How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Sorry for straying away from the discussion currently going on, I was just having a quick look and saw a question I'd like to answer.

Laura said:
What is your reason for survival? To help others? Or just for yourself? If it is just for yourself, then things might not work out for you. But if you have a network, are involved in a work that should survive for the sake of humanity, it's a whole different ballgame.

I personally dont want to die during the coming ice age or comet/meteor bombardment or alien invasion or anything of a similar nature. Why? because I want to see 4D earth. Infact I am eager to see this new glorious place. I am also curious to see and experience 4th density in general and all that implies... Obviously this is assuming I am a 4d candidate and I'll have learnt my lessons in time. If not, i'll gladly die and wait to do the whole 3D thing all over again. :(

Does this mean things wont work out for me??

luke wilson said:
I personally dont want to die during the coming ice age or comet/meteor bombardment or alien invasion or anything of a similar nature. Why? because I want to see 4D earth. Infact I am eager to see this new glorious place. I am also curious to see and experience 4th density in general and all that implies...

Hi luke. What Laura is implying is a more self-serving motivation versus a more others-serving one(STS vs STO)

I suppose you could be a candidate for either in 4D, however focusing solely on the 'I wants' is generally not considered very STO-oriented, FWIW.

Think 'they/we need'. ;)

What is your view cholas?

How would you answer that question?

I agree with your assessment. It's all 'I want' this or that. Which can be viewed as STS. Am trying to get into an STO viewpoint but I really dont know how to.
Why else would one want to survive if not for the self? I mean, it's nice and all to have the motivation to survive inorder to help others but in all honesty, why do others need my help? They might do, they might not. I do not know! Am I even capable of helping others? This others-serving motivation is a hard concept for me to understand personally... why? Because no matter how hard I look, no matter how much I try and get my head around it, all roads no matter what I am doing, what my intentions are lead back to the I, to the self. Apparently that is STS.... :huh:

I agree luke, it is difficult to understand. And I don't think I have a full grasp of acting towards STO either.

Have you read the Creating a New World thread? The simplistic gist is creating a community whereby working to help others, we benefit the community on the whole as others within this community would be doing the same(hypothetically). In the end, all would be taken care of as everyone is serving others. Well worth a gander. I'll find the link.

ATM, of course we are working on uncovering programs, little I's, detoxing etc. so that we might be of better service. This does indeed appear to have an 'I want' quality to it in the sense of 'I want to better my being so that I may help others better theirs'. Maybe still STS, but heading in the STO-potential direction.

I liken it to a wealthy person who made all of his money from someone else. Though STS in how he/she came about their funds, they then begin programs to help others first and in the end they have no more than anyone else. Moving towards STO, no?

Hopefully I'm not confusing the issue and this is of value. I could be off here a bit as well. I apologize if this is the case. :/

What I recently have been thinking is that working on myself - with detox and the EE program I may be able to increase my FRV. None of this may help me survive - and when I look at where I live, my financial resources and the fact that I know of NO ONE in my circle of friends or family who has a clue or even cares about what is happening - the outlook seems fairly bleak.

However, this work might make a huge difference in what happens in terms of cataclysms. Lately I have been noticing how many young couples are having children right now - and it is really frightening in a way. None of them are paying attention to what is going on in the world, and I certainly am not going to bring this up. But what I can do - even if it is a small thing is try to lessen the probability of horrific things happening - so that perhaps their children might actually have a chance to grow up - and in a better type of world. Right now that is about all I know to do.

Just gotta say I really enjoyed reading this thread and soaking up all of the different viewpoints and discussions. Mostly, I was very happy to see the references to our own personal power in creating realities and that seems to be the best way to view now. The more grounded and balanced we each are and the more deliberate intent we use in our day-to-day lives, the more impact we have on our world around us. Good reminders of the importance of NOT getting lost in all the fear since that is the primary goal of those who would control us, use us, etc. And, fear really isn't a very fun place to reside, is it. So, thank you all for bringing out the very salient points in this discussion. :)

Jazper said:
Mostly, I was very happy to see the references to our own personal power in creating realities and that seems to be the best way to view now. The more grounded and balanced we each are and the more deliberate intent we use in our day-to-day lives, the more impact we have on our world around us. Good reminders of the importance of NOT getting lost in all the fear since that is the primary goal of those who would control us, use us, etc. And, fear really isn't a very fun place to reside, is it. So, thank you all for bringing out the very salient points in this discussion. :)

Jazper,

I don't think anything was mentioned here about "creating realities", we have no more ability to create our reality than an ant does its reality.

On the other hand, what we do have is a choice of whether to align ourselves with the creative or entropic side of the Universe and all that implies.

luke wilson said:

I agree with your assessment. It's all 'I want' this or that. Which can be viewed as STS. Am trying to get into an STO viewpoint but I really dont know how to.
Why else would one want to survive if not for the self? I mean, it's nice and all to have the motivation to survive inorder to help others but in all honesty, why do others need my help? They might do, they might not. I do not know! Am I even capable of helping others? This others-serving motivation is a hard concept for me to understand personally... why? Because no matter how hard I look, no matter how much I try and get my head around it, all roads no matter what I am doing, what my intentions are lead back to the I, to the self. Apparently that is STS.... :huh:

Is it maybe that you assume to much about what STS and STO is ?, if you want to understand the difference between STS and STO you need to understand yourself, because if you observe yourself in daily life, you will see how you will react to certain situation, in some situations you give something without expecting anything in return, in other situation you only want to take.

An example is an abusive relationship, by getting out of such an relationship is STO, because you help yourself and the other by stopping the destructive feeding cycle. Ofcourse there are also healthy feeding dynamics, those are situations in which you GIVE without expecting anything in return.

I mean, it's nice and all to have the motivation to survive inorder to help others but in all honesty, why do others need my help? They might do, they might not. I do not know!

They might need your help they way you need ours on understanding yourself, sharing is a way of helping, sharing knowledge.

luke wilson said:

Think about it this way, why do you want to see 4D so much? From your post I got the impression that you don't like 3D at all. Why is that?

To give you my thoughts; I'm also curious to see 4D, but it is probably one of the last things that is on my mind. There is so much to do still to help others here in this 3D density. I have always had the spirit in me to help others, however, it was always hidden behind my false personalities. I was afraid mostly and doubted a lot. Maybe the same is with you. Maybe you are angry at this density, or sad, or traumatized and all you want to focus on is getting out of here. But try to do it different, try to figure out why exactly you want to go to 4D? And if it is really you having those thoughts, ..there could be hidden programs. Maybe you can even start a thread about it.

During one of my EE experiences I felt something really complete. It was something very calm, just floating. It had all the knowledge. That's the impression I received, somehow I think it was DCM, God.

And everytime I think about that experience, that presence, I get the feeling that nothing and that everything matters. When I think about this presence, about how evertything just IS, it doesn't matter anymore whether I am going to 4D or redo the 3D cycle, what matters is what I do Now and then see how it goes. Of course I can make the choice to graduate to the 4th density if I am ready and I have made this choice. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't.

What can poison us sometimes is our 3D thinking, it's 3D STS thinking that you want to survive so you can go straight to 4D. But when you can step out of that 3D thinking, I think all you will think about is what you can do Now. And I think that's what you should focus on. On yourself, your programs, your life, your childhood, whether you have success in life etc. And also do the full EE program. You could try to think about this during the meditation, after a full EE program, and observe how you feel and think then.

Maybe when you get some of those false personalities out of the way, you will start to look at this density with a different light and might even start to think about how you can help those who ask. But as we do the Work sincerely we also help others in many ways.

Thanks for the link cholas. I hadnt come across that thread before.

cholas said:
Have you read the Creating a New World thread? The simplistic gist is creating a community whereby working to help others, we benefit the community on the whole as others within this community would be doing the same(hypothetically). In the end, all would be taken care of as everyone is serving others. Well worth a gander. I'll find the link.

Isnt that capitalism at its roots in a very simple way. You work to help other people by meeting there demand. Thus as a result you become better off yourself? Isnt that why we have companies, banks, governments, etc etc. If not capitalism, maybe communism except in this case we say everything is centrally controlled...? Hasnt such a thing been tried before? Hasnt it always failed before? Isnt this why they built gulags in the soviet union, inorder to remove those that werent pulling there weight? Didnt they call them parasites? What happens in the community if others are not contributing equally?? What happens when someone decides to not contribute?? How do the rest react? Kick him out the community??? Who calls the shots in such a community?? Who determines how much someone should be contributing?

You might point at the you 'become better off yourself part as being STS', but really, dont STO beings help others in order to help themselves - to amplify there frequency or whatnot. Isnt this what the Cs say about why they are communicating with Laura...

This 'in the end we are all taken care of as everyone is serving others' sounds abit like a utopian dream.... If history has taught us anything is, it all starts of as a utopian dream before it ends in mass murder...

I am guessing the key here is if you remove all emotional buggage, wounding and gain knowledge then everything should work just perfectly - have you ever heard the saying about perfection and how it is dangerously impossible to achieve....

I wonder how such a community would look like.. I wonder if such a thing is possible.

My view is, you should let people do what they want. No intereference unless asked? No control system. Once a control system is introduced, then it is game over. Really, I am so skeptical of 100% STOness that I need to see this thing with my own eyes before I can believe it. It beggars the mind. It speaks of 100% love and light.... I dont think light can exist without darkness. Therefore I dont think such a community is possible. A community of 100% light. I might be wrong. I need someone to point out the flaws in my logic and what they themselves think of this.

aleana said:
However, this work might make a huge difference in what happens in terms of cataclysms.

Yah, I read in the wave that increasing the STO frequency will make cataclysms less potent. However if there is no STO frequency whatsoever or very little then it could lead to the ultmate destruction of the planet. Maybe this or something similar happened to Kantek? Maybe this is what they mean by the pyschic energy that destroyed it?

I'll definately have a look at the link and see the ideas.

luke wilson said:

Maybe this is a truth that needs to be deeply apprehended (or remembered) first, in the emotional center, before trying to "get your head around it", as an intellectual concept.
Maybe the motivation results from orientation.
Maybe all roads lead back to the self, but some spiral outwards, some inwards, OSIT.

luke wilson said:
Sorry for straying away from the discussion currently going on, I was just having a quick look and saw a question I'd like to answer.

Laura said:
What is your reason for survival? To help others? Or just for yourself? If it is just for yourself, then things might not work out for you. But if you have a network, are involved in a work that should survive for the sake of humanity, it's a whole different ballgame.

I personally dont want to die during the coming ice age or comet/meteor bombardment or alien invasion or anything of a similar nature. Why? because I want to see 4D earth. Infact I am eager to see this new glorious place. I am also curious to see and experience 4th density in general and all that implies... Obviously this is assuming I am a 4d candidate and I'll have learnt my lessons in time.

If not, i'll gladly die and wait to do the whole 3D thing all over again. :(

Does this mean things wont work out for me??

Hi luke. Have you taken the time to read Laura's Wave series yet? Or perhaps her Adventures With Cassiopaea? It would be an excellent follow-up. The reason I ask is that until you're able to understand the C's sessions in their full context, it will be hard for you to discern the best mind-set towards anything having to do with the future.

Since you asked, I'll give it a go.
A psychologist once said to a thief: "If you NEED to ask for forgiveness, you WILL steal again."

Think about what that means for a moment. How could a person have such a deep obsession/compulsion about getting something for himself and be so unable to control himself, that he would seek "forgiveness" from some external individual or entity?

Because he's still ruled by self-interest. He doesn't yet know himself and how his machine works. He has little or no Will to resist impulses from programming and self-chosen indulgences set up in the past. He doesn't even know that freedom from a false personality is possible from esoteric Work.

Would a person in such a state be open to the needs of others, or of the Universe?

I don't consider myself worth anything on my own, but if some disaster is imminent and Universe wishes to preserve a portion of humanity or it's Work, then someone willing to help by aligning their Will with DCM's would be valuable and worth preserving, I would think. A self-oriented individual, by contrast, would have little or nothing to offer anyone or DCM, so what would be the point...from the Universe's point of view? (That's the key to understanding Laura's answer, osit).

I am sorry. I have completely hijacked this thread. :O

I hope it isnt all for the worst though. I hope maybe there is something that not only I can learn but other people might get something positive from this...

Bo said:
Is it maybe that you assume to much about what STS and STO is ?, if you want to understand the difference between STS and STO you need to understand yourself, because if you observe yourself in daily life, you will see how you will react to certain situation, in some situations you give something without expecting anything in return, in other situation you only want to take.

I have tried to observe myself and I must say that somethings I do and I dont know why. Sometimes I give without expectation. Sometimes I do not. Sometimes I act because I want to get something out. Ok, correct that, most of the time. For example, why am I here right now. Why do I spend hours everyday trying to read the wave, other articles and the threads... It has become almost an obsession. Trying to get myself to a point where I THINK I am on track. I do these because I have been told there is a wave coming. Furthermore, I am inclined to believe this. I have been told with this wave comes a sort of graduation, a graduation out of this world(3D) and as with any other graduation you need to do stuff beforehand inorder to graduate. This is why I apply myself. Because I want to graduate. I am looking out for number 1. I am not appylying myself so that some person B graduates. Whether or not this person B graduates is up to them, not me.

When I give without expectation it just happens or sometimes that is the only way to experience something in its entirety, to experience something truthfully. To expect is to control is to limit. I love diversity, I hate control. Not to say I am not scared by diversity. Even in such a case, my lack of expectation has a hidden expectation to it, the expectation to not limit, to not control so as to experience truthfully, so as to just let something BE and choose for itself freely. Again, STS. I cant win, no matter where I turn, I cant win! This sucks!

Dont hate me, I am just being honest. I still have alot of work to do on myself. That is why I dont think I'll ever be ready to go! To little time to do so much! Only if I knew about this acouple of lifetimes ago I would have started work then and be ready in time. My personality is still fragmented and the predators mind is still alive and well and probably pulling all the strings up there in my mind. Just great.

Oxajil said:
Think about it this way, why do you want to see 4D so much? From your post I got the impression that you don't like 3D at all. Why is that?

Truthfully, Yes. 100% right. It is not that I do not like 3D. To the contrary, the planet is beautiful, the people are beautiful. Nature is beautiful. I admire all there is here in 3D. I just want to get out because I cannot engage with this beauty I see around me. All I can do is just look, watch stare and say, oh isnt that beautiful. I want to go somewhere where I can immerse myself in the beauty, where I can feel it! Since I cant do that here in 3D, I figure it has to be in 4D - there is a sense of 'meatyness' for a lack of a better word here that I find to be very limiting. I might be wrong but that is how I have it in my mind. Have you ever felt this feeling where you feel despite being here, you are actually abit alien, you cannot really connect? Well that is the feeling I have been carrying since I was born. I want to go somewhere where I can connect...

I guess this means I am never going to see 4D... Desperation speaks of despair. Atleast i'll get to see some 12 feet tall aliens and maybe some comets aswell, hell maybe even an ice age - will feel desparately cold but before I freeze up into a block of ice, atleast i'll think to myself, Wow. Better than the same old mundaneness.

Again I dont think this paints me in such a good picture.

This next one is going to paint me in an even worse light. Excuse the length of this post. I think I should reply fully to some of your comments Oxajil.

Oxajil said:
To give you my thoughts; I'm also curious to see 4D, but it is probably one of the last things that is on my mind. There is so much to do still to help others here in this 3D density. I have always had the spirit in me to help others, however, it was always hidden behind my false personalities. I was afraid mostly and doubted a lot. Maybe the same is with you. Maybe you are angry at this density, or sad, or traumatized and all you want to focus on is getting out of here. But try to do it different, try to figure out why exactly you want to go to 4D? And if it is really you having those thoughts, ..there could be hidden programs. Maybe you can even start a thread about it.

This is where I think me and you go in different routes. I do not go out of my way or dream about helping other people - if anything I despise those who have created this situation of where people need help, so I have no desire to help people but I have a desire to not let them win, those who want to challenge creation. Infact, one of my parents has worked for charities all my life and I have seen first hand that charities and this 'I WANT TO HELP' is a big lie! I have never seen a situation where someone has been helped and the emphasis has not been on the helper. It's always the same old, sadness, remorse, pity and stuff that drives people to want to help. Like you are feeling sorry for someone else. How nice! I suppose you feeling sorry for them is going to help them! This person has been reduced to the status of needing help and you have been increased to the status of saviour!

I personally would never ever in a trillion years, help someone because I am feeling sorry for them! I do feel this sadness, remorse and pity but I never let it cheat me into helping... Whatever is going to happen to this planet is going to happen. I do not think there is anything I can do to change anything... Other people can affect change. Just not me.

Try to figure out why exactly you want to go to 4D? And if it is really you having those thoughts, ..there could be hidden programs. Maybe you can even start a thread about it.

It might be somekind of hidden programs... what I dont get is what is so bad about having the desire to go? I wouldnt even call it a desire. I'll just say, if anyone could go and all that mattered was a yes or a no. Do you want to go? I would be like 'YES PLEASE at the earliest opportunity if you dont mind!' One thing I wouldnt do though, is go minus the awareness or the knowledge. I'd much rather stay behind and learn the lessons necessary inorder to go but as soon as they are learnt, it is BYE BYE 3D.

Again I am sorry if this paints me in a horrible light.

bud said:
I don't consider myself worth anything on my own, but if some disaster is imminent and Universe wishes to preserve a portion of humanity or it's Work, then someone willing to help by aligning their Will with DCM's would be valuable and worth preserving, I would think. A self-oriented individual, by contrast, would have little or nothing to offer anyone or DCM, so what would be the point...from the Universe's point of view? (That's the key to understanding Laura's answer, osit).

What does DCM stand for?

Does anyone really know the universe's point of view? Isnt that 7D territory?

Assigning value to what people have to offer. Isnt that judgemental and based on subjectivity on our part? Surely the cleaner is as valuable as the CEO. A world without cleaners....

I cant argue from the universe's point of view because I dont know it...

Omg! Conflict!

I am still reading the wave.... should be done soon though.

Back
Top Bottom