I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

"May be Jacygirl can translate for you if she has time, she has magic skills that understand you it seems ;)"

Lol. My ex husband was Portuguese (born Azores). He spoke English fluently but he wrote in what I called 'short form'. I find Ricardo's comma's somewhat like pauses, like I tend to use the ellipsis...to pause but continue.
Or I am completely misunderstanding his point but agreeing anyways, haha.

I think it’s the detail that’s being omitted that is causing lack of understanding from my part and I think may be in Ricardo’s mind he thinks we are all able to ‘read between the lines’ but I can’t do that very well, I like analogies and metaphors because they help explain the point.
And I also don’t have time to analyse every little thing, I appreciate Ricardo and would like to be able better engage with him, in person I would find his use of language interesting because then we can read with body language and energy signals, and I could more easily ask for (lots of) clarification but in written form where we have to try to bridge the gap of understanding it’s very hard with minimal output of words and a lot of needing to fill in the gaps.

Everyone will notice I write very simplistic and don’t use big words or add any obscure thoughts without trying to give them context. I might be a few beers short of a case when it comes to comparing intellect with others and I accept that, I find some others style of writing here a bit hard to follow too at times, I think being understood is paramount and if we can’t explain what we mean then don’t say anything until it can be explained like we’re telling a child.

And furthermore, there are lots of non English speakers who might want to engage but can’t do so if they can’t translate what’s been written.

May be I’m completely missing the point too, but I don’t want to be.

somewhat impressed as , to how words , are usually used,, that are read as , far , awway from truth , as they can be , read
Well, buddy, you must be very close to the truth, because you can't save more words.

English is not my language and yet I understand what you say better than the Spanish translation that the translator offers me.

The translator starts to sweat every time he has to translate something yours. What he returns is meaningless gibberish.

Despite everything, sometimes something is understood.:-D

Well, buddy, you must be very close to the truth, because you can't save more words.

English is not my language and yet I understand what you say better than the Spanish translation that the translator offers me.

The translator starts to sweat every time he has to translate something yours. What he returns is meaningless gibberish.

Despite everything, sometimes something is understood.:-D
I do agree. I was surprised to see my name mentioned because I've never interacted directly with said member. I do, however usually grasp most of what is said, and find him to have valuable insight. I was mostly thinking that it's an "English as a second language" situation (like with my ex).

I do agree. I was surprised to see my name mentioned because I've never interacted directly with said member. I do, however usually grasp most of what is said, and find him to have valuable insight. I was mostly thinking that it's an "English as a second language" situation (like with my ex).

I only mentioned you because you loved a comment that was written. Meanwhile, I was busy being confused about said comment.

@Ricardo in order to make things more easier to read, would it be possible for you to write what you want to say in your native tongue and, then, use an online translator to translate it into English and post that translation?

I, too, find many of the things you post very interesting, but as others have said, sometimes I have a it of difficulty in understanding every thing you are saying.

Both of my questions refer to the 6D abductions, which I think are convincingly debunked by you and @Nienna . I was searching for what I may have been remembering, but only found something about even Nordics rarely abducting people (and when they do so, it is permanent).
6D does not abduct, as they do not violate free will. You are thinking of 4D STS. They are the density above us, and we are 3D STS. Think of how we treat our 2D bretheren. Therefore, it must be similar to how we are treated. I don't believe these dudes can penetrate 5D. It's where we go when we die.

Back
Top Bottom