Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

I searched a little bit in my email and found the link, but it's dead, so i searched on webarchive and found it (it's french, here's one link)

And here's the funny part : this was taken from an article reposted on SOTT US in 2013, initially coming from Aliance of Natural Health website.
Here's the original article :
FDA Issues Deceptive Statement about HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy) – Alliance for Natural Health USA – Protecting Natural Health (+ 44 comments that may be interresting to read)

And the repost on SOTT US :

I better remember the full idea i had at this moment, open a kind of wellness center where people would go through a series of chambers/rooms, something like :
Room 1 : 1h of relaxation on a PEMF couch but using the whole material (which means not only lying, but also with special glasses + helmet synchronized on your heartbeat and optional 432hz relaxation music, i have this material) - maybe add/use also specific scents in the room.
Room 2 : x minutes of lying in an HBOT device
Room 3 : Infrared sauna session
Room 4 : (for who dare) a cold bath
Room 5 : a final hot shower coupled with colloidal silver in the form of mist (with a mister/fogger included) - good for skin but also as for throat/lungs/top of the body as people would breath it.
Room 6 : payment stage ;-) - and you could buy bottle of colloidal XXX (mainly silver, but also gold, copper, Mg ... mix) + colloidal generator, water distiller, nebulizer, the possibility to order almost any of the devices that are used in the rooms, and of course books.

Other rooms could be added, different type of massage, different type of bath, dynamised water, use of specific stones, etc ... but this can become very complicate and would require a quite bigger organisation and infrastructure - the initial idea was to have something simple.

What I directly considered is that as it would have touched the medical domain, authorities could rapidly come with an excuse to close the business, or asking to follow specific rules or regulations to be authorized to propose such "treatments", i mean, any possible good "legal" excuse to close the door of such business :(

I'll never know if this could have a been a viable and/or possible business, and as i recalled all this stuff after having read this new thread posted by Pierre, why not sharing this old idea i had, i mean, FWIW :-)

The sad thing for me is that, because it is not recognized by most healthcare governmental structures, it is out of reach for most of the population anywhere in the world. Government funds are allocated to destruction, rather than the health and well being of it's citizens. Maybe in a new creative world, this would become a health protocol for all, but we are not there yet,

Quick search online. Three places have the hyperbaric chambers in Dublin, they use masks to breath in the oxygen. Got a price for one of them, 150e a session, thats a lot of money considering 20-40 sessions are needed. Will email the others to see what they charge. Thanks for the info ❤

Quick search online. Three places have the hyperbaric chambers in Dublin, they use masks to breath in the oxygen. Got a price for one of them, 150e a session, thats a lot of money considering 20-40 sessions are needed. Will email the others to see what they charge. Thanks for the info ❤

The French guy Chu talked to said 45 sessions was the best average for most conditions. That would make the cost almost 7K. At that rate, buying a unit would make more sense.

Not sure if this is a silly question - is this for general health-care or is it used to target healing certain tissues?

I watched the video Pierre posted. Looked very interesting. Another potentially silly question, are there any potential drawbacks / what is the risk profile - the professor didn't touch on this side of the equation (I may have missed it as it got quite technical!).

“He’s used oxygen chambers before in his career but they are not as easy to find in the UK so he decided to buy one and have it installed at his house.

"It means if he ever feels a twinge he can go and use it and get the benefits.

“These are the reasons why he misses so few games due to injury.”

The Portuguese striker has the hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) machine at the home he shares with pregnant partner Georgina Rodriguez in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.

I knew I had seen some stories of athletes having these at their homes. Incidentally a lot of athletes are competing to older and older ages and I am wondering if this is a reason why (amongst others e.g. nutrition) e.g.

• Cristiano Ronaldo is still playing elite football at 37
  • Tom Brady is still playing elite American football at 44
  • LeBron James is still playing elite Basketball at 37
These ages are quite advanced to be competing at elite level in the above mentioned sports.

Very curious to see what the benefits will be when the chamber arrives and is used.

• Cristiano Ronaldo is still playing elite football at 37
  • Tom Brady is still playing elite American football at 44
  • LeBron James is still playing elite Basketball at 37
These ages are quite advanced to be competing at elite level in the above mentioned sports.

Too add this list of emeritus sportsmen, who else than Novak Djokovic:

Novak Djokovic took an oxygen chamber on the back of a lorry to the US Open in bid to improve performance and speed recovery

1650800107532.png

Source: Daily Mail

There are several HC places in Moscow starting with €20 per session. And those are 3 atm capable chambers developed during USSR times
where you breath pure oxygen.

Back
Top Bottom