Hyperdimensional Politics

Curious Beagle said:
Remember C once said that it isn't exactly in different geographical or time setting (forgot when exactly but talking about battle in 4d light/dark). You see your body, mind and emotion belong to different dimensions and they cycle at different vibration. The problem is due to our character defect or bad attitude we create blockage for light to enter our spirit. Each separate "symphony" or consciousness create a separate universe and we are trying to achieve unity (tuning in to harmony). Don't worry about the darkness in other they are just learning like us some more advance than the other. Knowledge protect would probably mean this. Some of us are not even aware of our own darkness (most of us are just living from day to day, spiritual advancement not priority), some are aware of our own flaw, some has understanding (cause and effect why things happen) and last having knowledge (you actually master it in your mind, body and emotion). Your point of view is very different if you are beginner/self center with subjective point of view compare to selfless/ objective. Advance spirit are aware of other because they already learned the lesson about harming other will harm yourself too. Example If you have a medicine for injury. Your love one got mild injury but your mortal enemy got mortal injury. You will give medicine to your mortal enemy because he/she need it more. You are responsible for your own personal development (networking help own weakness you can't see) and purification to reach happiness. Humility will enable us to see our own weakness which give us the courage to change for the better (despite outside pressure, doctrine, etc).

Laura said:
Session Date: December 13th 2014

(L) Well, I tell you, some of their answers about some of the alien questions where they couldn't tell me something right then, that actually made me turn away from it right then. It was like, "Nyah nyah-nyah nyah-nyah!" like little kids. So, I just decided that path wasn't the right one. I just continued research along certain other lines. And that's when, as I said, I came to the idea that the whole "alien reality" is a paranormal reality. Yes, it does have a very physical manifestation, but that manifestation is through people. It's through human beings. Yes, they can manifest visually in our world and a few other things. And if they break down in our world, artifacts remain – or so we are told... From the paranormal side, there are ectoplasmic things or something similar that can be left in our world. There are things that can be transported from one dimension to another, from past to future, or so we are told and I’ve seen some evidence. There ARE all those kinds of things. But primarily, the alleged alien reality interacts with our world as a paranormal phenomenon. That means that we need to look more carefully at what happens to people and with people.

A: Notice that Bernhard does no original work of his own, but rather attempts to ride on the coat tails of others!!!

Q: (L) Okay, hang on. I need to put my glasses on. Okay...

A: [answer comes super fast, pointer nearly flying off the board] The love bite scenario is more a government disinformation program for the weak minded and susceptible than anything else. Notice that all the effects can be easily produced with microwave manipulation of consciousness and emotions along with the normal interactions of social programming and psychopathology.

(Pierre) So, there's not much "alien" in the Alien Love Bite.

(Perceval) Well, there's not. Whenever you talk about Carlos Castaneda and his expression: "They give us their mind," well there ya go! Until you decide to be something else, you ARE them! All the things that you project onto aliens, and all their evil intentions, it's all in you unless you choose to do something about it. But, like we were saying the other day, people who jump on the alien thing, and alien love bites, and alien ear tickles or whatever... [laughter] Whatever else they do, they jump on all of that to blame it for something that is part of themselves. And they project it out onto aliens, and they're done!

(Pierre) Which is an easy way out. It's easier to see the evil outside than in yourself.

(Perceval) Yeah. So, instead of projecting it onto another person, it's projected onto aliens. With Eve Lorgen and all these other people, it's, "Aliens are doing this stuff to me!" It absolves them completely of any responsibility. And that's what Bernhard did recently: he absolved himself of responsibility, apart from the odd, "Oh yes, I was to blame, and I have issues... BUT, it was aliens and hot chicks on Facebook who came after me because I'm a spiritual guru and they want to take me down. I have NO carnal thoughts whatsoever!" Ya know? "Somehow aliens manipulated me into contacting that girl on Facebook and getting her to come to my house, where I had sex with her on the first night. And I was struggling all the way..."

(Chu) For a week!

(Perceval) "For a week, and then weird things happened, and it's those damn aliens!" [laughter] That's what he said.

(Pierre) How convenient.

(Perceval) And then he delivered it in a sneaky and manipulative way to get other people to agree with him and follow along and ignore completely their own responsibility.

A: Notice also how many times Bernhard has "gotten himself" into similar situations.

Q: (L) Well, his thing is that since he is a spiritual worker, and he is doing work to expose the truth, that he is being targeted, and...

A: What did we first say?

Q: (Chu) "Notice that Bernhard does no original work of his own, but rather attempts to ride on the coat tails of others!!!" That's what they said first.

(Alana) So, he's not the one doing the research, or...

(Pierre) He's not the spiritual one.

(L) Well, okay, he gives this list of characteristics for people who are susceptible to love bites. Do you remember what the list was that Eve Lorgen put in her book? They are...

(Andromeda) Um, that they're generally involved in alternative news, or spiritual circles, or...

(L) But wasn't there something about "caring professions"?

(Andromeda) Yeah, caring professions like nursing, or...

A: Notice also how many predators are also involved in "alternative" topics and especially "caring professions"?!?

Q: (Chu) That's the fertile ground for them. It's actually interesting because part of his story... There is no way there could have been any alien thing, because the girl told him way before they met what she did, what her life was, blah blah blah. He admits that much. And then he's like, "Oh, but I invited her to my house even though I knew anyway!" Skipping that part, there was a part where he talks about the sleep paralysis. She had it, but he didn't. That struck me as a bit of a clue, like, who's the predator here??

A: Exactly! A big clue!

Tony Campolo "Spiritual Warfare" (19:41)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aXd19EqlE
Dr Tony Campolo answers questions on exorcism, satan and spiritual warfare. This video is the unedited raw interview shot for a new documentary film called "Battling Darkness: Hollywood & the Rise of Exorcism"

Ruth said:
Chu said:
I wouldn't be so sure, Ruth. These things can get introduced and made to look like a storm in a teacup, a tiny crazy minority. And by the time you realize their importance, it's too late. It's not just people having hysterics. There are laws being changed every day, division fomented, hatred encouraged, families destroyed, children's lives ruined from an early age... It may seem like nothing, but when it accumulates, we cannot know what the effects may be.

I think you are right. But the ship has already sailed, 'the game' is already in it's last stages and the 'frogs' are almost boiled. It's almost 'game over' and humanity isn't wining.

Chu said:
Ruth said:
When I think about mandatory vaccinations, I see a certain correlation with mandatory incarceration, divestment, and murder of the Jews in Nazi Germany. It's a similar principle, evil hiding under the auspices of 'good ideas' or 'common good', or simply hiding altogether and relying on 'good people doing nothing'. This ends up being really, really bad for everyone and a massive smorgasbordive feast for 4D STS. This ship's already sailed, has been torpedoed and is already sinking. It's not going to happen some time in the future. It's happening now! How's that for a hyperdimensional plan?

Personally I think they've 'nailed it'. Bearing in mind that 4D STS are highly evolved parasites, they're not going to waste time and energy to harvest humanity. Of course, if humanity is "aware" of what's going on, then that makes their job so much harder.

Well, to me the vaccination issue is another piece of the puzzle, just like the food and pharmaceutical industry in general are. No matter where you look, people are made to take drugs and eat food that can only contribute to their health deteriorating, which leads to the deterioration of their ability to THINK and act accordingly.

I was born in 1980, and vaccines were already the thing parents did without questioning, even though they weren't compulsory. Granted, they weren't as toxic as now, but still. On the other hand, growing up we still had healthy games to play, healthy foods, standard values were still being taught for the most part, we were taught that efforts weren't to be shunned away, etc. Compare that with today: children being "educated" by their phones/tablets, full of vaccines, toxic food, super toxic ideologies, snowflakiness, messed up sexuality, zero intellectual challenges, apathy, and the list goes on...

I too was born in 1980. At that time, we had vaccines but they were not administered as harmfully as today with these many shots given to babies before they even have a developed immune system. The psychology books Laura recommended remind us that the brain can end up just not having the capability for empathy or common sense, which we see happening more and more.

I really do think that it's too late.

I too think it is too late. Technology wise, not counting the social technological issues, we are a few disasters away from meltdown- both literally with the grid/nuclear power plants and figuratively with our supply chain being so tied to technology due to this globalism.

When the C's mentioned the level playing field, one of the examples of the conquistadors was that they were on the same 3rd level. So, social media might level the playing field to get some truth out, but still behind the scenes 4d STS and their time loops, etc are above our playing field. Here, in 3d, we can't do much but observe- or as the C's joke "enjoy the show".

Ruth said:
I think you are right. But the ship has already sailed, 'the game' is already in it's last stages and the 'frogs' are almost boiled. It's almost 'game over' and humanity isn't wining.

Snip: I really do think that it's too late.

Well, what you say Ruth about it being "game over" might fall within the domain of wishful thinking also, the very kind of thinking that could very well be the hyperdimensional control systems undoing in the long run. Even though it might look the way you describe from observing the world around us and where it's headed and concluding one's observations with a linear interpretation there is still a non linear aspect to it all that could change things in ways we can't conceive of yet or predict with any certainty at all. I remember this quote attributed to Castaneda which is:
:We have to balance the lineality of the known universe with the nonlineality of the unknown universe.
~Carlos Castaneda
And this too on non-linear systems from Wikipedia:

In mathematics and physical sciences, a nonlinear system is a system in which the change of the output is not proportional to the change of the input. Nonlinear problems are of interest to engineers, physicists, mathematicians, and many other scientists because most systems are inherently nonlinear in nature. Nonlinear dynamical systems, describing changes in variables over time, may appear chaotic, unpredictable, or counterintuitive, contrasting with much simpler linear systems.

Added: Here's a quote from the opening scene of the movie 'The Big Short' which was falsely attributed to Mark Twain (probably on purpose) but I think still makes a very good point:

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

Divide By Zero said:
I too think it is too late. ..... Here, in 3d, we can't do much but observe- or as the C's joke "enjoy the show".

Hi DBZ, I am as big a fatalistic rationalizing slacker as the next guy and observation is a pathway to learning...BUT... and this is what I was trying to get at in a earlier post....

Is there nothing that can be done? Or is there nothing that should be attempted to be done even if the odds are a bazillion to one? And even if there is nothing that can be done, might not there be some sort of sisyphusian practice in attempting to do what might be done, which might make some minuscule difference in our collective fate?

So, I find it easy to say "F it, this is pointless".

But...ironically, something in me stirs when I think I hear someone else say it.

BHelmet said:
Divide By Zero said:
I too think it is too late. ..... Here, in 3d, we can't do much but observe- or as the C's joke "enjoy the show".

Hi DBZ, I am as big a fatalistic rationalizing slacker as the next guy and observation is a pathway to learning...BUT... and this is what I was trying to get at in a earlier post....

Is there nothing that can be done? Or is there nothing that should be attempted to be done even if the odds are a bazillion to one? And even if there is nothing that can be done, might not there be some sort of sisyphusian practice in attempting to do what might be done, which might make some minuscule difference in our collective fate?

But...ironically, something in me stirs when I think I hear someone else say it.

IMO no conscious effort is wasted. Even if we're at the point where the probability of terrible things happening in the future is getting higher for a lot of people, everyone is still in their own boat, OSIT. The C's say if we keep doing our best our future self will be doing likewise to bridge the gap as best it can. Your self in the next life and the one thereafter will thank you for it.

kenlee said:
Ruth said:

Snip: I really do think that it's too late.

Well, what you say Ruth about it being "game over" might fall within the domain of wishful thinking also, the very kind of thinking that could very well be the hyperdimensional control systems undoing in the long run. Even though it might look the way you describe from observing the world around us and where it's headed and concluding one's observations with a linear interpretation there is still a non linear aspect to it all that could change things in ways we can't conceive of yet or predict with any certainty at all. I remember this quote attributed to Castaneda which is:
:We have to balance the lineality of the known universe with the nonlineality of the unknown universe.
~Carlos Castaneda
And this too on non-linear systems from Wikipedia:

In mathematics and physical sciences, a nonlinear system is a system in which the change of the output is not proportional to the change of the input. Nonlinear problems are of interest to engineers, physicists, mathematicians, and many other scientists because most systems are inherently nonlinear in nature. Nonlinear dynamical systems, describing changes in variables over time, may appear chaotic, unpredictable, or counterintuitive, contrasting with much simpler linear systems.

Added: Here's a quote from the opening scene of the movie 'The Big Short' which was falsely attributed to Mark Twain (probably on purpose) but I think still makes a very good point:

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

I remember an answer form the C's that was along the lines that 4D STO was the real problem for 4D STS beings, and that the activity of Laura was an annoyance, when we think of the conduit that is being formed thought our actions and the "leveling of the field" it provides a possibility to break the eventual materialization of 4D STS plan, as the C's said, time is NEVER definite, and if they had the war won the C's would have told us so in definite terms and possibly provide a different course of action depending on the questions and clues. Instead they mentioned that their plan would fail regardless because of their wishful thinking and gave us instructions of what WE should be doing. Connecting the chakras, clearing the machine, increasing receivership capacity etc etc.

It many times looked unreal that taking the responsibility of these matters in the hands of a handful of people would have such an impact on the world, but given the track record of the C's and the work here and how the symbols have remained , I feel that our struggle is to continue to make attempts at telling what is going on, maybe not with the limited idea that everything will change as we imagine, but as acting in favor of our destiny which is in turn is the destiny of the development of events on the planet, even if in small ways we don't know the incremental or exponential effect on those who will resonate with common sense and reason, but doing nothing would constitute for sure a much reduced probability.

If this network had never existed, each of us would be living in the vortex of chaos right now, contributing to the chaos through our indoctrination etc, resonating with the chaos, when in fact we are at present doing a counterbalance in certain measure , in this timeline we are NOT ignorant of the intentions of hyperdimentional beings, politicians etc etc, , So the change is actually visible, and there are things that are invisible but are still happening as an effect of the efforts. The idea of the butterfly wings.

With all these things happening, I have met many people that while they have pretty contradicting views and follow no strict work still preserve some common sense in leading their lives , they condemn child abuse, they condemn wars for oil, they distrust politicians, they know about false flag attacks, they condemn the food and big farma , and resonate with this logic to a degree even if there is a systemic manipulation of perception in the media. It is those people who can resonate and benefit with the constant newsfeed of information.

I think

BHelmet said:
Divide By Zero said:

One can always work on changing oneself to not be affected by the surrounding chaos. That certainly will keep one busy for decades. "Changing oneself" is not 'supernatural' in the end, it is very much like learning a musical instrument or a foreign language, up to the point where one can perform in front of an audience, or be independent and survive. Obviously, with that analogy, one has to start early and work diligently, and ideally have a teacher, otherwise the effort would be pointless. A network like ours assumes the role of the teacher, and makes the process bearable and more efficient.

But nobody can learn a foreign language or a musical instrument by proxy or observation only. One has to get down to do hard work. So, don't forget Laura's "TODO-List" earlier in this thread.

Mikey said:
One can always work on changing oneself to not be affected by the surrounding chaos. That certainly will keep one busy for decades. "Changing oneself" is not 'supernatural' in the end, it is very much like learning a musical instrument or a foreign language, up to the point where one can perform in front of an audience, or be independent and survive. Obviously, with that analogy, one has to start early and work diligently, and ideally have a teacher, otherwise the effort would be pointless. A network like ours assumes the role of the teacher, and makes the process bearable and more efficient.

But nobody can learn a foreign language or a musical instrument by proxy or observation only. One has to get down to do hard work. So, don't forget Laura's "TODO-List" earlier in this thread.

In this lecture Friederike Fabritius talks about gradually diminishing secretion of testosterone and norandrenalin (a "positive stress" hormone) in humans that happens naturally with age. Apparently this is one of the factors that makes older people "less flexible". By less flexible she means lesser ability of dealing efficiently with various external events.

But there is a way to ameliorate this natural process, and it has to do with having enough knowledge and experience. It's the "been there, done that" approach, when a person isn't being overwhelmed by an external stimuli and is able to react in an adequate way because s/he experienced something like this before. But then it is a pro-active process, when a person indeed has to make an effort and consciously seek out challenges. Basically do the Work.

It's possible that we don't have an ability to "change the World" in any significant way. We do however have the work cut out for us when it comes to our own internal world. And since we don't live in the vacuum and are part of this reality, we can't really do nothing and just "enjoy the show" without doing a lot of preparatory work before that. The "sitting and enjoying" part probably has to do with reaching a point of having an adequate locus of control, when we are confident enough in our ability to withstand various chaotic influences without them putting us off balance, like falling in confluence or acting in a self-destructive way.

And as Laura said, it has to do with working on developing the frontal lobe. It is also important to remember that for the brain it can't be an "abstract" process. Our brain reacts or "lights up" when we do something, or observe others close to us doing something (that's why it's important to be careful about the company you choose to keep), therefore we have to make an effort and "do what we preach", i.e. showing our brain that we understood the concept if we would like to have concrete and lasting effects.

Divide By Zero said:
I too think it is too late. Technology wise, not counting the social technological issues, we are a few disasters away from meltdown- both literally with the grid/nuclear power plants and figuratively with our supply chain being so tied to technology due to this globalism.

When the C's mentioned the level playing field, one of the examples of the conquistadors was that they were on the same 3rd level. So, social media might level the playing field to get some truth out, but still behind the scenes 4d STS and their time loops, etc are above our playing field. Here, in 3d, we can't do much but observe- or as the C's joke "enjoy the show".

This view of the state of the world and the giving up of hope that it implies should not be used as a reason to do nothing. Yes, we can do little to change the course on which the world seems set, but the whole point of this thread has been to convey the importance of working on improving the quality of our own thinking and awareness, to cut out dissociation, which is precisely the opposite of critical thinking and growing awareness and becoming an increasingly active participant in reality. Just because the world is going to hell does NOT mean that any of us are no longer participants in reality. So the question remains, what will be the nature of your participation be as things progress?

We can let go of a desire to change the course on which the world seems set (which reduced anxiety and worry) while at the same time doing all we can to improve ourselves with the possibility that that effort or the lack of it may actually nudge things a little in one direction or another. But we can't rely on that idea, since it basically comes back to being invested in changing the world, which we cannot do. In any case, the main motivator here should be to do the work necessary to improve ourselves and gain the many different benefits that come from that, not just for us but for our loved ones and local community.

Too many people here seem to be forgetting an important point that has become increasingly clear as our learning progresses in tandem with world events: most of the wild and abstract concepts given by the Cs over the years seem to translate down to very simple and human experiences, albeit ones that are rarely accessed by most people.

Consider what we all probably thought when the Cs first referred to 'mosaic consciousness': some kind of other-worldly spiritual experience or state. And yet Laura just described it as the very understandable experience of something akin to a 'eureka' moment or a realization of how everything fits together like a jigsaw puzzle when the last few pieces are inserted correctly. This kind of awareness is only achieved after expending a lot of mental effort digging in to the big problems or question of our world and reality.

The more any of us can do to achieve this kind of understanding, in whatever field of investigation, the more we 'play our instrument in tune' i.e. the more we reflect the truth about our reality and how it is REALLY configured. So yes, we give up an investment in changing the world, but we do NOT give up working on our brain/thinking abilities as described by Laura because in doing that we improve our ability to grasp the crux of the matter, to see the world as it ACTUALLY is. What effect that might have on the world at large we leave to the 'universe' to decide. We contribute our 'widow's mite', but we do NOT demand how it should be used or what result it should produce.

Just on the topic of mosaic consciousness and seeing things as a whole...

I was doing a music lesson last week and the concept really clicked into place for me. It was helped by something that stuck in my mind from reading Collingwood, about how he described specialisation in a certain field as 'learning more and more about less and less'.

My student is currently learning a piece of music. Because of her own personality, temperament, the way she learns as an individual, the approach I take with her is that we work on whole pieces that are too advanced for her both technically and theoretically. She likes to attempt to learn the whole thing as quickly as possible, and then comes to the lessons and plays it through. I then focus in on specific parts in order to convey musical concepts to her to make it easier for her to play the piece and understand what it is that she's playing and why.

So in this lesson last week, with the above approach in mind, I took the opportunity to show her that a single grouping of three notes in one single beat of one of the bars actually made the notes of a chord. We then discussed and named the notes of the scale that made up the 'key' of the song, and determined where those three notes sat in the scale in order to figure out what the chord was. I then demonstrated that the way you play those notes together on the fretboard of the guitar is what we call a 'movable' shape, and that by knowing this particular shape, you can play every single (in this case 'minor') chord in any 'key'.

All of that was a demonstration of how much information is contained in a tiny event - in this case, one beat of a bar of a whole song. But that single event is meaningless without the context of the entire song. When you zoom out, you see the whole piece written out in lines and dots, it has a tempo, it fits into a certain genre, it has a beginning, a middle, an end, repeating motifs, particular rhythms...

You can't determine all those factors just from the chord itself... you can't figure out what all those things are just by playing that one chord in isolation. The chord is a part of a whole song that if you have the sheet music for, is already there, laid out in its totality in black and white.

I am not immune to the discouragement anymore than anyone else but for some reason I continue to plod on. I understand how Ruth and Divide-by-Zero feel and it's not easy to "enjoy the show" but I am trying to change my perspective and work towards seeing the bigger picture of the "mosaic". If "enjoy the show" is just a joke then that makes me more depressed so I am for now taking them as being more serious in a "mirthful" way.

I think Laura is right on with the reading suggestions and giving us a way to develop our frontal lobes.

Session 16 July 2016
Q: (Joe) It's not just dissociating. "Living in dreams" would also be
believing in lies, not taking stock of the facts, and preferring instead
an imaginary world.
A: Yes
Q: (Galatea) Not seeing yourself clearly. And others.
(L) Not seeing yourself and others clearly...
(Galatea) I've been thinking lately that too much intellect is a bad
thing. Is that true?
A: No

Q: (Galatea) Why not?
A: The brain is your greatest gift if you learn how to use it.
Q: (Galatea) Okay, then my actual concern is that sometimes it
seems like people don't know how to feel...
A: The problem lies in the subconscious programs that often run the
show.
Q: (Galatea) So it's not so much intellect, but an avoidance of your
heart.
(Andromeda) Or how feelings that you don't understand or
acknowledge properly use the mind to create what looks like proper
thinking, but it doesn't make sense. Like when your intellect is
running on emotional energy.
(Galatea) Do we all know what we can do to stop this?
(L) Yes, we have several books on the topic. You would probably do
well to read Kahneman and Timothy Wilson.

So, the Work is also on the brain as well as the emotions I think. :huh: :lkj: :read:

In terms of a "level playing field" and the "big miscalculation" (Trump?) the Cs predicted, I found this tweet very interesting that I saw today:

Hail to the Chief‏ @AmericanVoterUS
26. Nov.

The Deep State was able to take control of America because we ignorantly followed their Fake News sensationalism & hype

No longer do we trust them as they've shown to be untrustworthy

America is ignorant no more

THANK YOU .@realDonaldTrump #MAGA #DTS

_https://twitter.com/AmericanVoterUS/status/934816208087425024

I'm not so optimistic, but it's interesting: I guess many people can see the "man behind the curtain", aka. fake mainstream news, thanks to Trump. And as we all know, once unplugged from the MSM, a whole new world opens up and the whole trajectory of your thoughts can change.

Now if we add Google's plans to censor/de-rank "Russian propaganda", i.e. truth, then the chances for those who are not yet unplugged to finally see the lies in the media for what they are dramatically decrease. For example, there won't be video recommendations that point them to the truth, no search results that spark their interest etc. - they will be locked even further into their echo chambers. But on the other hand, those who are already "tuned in" are strengthened by such censorship, their alternative views and sources proven right; they are further drawn away from the mainstream.

So there's a reality split of sorts. To catch those who already left the MSM realm, the hyperdimensional controllers need to set up false trails and disinfo, which obviously they do. But now they also compete against RT and Sputnik and the like, which makes the disinfo job harder. Anyway, I just found the tweet interesting, because once many people are "unplugged" from the MSM, the level field in the information sphere seems very levelled indeed: popular folks on youtube and twitter probably have more influence with the "unplugged" than any media outlet, and everyone can chime in. What will come of it is a different question though.

Yes, work on oneself is all we can do along with trying to observe objectively.

What I fear is that things will get worse, be it disaster or some totalitarian regime.
In those situations, how can we keep our diet/health which we know can and does affect our ability to think?
It reminds me of how fragile things are including our own selves, like the books explain how brain activity can limit one's perception.
So what would we do if we get to that point of not being able to sustain our diets or avoid these toxic things such as vaccines due to societal conditions?

It feels like the walls are caving in this world and as Laura said, it's most likely been set up this way for a long long time.

That does not mean probability is zero of an improvement, but if we use our brains to look at how this globalization consolidated power and control - it seems like a very low probability. Non-linearly, perhaps the odds don't matter. However, we can only see linearly and have to deal with reality day by day this way. Is there any alternate way to look at this terror of the situation?

goyacobol said:
I am not immune to the discouragement anymore than anyone else but for some reason I continue to plod on. I understand how Ruth and Divide-by-Zero feel and it's not easy to "enjoy the show" but I am trying to change my perspective and work towards seeing the bigger picture of the "mosaic". If "enjoy the show" is just a joke then that makes me more depressed so I am for now taking them as being more serious in a "mirthful" way.

I think Laura is right on with the reading suggestions and giving us a way to develop our frontal lobes.

Session 16 July 2016
Q: (Joe) It's not just dissociating. "Living in dreams" would also be
believing in lies, not taking stock of the facts, and preferring instead
an imaginary world.
A: Yes
Q: (Galatea) Not seeing yourself clearly. And others.
(L) Not seeing yourself and others clearly...
(Galatea) I've been thinking lately that too much intellect is a bad
thing. Is that true?
A: No

Q: (Galatea) Why not?
A: The brain is your greatest gift if you learn how to use it.

So, the Work is also on the brain as well as the emotions I think.

Not just also, but primarily IMO. After all, the way to get a handle on the emotions is to employ critical thinking, if only after the fact.

Divide By Zero said:
However, we can only see linearly and have to deal with reality day by day this way. Is there any alternate way to look at this terror of the situation?

The situation does look dire if looked at only from a linear 3D perspective and that promoted by our consumerist materialist society. That's why the Cs information, while still a theory, is pretty useful. It provides an alternative way to look at the situation while not dismissing the fact that things look pretty grim. In fact, looking at the grimness of it all becomes a way to motivate us, a reminder, to do our best to grow our will and knowledge so that we can navigate these troubling times more easily and with less trauma. This is a version of pascal's wager where we hedge our bets by accepting, in theory, the Cs cosmology and broad predictions because not only do they match the pretty disastrous course our planet is on, but they also predict some big changes, with the big changes being the part that inspires hope. The alternatives are

a) ignore the state of the world and fly into delusion and dissociation meaning that you'll probably be first to go down if the SHTF.

b) just focus on the bad and use it to try and improve ourselves so that we can....well, do what? end up in a fiery conflagration like all the rest when the SHTF? At least with this option you learn more about yourself and the world and become a more capable human being before it all ends.

c) take stock of the state of the world, try and figure out the dynamics behind it, grow in knowledge and will and take it as a working hypothesis that some version of what the Cs predict may come true. That seems to be the best option because it includes the best of the other options and adds a little hope that all will not be for 'naught'. If all is for nothing, then we have not only lost nothing, but still gained in knowledge and will, but we'll be dead, but who knows, knowledge and will gained on earth might be useful in the 'after life' if such a place exists. If it doesn't, you've still lived a challenging and rewarding life that saw you learn and understand more about the nature of life than most others.

Back
Top Bottom