Hyperdimensional Politics

mariowil7 said:
So the concept of thinking in mosaic consciousness at least let me think/ask to myself the following question: are the 4D STS forces using that concept too...? (it is the way of 4D...?)

And all that came to my mind in the moment I saw that part of that short film, and I asked to myself, How this video director guy managed to realize that?; amazing...

So indeed the forces at play are very clever and it demands of us to try to be as clever as we can, and Networking in the forum with collinear minded peoples is part of the puzzle... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Actually, it's important to remember the main thing about STS thinking: it is limited by wishful thinking. Thus, I would suggest that the "mosaic consciousness" concept (which Cs further defined as SPHERICAL, so yeah to disco ball!) would not be accessible to them. Cs said that they are unable to see that which they do not wish to see. And that is probably why it is being encouraged for us to develop this - it's a protection.

Gaby said:
luc said:
Session 7 January 1997 said:
A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

So IF humanity, or at least part of it, manages to stop the "gender dystopia" reality from manifesting, what new twists and turns will follow?

The agenda feels like something deliberate and as if they are pushing the "fastforward" button.

If Nazi Germany was just a "trial run", all this "gender dystopia", racial conflicts and postmodernism "rights" could seriously backfire or be used as an excuse to implement "a master race" and/or get rid of all the undesirables. Or maybe it will be different.

I don't know what twists and turns are next, but I have the impression that I had to deal with non-resolved traumatic experiences from a past life on that "Nazi trial run" for most of my current life and that I still get flashbacks. I hope to be up to the level. As Viktor Frankl said, “So live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!”

Nice quote and "yeah, I hear ya"

The "fast forward", especially. What you say reminds me of Rove saying something to the effect "we create reality and you look at it and talk about it etc but we've already moved on and are creating the next reality and you'll never catch up." The odd thing, though, is the state of being (hyper-kinetic??) that becoming aware of this process evokes. Like waking up in a dream while still dreaming. A dissociated feeling.

I can say that this awareness of terror and life-threatening danger can trigger an altered state of awareness. And even an altered ability "to do". Sort of like the 98 pound mom who lifts a pickup truck off her kid sort of thing.

I've been wondering... I have been trying to follow along with the fast-forwarding of the STS agenda. And perhaps I have become almost too absorbed in the machinations and details of "the reality which is less and less a 'real' reality" that is being 'spun'.

I've been wondering... am I missing an opportunity, or failing to act 'properly' by allowing myself to be too absorbed in the Punch and Judy puppet show of politics and world events?

(maybe I should put this in the questions for the C's section. But it fits here too)

Is it possible I can focus too much attention on world events and the dance of the 4D STS takeover, or whatever you want to call it; AND that by doing so, I miss putting my attention and energy on something that might be more...I don't know... productive, or fruitful, or useful?

Let me try another slice at it from a different angle:

There seems to be an option: resist domination and/or act for destiny. Perhaps they are even both STO options.

By watching and observing... perhaps I can see, and... yes, the learning goes on forever...

BUT, at a certain point in this world, perhaps when it is painfully obvious what is going down, or maybe even life-threatening,

Wouldn't I/we be better served by acting for a destiny rather than obsessively observing what is going on around me?

Sigh, I am not sure I am getting this across. OK, It is great to be a really smart fish and see the net waiting to scoop up all the other fish, but at a certain point, if that smart fish is going to be REALLY smart, well, doesn't the fish need to swim away from the net? To act for an alternative destiny? I am not sure it is enough to just say "Hey, everybody, check out the net!!"

Being a player on the hyperdimensional level vs just an observer: that is what I am trying to get at as I fumble around with these words. Is it possible to do in an STO manner? How can it be done? (and what's the 3rd trinitarian thing?) ... uhhh... Why should it be done??

Ha! I get it! My excuse for this rambling mess?? Disco Ball Thinking!! :lol:

Merci à tous pour vos fructueux échanges et commentaires qui me prennent tant que je n'ai plus le temps de lire tant mon esprit est rempli...
Merci pour le lien de Pierre : https://www.sott.net/article/355448-Post-nihilism-a-template-for-where-we-are-heading
que je viens de partager sur ma page Facebook...

Thank you all for your fruitful exchanges and comments who take me as long as I do not have time to read as my mind is filled ...
Thanks for the link of Peter: https://www.sott.net/article/355448-Post-nihilism-a-template-for-where-we-are-heading
I just shared on my Facebook page ...

Laura said:
What we know as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion seems to me to be this 4D STS plan laid out though it certainly had nothing to do with "the Elders of Zion" except, possibly, if/when any of those groups were selected to be the executor of the STS will at some point in space/time. The Protocols are very old, I think, and have been modernized repeatedly to take advantage of changing systems. I do think that there are SOME individuals on the planet who are in on the full secrets.

Sex is at the core of the will to take over humanity. This is because even humans who are masters of themselves in any other realm of life can almost always be induced to compromise themselves or their principles via illicit relationships and perversions. Once they have "fallen", they are subject to sex-bribery or blackmail and can be used to further the plans of STS. It seems that, for higher human beings, sex is an expression of love and a means of creating a soul receptacle, and the energies surrounding that act/event can be highly determinative as to what kind of soul can 'seat'.

Our observations and experiences are that, on top of brain/mind glitches as are described by Raine, Samenow, Fallon and others, there are spiritual/energetic/morphic resonance influences on the human mind. That is to say, 4D STS, either directly or through agents (discarnates and more) can and does influence the thinking of individuals and masses of individuals in order to produce evil mass results such as wars and revolutions. This is ultimately aimed (according to their plans) to bring about a One World Government and One World Religion. The plan at this point appears to be to generate conflict between Christians and Muslims particularly. It appears that the effort is to destroy one or the other or both. We could say that this is sort of the semi-final stage. The 4D STS conspirators have used every form of guile and cunning and lies and murder to set groups of human beings against one another, dividing them into opposing camps, arming them to the teeth, and triggering them to fight via propaganda and false flag attacks.

But here is something else: because there are still elections and those in government are selected by the people (and we saw from the Trump election that there can be upsets even in a rigged system), we can say that until the people are completely subjugated and deprived of even that semblance of democracy, it is still possible for an enlightened public to create a force of public opinion that could change the outcome. Such a force could challenge and even overthrow even those who occupy the very highest political offices.

The Cs have said "help is on the way" and that there are higher density helpers. But, it seems to me that the necessary 4D STO energy that could augment the efforts of human beings cannot be channeled into this world without RECEIVERS. That is, at least, the first step. What one does then is a function of receiving. When you know more, you can SEE more, and only when you can SEE do you know what, then, to do or not do.

In other words, if we want help, we have to show ourselves worthy and that means WORK.

This kind of endless cheating perpetrated by the 4D STS forces reminds me of the final scene from the movie Devil's Advocate. :rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/FOT736JlNCA

BHelmet said:
Sigh, I am not sure I am getting this across. OK, It is great to be a really smart fish and see the net waiting to scoop up all the other fish, but at a certain point, if that smart fish is going to be REALLY smart, well, doesn't the fish need to swim away from the net? To act for an alternative destiny? I am not sure it is enough to just say "Hey, everybody, check out the net!!"

Being a player on the hyperdimensional level vs just an observer: that is what I am trying to get at as I fumble around with these words. Is it possible to do in an STO manner? How can it be done? (and what's the 3rd trinitarian thing?) ... uhhh... Why should it be done??

I guess the best question to ask is "how does what you SEE affect what you do since what you DO is a function of WHO you are?"

Do you SEE and then say "Oh, okay, I see... I think I want to go an around the world cruise now..."

Or, do you SEE and do you think "Okay, what can I do that draws me closer to my tribe, that helps my tribe, that helps with the signal?"

Laura said:
Yeah, it gave me a frisson too. What was even creepier was that you wrote your post as I was finishing up the Hitler book and he had devoted a lot of attention to the crazy times after WW I, Weimar Republic, etc, and it sure did sound like the US right now!!!

I don't think Trump has a hidden agenda, nor do I think that the Deep State peeps wanted him in. It IS possible that the 4 D STS peeps wanted him in order to create the necessary chaos and they are all being manipulated.

In any event, that's just another piece of the puzzle that sort went right into place!!!

Pashalis said:
I'm currently rereading Pierres article here:

https://www.sott.net/article/355448-Post-nihilism-a-template-for-where-we-are-heading
Although we all know to some extent how bad it is, seeing it gathered and summarized like that, gives you the chills. And it is only the tip of the iceberg! Seems like the plans of 4D STS are working out just fine and it becomes more and more clear how the "dry run" back then in nazi germany, is practically now implemented to be carried out, pretty much globally. It was a long process, longer then any mans life and more cunning and devious then any human being would be able to carry out. Almost the entire global population is being turned, step by step, into mindless, sheepish like, zombies. I think the programming we see in his final stages now, is much more effective, much bigger and much handier then Hitler and co. could have ever imagined.

With all the talk about disco-ball/spherical consciousness, tying to see the whole picture and bolded parts in above quotes, I'm getting the feeling that this whole 4D STS/uknown forces puzzle and manipulation is so deep that even those on higher positions in 3D hierarchy know nothing (I'm not talking about psychos...they are just that...psychos and we know who they are and what they do).
Somehow I'm getting the impression that all vulnerabilities and actions of the personality are used against that same personality in many numbers of ways they themselves do not even understand.
They probably do not understand that they are a perfect puppet(even if they think they are not and that they can change things etc.) and playing a role in the whole show (made by masters behind veil).
(This arrived as I was catching up with the thread...)
It occurs to me that people like Trump, even if they have vision and think that they can change things and influence world, are being manipulated into playing a perfect role for building a foundation for the next show, which is by fact always worse than the previous. We can see this happening with Vilhem II, his 30 years of reign, influence he had on people (Prussians identified as their beloved 'kaiser') and WWI which later produced a breeding ground for Nazism and living Hell of that time. Watching from the perspective of masters behind the veil Vilhem II played a great role in whole Nazi banana.
When you combine Vilhem II, Prussians, their identification with 'kaiser' and 'we are the strongest alpha-man' you get WWI + great foundation for future Nazi chaos.
When you combine American Presidents, Americans, their identification with 'we are the Bringer of Democracy' you get Iraq/Libia/Siria/ISIS/Ukraine/etc + great foundation for future XYZ chaos.

(When I'm saying 'When you combine' I mean that vulnerablities/thinking and emotional patterns/beliefs of those involved are used as a weapon against themselves and primarily for fulfilling the plans of masters behind the veil)

But the biggest pity, with those whole are willing to change the conditions for greater good, is that they probably do not see their role-play in whole scenario made by masters.

As Cs. say:
If you play in the dirt, you get dirty.

Balance said:
With all the talk about disco-ball/spherical consciousness, tying to see the whole picture and bolded parts in above quotes, I'm getting the feeling that this whole 4D STS/uknown forces puzzle and manipulation is so deep that even those on higher positions in 3D hierarchy know nothing (I'm not talking about psychos...they are just that...psychos and we know who they are and what they do).

Somehow I'm getting the impression that all vulnerabilities and actions of the personality are used against that same personality in many numbers of ways they themselves do not even understand.

They probably do not understand that they are a perfect puppet(even if they think they are not and that they can change things etc.) and playing a role in the whole show (made by masters behind veil).

The above, and the rest of what you wrote in your post, is exactly why I am currently urging all members of this forum to read the recently recommended books by Raine, Samenow, Fallon, Collingwood, Tamdgidi, and there will be more.

People, we all really need to know our machines! We need to network! We need to watch each other's backs so that when somebody starts going off into la la land, others can talk sense into them.

But that's only part of it, obviously. We have to work with our brains so that they become transceivers/antennae, etc.

Now that mosaic consciousness has been mentioned a couple of times, when I try to imagine what that looks like, feels like or how it could work, I often think of a few works of art which give a faint impression of something like a stream of consciousness mixed with a collage (montage) of different snippets of the same reality blended together into a whole, thereby giving a complete overview of sorts both from within and without simultaneously.

These works are:

Ulysses written by James Joyce

wikipedia said:
Ulysses chronicles the peripatetic appointments and encounters of Leopold Bloom in Dublin in the course of an ordinary day, 16 June 1904.[4][5] Ulysses is the Latinized name of Odysseus, the hero of Homer's epic poem Odyssey, and the novel establishes a series of parallels between the poem and the novel, with structural correspondences between the characters and experiences of Leopold Bloom and Odysseus, Molly Bloom and Penelope, and Stephen Dedalus and Telemachus, in addition to events and themes of the early 20th century context of modernism, Dublin, and Ireland's relationship to Britain. The novel is highly allusive and also imitates the styles of different periods of English literature.

Finnegans Wake also by Joyce

wikipedia said:
Finnegans Wake is a work of avant-garde comic fiction by Irish writer James Joyce. It is significant for its experimental style and reputation as one of the most difficult works of fiction in the English language.[1][2] Written in Paris over a period of seventeen years and published in 1939, two years before the author's death, Finnegans Wake was Joyce's final work. The entire book is written in a largely idiosyncratic language, which blends standard English lexical items and neological multilingual puns and portmanteau words to unique effect. Many critics believe the technique was Joyce's attempt to recreate the experience of sleep and dreams.[3] Owing to the work's expansive linguistic experiments, stream of consciousness writing style, literary allusions, free dream associations, and abandonment of narrative conventions, Finnegans Wake remains largely unread by the general public.[4][5]

Despite the obstacles, readers and commentators have reached a broad consensus about the book's central cast of characters and, to a lesser degree, its plot, but key details remain elusive.[6][7] The book discusses, in an unorthodox fashion, the Earwicker family, comprising the father HCE, the mother ALP, and their three children Shem the Penman, Shaun the Postman, and Issy. Following an unspecified rumor about HCE, the book, in a nonlinear dream narrative,[8] follows his wife's attempts to exonerate him with a letter, his sons' struggle to replace him, Shaun's rise to prominence, and a final monologue by ALP at the break of dawn. The opening line of the book is a sentence fragment which continues from the book's unfinished closing line, making the work a never-ending cycle.[9] Many noted Joycean scholars such as Samuel Beckett[10] and Donald Phillip Verene[11] link this cyclical structure to Giambattista Vico's seminal text La Scienza Nuova ("The New Science"), upon which they argue Finnegans Wake is structured.

Berlin Alexanderplatz written by Alfred Döblin (in German, English translation available according to wikipedia)

wikipedia said:
The novel is set in the working-class neighborhoods near the Alexanderplatz in 1920s Berlin. Although its narrative style is sometimes compared to that of James Joyce's, critics such as Walter Benjamin have drawn a distinction between Ulysses’ interior monologue and Berlin Alexanderplatz's use of montage.[3][4] It is told from multiple points of view, and uses sound effects, newspaper articles, songs, speeches, and other books to propel the plot forward.

The story concerns a murderer, Franz Biberkopf, fresh from prison. When his friend murders the prostitute on whom Biberkopf has been relying as an anchor, he realizes that he will be unable to extricate himself from the underworld into which he has sunk. He must deal with misery, lack of opportunities, crime and the imminent ascendancy of Nazism. During his struggle to survive against all odds, life rewards him with an unsuspected surprise but his happiness will not last as the story continues.

Berlin Alexanderplatz was adapted for TV-screen by Rainer Werner Fassbinder, which aired in the early 1980's. It contains 14 episodes, roughly one hour each, making it well over fifteen hours total.

A fully restored version is available on YouTube with multiple subtitles (Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish).

This is the first episode (1:21:50 min.):

https://youtu.be/rAqHuB7OmKo

A version with Swedish subs is also available as well as a version dubbed in Italian. See the playlists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqHuB7OmKo&list=PLbAKyClQ7hRsAIbXT9xYA21IvpL8P108r

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjMRtj7CzpU0pWK0lArK9-i_yDPg6u2MF

FWIW.

EDIT: forgot to include this link -- https://www.criterion.com/films/839

c.a. said:
Chu said:
C.a., did you actually listen to it? I heard the first 5 mins of Bernhard talking, and couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather spend my listening time on something useful. He basically copies Laura (badly), but trying to be charming and adding a bit of disinfo in the middle. The guy has NO ideas of his own, and the ones he has, are distorsions that go in the direction of people (like himself) being victims, and other people being portals of attack that are out to get you. It's quite subtle, I give him that. But no thanks.

If you actually listened to it, I suggest you be very careful about what you read or hear without applying any critical filters.

Yes still at 2:43:41. You and Laura are correct.

Its your call to delete it but i say let it serve as an example of the distortion and the victim mentality you bring up.

Will always stand by Admin.s corrections as it severs for the betterment of the forum and True Knowledge.

It has been removed because the people involved in that video are known (by most people active on this forum) to be love n' light disinfo artists. You might as well have posted a flat earth video and suggested that we watch it so we can get an idea of what a fool looks and sounds like. The point being, it's not necessary and a waste of time at best, and a exercise in exposing your mind to dangerous nonsense masquerading as truth, at worst.

Laura said:
BHelmet said:

I guess the best question to ask is "how does what you SEE affect what you do since what you DO is a function of WHO you are?"

Do you SEE and then say "Oh, okay, I see... I think I want to go an around the world cruise now..."

Or, do you SEE and do you think "Okay, what can I do that draws me closer to my tribe, that helps my tribe, that helps with the signal?"

I totally understand your line of thoughts BHelmet. It’s a point I’m finding my self at on a regular basis (too often for my taste), when being to absorbed in trying to keep track of all that is happening. I think Laura’s answer is very sound and practical advice. And at least for me practical is always the way to go. Even though I sometimes ask myself whether I shouldn’t be out there demonstrating and being all #attitude, I know at the same time that that is probably not the way to go, it just seems like the easiest solution and, at least in my case, it is my upbringing kicking in.

But instead I pull myself out of the anger and paralysis I experience and try to find out what I can contribute. Be it here or other people in my life. I can’t always contribute much in the deep discussions blooming here on the forum as I am still trying to keep up with the reading but at least I can put in some effort and try and acknowledge what others worked out. And I can take the knowledge learned here and translate into a way of dealing with the reality that keeps me open and perceptive and approachable for people who are looking for a different perspective on life. And by these seemingly tiny moments we can set things in motion.

Palinurus said:
Now that mosaic consciousness has been mentioned a couple of times, when I try to imagine what that looks like, feels like or how it could work, I often think of a few works of art which give a faint impression of something like a stream of consciousness mixed with a collage (montage) of different snippets of the same reality blended together into a whole, thereby giving a complete overview of sorts both from within and without simultaneously.

It's really amazing how folks go off imagining things when all they have to do is some serious work to have the process grow in their mind.

Mosaic consciousness is not something that you "feel" necessarily, though when it happens (which is about all the time going on in my head), you DO get a feeling because thoughts/connections trigger emotional states. What happens is that you read something, or see something, or hear about something, and because of a wide knowledge base, everything "connects."

There is actually a scene in the movie "V for Vendetta" when the cop experiences a lite version of it and calls it a "feeling". It's not, it's a realization of connections. First he is gathering a whole lot of information and asks a question:

https://youtu.be/07zV-HMc97U

And then this. The significant part starts at about 1:40

https://youtu.be/dyVCCD9OrbQ

luc said:
Or is all of this part of the grand plan anyway and we are fooling ourselves if we think we can win any battle? Be that as it may, I think we all need to be hyper-vigilant right now and stay aware as best we can, and see as clearly as we can. If the hyperdimensional overlords are so clever, they will push the next crazy thing on us before we realize what's going on, and whatever it is, each of us could easily fall for it. It seems to me we are really in the final stages, everything is accelerating, things are moving and shifting like mad.

Probably is part of a 'grand plan', in the same way that if you know precisely the nature of, say, monkeys, and have the ability to insert any elements into their environment that you want, you can probably plan, in the broad strokes, everything they will do over a long period of time in a group. So it's a grand plan, yes, but it's also something rather mundane and predictable from the point of view of a 'higher' consciousness, in this monkey case, human.

Any monkeys that want to get out of that set up would need to understand and gain control over what the human overseers understand and effectively have control over: their own monkey nature. Watching what is going on in monkey world and charting the moves and changes etc. would also be essential to convincing ones monkey self that it IS a set up, which then reinforces the commitment to work on gaining control over the monkey self.

Gaby said:
If Nazi Germany was just a "trial run", all this "gender dystopia", racial conflicts and postmodernism "rights" could seriously backfire or be used as an excuse to implement "a master race" and/or get rid of all the undesirables. Or maybe it will be different.

On the trial run idea, I was thinking that in the rise of the Nazis, the victimhood of the German people was strongly promoted. That then morphed into 'social justice' and a sense of entitlement and righteousness that the Nazis harnessed to do everything they are doing. So where do we see victimhood and entitlement today and who are the 'warring' factions?

Laura said:
Balance said:

The above, and the rest of what you wrote in your post, is exactly why I am currently urging all members of this forum to read the recently recommended books by Raine, Samenow, Fallon, Collingwood, Tamdgidi, and there will be more.

People, we all really need to know our machines! We need to network! We need to watch each other's backs so that when somebody starts going off into la la land, others can talk sense into them.

But that's only part of it, obviously. We have to work with our brains so that they become transceivers/antennae, etc.

Yes, we literally need to understand our machines. This all reminds me of how ignorance and not being able to see the whole picture is in fact how ponerogeneric processes in every human being are born and maintained every day by every situation and how those processes in one human affect the other fellow, so the vicious circle can continue without interruption.
But the only thing that can stop it is peeling the ego and seeing the whole picture = knowledge about how your actions and actions of other people can influence you, people around you, your environment and how you can stop it if you see a germ of poneros inside.

Practically speaking, I recently found myself on one party and after some time passed and people coming and going, I found myself in company(actually, I was doing something in the background) of two guys sarcastically mocking anyone nearby just because they are 'bored' or whatever, and one girl. They were sarcastically mocking her about whatever she said and she accepted that same game and started doing the same thing, but even if she at first looked as everything is fine with that sarcastic climate, she was not. In one point she wanted to change the subject of their sarcastic talk and to transfer the main attention from her to someone else, and started talking with these guys about something that happend few hours earlier where I was the main actor of that 'really uncomfortable' scene. Why she had to tell the story to those guys?
- Because she wanted to stop being the main object of their mocking, still stay in their company god knows why(actually psychology knows why) and she needed the scapegoat, a transfer of attention from her to some else.
I was watching the whole dynamic of the game from background, so I came to the conclusion above.

I did not take it personally(my ego tried :-[) simply because I had seen the dynamic and all causes why it happend. So instead of trying to mock her back, I came to her and told her that it was actually not an uncomfortable scene as she may have perceived and that it was actually really funny and interesting how it all worked out, far from 'really uncomfortable'. She could not continue on that story because I did not mock her back, did not took it personally and offensive. If I did, endless mocking, especially with those two guys around, would continue. Someone would take real offense.

Why I wrote about this event? Simply because that's a small representation how endless circle of ponerogenesis spins in our micro-worlds. (You get stressed by an already frustrated colleague/boss at work to whom you are afraid to tell everything in face because XYC, then you come home and spill it on people around you - your family etc. - just another example of an endless circle).

Without knowing our machines and machines of others and how they works and how they influences our and other people's environment, we can change nothing, we can only chase our tale...
Plato cave came to my mind... :)

The more you understand dynamics behind the behaviours/thinking patterns/emotions of yourself and others, you get better at finding solutions to problems and seeing the bigger picture(how one thing influences another and yields third which produces fourth etc.) - which in fact builds your antennae!

I'm sorry if the story is off the tanget, but I think that's one of the ways how hyperdimensional politics are played on micro-scale - and a good example why changing your machine is crucial to growth.
Do not play dirty games because you will get dirty.

Back
Top Bottom