Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Regarding the Cs saying "you are an experiment" here's what they had to say:
When reading about how we are an experiment and that we do not have control over ourselves, I have had the idea that the experiment can be about seeing whether or not this accelerates the learning of the being.

In the new age literature it is claimed that the so-called Lucifer people provide the catalyst for the experience, they manufacture it shall we say.

Wars, diseases, famines, etc, etc...

And it just occurred to me as I write this, that since this planet may be some kind of STS farm, the experiment may come from 4D STS to see if that type of action/manipulation improves a type of "harvest" that is more convenient for them.

just an idea i just had

Greer is still a clown:

Here he is whining that Grusch went public before he allegedly told Greer he would. And he's saying mean things about the UFOs.
Coulthart on Greer:

Apparently some of the witnesses who have come forward to testify to Congress failed background checks, and these are probably some of the ones steered there by Greer. Coulthart says he doesn't have a high opinion of Greer (because he has made dubious statements), but that some of his witnesses are credible - he's just not very discriminating.

Maybe only loosely related to this thread, but @Wandering Star discussion of them working with the experiment for better harvesting techniques, reminded me of this recent interview.

This interview with Mel-K and Rosanne Barr, (mostly about Hollywood, Mel Gibson, and Satanists) has an interesting point to make on the lyrics to the song “We appreciate power” from an old GF of Elon Musk. Rosanne and Mel-K both say “that’s them!” That’s what they believe. (as in that’s them talking to us)

A couple of the repetitive lyrics are: We appreciate power, what will it take to get you to capitulate? submit, submit, submit, AI will reward us, and pledge allegiance to the wolds most powerful super computer. Also, in the lyrics “Neanderthal to human being killed the gene”. And, “give me something good
God's creation, so misunderstood”

The whole interview was pretty interesting, but nothing new (accept that Rosanne did not swear because Mel-K and the interviewer are both Christians. The song lyrics are discussed starting at minute 26:30 and it's only a couple of minutes long. (I’m still suspicious of the Mel Gibson interview, but Rosanne says she has a close relationship with Mel, and it seem to support that the video is authentic. Dunno?)

Last edited:
Regarding the Cs saying "you are an experiment" here's what they had to say:
That's the one! thanks!

I was thinking about that too. And I've wondered: When you make an experiment it's because you want to find out something, prove or disprove a hypothesis. What was the hypothesis here? That a group of souls could be indefinitely trapped and controlled under certain material conditions combined with all sorts of psychological manipulation? Maybe a question for the Cs?
That's something that has puzzled me over the years as well, and I agree it may be worth the shot to ask the C's another question, perhaps something of our understanding has changed enough to get a few more details.

I've been a bit more cynical about it, it could be as simple as, I don't know, what grade of "food" can we render if we mix these specific ingredients on our batch of 3D denizens. Like we would experiment with cows and feeding them only corn for instance. But they did say we would understand once we reach 4D so, perhaps it is far too complex for me to understand.

Cool video of some metallic spheres. The guy's story is pretty far out too:

UFO orb sphere on HD cameras over the Ohoopee River in Georgia USA 7-3-2023. The color starlight camera is a 4K camera. This is some closeup videos I got of the smaller UFO probes. I think there were 3 of them in all flying around me yesterday evening. A lot of the cameras are on a tower so they can see the whole area. I own all the rights to the videos. If any news organizations want to use the videos contact me or if you want the story of what's going on here contact me. I have some videos that will shock people! I try not to post any of the better videos here but there are so many people on here that don't believe, I thought I would post this event to shut them up! I really want to talk to scientist or anyone high up in the government that is trying to figure out what is going on with all the UFOs and UAPs all over the place and want to get the information out to the public. Contact me because I have some of the puzzle! I have been shown many things by them and was also told three warnings to tell the government. I was jump starting the battery on my Hummer H2 when they came down watching me. Have more videos of them that are longer. They looked like they were flying a pattern like they do many times.I had a close encounter with the UFOs on 11-8-2012 and the Beings in them. They started coming back all the time after that event. They made some kind of connection to me. I have hundreds of videos of the UFOs from over the years. I'm just a normal person that something amazing happened to. You can not make up a story as crazy as what has happened to my family since 2012!This video is nothing compared to what we have seen them do. I have closeup 4K videos of them doing something amazing that the government and scientist should see. They can perform molecular manipulation on matter. The craft can change shape instantly and they can change other things also. I have videos showing them do this. I have a amazing story that needs to come out! I'm looking for scientist that are studying the UFOs that would be interested in helping me show this to the world. If you want to see the UFOs live contact me. You can set all your cameras and equipment up on my land and see the UFOs for yourself! Hundreds of the smaller UFOs like this came on 2-16-2023 and they had a giant mothership with them. That event was something special. They want to show us something! I filmed it on multiple cameras.I also want to show the government the videos we have filmed over the years and tell them the message the Beings gave me. We have keep this all secret until January of this year. Only some of the doctors treating me know about it and my lawyer. This is a long term ongoing event and I have medical records that show what happened to my body from the close encounter and I have many videos to prove all of this. Something major happened this year with the UFOs and something strange is going on now! They are NOT here to harm us. They are here to watch over us and to guide us. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! THIS IS ALL 100% REAL and these craft are 1000% not man made craft!!! #UFO #UAP #USAF #NAVY #NASA #REALUFOs #UFOs #UAPs #Science #Scientist #ORB #UFOSPHERE #sphere #consciousness
It's the 1950s contactees like Adamski all over again!

I was thinking about that too. And I've wondered: When you make an experiment it's because you want to find out something, prove or disprove a hypothesis. What was the hypothesis here? That a group of souls could be indefinitely trapped and controlled under certain material conditions combined with all sorts of psychological manipulation? Maybe a question for the Cs?
Now you're talkin'. Maybe there is no hypothesis and it is ultimately just a matter of: let's fire this baby up and see what the hell happens (in a free will universe where one team is using their free will to destroy the free will of the other team who wants to maintain a positive illusion of life with no suffering.) Will spirit ever overcome mechanical matter and...just walk away from the simulated game?

Or maybe it is a Trials of Job type scenario. How long will these people suffer before they wake up to...? something or other. (But I don't really see a God dude feeling pity and letting us off the hook just because, well...it has been abusive and he feels guilty for letting things get carried a bit too far away. Especially since, in a certain sense, there really is no God: we are just doing this to ourselves with a subconscious foreknowledge of some sort. (the C's have alluded to a sum total potential in each individual, gravity willing.)

If I had to guess, given all the different mixed groups the C'a talk about in the quorum (the quantum Mucky-Muck experiment manager/advisor class), I'd say it is a hyper-complex, multi-phased experiment. Not just one hypothesis, if there is one.

I think one big catch 22.22 is that this experiment has the potential to get way out of hand. I also think the Petrie Dish Custodians know this and are, to some degree, whistling past a graveyard. (IOW, could the dumb saps in the petrie dish actually reach up a grab the throats of the men in the white coats?)

And For some reason, the Russian Matryoshka Dolls come to mind. An octave. What do you know.

1688536713137.png

It's the 1950s contactees like Adamski all over again!
Well, if he says so.. then sure, they're here to protect us, like the government.

Anywho, It's funny how we seem to be undergoing another form of social contagion, albeit now with the UFO topic, people will start to pop up with very real cases, but I am afraid some will jump on it with very fake ones just to catch a bit of the spotlight.

The fun never ends! This Reddit thread is creating a bit of a buzz on Twitter and, well, Reddit:

This anon claims to have "worked as a molecular biologist for a national security contractor in a program to study Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO)". He provides details of the body's alleged genetics, anatomy, biology, etc. As some commenters say, at the very least the guy knows enough biology and lab procedure to do a decent LARP. Only skimmed it, but this stuck out:
Excreto-sudoriferous system: This system is completely different from what I've seen. As mentioned earlier, there is no large orifice, like an anus or urethra, to get rid of biological waste. Instead, there are countless small pores on the surface of the skin. There's a large medial organ called the hepatorenal organ, which acts as both kidney and liver and is central to maintaining homeostasis.
Reminded me of this from the session discussing the alien autopsy video:
Q: (L) Now, switching gears: while watching the alien autopsy film, we saw a massive organ that occupies the whole center of the abdominal cavity. What was that?

A: Heart/liver.

Q: (L) A combination of both in one?

A: Yes.
As this UFO stuff gets more steam over the coming months, I suspect, like Alejo, there are going to be a ton of stories like this (and Uri Geller, above), all unverifiable. The water will become very muddy!

When I've read that passage from the C's, it reminds me of the other passage about the ship in orbit that wants to find another inhabitable world and waits for the proper infrastructure to be put in place so they can come in and have a world almost ready to go. So it make me think that if we are the experiment that it was to see if the human race can achieve this goal. Well at least one part of the experiment. It could be many different factors they are trying to see the results of.

This anon claims to have "worked as a molecular biologist for a national security contractor in a program to study Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO)". He provides details of the body's alleged genetics, anatomy, biology, etc. As some commenters say, at the very least the guy knows enough biology and lab procedure to do a decent LARP.
Anon mentioned quite a few interesting points:
There are a lot of pores on the skin, crossing from the epidermis to a gland in the hypodermis. These glands and pores are the terminal part of the excretory-sudoriferous system, which could explain the previously mentioned smell.
Briefly, we've discovered that the EBO genome is a chimera of genomes from our biosphere and from an unknown one. They are artificial, ephemeral and disposable organisms created for a purpose that still partially eludes us.
The uniformity of these sequences is a major indication of the artificiality of these beings. There is no complex organism on earth that has such elegance in its sequences. There is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to this kind of characteristic other than genetic engineering.
As there is no urea cycle, the ammonia concentration at the exit of the hepatorenal organ is very high. This ammonia is carried to the pores and gives the distinct odor I mentioned earlier. The rationale behind this unusual excretory system is directly related to this excreted ammonia, which enables thermoregulation by evaporating on the skin's surface. The greater the physical effort, the greater the metabolism. This in turn leads to a rise in temperature, and a corresponding increase in metabolic waste via amino acid catabolism. This leads to an increase in filtration and ammonia excretion, which ultimately lowers body temperature.
And the sessions add even more context:
Q: (L) When the earth becomes 4th density will we still eat?
A: Differently.
Q: (L) Will we still reproduce?
A: Differently.
Q: (L) Will people still have sexual relations?
A: Wait and see for yourself. Absorb nutrients through the skin.
Q: (L) In the same way as the Lizzies and Grays do?
A: They are 4 level.
Q: (L) And they also absorb nutrients through their skin?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What nutrients do they use?
A: Many.
Q: (L) What source do they use for these nutrients?
A: Answered by Frank previous session.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be feeding ourselves the same way?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is it true they throw people in the blender and then absorb their bodies.
A: Close.
Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?

A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.

Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?

A: That's correct.

Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?

A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?

A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.

Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?

A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.

Q: (L) What other means?

A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.

Q: (L) Do they do that?

A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.

Q: (L) In what manner?

A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.
Q: (L) Why is an unbearable stench of sulphur associated with Alien bodies and other related phenomena and entities?

A: Chemical interactions.

Q: (L) So, if an alien dies in 3rd density and remains in 3rd density, and decays in 3rd density, that causes a chemical reaction that creates sulphur or related compounds?

A: Bravo!

Q: (J) So, the difference in dimensions creates this? (L) Would they smell this way if they died in 4th density? (J) Well, that's a stupid question because, what is "smell" in 4th density? (L) Well, it was a trick question!

A: Try to think more like 4th density instead of 3 and 2.

Q: (L) Does this imply, since this is what I am inferring, that the aliens are chemically constructed in 4th density?

A: Close.

Anon mentioned quite a few interesting points:

And the sessions add even more context:
So this guy says they only excrete through their pores, while the Cs say they feed through them. But he also says their digestive system seems to imply they only consume liquids, which matches. I wonder how much variation there is among Gray types. Are they purpose-built, with different functionality? Or is this guy just using his medical background along with some alien lore to create a plausible hoax?

Back
Top Bottom