I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

I wrote this before and you choose not to engage with it and said:

"You haven't made any points that cannot easily be exposed as faulty thinking. The reason this thread goes on is due to YOUR faulty logic, not that of others."

I said that because of your dismissive, arrogant and obtuse attitude towards repeated comments by others that a) answered your points and b) highlighted your faulty thinking.

For me, the obligation to defend oneself is fundamentally linked to previous choices, the choices that brought me to this situation
For me, these are after-the-fact mental gyrations and explanations layered on top of something more fundamental. The human machine has been encoded and programmed with the fight for survival since day one as a part of organic life. I do see your point about the actual tests of self-preservation being karmically linked.

. Not feeling concerned by this is part of free will.
And questioning oneself is just the consequence of having run into a wall too often and not wanting to be hurt anymore.
Questioning oneself can also be a sort of spiritual exercise as well as a personal test for knowledge gained.

Kind of a recap

Going back to the thread title: why not destroy evil? (Inferred: destroying the evil actors will fix things) This presupposes that the source of evil is the actors and not something else, and that right there is a huge potential false assumption.

Most responses were rightly: you will become what you seek to destroy. (And that evil exists for cosmological reasons) My response is also: it’s impractical even if it could be justified, so what’s the point of conjecture about an impossibility? (Beyond investigating just why it’s impossible)

Also embedded in this is:

Life here sucks for evolving beings and it shouldn’t, so why not fix it/change it?

And the “unacceptable” hard-to-swallow answer is:

Life here sucks for evolving beings because this world is designed to be that way for good reasons.

So the missing links are: what is the true source of evil? And The true objective definition of evil? (Not just “this sucks; I hate it; therefore it is evil”)

I don't think its ever mentioned that wanting to destroy "evil" is a bad thing. I think the issue is when the intention becomes something less than righteous, you are susceptible to losing polarity and becoming that which you are trying to destroy.. Something mentioned in this thread more than once.. but I disagree that taking a passive approach to the ill intentions of others is even remotely a good stance.

The C's have mentioned that "doing nothing in the face of evil is the same as committing evil" or something along those lines, can't seem to find the direct quote but I know its in there. We also know that 4th Density STO/STS are at war with one another, and they are in essence, "polarized souls". They have talked about the bible promoting pacifism and the dangers of that.

They have also mentioned that the first graduations to 4th Density will have to "deal with the nephilim", whether they want to or not, which to me means that "fighting" is a big part of life at these levels, perhaps just on STS planets.

The intentions of STS are not going to change, we know that. They will continue eroding all aspects of our lives until we are fully enslaved and controlled or there will be dissent / revolution/cataclysm/push back/balance in some form. Their thirst for power and control seemingly cannot be quenched.

We destroy the parasites in our bodies because they cause us harm. The forces in power are parasites on a societal level. I think it is quite justified to want to destroy them, but if you went around destroying all the psychopaths or potential tyrants who would you even be left with? Half the population off the get go aren't even individualized souls. It seems to be quite the conundrum. I do not think it is even possible to have a functional and harmonious society when you have psychopaths walking around everywhere.

The C's have mentioned that people with the ample receivership capability will receive "abilities" that will help balance the playing field, which is something I think about quite often. Perhaps this innate desire to become a "warrior saint" is a reflection of the fact that that type of path is actually a viable one in the future.

If you look at Caesar, who is arguably one of the best examples of souls we have in regards to being STO.. he was also a warlord who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of people.

Not really points of view. Just repeating the same stuff without addressing most of my counter arguments. Also I don`t have a defined opinion that is why I am debating/playing "devil advocate" in order to refine my life philosophy.
So far all that was been said by most members that participated is group think, spiritual nihilism and personal attacks.

Very gross misrepresentation of my points.

To be honest, I`m very disappointed I expected a more philosophical debate. Not to be slapped by ossified dogma.

Good luck in your future endeavors and no hard feelings at least on my part.
Well why don’t you tell us how you envision getting rid of this evil you talk about, then what do we do after that? What would it take from the rest of us to help you do that? May be it’s more about getting to a place (4D STO?) so evil isn’t a controlling factor?

Oh I absolutely agree with you. I've thought it was inappropriate to enter an established group without (obviously) having studied any/much of the material here. (At least he didn't have a savior complex and claim to be the next messiah, lol)
May be it helps to have some messiah complex, we’ll speaking from experience when I was the messiah, twice (yep I went there again after the first time), being the messiah you don’t want to change a thing, you just accept it for what it is and give it love and understanding, there is no evil, it just is, acceptable to creation, because it is part of it, half of it. Universe (‘s chosen one) does not blink at good or bad.

May be it helps to have some messiah complex, we’ll speaking from experience when I was the messiah, twice (yep I went there again after the first time), being the messiah you don’t want to change a thing, you just accept it for what it is and give it love and understanding, there is no evil, it just is, acceptable to creation, because it is part of it, half of it. Universe (‘s chosen one) does not blink at good or bad.
I'll see your messiah complex and introduce you to my Mother Nature complex. My mission is to save all life. I will love you better, breathe life into you, and you will thrive. Pretty pompous and unrealistic, eh?
You wrote, "you just accept it for what it is and give it love and understanding" so our complexes are kinda matchy-matchy.
I think between the 2 of us we could sap evil's will to live, lol.
:cool::cool:

There's an important distinction between resisting evil in the here and now and trying to rewrite the rules of creation to make the presence of evil a cosmological impossibility. I think this goes back to the original dispersal from 7D; certain facets of the universal mind desired individuated existence. That's STS by the way, desiring for the self, however it wasn't necessarily evil, even if evil is the purest manifestation of STS. The only possible existence without STS was part of an undifferentiated mass of unified consciousness where everything was either God or some kind of scale model replica of God. With everything known and unified, and without the choice to become something other, everything is essentially predestined within a harmonious, but fairly narrow range of experience. The insertion of STS allows a certain element of novelty by breaking up this whole to interact with itself in different ways. So the potential for absolute evil defines one end and expands the continuum of possible interactions.

With that being said, it is up to the consciousness units in this lower density state to choose and if necessary fight for the reality they would wish to inhabit, bringing the two sides into contention. Prayers, meditation, and acceptance has its place, but it's not a panacea that magically makes everything work out. While the unconditional elimination of evil leads to the loss of freewill, the unconditional acceptance of enslavement in the name of love, light, and higher consciousness does so equally. Mutual resistance maintains the balance.

So going back to the Star Wars analogy, I would consider anyone arguing that Emperor Palpatine should not be resisted by whatever means were available to be a bit delusional. I would also consider someone arguing that the act of killing the Emperor and creating some type of super-duper omnipotent Jedi order so that it could never happen again will fix everything and make everybody live happily ever after to be equally delusional.

To put an even finer point on it, if an armed thug breaks into your house and proceeds to rape your wife and/or children, are you going to stand there and philosophize about karma, morality, and oneness while they get beat to death, or are you going to do what any reasonable person knows must be done?

In 4D, even though direct contact between STS and STO groups is curtailed, there is still some interaction. Does one simply accept STS offers of enslavement in the interests of purity and oneness? I think not.

I remember saying this in another thread, but here the question, as evil is something necessary for creation, and the name of the game is free will, one must understand the basis of free will. And this is honoring free will.

How? Nature teaches it. There are animal species that exhibit bright colors on their skin. Generally those are very poisonous animals. So there you have the example. First know how to read the signs. That sign is a warning: if you touch me, you die. That is why it has been offered in the warning beforehand the power of choice. In giving the warning you were honest and true, if after the warning the adversary goes ahead and wants to touch you, then because you have honored the free will, the latter will be on your side.

In the human world:

Beware of the dog.

Attention: Electrified fence.

Dear psychopath, I have an automated defensive perimeter with sentry guns that differentiate friend from foe, if you don't have the pass, and you get too close you will be filled with lead.

He who warns does not betray. Learn to read the signs, and you'll dodge the bullet. Learning to read the signs is KNOWLEDGE.

Back
Top Bottom