Hyperdimensional Politics

Balance said:
I recently started reading Political Ponerology (yeah...only recently :-[...it was hard for me to read it on English and I couldn't find it on Serbian...but after some digging I found a combination of Croatian/Serbian translation for free on one local forum, yeey :D).

Balance, Political ponerology has been translated into Serbian:

https://www.knjizara.com/Politicka-ponerologija-Andzej-M-Lobacevski-142640

Merci à tous pour vos échanges si enrichissants qui me laissent parfois sidérée tant ils sont puissants...
Mon esprit met du temps à bien les absorber et vos écrits me poursuivent toute la journée...
Merci pour ce travail prodigieux dont j'essaie de me rendre digne...

Thank you all for your exchanges so rewarding that sometimes leave me stunned as they are powerful ...
My mind is slow to absorb them and your writings are chasing me all day long ...
Thank you for this wonderful work that I try to make myself worthy ...

mariowil7 said:
A FB friend posted this video with its respective comments, that in some way or another reflect the bolded part that Laura just wrote in the post above...:

From Shadow into Light. “No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” -C.G. Jung
Embark on a visionary journey through the fragmented unconscious of the West, and with courage face the Shadow.

The depth of what writer, producer, and director — Lubomir Arsov — expresses is incredibly profound and explores our world in such a way that it gives me chills.
What I value is not just his ability to expose the insanity of modern society — and this inhumane system — but his awareness that there is a dark insidious presence controlling things in the background.

_https://youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I

https://youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I

Excellent YouTube vid and so appropriate to our current reality. I also like Jung's wisdom too. I think being able to balance out the negative and the positive influences enables a person to make choices in order to navigate life better. It is very dangerous practice to ignore bad or evil things and pretend that they just 'aren't there'. This is just asking for trouble.

Laura said:
What seems obvious to me (now, at least), from these many years of in depth digging into history from many angles, is that there IS a 4D STS conspiracy behind the events of our world. This conspiracy has operated in unbroken continuity from very far back in history and the evidence of that history demonstrates that it is of "supernatural origin and direction." Nothing conceived by human minds could be so perfect in execution, so long-lasting, so titanic in its scope, and so diabolically destructive.

At various times it has been blamed on Jews, Masons, Communists, Nazis, Zionism, Capitalists, Catholics, Federalists, Bilderbergers, etc etc. What seems pretty clear from following all those kinds of threads is that the top echelon have always succeeded in throwing this or that group under the bus to give victims to the outraged feelings of decent leaders and humanity at large, but these have only been substitutes. They use any and all movements to further their secret plans and ambitions, often without the knowledge of even the top leaders in such groups. That is to say, the Secrets are hidden even from the veterans of Secret Societies. The 4 D STS directors do not permit even those they use to suspect that they are just tools, to be discarded if and when convenient or necessary. Public attention is kept focused on "red herrings", so to say.

Based on what the Cs have revealed, we can speculate that the plan is that when the STS totalitarian system is finally in place, there may very well be a top level dictator fully "inhabited" by a 4 D STS consciousness and that he will be directly served by a FEW billionaires/millionaires, economists, scientists etc, who have proven by their services to be devoted to the STS cause. There will be sufficient soldiers to enforce the will of the Dictator on what may be left of humanity. Humanity will have been turned into a conglomerate, having weeded out the resistors and people of principle, and will be used as breeding stock for various purposes: either to replenish their own numbers, or to keep a stock of servile people. Obviously, they don't need many males, so the numbers of men will be severely reduced. But they need women to carry babies, so they will retain more of them.

That is the plan, I think.

What we know as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion seems to me to be this 4D STS plan laid out though it certainly had nothing to do with "the Elders of Zion" except, possibly, if/when any of those groups were selected to be the executor of the STS will at some point in space/time. The Protocols are very old, I think, and have been modernized repeatedly to take advantage of changing systems. I do think that there are SOME individuals on the planet who are in on the full secrets.

Sex is at the core of the will to take over humanity. This is because even humans who are masters of themselves in any other realm of life can almost always be induced to compromise themselves or their principles via illicit relationships and perversions. Once they have "fallen", they are subject to sex-bribery or blackmail and can be used to further the plans of STS. It seems that, for higher human beings, sex is an expression of love and a means of creating a soul receptacle, and the energies surrounding that act/event can be highly determinative as to what kind of soul can 'seat'.

Our observations and experiences are that, on top of brain/mind glitches as are described by Raine, Samenow, Fallon and others, there are spiritual/energetic/morphic resonance influences on the human mind. That is to say, 4D STS, either directly or through agents (discarnates and more) can and does influence the thinking of individuals and masses of individuals in order to produce evil mass results such as wars and revolutions. This is ultimately aimed (according to their plans) to bring about a One World Government and One World Religion. The plan at this point appears to be to generate conflict between Christians and Muslims particularly. It appears that the effort is to destroy one or the other or both. We could say that this is sort of the semi-final stage. The 4D STS conspirators have used every form of guile and cunning and lies and murder to set groups of human beings against one another, dividing them into opposing camps, arming them to the teeth, and triggering them to fight via propaganda and false flag attacks.

But here is something else: because there are still elections and those in government are selected by the people (and we saw from the Trump election that there can be upsets even in a rigged system), we can say that until the people are completely subjugated and deprived of even that semblance of democracy, it is still possible for an enlightened public to create a force of public opinion that could change the outcome. Such a force could challenge and even overthrow even those who occupy the very highest political offices.

The Cs have said "help is on the way" and that there are higher density helpers. But, it seems to me that the necessary 4D STO energy that could augment the efforts of human beings cannot be channeled into this world without RECEIVERS. That is, at least, the first step. What one does then is a function of receiving. When you know more, you can SEE more, and only when you can SEE do you know what, then, to do or not do.

In other words, if we want help, we have to show ourselves worthy and that means WORK.

And this is exactly what the Cs meant when some souls/soul group members "went for the gold".

Unconscious, meat suit limits, work your way back up from 'where you are'. That's not a self-calming, it'll sort itself out stance, it's always been what can you do in this mess, what can you see, what can you do, and then what can you see in cycles.

Struggle brings insight, once you leave survival behind like a dead skin.

Laura said:
Based on what the Cs have revealed, we can speculate that the plan is that when the STS totalitarian system is finally in place, there may very well be a top level dictator fully "inhabited" by a 4 D STS consciousness and that he will be directly served by a FEW billionaires/millionaires, economists, scientists etc, who have proven by their services to be devoted to the STS cause. There will be sufficient soldiers to enforce the will of the Dictator on what may be left of humanity. Humanity will have been turned into a conglomerate, having weeded out the resistors and people of principle, and will be used as breeding stock for various purposes: either to replenish their own numbers, or to keep a stock of servile people. Obviously, they don't need many males, so the numbers of men will be severely reduced. But they need women to carry babies, so they will retain more of them.

That is the plan, I think.

[..]

The Cs have said "help is on the way" and that there are higher density helpers. But, it seems to me that the necessary 4D STO energy that could augment the efforts of human beings cannot be channeled into this world without RECEIVERS. That is, at least, the first step. What one does then is a function of receiving. When you know more, you can SEE more, and only when you can SEE do you know what, then, to do or not do.

In other words, if we want help, we have to show ourselves worthy and that means WORK.

When I read this, I was reminded of the TV show The Handmaids Tale, very bleak, but along the lines of what Laura was talking about.

https://youtu.be/PJTonrzXTJs

For me it's about priority, yes I have a busy work schedule, and family commitments and on and on, but, at the end of the day, if I really want to be worthy I must make the effort to do as much as I can. I think the list that Laura posted on page 6 of this thread is a minimum.

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.

c.a. said:
Published on May 25, 2016
A webinar panel discussion on “Hyper-dimensional Interference and the Keys to Discernment” from May 21st 2016. Featuring Eve Lorgen, Tom Montalk, Carissa Conti, Laura Leon, Bernhard Guenther, and James Bartley. For a list of the Discussion Bulletin Points go here: Links within:

Asymmetric Warfare
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare#Role_of_civilians
Role of civilians _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare#Role_of_civilians
Asymmetric warfare and terrorism _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare#Asymmetric_warfare_and_terrorism

c.a.

I haven't watched the video yet but I did notice that Bernhard Guenther is one of the names and Eve Lorgen's "love bite" is also mentioned. There was some discussion about the "love bite" and Bernard Guenther in one of the sessions. Another person involved was HumbertoLVX who is still on the forum and was last active October 24, 2017. I don't know how much of the video references "love bites" but it makes me wonder about the general validity of the video. Maybe you could describe it a bit more.

Session 13 December 2014
(L) Yeah, and it just grew and grew and grew in me. That was one of the reasons why I went into the
whole Roman history thing and now have found pretty much all of the clues that demonstrate that
everything the Cs said about Jesus then, and now, is true.
(Perceval) That's why people like this HumbertoLVX guy, they're into from the point of view of "Just
give me the answers."
They don't even know what they can or cannot perceive themselves.
(L) It's a complete misunderstanding of, or an inability, to comprehend the true nature of STS and STO.
(Pierre) And it's also very black and white thinking. There's a saying going like that, that if you were
delivered the whole truth about the universe right now, you would just blow like a fuse.
(L) This is true. You have to build the vessel.
(Pierre) Yeah, and grow it.
(L) You have to so completely widen your field of knowledge and understanding that it’s amazing to me
now. Back then I was pretty well up on things in many fields, but only now do I realize how much I
didn’t know. Your range and depth of knowledge has to get bigger and bigger and bigger, because then
when you finally come to something, a crucial clue, and you come to it in the natural way, it's like a
zillion pieces of the puzzle that you've been loading into your brain for years all of a sudden clicks into
place. You just feel completely different about it. But anyhow, that kind of leads us into our next topic,
which is Eve Lorgen and her Love Bite Scenario, which has apparently been taken up by Bernhard and
Humberto.
They are... well, maybe you can give a little background on this, Perceval.
(Perceval) Well, I think Bernhard's been into it for quite a while. He's been into the alien abduction
influence in people's lives for a long time… {Cs interrupt…}
A: Notice that Bernhard does no original work of his own, but rather attempts to ride on the coat tails
of others!!!
Q: (L) Okay, hang on. I need to put my glasses on. Okay...
A: [answer comes super fast, pointer nearly flying off the board] The love bite scenario is more a
government disinformation program for the weak minded and susceptible than anything else
Notice
that all the effects can be easily produced with microwave manipulation of consciousness and emotions
along with the normal interactions of social programming and psychopathology.
Q: (L) Uuh... WHAT was that? I think they were REALLY wanting to get that said! [laughter + review of
answer]
(Perceval) Facebook.
(Pierre) So, there's not much "alien" in the Alien Love Bite.
(Perceval) Well, there's not. Whenever you talk about Carlos Castaneda and his expression: "They give
us their mind," well there ya go! Until you decide to be something else, you ARE them! All the things
that you project onto aliens, and all their evil intentions, it's all in you unless you choose to do
something about it. But, like we were saying the other day, people who jump on the alien thing, and
alien love bites, and alien ear tickles or whatever... [laughter] Whatever else they do, they jump on all
of that to blame it for something that is part of themselves. And they project it out onto aliens, and
they're done!
(Pierre) Which is an easy way out. It's easier to see the evil outside than in yourself.

(Perceval) Yeah. So, instead of projecting it onto another person, it's projected onto aliens. With Eve
Lorgen and all these other people, it's, "Aliens are doing this stuff to me!" It absolves them completely
of any responsibility. And that's what Bernhard did recently: he absolved himself of responsibility, apart
from the odd, "Oh yes, I was to blame, and I have issues... BUT, it was aliens and hot chicks on
Facebook who came after me because I'm a spiritual guru and they want to take me down. I have NO
carnal thoughts whatsoever!" Ya know? "Somehow aliens manipulated me into contacting that girl on
Facebook and getting her to come to my house, where I had sex with her on the first night. And I was
struggling all the way..."
(Chu) For a week!
(Perceval) "For a week, and then weird things happened, and it's those damn aliens!" [laughter] That's
what he said.
(Pierre) How convenient.
(Perceval) And then he delivered it in a sneaky and manipulative way to get other people to agree with
him and follow along and ignore completely their own responsibility.
A: Notice also how many times Bernhard has "gotten himself" into similar situations.
Q: (L) Well, his thing is that since he is a spiritual worker, and he is doing work to expose the truth,
that he is being targeted, and...
A: What did we first say?
Q: (Chu) "Notice that Bernhard does no original work of his own, but rather attempts to ride on the
coat tails of others!!!" That's what they said first.
(Alana) So, he's not the one doing the research, or...
(Pierre) He's not the spiritual one.
(L) Well, okay, he gives this list of characteristics for people who are susceptible to love bites. Do you
remember what the list was that Eve Lorgen put in her book? They are...
(Andromeda) Um, that they're generally involved in alternative news, or spiritual circles, or...
(L) But wasn't there something about "caring professions"?
(Andromeda) Yeah, caring professions like nursing, or...
A: Notice also how many predators are also involved in "alternative" topics and especially "caring
professions"?!?

Q: (Chu) That's the fertile ground for them. It's actually interesting because part of his story... There is
no way there could have been any alien thing, because the girl told him way before they met what she
did, what her life was, blah blah blah. He admits that much. And then he's like, "Oh, but I invited her to
my house even though I knew anyway!" Skipping that part, there was a part where he talks about the
sleep paralysis. She had it, but he didn't. That struck me as a bit of a clue, like, who's the predator
here??
A: Exactly! A big clue!
Q: (Chu) She had sleep paralysis, and he woke up, and suddenly he felt a strong sexual desire for her,
and had sex again with her right after.
(L) Right after she's suffered this traumatic event?
(Chu) But he says it was something that came through her, and she saw a creature on her, and on him,
or whatever. But he was awake.
(L) The creature was coming through HIM and attacking HER if you ask me!
A: Yes.
Q: (Perceval) It's like the joke about the hunter and bear. [laughter] I'll not tell it, but...
A: Better to say that he was the transmitter of the frequency.
Q: (L) So, he was transmitting a frequency that didn't affect him, but it affected her, because she was
not locally from that area. She was in a new area, he was from the area, and he was used to the
transmission of these frequencies.
A: More or less.
Q: (Chu) And then he uses it to accuse her.
(Pierre) Blame the victim. I didn't read the blurb about Bernhard, but from what you describe, this girl
is in a very vulnerable position. She's kind of paralyzed in the bed, and that's when he feels this sexual
urge... That's the definition of a predator!
A: That was the object of the event. Note that there were a number of similar events between equally
susceptible individuals at the same time, which is always the case when such signals are emitted.
Q: (L) So, it was like something we have noticed on many occasions: When one person has a bad
dream, and several people have bad dreams, we kinda figure that something is being emitted and
everyone is picking it up and unpacking it in their head according to their own makeup or their own
psychology. Anything else on that?
(Perceval) No, I would just say that if he keeps having these alien love bite situations, I think
eventually we'll have to conclude that he doesn't come here for the hunting, ya know? Like the bear
said to the hunter. If someone keeps having these experiences of alien love bites, then he must to
some extent be enjoying it some way, or getting something from it. You can't continue to complain
about it when you do it over and over again...
(Pierre) ...if he doesn't stop the situation. Stop seeing girls at all like that.
(Perceval) If he continues in that, then...
(Pierre) Then he's the love biter.
{See:
_http://veilofreality.com/2014/11/22/the-dark-side-of-cupid-hyperdimensional-interferences-in-loverelationships/
for details}

Reactions: Ca.
goyacobol said:
c.a.
I haven't watched the video yet but I did notice that Bernhard Guenther is one of the names and Eve Lorgen's "love bite" is also mentioned. There was some discussion about the "love bite" and Bernard Guenther in one of the sessions. Another person involved was HumbertoLVX who is still on the forum and was last active October 24, 2017. I don't know how much of the video references "love bites" but it makes me wonder about the general validity of the video. Maybe you could describe it a bit more.

Hi goyacobol,

I am at 1:25:09 but so far it seems this discussion group are networking trying to figure it all out like we are doing here. And thier has been no love bite talk.

Yes and aim aware of the love bite diversion. And i think we can use what we deem good information from the noise that this video group may not have figured out yet.

It's all about lessons and i think they are growing on there own learning curb.

But i also see how much further we are due to our numbers, sharing our own personal down falls and the knowledge shared through the sessions. FWIW.

Through those at the chateau whom are kind enough to suffer the slings and arrows. Through which we may get a better understanding of our own limitations and personal deceptions, thus possibly limiting the Hyperdimensional Politics we are facing now more than ever.

c.a. said:
Through those at the chateau whom are kind enough to suffer the slings and arrows. Through which we may get a better understanding of our own limitations and personal deceptions, thus possibly limiting the Hyperdimensional Politics we are facing now more than ever.

Some of those "slings and arrows" being shot by Bernhard and Humberto, as it happens. Those guys (and Eve) remind me of the gal discussed in the Wave chapter about "Alligators." Worth re-reading carefully.

Reactions: Ca.
Laura said:
c.a. said:

Some of those "slings and arrows" being shot by Bernhard and Humberto, as it happens. Those guys (and Eve) remind me of the gal discussed in the Wave chapter about "Alligators." Worth re-reading carefully.

So could it be said Laura, that by there limitations is a good example of the importance of continued research and reviews of the chapter " Alligator Alley" https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-18-all-there-is-is-lessons-or-a-trip-to-alligator-alley/ and the Wave as you and others have recommended.

And i was not aware of those mentioned had attacked you so my apologies.

So maybe or perhaps watching and listening may have some benefit.

c.a. said:

Or not. As the Cs said, false knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all.

I get really weary of people ripping off my lifetime of hard work and then trying to twist it so that it will support their emotion driven wishful thinking or worse, program driving disinfo.

Also, there's really no excuse for you NOT knowing about B & H since there is a thread about it on the private FOTCM forum.

Laura said:
c.a. said:

I get really weary of people ripping off my lifetime of hard work and then trying to twist it so that it will support their emotion driven wishful thinking or worse, program driving disinfo.

Also, there's really no excuse for you NOT knowing about B & H since there is a thread about it on the private FOTCM forum.

C.a., did you actually listen to it? I heard the first 5 mins of Bernhard talking, and couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather spend my listening time on something useful. He basically copies Laura (badly), but trying to be charming and adding a bit of disinfo in the middle. The guy has NO ideas of his own, and the ones he has, are distorsions that go in the direction of people (like himself) being victims, and other people being portals of attack that are out to get you. It's quite subtle, I give him that. But no thanks.

If you actually listened to it, I suggest you be very careful about what you read or hear without applying any critical filters.

Laura said:
c.a. said:

Yes watching the video @ 2:30:35 they are doing just that, word for word copying your efforts. With no credit of the originators.

I have only followed the recommendations of True knowledge and you were, are, and always will be light years a head of the pack.

Not trying to butter your bread here, but it is the Truth.

c.a. said:
Laura said:
c.a. said:

Yes watching the video @ 2:30:35 they doing just that, word for word copying your efforts. With no credit of the originators.

I have only followed the recommendations of True knowledge and you were, are, and always will be light years a head of the pack.

Not trying to butter your bread here, but it is the Truth.

c.a.,

I am starting to feel Laura's work has plenty of more trustworthy information that keeps me plenty busy reviewing and I am trying to use more discretion as to where I apply my time and effort. I have tended to be curious about many things but I see more need to get my priorities in order and not absorb just any information since "false knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all".

I do understand that curiosity which in itself is not necessarily bad but reading The Idea of History is helping me to see better ways to evaluate information in general. And some of the people in that video have only plagiarized Laura's hard work and sacrifice so I'm not too eager to spend much time with them. FWIW

Chu said:
C.a., did you actually listen to it? I heard the first 5 mins of Bernhard talking, and couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather spend my listening time on something useful. He basically copies Laura (badly), but trying to be charming and adding a bit of disinfo in the middle. The guy has NO ideas of his own, and the ones he has, are distorsions that go in the direction of people (like himself) being victims, and other people being portals of attack that are out to get you. It's quite subtle, I give him that. But no thanks.

If you actually listened to it, I suggest you be very careful about what you read or hear without applying any critical filters.

Yes still at 2:43:41. You and Laura are correct.

Its your call to delete it but i say let it serve as an example of the distortion and the victim mentality you bring up.

Will always stand by Admin.s corrections as it severs for the betterment of the forum and True Knowledge.

Balance said:
I recently started reading Political Ponerology (yeah...only recently :-[...it was hard for me to read it on English and I couldn't find it on Serbian...but after some digging I found a combination of Croatian/Serbian translation for free on one local forum, yeey :D).
Anyway, few excerpts from the book really fascinated me in the light of recent happenings with transgender people, widespread trans acceptance and Jordan Peterson.
Because I am not able to quote the pages(there is no page mark), I will have to summerize the part of the book I'm talking about.
It's part where he talks about Vilhem II, characteropathy, mental state of the nation and building of foundation for future reign of psychopatic individual (Hitler and Nazis). ('IV Ponerology' is the previous sub-title)

Lobacewski descriptively wrote about three really interesting indications that characterize serious psychological crisis:
1) Emotions are taking over rational thinking
2) Slogans take over valid arguments
3) Real/objective data is subjected to subconscious filtering/selecting (translated to: 'people hear what they want to hear')

Interestingly enough we can see that this psychological crisis is worse every day as we live, especially this recent situation with LGBT/trans mix(read personality disintegration mix) spreading like plague.

<snip>

There is one even more interesting sentence Lobacewski wrote few pages earlier (I will paraphrase it):
- We should consider that most dramatic social adversities and tensions start happening ten years after first visible indications of psychological crisis.

I don't know about 10 years prediction(because first visible indications of psychological crisis started waaay back), but this somehow strikes me as important and I think these are VERY visible and serious indications that we are on the verge and looking at the pit.

Anyway, thank you people for being a great support in these interesting times :)

After reading the post above, I decided to do a little digging on Wilhelm. Wikipedia says:

Wilhelm II, or William II, (Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert; 27 January 1859 – 4 June 1941) was the last German Emperor (Kaiser) and King of Prussia, ruling the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia from 15 June 1888 to 9 November 1918. He was the eldest grandchild of the British Queen Victoria and related to many monarchs and princes of Europe.

Acceding to the throne in 1888, he dismissed the Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck, in 1890 and launched Germany on a bellicose "New Course" in foreign affairs that culminated in his support for Austria-Hungary in the crisis of July 1914 that led in a matter of days to the First World War. Bombastic and impetuous, he sometimes made tactless pronouncements on sensitive topics without consulting his ministers, culminating in a disastrous Daily Telegraph interview in 1908 that cost him most of his influence.[1] His leading generals, Paul von Hindenburg and Erich Ludendorff, dictated policy during the First World War with little regard for the civilian government. An ineffective war-time leader, he lost the support of the army, abdicated in November 1918, and fled to exile in the Netherlands.

The highlighted part in the clip from the article struck me as quite descriptive of Trump, at least from the point of view of the average person looking at him from a distance. He's definitely bombastic and impetuous and tactless. But he is certainly not Hitler. In fact, I just finished reading Waite's book on Hitler "The Psychopathic God", and boy, was that a tour de force! Hitler has never been laid out so completely, including the necessary background of social/historical conditions.

So, that fits in pretty well with Ponerological pattern only the timing is a bit uncertain.

Waite thought that Hitler had borderline personality, but after reading the details, documented meticulously and chillingly, I think he was a schizoid psychopath, though there could be crossover of other things there. I highly recommend Waite's book. Best book on Hitler I ever read; even tops Schramm.

Back
Top Bottom