How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Hello Silverjeep

I'm sure Anart will respond here herself but just wanted to add some thoughts here.

SilverJeep said:
Things are not as straightforward as you seem to currently think. No one benefits from being led by the hand - ever.

No one is suggesting anyone be led by the hand. But people do benefit by being given information for their survival or soul development.

My feeling is that people only really benefit in a meaningful way if they search and strive for information for their survival and soul development and not from 'being given' such information as you say. If you read the entirety of this thread you'll find Redfox's analogy of soul development as a toddler learning to walk. How would it benefit the toddler to be carried everywhere and never be allowed their feet to touch the ground in order that they never fall down and hurt themselves and therefore not learn to walk?

The point is that you seem to be perceiving the whole Ice age/apocalypse scenario as something to avoid. How do you know that you haven't decided to incarnate at this point in time specifically to experience and learn from such a scenario? If you've read The Wave then you should understand that this is indeed a likelyhood for many of us humans alive at this time.

Are you not benefiting from the EE program? Did you come up with it on your own or were you “led by the hand” with the DVD?

The people who have found their way to the Cassiopaean material and who are participating on this forum a meaningful way have done so due to a lifetime of searching, determination to find the truth and with often inconceivable personal struggle. This community and thus EE is not a place where anyone could be led by the hand to, indeed it is the complete opposite. To imply that Anart or anyone else here has been led by the hand to EE is so false as to be absurd.

SilverJeep said:
Also the soul doesn’t develop in 5D, only here. And I think it’s safe to say it's doesn't develop much in your youth.

Those are two assumptions.

Yes, they are. They are logical assumptions based on if development occurred in 5D, then we should kill each other so that we can develop our souls more. That goes against all logic. Children start their lives being taught everything by their parents and peers. It isn’t until they are accountable for their actions do they make choices with the development of their soul.

Anart is right. They are assumptions but not really logical ones as you say. How can you assert a logical assumption about a density which you cannot remember and therefore have no real objective knowledge of? The only information you do have from the C's material indicates that the 3D logic which you're using does not exist in the same way in 5D. You're simply shooting in the dark here.

The crux of the matter remains that whatever happens on earth regarding the wave is part of natural cycle and you are very much determining the needs of others by suggesting that all the information regarding the ice age should be made available. This is STS thinking. Lets say all the information was made available, the time, dates and nature of an approaching ice age. What then? How are you going to help the 6.5 Billion people on this planet?

people do benefit by being given information for their survival or soul development.

The main problem seems to lie in what you've written here in that you seem to be conflating 'survival' and 'soul development' which are two completely separate issues and indeed not even really very inter-connected. As others have suggested, a (re) reading of 'The Wave' would be of great benefit here.

[quote author=SilverJeep]I'm not worried about myself, I want others to survive, to grow, to see the 4D transition.[/quote]

Anticipating and attempting to influence the destinies of others is the mind of the predator that helped get us into this mess in the first place, OSIT. What do you know about 4D transition? Even babies know that to touch fire, without having learned to be fire, will burn.

Even in the normal 3D STS wondering sense, I think the Cs were pretty clear that a lot of cataclysmic things can happen between now and the ice age. Even in a 3D STS survivalist sense, focusing just on the ice age seems not so good. If the universe/higher self has something for us to do wherever, maybe that's where we will be. A trip, perhaps for some just a quick trip, to 5D is not something to be thought of in general as bad (course for us 3D STS types that's not overly natural thinking).

SilverJeep said:
I don’t post much on here because I’ve seen where if someone disagrees with the C’s or questions them in any way, they are jumped on and called STS and are asked to read everything Laura’s ever written before they are entitled to their opinion. I resent no one, I demand nothing. I’m trying to have a conversation about helping people.

Laura questions the C's all the time. They have a pretty good track record. As a 3D mortal STS being with a boatload of programs, I surely don't think I've got better answers. Do you?

Newbies are told to read Laura's works because most of what they ask can be found in them, and spouting off their opinions without enough knowledge to even form one in the first place, is kinda narcissistic.

I'm all for helping people who ask. And your comment about staying on the curb and watching a child get hit by a car because it was its lesson, can be viewed as condescending also, IMO.

[quote author=Aleana]
[quote author=Laura]
What are you doing to make yourself valuable to the Universe and ITS intentions?
[/quote]

That's a very good question - and one i am not sure I have an answer for, unfortunately. I am continually educating myself, trying to improve my diet and health and also make health information available to friends and family when/where it seems appropriate. I am practicing the EE program regularly and also trying to be aware and considerate of others.

However - it does not feel like enough - and quite frankly I have noticed I am in a bit of a funk lately. I feel boxed in literally and figuratively and not sure what to do next. I feel there is a reason for this - something I need to learn or break through - but I am obviously pretty dense on this at the moment.
[/quote]

Aleana, Mona and other:
Just wanted to say that that many of us feel things similar to you. I can understand your pain, and I tell you that you are not alone. Recently I began to participate in the forum and I feel very together by sharing experiences through it.
Gandhi said, "against the injustices and hardships of life, calm"
It is a great tip, when more adverse perceives our situation is when we should seek more calm. This will help us think clearly and preventing us from being victim of manipulation of any kind.

[quote author=Laura]
What are you doing to make yourself valuable to the Universe and ITS intentions?
[/quote]

[quote author=Laura]
True. But you have to be serving others already for the Universe to take notice of you and give you hints.
[/quote]

Expressed as well sounds like the universe is a tyrant, a feudal lord, and that my survival depends on how useful I am. Is not there too much pressure on people making feel "better to be useful to the universe because if not I have secured a passage to 5D"? Are not we run the risk of many people in panic and self torture to artificially serve others, out of tune with the personal path of evolution and learning? I think everything leads us to evolve into the One. There are long paths and short paths. All there is are lessons. That's all. It's very difficult to know "what the universe wants it". I think STS will also survive to catastrophe. Do not forget that the Cs have talked about the balance in the universe more than once. Why only those who serve to others will be "useful" to the Universe?
I say this only to relieve pressure. Everyone should freely choose their orientation, not afraid of dying "frozen".

Do not forget what say Cs, we are STS, and even if we are (or not) STO candidates, we are still STS, and is natural that we want things for ourselves and feel egocentrically. Even our more altruistic feelings are STS and ultimately will be sustained by a personal interest. Becoming aware of this and work to distance all we can to STS thinking, is what makes us STO candidates. Do not lose this perspective. We are not yet STO.
There is no way to be helpful to anyone without personal work. There are periods when we can be more inward, and others when we are more focused on others. There are programs made to make us feel guilty for not giving anything to others. Remain calm and think clearly. Being a STS candidate STO there is a fine balance between service to self and service to others. Our efforts should focus on strengthening our tendency STO (if this be our choice). This involves individual work with the obvious consequence: a temporary forgetfulness of others. I guess as we move forward on this path we will focus more and more on the needs of others, and this service to others will be part of our personal work.

To SilverJeep:

Hi Silverjeep! I just wanted to say you do not feel that they are all against you. While it may be difficult to understand it now, we're all trying to help.
I ask you that keep an open mind and consider possible (only possible) that any of the comments we have made are accurate. And do not feel bad, nobody is better than anyone here, each of us are following our path, and eventually it will lead to the ascension.

(Excuse my English, I swear that I strive to do well)

Its interesting when someone new comes to the forum or to the work there is resistance and comments that protect their opinions/way of thinking and when contradicted instead of looking at the reply from all angles their anger rises and you can tell it in their words. Sooner or later they have to decide if they are willing to knock down the wall of pride/ego to start the work. Not that they have to but if they are here to just post their own opinions without taking into consideration other information then just start a blog.

It could be, to be open. I am new with the Eiru Eolas, At the beginning I didn't understand very well, about, what the EE does to yo but now that I do a review in my past, I am like a new car.

So I think is that just be open, destiny is destiny, If you can help others do it, if not well, you can't. So I think that just take some emotional work, be kinda prepared with some money, and wait and see, no more in my mind, I don't know. If you are gonna be an ice cream, so, be a good and delicious Ice cream, enjoy it. I have find that my life could be very boring If there is no problem at all, and just happiness. You find that the struggle makes you stronger, but you get to find too that if you can't handle the struggle, you are going down with the devil. So it is better take some precautions you know, just some and concentrate on other things.

I really can do more than just learn what I can, I have not a million of dollars to build a fortress or something, or to take my stuff and go to live to another place.

Should have read "How to prepare" thread a long time ago. The commen sense answers from all in this Forum enlightened me as to my worrying tone "oh were do I go to be safe"...I think I will research the Forum articles before making more comments, because the answers seem to flow before the questions are asked. Thanks to the Administrators, super and reg. moderators,etc.,as they seem to have heard these questions before....Thank the Gods that they are very patient with us "newbies". Hope I'm not being corny but I'm happy to have found the Forum. Being a Newbie, I will be starting the EE session in NYC on the 15th. Seem to learn faster on a direct person instruction. Its been about 10/15 years since I have traveled to the Big Apple. Never did like to be there but due to job necessities, I had no choice. Again "lessons learned" With regard to SILVER JEEP : I know where you are coming from, especially with the worlds everyday frustrations and errors, (some purposely or stupidly done by STS influence). Don't fall into this trap....Calm down - don't take it so serious, as I see it, the Forum is there to be a helper, not a chastiser...Many people read these posts,( as I learned when I posted a thread about "Numerology")..All will not understand your frustrations and worries because they do not know of your circumstances. Providing that your motive for joining the Forum is not STS motivated for info purposes, which I'm sure will be eventually spotted in the long run, Administrators and moderators such as Laura,Mrs Peel, Annart, and Vulcan seem to be very know legable to whats going on. That's why they are there to help - not criticise....Read the "Wave" and Adventure series, taking time to properly study them and you will see that a lot of questions will be answered. Don't put the Casseopeons to a test as this is tottally unnecessary. They are there to try to make sure as many people respond to the STO vibrations as possible....4D must be a wonderful place to be, and souls will have to be worthey of transformation. If not, Back They Go, to do 3D all over again.. It all has to do with "Free Will"...take life as it comes, you will probably help more if you remember that in order to do a good job, you will need Knowledge.. As the Cs say Knowledge protects. Every time I log in, there are more Forum threads projecting answers and thoughts for consideration. Lots of problems out there and you can be of great service...go to it...Take some advise from a person who has been there-done that....Its all leasons learned P.S. Pais and MSANTAS explanation is pretty much my way of thinking....MSANTS Your English is just beautiful Best regards Roger

Msante said:
Laura said:
True. But you have to be serving others already for the Universe to take notice of you and give you hints.

Expressed as well sounds like the universe is a tyrant, a feudal lord, and that my survival depends on how useful I am. Is not there too much pressure on people making feel "better to be useful to the universe because if not I have secured a passage to 5D"?
Do you feel presure?
And what’s wrong with 5d?
Maybe you can stop yourself, and try to see the sentence with new eyes.

Msante said:
Are not we run the risk of many people in panic and self torture to artificially serve others, out of tune with the personal path of evolution and learning?
What’s wrong with saying the truth out and loud, where’s the lie in the sentence?
Truth can make the ego suffer while the soul rejoices.

Msante said:
I think everything leads us to evolve into the One.
What you see here and now is what makes a difference.

Msante said:
There are long paths and short paths. All there is are lessons. That's all.
You said it, now, do you understand it?

Msante said:
It's very difficult to know "what the universe wants it".
Only ego wants.

Msante said:
I think STS will also survive to catastrophe. Do not forget that the Cs have talked about the balance in the universe more than once.
Is surviving what matters?

Msante said:
Why only those who serve to others will be "useful" to the Universe?
Everything is “useful”, now those who serve others are the channel of a higher and consciouss purpose, Creation.

Msante said:
I say this only to relieve pressure. Everyone should freely choose their orientation, not afraid of dying "frozen".
Are you afraid?

Msante said:
Do not forget what say Cs, we are STS, and even if we are (or not) STO candidates, we are still STS, and is natural that we want things for ourselves and feel egocentrically. Even our more altruistic feelings are STS and ultimately will be sustained by a personal interest. Becoming aware of this and work to distance all we can to STS thinking, is what makes us STO candidates. Do not lose this perspective. We are not yet STO. There is no way to be helpful to anyone without personal work. There are periods when we can be more inward, and others when we are more focused on others. There are programs made to make us feel guilty for not giving anything to others. Remain calm and think clearly. Being a STS candidate STO there is a fine balance between service to self and service to others. Our efforts should focus on strengthening our tendency STO (if this be our choice). This involves individual work with the obvious consequence: a temporary forgetfulness of others. I guess as we move forward on this path we will focus more and more on the needs of others, and this service to others will be part of our personal work
Looking up and observe others to see if there is something we can do, can be part of the work, there’s always something we can do here and now if we pay attention, sometimes it needs direct input, sometimes material needs, sometimes behavioural example, the fact is that everything can be done only in two ways of varying degrees, the work is to do it as consciously as we can , simple things can change everything and each one of us can do something even if we don’t see inmediate results.
Some work to survive, some to know and serve life. We are continously confronted between those, wherever we are, whoever we are.

Ana said:
Msante said:
Laura said:

Expressed as well sounds like the universe is a tyrant, a feudal lord, and that my survival depends on how useful I am. Is not there too much pressure on people making feel "better to be useful to the universe because if not I have secured a passage to 5D"?
Do you feel presure?
And what’s wrong with 5d?
Maybe you can stop yourself, and try to see the sentence with new eyes.

Nothing wrong with 5D. 5D visits are necessary parts of the natural process. I only speculated about the possibility of certain kinds of expressions to frighten people rather than helping. I can be wrong.

Ana said:
Msante said:
Are not we run the risk of many people in panic and self torture to artificially serve others, out of tune with the personal path of evolution and learning?
What’s wrong with saying the truth out and loud, where’s the lie in the sentence?

Nothing worng. Maybe I expressed myself badly and may be my fault for not mastered the language well and helped me a lot with google. I never wanted to say that was a lie. I acknowledge the truth of the words of Laura. I only thought that the truth should be spoken in an appropriate and timely manner according to the context. I think who has more knowledge has greater responsibility. Maybe (I can be wrong) is sometimes more beneficial to let certain truths are discovered, or express them in a way that allow think clearly instead of producing strong emotions as fear that cloud our mind.

Ana said:
Truth can make the ego suffer while the soul rejoices.

I agree with this. Nothing to say ...

Ana said:
Msante said:

What you see "here" and "now" is important, I agree. But does it make a difference to what? Nothing 'is' in relation to something else, it just is. Our path in this stage of learning is largely personal. I always try to remember that we are learning. The lessons also include the error. I see the error how valuable lessons rather than generators of guilt and fear.

Ana said:
Msante said:
There are long paths and short paths. All there is are lessons. That's all.
You said it, now, do you understand it?

I hope to be getting. If not I'll understand eventually.

Ana said:
Msante said:
It's very difficult to know "what the universe wants it".
Only ego wants.

"Touché." You caught me ... is true. I meant it is difficult to understand the intentions of the universe from our perspective 3D.

Ana said:
Msante said:
I think STS will also survive to catastrophe. Do not forget that the Cs have talked about the balance in the universe more than once.
Is surviving what matters?

Not really (I think)

Ana said:
Msante said:
Why only those who serve to others will be "useful" to the Universe?
Everything is “usefull”, now those who serve others are the channel of a higher and consciouss purpose, Creation.

I agree. But I understood the underlying idea is that STO is only necessary in the Universe. I apologize if misinterpreted.

Ana said:
Msante said:
Are you afraid?

I do not know, maybe a little. I must admit that I imagined my children suffer and I do not like the idea. I love them and hope that if they happen to go to 5D in this occasion will not suffer. As for me and other adults (my wife, my parents, etc) I feel I'm ready for whatever comes. But to be honest I'm not sure.

Ana said:
Msante said:
Do not forget what say Cs, we are STS, and even if we are (or not) STO candidates, we are still STS, and is natural that we want things for ourselves and feel egocentrically. Even our more altruistic feelings are STS and ultimately will be sustained by a personal interest. Becoming aware of this and work to distance all we can to STS thinking, is what makes us STO candidates. Do not lose this perspective. We are not yet STO. There is no way to be helpful to anyone without personal work. There are periods when we can be more inward, and others when we are more focused on others. There are programs made to make us feel guilty for not giving anything to others. Remain calm and think clearly. Being a STS candidate STO there is a fine balance between service to self and service to others. Our efforts should focus on strengthening our tendency STO (if this be our choice). This involves individual work with the obvious consequence: a temporary forgetfulness of others. I guess as we move forward on this path we will focus more and more on the needs of others, and this service to others will be part of our personal work

Looking up and observe others to see if there is something we can do, can be part of the work, there’s always something we can do here and now if we pay attention, sometimes it needs direct input, sometimes material needs, sometimes behavioural example, the fact is that everything can be done only in two ways of varying degrees, the work is to do it as consciously as we can , simple things can change everything and each one of us can do something even if we don’t see inmediate results.
Some work to survive, some to know and serve life. We are continously confronted between those, wherever we are, whoever we are.

Very well said. I did not mean anything contrary to this. I agree. Each of us have much to do. What? The answer is a personal and a part of the work.

Finally, I apologize if I expressed myself incorrectly or if I affect the sensitivity of someone.

Msante said:
Ana en Ayer a las 03:38:26 said:
Msante said:
Nothing worng. Maybe I expressed myself badly and may be my fault for not mastered the language well and helped me a lot with google. I never wanted to say that was a lie. I acknowledge the truth of the words of Laura. I only thought that the truth should be spoken in an appropriate and timely manner according to the context. I think who has more knowledge has greater responsibility. Maybe (I can be wrong) is sometimes more beneficial to let certain truths are discovered, or express them in a way that allow think clearly instead of producing strong emotions as fear that cloud our mind

Maybe sometimes a shock is needed so we can stop our thinking pattern in order to value new data, isn’t life plenty of them?
Usually life experiences provide them although sometimes we can also receive shocks from a more consciouss being. The wave series is plenty of shocks (direct truth input) wich can only damage the ego.
SilverJeep thinking pattern was directed by the ego, self preservation was masked with the intention of helping others, and as Laura said it works otherwise, you help you have chances to help more, and there is no way you can fool DCM, it has nothing to do with DCM being a tyrant authority it is just that there is no way to supersede the desire of the heart and its fruits.

Msante said:
Ana said:
Msante said:

What you see "here" and "now" is important, I agree. But does it make a difference to what? Nothing 'is' in relation to something else, it just is. Our path in this stage of learning is largely personal. I always try to remember that we are learning. The lessons also include the error. I see the error how valuable lessons rather than generators of guilt and fear.
Then, why do you think that what we see here and now is important?

Msante said:
Ana said:
Msante said:
Are you afraid?

I do not know, maybe a little. I must admit that I imagined my children suffer and I do not like the idea. I love them and hope that if they happen to go to 5D in this occasion will not suffer. As for me and other adults (my wife, my parents, etc) I feel I'm ready for whatever comes. But to be honest I'm not sure
There are things we can do to aleviate others suffering but some things are simply beyond our capability because it is intrinsic part of other soul development and choosen lessons.
Our fear comes from our identification with the ego and lost knowledge of our real nature, hopefully it will also change.

[quote author=Ana]
Maybe sometimes a shock is needed so we can stop our thinking pattern in order to value new data, isn’t life plenty of them?
Usually life experiences provide them although sometimes we can also receive shocks from a more consciouss being. The wave series is plenty of shocks (direct truth input) wich can only damage the ego.
[/quote]

Yes, I agree. But consider that the series of the wave is a "beating" only for those egos willing to be "battered".

I was reminded of this short passage from the transcripts of the day July 19, 1995:

Q: (L) Okay, Susan and I did some research on all our past sessions and we came to the realization that after other people began coming regularly there was a significant increase, in fact a doubling, of the number of answers received through this source, that were basically refusals to answer, as in: up to you, open, maybe, close, and so forth. In general, what we noticed was a great reduction in the level and type of information we were being given. Could you give us a reason for this?
A: The best answer to that is that when you have a greater and greater number of subjects present for any formal channeling sessions, of course the mental energy and the thought waves are more of a conflicting nature, and of course the answers must be carefully given in order to avoid conflict that is unnecessary by the observers or within the ranks of the observers, so, therefore, some questions are better left unanswered if it is felt or known that the true answers will cause grave distress by some who are receiving them. And, the more subjects you have present, the more likely that this situation is to be apparent. Therefore, sometimes questions must be either passed over or each individual subject must find a way to answer the question for themselves that they feel comfortable with.

This made me think about the responsibility that requires knowledge and the necessary respect for the evolutionary state of soul of each individual and their current context (emotional, psychological, etc). Of course it is also true that we lack the ability to see the big picture as a 6D STO being. Anyway we must do our utmost not to affect the learning of other souls. Sometimes you have to keep quiet the truth, and sometimes need to express it in a way that does not affect the ability to learn of other individuals. This was the idea that I wanted to express. If someone seems scared might be affected with even more afraid if I tell a hard truth in a straightforward manner (or maybe not).

[quote author=Ana]
SilverJeep thinking pattern was directed by the ego, self preservation was masked with the intention of helping others, and as Laura said it works otherwise, you help you have chances to help more, and there is no way you can fool DCM, it has nothing to do with DCM being a tyrant authority it is just that there is no way to supersede the desire of the heart and its fruits.
[/quote]

I agree too. Anyway (maybe I'm wrong) but I think Silverjeep is scared, and I thought (I repeat, I can be wrong) that the message given to him could try to reassure him, before giving the necessary beating to his ego.

[quote author=Ana]
There are things we can do to aleviate others suffering but some things are simply beyond our capability because it is intrinsic part of other soul development and choosen lessons.
Our fear comes from our identification with the ego and lost knowledge of our real nature, hopefully it will also change.
[/quote]

Yes, I fully agree with this idea.

Thank you for your words.

msante said:
[quote author=Ana]

Yes, I agree. But consider that the series of the wave is a "beating" only for those egos willing to be "battered".

I was reminded of this short passage from the transcripts of the day July 19, 1995:

Q: (L) Okay, Susan and I did some research on all our past sessions and we came to the realization that after other people began coming regularly there was a significant increase, in fact a doubling, of the number of answers received through this source, that were basically refusals to answer, as in: up to you, open, maybe, close, and so forth. In general, what we noticed was a great reduction in the level and type of information we were being given. Could you give us a reason for this?
A: The best answer to that is that when you have a greater and greater number of subjects present for any formal channeling sessions, of course the mental energy and the thought waves are more of a conflicting nature, and of course the answers must be carefully given in order to avoid conflict that is unnecessary by the observers or within the ranks of the observers, so, therefore, some questions are better left unanswered if it is felt or known that the true answers will cause grave distress by some who are receiving them. And, the more subjects you have present, the more likely that this situation is to be apparent. Therefore, sometimes questions must be either passed over or each individual subject must find a way to answer the question for themselves that they feel comfortable with.

This made me think about the responsibility that requires knowledge and the necessary respect for the evolutionary state of soul of each individual and their current context (emotional, psychological, etc). Of course it is also true that we lack the ability to see the big picture as a 6D STO being. Anyway we must do our utmost not to affect the learning of other souls. Sometimes you have to keep quiet the truth, and sometimes need to express it in a way that does not affect the ability to learn of other individuals. This was the idea that I wanted to express. If someone seems scared might be affected with even more afraid if I tell a hard truth in a straightforward manner (or maybe not).[/quote]

why is it that this has become a hard truth to bear:
Laura said:

Is it possible that this sentence has generated an emotional reaction in you? :)

Why do you think SilverJeep was scared?

Ana said:
Why do you think SilverJeep was scared?

I too am interested.

Everyone appears to sense fear and ego in me. I took a few days off to re-evaluate myself. It's not that I'm hearing answers I don't want to hear. I guess its that I can't even have a conversation with an alternate point of view without being dismissed for not having the same view as others here. I'm not demading everyone to agree with me. Let's just talk about it.

I have read The Wave series as well as the other material suggested. That doesn't mean I believe it all. Does everyone here really believe everything the C's say? People quote the Transcriptures like it is just that.

This is where you’ll find me a little bit different than most people, because I don’t believe anything. I assign probabilities, and probabilities can change, you know, with the addition of new information.

Actually I wouldn’t go that far describing myself. Only that I’m cautious at best. Laura herself has shown (during Frank) where the channel was corrupted and the information was not accurate. It is certainly possible that has happened since, therefore all information must be scrutinized.

I’m sorry if I came off rude to anyone.

SilverJeep, I think it is because you just seem so focused on physical survival. Most here (myself included) think it is the soul that is important. I know you say that you also think the soul is more important, but you seem to think you know what is best for the soul - physical survival. At least that is how your posts have seemed to me.

Edit: correct typos

Back
Top Bottom