you to reduce and control any stress you may be feeling about the events that are just around the corner in our futures.

It seems to me that you are resentful of the C's because you feel like they are not giving you information that you think you deserve.

I resent no one. I merely seek information.

Things are not as straightforward as you seem to currently think. No one benefits from being led by the hand - ever.

No one is suggesting anyone be led by the hand. But people do benefit by being given information for their survival or soul development. Are you not benefiting from the EE program? Did you come up with it on your own or were you “led by the hand” with the DVD?

Also the soul doesn’t develop in 5D, only here. And I think it’s safe to say it's doesn't develop much in your youth.

Those are two assumptions.

Yes, they are. They are logical assumptions based on if development occurred in 5D, then we should kill each other so that we can develop our souls more. That goes against all logic. Children start their lives being taught everything by their parents and peers. It isn’t until they are accountable for their actions do they make choices with the development of their soul.

Resent, obligation, demand

I don’t post much on here because I’ve seen where if someone disagrees with the C’s or questions them in any way, they are jumped on and called STS and are asked to read everything Laura’s ever written before they are entitled to their opinion. I resent no one, I demand nothing. I’m trying to have a conversation about helping people.

Second what is important is to realize that a disaster is happening right now and has been happening for years and years. How come now that you know an ice age is coming you seem to be so concerning about human lives?

Yes disasters happen all the time, people die every day. The topic of discussion was that of a disaster that would in one fail swoop end millions if not billions of lives. Not exactly the same as what you are talking about.

You cannot determine the needs of another. Survival doesn't equal staying alive in 3-D. - Stayin' alive" is just 3D speak...

How convenient for you. That takes away all responsibility for you to help others. The impression I’m getting from the responses to my posts is that if you saw a child in the street and a car racing toward them and the driver was texting unaware they were about to hit a child, you would stay on the curb and simply excuse it as a “lesson” for the child. Or a “lesson” for the parents that weren’t watching the child. Or a “lesson” for the driver that should have been paying attention. Because after all you cannot determine the needs of another. And no one would benefit from being led by the hand. These are all excuses for doing nothing.

If you cut yourself accidentally and nicked a vein in your arm, would you let yourself bleed out because “survival doesn’t equal staying alive in 3-D”? Stayin alive is just 3D speak right?

Or would you see a potential disaster and take action to help.

People we have to care about others. We have to help others. We can’t fix everything, we can’t “save” anyone. We can’t even always determine who is the psychopath, but it is our duty to try.

I'm sorry, SilverJeep, but I don't completely buy that. My impression from reading your posts is that you are having great difficulty accepting that where you are and what you know are exactly where you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to know.

Then I have failed to make my point. Or you simply do not understand. That's OK.

But why do you want others to grow and change? Is it so that you can feel more comfortable around them? Do you perhaps feel threatened by people who have not grown and changed?

Is that what you think of the C's? Don't they want to help others grow and change. I never said I wanted them to be like me, only reach their potential.

Your reply is very condesending. I will not reply in kind.

SilverJeep said:
People we have to care about others. We have to help others. We can’t fix everything, we can’t “save” anyone. We can’t even always determine who is the psychopath, but it is our duty to try.

Do you notice that your words are making demands of other people? Who are you to be giving orders?

SilverJeep said:
Your reply is very condesending. I will not reply in kind.

I think you are projecting SJ. If anyone comes across condescending in this thread it is you.
Can you please read what you just wrote one more time:
silverjeep said:
I never said I wanted them to be like me, only reach their potential.
Who are you to determine anyone's potential? Can you see how loaded this statement is?
Does the fact that you are so concerned whether others will reach their potential means that you are confident that you reached yours?
Seems to me that you haven't even dealt with first order of the business which is cleaning your own machine.
Until you have done this forget about helping other people.

And one more thing, helping other people begins with external consideration, if you are capable of posting I am sure that with a little bit of effort you can figure out how to quote properly. Seems you are not willing for such little effort, I wonder what would happen if some real demands were put in front of you.
(in the top right corner for every message there is a button 'quote' - if you press it you will get the text you want to quote begining with [qte=name of the author] and ending with [/qte] - it really is very simple- I deliberately misspelled quote in the markers so this example is not turned into quoted text )

FWIW my 5 cents, hope you can take this as impartial input from someone who observes your behavior from the distance.

Okay Silverjeep, imagine you happen to save a bunch of people. What then? What's your plan? There could be OPs present, psychopaths and others in the group of people that you saved, with the possibility that you have done so against their free will. Do you consider yourself to be a leader? Do you consider yourself to be someone who can create order? Do you consider yourself to control your own machine, your emotions, your ego? I think you're skipping many many steps and you are doing a lot of 3D thinking. You will understand better what is meant with 3D thinking if you would have read the Wave.

As one of the moderators once wrote:

PepperFritz said:
We recommend that new members of the forum read the Wave series in its entirety before wading too far in with posting, as the ideas and concepts presented in that work form the basis for most discussions on the forum. Her Adventures With Cassiopaea would be an excellent follow-up. We also strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaea transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them.

I think it is already clear, re-reading the the past few posts, that SilverJeep is asking a question and was given an answer (many answers were given along the same lines of reasoning) but SilverJeep does not like the answer we have given him. Our answer is not the answer he was looking for or the answer he was expecting.

[quote author=SilverJeep]How convenient for you. That takes away all responsibility for you to help others. The impression I’m getting from the responses to my posts is that if you saw a child in the street and a car racing toward them and the driver was texting unaware they were about to hit a child, you would stay on the curb and simply excuse it as a “lesson” for the child. Or a “lesson” for the parents that weren’t watching the child. Or a “lesson” for the driver that should have been paying attention. Because after all you cannot determine the needs of another. And no one would benefit from being led by the hand. These are all excuses for doing nothing.

If you cut yourself accidentally and nicked a vein in your arm, would you let yourself bleed out because “survival doesn’t equal staying alive in 3-D”? Stayin alive is just 3D speak right?

Or would you see a potential disaster and take action to help.

People we have to care about others. We have to help others. We can’t fix everything, we can’t “save” anyone. We can’t even always determine who is the psychopath, but it is our duty to try. [/quote]

And because of that, SilverJeep starts demanding and answer, trying to appeal to some "moral code" in his mind by using allegories ("impressions") that do not apply. In the examples given there is an immediate danger and it is obvious how one should respond.
For the coming Ice Age, well, SilverJeep, what do you think Laura and the SoTT and the FOTCM have been doing all this time? Publishing articles, getting the word out, etc. Which, from my "impression" of your posts, does not seem to be enough helping "others to survive" for you? All of us are looking out for signs and, since the C's aren't spoon-feeding us any direct answers, we have to figure out what to do by ourselves.
Launching the EE program is also one of the many parts of the whole, which it seems to me is not enough for SilverJeep.

A lot of posters have already suggested that new members try to get up to speed by reading all the material that is provided free-of-charge (the Wave series, the various topics on this forum, the EE program) so that they can be aligned with the direction of the group and actually contribute instead of generating noise and hindering the group by going in different directions.

[quote author=SilverJeep]I'm not worried about myself, I want others to survive, to grow, to see the 4D transition.[/quote]

If you really are sincere in your desire to help others to "survive", then please, by all the means at your disposal, please do so. Arguing and debating the topic of "survival" here will get you no where since other people obviously have other equally important (if not more so) matters to attend to.
If you find anything good, please share it on this forum.

Hi SilverJeep,

Just curious, were you raised as a Christian?

It’s currently my understanding that STO means helping, not “saving.”

That being said, to save others from a disaster so they can become more than they are

Growth of being comes from individual choice. Among these people who do you know that actually want to become more? The vast majority of people is mechanical and would continue to live as machines after they were “saved.”

Your response might be that the longer a life, the greater the chance of wanting to change. But the truth is no one knows whether or not death will be in the next moment.

Back
Top Bottom