I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

The C's have mentioned that "doing nothing in the face of evil is the same as committing evil" or something along those lines, can't seem to find the direct quote but I know its in there. We also know that 4th Density STO/STS are at war with one another, and they are in essence, "polarized souls". They have talked about the bible promoting pacifism and the dangers of that.

Could be wrong, but I don't think the C's said that. There is this quote that does the rounds every now and then. Some say it was Edmund Bourke who originally said it:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Some say that Bourke didn't say that at all and that the original thought behind the quote come from philosopher John Stuart Mill:

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.

We fall into ignorance and illusions because the current system is designed this way.

Isn`t the propose of the grand cycle basically the evolution of God of which we are part of. With each cycle more diverse forms and ideas are being explored.
What is wrong with the fact that we will have the opportunity to explore a system of progression what doesn`t involve suffering.
Not to impose it but to offer an alternative for those who do not what to fall and suffer.

"This is also where my question is coming from:

The other day I had this bizarre thought about the purpose of life. I thought that the only purpose is to progress onto higher levels of consciousness and eventually give life to other forms in the universe (not just life but also stars and so on). And this would take place since as we progress in the levels, we eventually become one – sort of unified energy and the process starts from the beginning – that unified energy gives life to the stars (being the beginning of life). I also thought that you cannot go backwards in this process, at worst you will halt.

What would be your or C’s response to that? Is the purpose of life to give or continue life (existence) (I do not mean the Christian procreation but the universal, long-term meaning of the process)? Is this the Great Cycle mentioned so often in your transcripts?"

"A: Here comes a shocker for you… one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!! I would like to conclude by making a request and a critical observation."

I feel this is true and if we follow the logical conclusion of this course of action wouldn`t us/the whole universe be able to evolve and change ourselves?
Is it not this the purpose of learning so that ultimately with the lessons learned god/the universe becomes more complex, more beautiful.
It was been pointed out in the tread that a previous iteration of the universe contained only STO. This current iteration also contains STS.
Yes personally I want to learn all that is and be part of the evolutionary force that improves the system.

Sorry for the mess, this is a reply to this:

"Well why don’t you tell us how you envision getting rid of this evil you talk about, then what do we do after that? What would it take from the rest of us to help you do that? May be it’s more about getting to a place (4D STO?) so evil isn’t a controlling factor?"

Last edited:
So, we live in a reality where we are slaves. Slowly we are waking up. Soon we will band together and start building alternative social system while ignoring the ones who desire to keep us enslaved. Inevitably they will attack us.... of course I want them dead I don`t want me and my friends to be slaves or be killed as an example.
Is this feeding into an STS system? What are the alternatives?
The world you describe is the one in The Matrix movies. It's quite interesting that these movies came out well before any of us thought that that would be our reality.

To the other point, I don’t think our purpose is to suffer, but suffering just happens to exist in this realm we currently occupy. I don’t think it’s our job to fix the car by removing the engine or the wheels. It’s not going to go anywhere.
Great analogy and it depends how you respond (as to how much you suffer). Perspective, awareness, knowledge and experience play a huge part in what we do, or don't do.

Great analogy and it depends how you respond (as to how much you suffer). Perspective, awareness, knowledge and experience play a huge part in what we do, or don't do.
"To the other point, I don’t think our purpose is to suffer, but suffering just happens to exist in this realm we currently occupy. I don’t think it’s our job to fix the car by removing the engine or the wheels. It’s not going to go anywhere." (BHelmet)

My thoughts...what is your purpose if there is no suffering? Bliss gets boring after a while, makes one complacent. Complacency can lead to entropy. Suffering gives you many purposes, initially to find a way to stop your own suffering.

If a car engine is dead or the wheels are flat, it's not going to go anywhere anyways. It has to be somebody's job to fix the car by replacing engine or wheels so that the car can go someplace.

Destroying evil is meaningless, it is only a thought of negative, defensive, reactive, entropic subjectivity that rejects the nature of all that is.
Nothing and no one can feel alone in the universe if they are aware of the divine unity, but look out your window and don't let tears prevent you from seeing the stars.

Is it? Or a sane conclusion after living in a world full of suffering and predation.

Evil destroys itself. Just look at history. And there is suffering +++ . What a person can do against Evil is to expose it, and work against it in productive ways. Fighting it on it's own terms will only mean a person takes on it's own identity and becomes the same as it is. Provide light to the darkened corners of society will expose it. Exposure means it loses power.

I just read something in another thread that gave me an idea. It was regarding the C's saying that "help is on the way" and someone wrote that perhaps some of that help is joining the forum.
I see it as a bit of a 'running gag' the Cs are playing (now, and by that I mean recently). Of course, I don't KNOW - but that's just me. To me, 'help' is already here. It's within each individual.
To change the perspective on Darius123 what if he is part of the help?
An angry, emotional, reactive person who wants to 'destroy' Evil, but thinks that it could be done on it's own terms? Is that 'helpful'? I'm not sure to whom. :-)

@Darius1234

The light requires the darkness, and the darkness requires the light, for each to learn from each other.

You see this in nature, all around you. Observe, and you will learn. Take for example predator and prey.

The both are in constant evolution. When the predator becomes better at hunting, the prey must adapt by becoming better at survival, and vice versa.

All there are is lessons. Yes, there is suffering, but that creates the necessity for transformation, adaption, then learning, then application of that learning.

Without each there is no progress - for either side.

So to destroy one side of the equation, which you call "evil" would be to destroy the opportunity for STO and STS to progress.

Do you wish to halt the evolution of the universe ?

My thoughts...what is your purpose if there is no suffering? Bliss gets boring after a while, makes one complacent. Complacency can lead to entropy.
Is there suffering in 6D? Do they get complacent after a while?

Suffering seems to be necessary to some degree in 3D. And just like there is useful suffering that helps us, there is also needless suffering that is unnecessary.

Evil destroys itself. Just look at history.
Well, it is still a 3D STS realm and evil is not gone. Neither does evil really destroy itself, since it is basically one half of creation in 3D and 4D. There were cataclysms that were apparently attracted by the imbalance created by evil, but it seems that it was more about creating a level playing field again than destroying evil as such.

What a person can do against Evil is to expose it, and work against it in productive ways. Fighting it on it's own terms will only mean a person takes on it's own identity and becomes the same as it is. Provide light to the darkened corners of society will expose it. Exposure means it loses power.
I think that even more than exposure, what helps prevent evil in our lives is raising our FRV, personally and collectively. It is sort of the beginning of how 4D STO avoids interactions with 4D STS, I think.

When young we tend to think this world is our oyster, life is good and beautiful. But then our self-serving plans often seem to go awry, and we wonder why. Then we realize this is not Disneyland, it’s detention.

Could be wrong, but I don't think the C's said that. There is this quote that does the rounds every now and then. Some say it was Edmund Bourke who originally said it:
A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Managed to find the quote I was referring to.

September 9, 1995

Q: (L) I have a paper here that talks about the Grays and says that they have two brains: an anterior brain and a posterior brain; and that if you shoot one - this is what it says, I am not suggesting that I want to shoot anybody - that if you shoot one, and only shoot one part of the brain, that it does not die; that you have to shoot it in a special way and get both brains in order to kill one. Is this a correct concept?

A: Well, it is rather puzzling. Brings up a lot of questions. One question that comes to mind is: why would one seek to shoot anything.

September 9, 1995

Q: (L) I have a paper here that talks about the Grays and says that they have two brains: an anterior brain and a posterior brain; and that if you shoot one - this is what it says, I am not suggesting that I want to shoot anybody - that if you shoot one, and only shoot one part of the brain, that it does not die; that you have to shoot it in a special way and get both brains in order to kill one. Is this a correct concept?

A: Well, it is rather puzzling. Brings up a lot of questions. One question that comes to mind is: why would one seek to shoot anything.
I just realized something.

It says shoot anything, not shoot someone.

Maybe shoot a thing (grey aien) not change nothing.

Back
Top Bottom