Imminent Alien Disclosure?

A former friend of mine went to the Gabor Mate-recommened Shipibo ayahuasca centre in Peru. He told me that he experienced Grays performing brain surgery on him during the retreat. The guy was definitely not healed.

A different former friend of mine experienced two lizard beings taking him up a staircase during a Native American Church peyote ceremony. Also not healed.

That's astonishing. I suppose the question then is how well informed are these people about 4d and the paranormal? They may be bringing their own expectations and biases into the experience. We need to, as a society of people cognisant of 4d, to always never underestimate just how dangerous the 4d phenomenon is. People looking to just get high and have a peak experience are messing with some very malign forces. I don't fancy getting brain surgery from a freaking gray that's for sure!

Is any or all of this the product of one's imagination? Or is it a somewhat accurate perception resulting from heightened awareness?

I'd guess it's probably something we won't ever really comprehend in 3D, kinda like dreams. It's interesting to note that Desouza wrote that the alien invasion will come upon humanity in an induced dream-like state.

Whatever is going on, there's enough data to say that there is a link between psychedelic use and negative hyperdimensional influence, and it's definitely not something to be messing around with.

That's why I'm wondering how much is in them already in terms of knowledge/being. When I took mescaline back in 1999 I was working in a hotel kitchen. It was new year's eve, and I was just mopping the floor after the restaurant closed. My girlfriend then emerged at the back door and slyly handed me the mescaline tab, she told me I'd be fine for an hour, so I took it and continued my work. I was tired and wanted to get up the lane to my cottage where my co workers were having a typical party.

One chef, a mate of mine, was still cleaning up with me in the kitchen. Within about 20 minutes I was transfixed looking at the water on the tiled floor. The water was moving like mercury, squiggling about in strange shapes! Everything seemed to be alive. The chef was watching me, and he took the mop off me, saying "It's time for you to go home mate, I'll finish the floor". I thanked him later. Anyway, I went back to my cottage and it was full of the hotel staff, drinking away. I slyly made my moves and went directly up to my bedroom, avoiding the party. I put some background music on and sat on my bed for about 5 hours, thinking and laughing. I saw nothing strange other than what I saw in the hotel kitchen. I thank my lucky stars I had a mild experience. I'd never do something like that now.

I completely agree, that creating an open psychic state in a person is gonna be like inviting something else to step in. Strong psychological fortitude is called for when dealing with 4d STS even when sober.

When I took mescaline back in 1999 I was working in a hotel kitchen. It was new year's eve, and I was just mopping the floor after the restaurant closed. My girlfriend then emerged at the back door and slyly handed me the mescaline tab, she told me I'd be fine for an hour, so I took it and continued my work. I was tired and wanted to get up the lane to my cottage where my co workers were having a typical party.

One chef, a mate of mine, was still cleaning up with me in the kitchen. Within about 20 minutes I was transfixed looking at the water on the tiled floor. The water was moving like mercury, squiggling about in strange shapes! Everything seemed to be alive. The chef was watching me, and he took the mop off me, saying "It's time for you to go home mate, I'll finish the floor". I thanked him later. Anyway, I went back to my cottage and it was full of the hotel staff, drinking away. I slyly made my moves and went directly up to my bedroom, avoiding the party. I put some background music on and sat on my bed for about 5 hours, thinking and laughing. I saw nothing strange other than what I saw in the hotel kitchen. I thank my lucky stars I had a mild experience. I'd never do something like that now.

This leads me to ponder the connection between this event and my seeing a UFO in 2004 and my descent into schizophrenia. In those 5 years so much changed within me, I became far more driven to learn all I could about this world we share. Was my perception changed as a result of taking a psychedelic? I've never been able to satisfactorily answer that question. But there are a few clues. In 2005 I was living back home in Wales following my breakdown the year before. My extended family went on a trip to an amusement park with the young-uns one summer evening. The weather was terrible, heavy rain and thunder. I made my excuses and didn't go with them. I chose to stay at home and avoid the chaos of all that mayhem, never liked amusement parks. But I had a very strange and some would say amusing evening of my own, just staying at home pottering about the house.

Heavy thunder and drenching rain ensued. Then things got a bit trippy. I was just reading in my room when I noticed a looming dark presence in the corner of my room. No hearing voices as far as I can recall, but my perception suddenly changed. I stopped reading because the thunder was putting me off, but then my attention was focused on my hands as I put down the book. It was insane, my fingers were giving off this intense light and glow; I recall wiggling my fingers and seeing this glow stretching off from them, they were about double in length with the glow. For some reason I stayed calm and just went with the flow of things. Nothing else of note happened, but I recall those long glowing fingers, so I just entertained myself during a thunderstorm by marvelling at these huge spindly glows on my hands, I think it lasted about an hour. Never happened before, or since. Very weird but no harm done. And I was completely stone cold sober too.

All I'm musing on is whether my 2005 experience was directly related to 1999 and 2004 (this was when I saw a UFO) events? That's another thing to plonk on my questions for 5d when I die. It probably was but I'd just like the closure of a confirmation. We live in a strange cosmic jungle for sure, and it really helps to have an intuitive mind to deal with such things.

This leads me to ponder the connection between this event and my seeing a UFO in 2004 and my descent into schizophrenia. In those 5 years so much changed within me, I became far more driven to learn all I could about this world we share. Was my perception changed as a result of taking a psychedelic? I've never been able to satisfactorily answer that question. But there are a few clues. In 2005 I was living back home in Wales following my breakdown the year before. My extended family went on a trip to an amusement park with the young-uns one summer evening. The weather was terrible, heavy rain and thunder. I made my excuses and didn't go with them. I chose to stay at home and avoid the chaos of all that mayhem, never liked amusement parks. But I had a very strange and some would say amusing evening of my own, just staying at home pottering about the house.

Heavy thunder and drenching rain ensued. Then things got a bit trippy. I was just reading in my room when I noticed a looming dark presence in the corner of my room. No hearing voices as far as I can recall, but my perception suddenly changed. I stopped reading because the thunder was putting me off, but then my attention was focused on my hands as I put down the book. It was insane, my fingers were giving off this intense light and glow; I recall wiggling my fingers and seeing this glow stretching off from them, they were about double in length with the glow. For some reason I stayed calm and just went with the flow of things. Nothing else of note happened, but I recall those long glowing fingers, so I just entertained myself during a thunderstorm by marvelling at these huge spindly glows on my hands, I think it lasted about an hour. Never happened before, or since. Very weird but no harm done. And I was completely stone cold sober too.

All I'm musing on is whether my 2005 experience was directly related to 1999 and 2004 (this was when I saw a UFO) events? That's another thing to plonk on my questions for 5d when I die. It probably was but I'd just like the closure of a confirmation. We live in a strange cosmic jungle for sure, and it really helps to have an intuitive mind to deal with such things.

The C's have suggested the taking peyote results in hallucinations. or it could be that your mind was re-patterned... something that is an ongoing process.

Q: (L) Carlos Casteneda writes about the peyote beings called "Mescalitos." This being supposedly is part of the peyote plant, a sort of being from the plant. Is this true?

A: No.

Q: (L) What beings does one encounter when one eats a bunch of peyote?

A: Hallucination.

Q: (L) Why are these hallucinations so consistent?

A: Because those that do have that expectation. If you ate enough peyote you would encounter Santa Claus if that was your expectation. (Much laughter)

So when you took the mescaline, it could be that you were just hallucinating?

But how do we square the hallucination claim with all of the data of hyperdimensional influence linked to psychedelic use? Surely all those people weren't just hallucinating all that stuff? Or were they? What do the C's mean by hallucination in precise terms?

There's a book called Pyschedelic Information Theory: Shamanism in the Age of Reason by James L. Kent. In it, he describes what he calls the information process of psychedelics. His idea is that there's an objective cellular process that produces a psychological state which is subject to interpretation.
The psychedelic information process is an observable phenomenon that has influenced cultures throughout history and is now affecting modern global culture. At the center of this information process is the pharmacological action of a small number of molecules hitting a tiny subset of neural receptors for a relatively short duration of time. The ongoing information process generated by this small pharmacological interaction goes far beyond the normal range of what we expect drugs to accomplish.

Because psychedelics defy pharmacological rationality they are misunderstood, feared, and revered as spiritual in origin. This misunderstanding drives the psychedelic information process into divergent streams of theory and mythology, creating the tapestry of psychedelic propaganda, confusion, and disinformation we have today.

The divergence of psychedelic information and existence of competing schools of psychedelic ideology demonstrates there is no one objective and true psychedelic ideology; any ideology can be influenced and amplified by the psychedelic information process. The psychedelic information process is neutral and ideology non-specific; it applies equally to learning, creativity, mind-control, brainwashing, mysticism, sorcery, and healing. The psychedelic process and psychedelic archetypes can be co-opted by any religious or political group for personal power gain, and psychedelics can be used as weapons as easily as they can be used as medicines or sacraments. The only constant between all divergent schools of psychedelic ideology is the physical process that stimulates the flow of novel information through human neural networks. The study of this information process is known as Psychedelic Information Theory.

He's also coming from the school that claims that psychedelics generate information. This seems to corroborate what the C's have said - that all peyote or other psychedelics do is generate new neural info that leads to hallucinations. But then there's stuff like this testimony that sounds like peyote usage can result in seeing hyperdimensional realities:
I walked around the property until the sun started to come up. By this time the peyote really was starting to wind down, but as soon as I saw the sun reflecting on the clouds things got intense again. The clouds began to look like space ships, and there was a flurry of activity as some kind of insects or very tiny birds moved in flocks from one ship to another. I thought they were actual birds at first but when I looked at them they disappeared. Suddenly I realized that multi-dimensional beings who live right next to us are tracking our eye movements in real time. They carry on some kind of nefarious plan in plain sight, then when we look at them, they stop moving before our eyes can finish the saccade to where they are, and that's why we never see them. Peyote somehow clogs up their eye tracking technology and introduces a delay in transmission, so they don't know right away that we're looking at them and that's how I could see them in their cloud ships now, and that's why "they" are trying to make peyote extinct. I actually considered this a realistic hypothesis for about thirty seconds (later I realized it's pretty wacky).

Is this a hallucination? Kent would probably say yes, but then again, I don't think he has a grasp of alternate dimensions, let alone levels of density. He's fairly materialist.
Psychedelic Information Theory posits that the uncoupled sub-functions of modular consciousness, acting either alone or in novel peer groupings, are responsible for the subjective altered states classified as hallucinogenic, dissociative, and psychedelic. All hallucinogens must first destabilize top-down coherence of consciousness to produce novel states of spontaneous organization between the modular sub-units; this is how all hallucination begins. Dissociatives disrupt top-down coherence by blocking the excitatory pathways that allow the modular units to communicate. Psychedelics have a more subtle effect on top-down coherence; they periodically interrupt or excite the modulatory frequency of multisensory frame binding, causing perception to destabilize into energetic nonlinear configurations. By destabilizing the top-down control of consciousness, psychedelics allow the modular sub-functions to wander and/or interact with coupled peers in dedicated subsystems; similar to the dedicated circuit created between perception and memory when dreaming.

Destabilizing or splintering consciousness into novel configurations is the essence of psychedelic exploration. When consciousness bifurcates or splits, subjective perception instantly becomes more chaotic and complex. Splintered consciousness may actually appear to be in two places at once, stuck in a superposition between waking and dreaming, finding stability in two simultaneous perceptual states, also know as multi-stability a multi-stable state. Novel configurations of splintered or multi-stable consciousness can be described as nonlinear, complex, meta, transpersonal, depersonalized, faceted, holistic, higher-dimensional, expanded, mystical, subconscious, semi-consciousness, and so on. Splintering, re-configuring, and rebuilding the modular sub-units of identity are techniques that may be applied in brainwashing or metaprogramming, but also fall under the rubric of mysticism and shamanism.

I find his writing interesting, tho he's prone to making generalizations. As we've learned, the way in which one enters an altered state of consciousness, an the intent in doing so, seems to make all the difference. Wouldn't there be some real difference between some kinda wizened Taoist master and a young ayahausca tourist?

Anyways, this all leaves me with some questions. If there is such an objective process going on in the brain with psychedelic use, does it interfere with top-down coherence by 'splintering' in the way Kent describes?

If so, does the resulting state lead only to the creation of information, as in a hallucination? Or can it also lead to sometimes actually seeing reptoids and ships and whatnot?

Do 'aliens' also use a similar 'mind-splintering' process during abductions? Like with beamed frequencies and not ingested substances? Hence the similarity of certain drug trips and certain abductions in terms of images seen, behavioural change, etc.

At any rate, having a population with a large number of brains caught halfway between waking and dreaming (whether through psychedelics or otherwise) seems to be a crucial part of the priming process of accepting 'our new saviours'. So in that sense, I think Desouza was onto something.

From Ernest Gellner's Anthropology and Politics:

“The way in which you restrain people from doing a wide variety of things, not compatible with the social order of which they are members, is that you subject them to ritual. The process is simple: you make them dance around a totem pole until they are wild with excitement and become jellies in the hysteria of the collective frenzy; you enhance their emotional state by any device, by all the locally available audio-visual aids, drugs, dance, music and so on; and once they are really high, you stamp upon their minds the type of concept or notion to which they subsequently become enslaved. Next morning, the savage wakes up with a bad hangover and a deeply internalized concept. The idea that the central feature of religion is ritual, and the central role of ritual is the endowment of individuals with compulsive concepts which simultaneously define their social and natural world and restrain and control their perception and comportment, in mutually reinforcing ways. These deeply internalized notions henceforth oblige them to act within the range of prescribed limits. Each concept has a normative binding content, as well as a kind of organizational descriptive content. The conceptual system maps out the social order and required conduct, and inhibits inclinations to thought or conduct that would transgress its limits.”

Just replace 'dancing around the totem pole' with 'scrolling on the iPhone', and 'savage' with 'average citizen', throw in some catastrophes to soften up the population, and you have the recipe for a shiny new apocalyptic religion.

Another drip in the drip-drip-disclosure:

Top US officials have ‘first-hand knowledge’ of UFOs: Sen. Marco Rubio

NY Post, 27 June 2023

High-ranking US government officials have “first-hand knowledge” of a secret Pentagon crash retrieval program for UFOs, Sen. Marco Rubio has claimed.

Rubio (R-Fla.), who serves as vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told NewsNation Monday that “serious” whistleblowers — who “have held very high clearances and high positions within our government” — have come forward to the panel about several incidents in recent years.

“Some of these people still work in the government,” the 52-year-old Rubio told the outlet. “And frankly, a lot of them are very fearful, fearful of their jobs, fearful [of] their clearances, fearful of their career, and some, frankly, are fearful of harm coming to them.”

Rubio declined to say whether he found the whistleblowers “either not credible or credible, because we have no basis” to judge their stories.

“Understand, some of these claims are things that are beyond, sort of the realm of what any of us has ever dealt with,” he added.

Rubio’s comments bolster the testimony of an Air Force veteran and former intelligence official who recently told Congress he had “proof” that the US government had been covertly storing extraterrestrial aircraft for decades.

“These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, call it spacecraft if you will, non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed,” 36-year-old David Grusch, told NewsNation earlier this month. “Well, naturally, when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed, sometimes you encounter dead pilots and, believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true.”

Grusch said the US government even received a tip from the Vatican about a UFO — and later recovered the alien craft from Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.

Grusch has cited his experience as an intelligence officer to back up his astounding claims, but has yet to make solid evidence public.

Rubio told NewsNation that the Intelligence Committee witnesses were likely the same people Grusch cited in his public remarks about the UFO program. [...]

Rubio cautioned his fellow committee members to approach the shocking claims “without any prejudgment or jumping to any conclusions in one direction or another."

The PTB are building the legal framework for Alien disclosure. It has been discussed before that the IAA 2024 in its section 1104 obliges officials and companies working with the government to report any material or information in their possession concerning the UAP phenomenon.

It is to be expected that other governments will follow the same steps and issue laws for their officials or others to legally hand over their UFO research and recovered material.

It doesn't matter if the vehicle works or if they have managed to make it work, it doesn't matter if the object is extraterrestrial, it is enough to look alien enough. The goal is to make believe, and the laws issued give seriousness.

It is also possible that in the near future a government contractor will deliver an "extraterrestrial" vehicle and the whole world will marvel and ufologists will sing victory. The evidence will go viral like that alien autopsy video from the 90s.
170926-alien-autopsy-01.jpg

Senate’s intelligence authorization bill questions ‘reverse engineering’ of government-recovered UAPs​

The legislation notes that it applies to “any activities relating to the following”:

1. Recruiting, employing, training, equipping, and operations of, and providing security for, government or contractor personnel with a primary, secondary, or contingency mission of capturing, recovering, and securing unidentified anomalous phenomena craft or pieces and components of such craft.
  2. Analyzing such craft or pieces or components thereof, including for the purpose of determining properties, material composition, method of manufacture, origin, characteristics, usage and application, performance, operational modalities, or reverse engineering of such craft or component technology.
  3. Managing and providing security for protecting activities and information relating to unidentified anomalous phenomena from disclosure or compromise.
  4. Actions relating to reverse engineering or replicating unidentified anomalous phenomena technology or performance based on analysis of materials or sensor and observational information associated with unidentified anomalous phenomena.
  5. The development of propulsion technology, or aerospace craft that uses propulsion technology, systems, or subsystems, that is based on or derived from or inspired by inspection, analysis, or reverse engineering of recovered unidentified anomalous phenomena craft or materials.
  6. Any aerospace craft that uses propulsion technology other than chemical propellants, solar power, or electric ion thrust.

I finished reading Desouza's book about a week ago. I shared similar sentiments to Alejo where I wished he would cite more sources for some of the beliefs he shared about. Unlike say, Laura's or John Keel's work, he drops a lot of information in this "just so" fashion, and it's really hard to make heads or tails of it. It was interesting to read the memorandum on pg 55 of the book The Extradimensionals.

1688162108162.png
One red flag that came up for me was on pg 166 where he recommended lucid dreaming or "Cosmic Introspection" (a term he doesn't define although he capitalizes it) to recover memories of UFO abductions or other alien interference. He also cautions against the use of hypnosis on the grounds that it involves "the intrusion of another human consciousness into the process."

I like how aware Desouza is that there are negative influences out there, monitoring and manipulating people and harvesting gametes and so on.

I’m not sure I agree with some of his reasoning behind coming up with all the neologisms he has.

For the Powers that Be he suggested “elite powers in charge” (EPIC), which as anyone who is familiar with millennial slang surrounding the word “epic” would know it is a little off-brand for the incredible, unspeakable evil they perpetuate in their rule as a feeding mechanism for 4D STS.

Another neologism example is, he wants to rename UFOs as PLASMAs, which means “paranormal living aura-reading soul-printing mobile area scanners). It seems to attach a whole lot of descriptive baggage to what to most people just looks like a strange light in the sky. And then there’s the whole idea of “paranormal,” which I don’t think is a very precise term and can end up being more confusing than clarifying. On page 189 he describes these autonomous aura imprint scanners dog-fighting with one another to try and steal soul imprints from one another. I’m not really sure what to make of that. From what I remember about what Ra said about 4D, it is supposed to be a harmonious place, with maybe some fighting in the earlier stages of 4D STS to establish the correct feeding chain.

In his list of “current rising tribes in the Awakened Community” he lists the following:

• Out-reachers (meditating to speak to aliens)
  • True Death Returnees (because “near-death experience” makes it sound like they didn’t actually die when many of them did but came back)
  • Clear-Hearers (people who hear voices from their higher self)
  • Para-Investigators (people who research paranormal phenomena)
  • Angel-Speakers (talking to angels)
  • Christ Based Transcendents (Christians who believe in woo)
  • Ekashic [sic] Seers/Travellers (lucid dreamers)
  • Medical intuitives

I googled the term “true death returnees” and the only result that came up was a link to this book. He suggested this as a replacement for “near death experience,” but that’s a bad idea since NDE study is a perfectly respectable discipline, and just making up new jargon just introduces confusion. To me there’s something a bit sloppy about developing a neologism for a well-established field of investigation and then describing it as a “rising tribe.”

To me most of this list has nothing to do with “tribes,” since all lucid dreamers, medical intuitives, or people who communicate with aliens or with angels are definitely not of the same tribe just on the virtue of practising a modality. To his credit at least he mentions preppers and micro-nations and other community-based collectives, which fit the definition of tribe much more. On the whole I thought ending the book with a call to network and form tribes or communities of awake and aligned people was good advice, but I’m preaching to the choir on that score.

On the whole after finishing the book I feel like he's sincere but maybe a little too confident in his own thinking and his own position.

Is any or all of this the product of one's imagination? Or is it a somewhat accurate perception resulting from heightened awareness?
I'd say it's a mixed bag, but what I do know for a fact is that, the results deeply depend on what one is anticipating or expecting from it. The cases you shared about your friends going on trips, it sounds like they were simply looking for a magic pill to save them from whatever might've been troubling them.

That is, they were in a state of not looking to work on themselves and simply go a take some drugs who offer the promise of salvation, anyone in that mindset, when taking something so deeply altering, is an easy prey in my opinion.

Just saw some background on this on Twitter. Looks like Rich Dolan might be the one who heard this originally (maybe there are others), but at least in 2020 he wasn't comfortable revealing the source. He doesn't mention the religion thing here, though, just that he was weeping, or very close to it:

And a similar story from Bryce Zabel's co-writer on Dark Skies, who was neighbors with John Herrington (Former Asst Sec of Navy & Sec of Energy) as a teenager. He told him he spent 6 weeks being briefed in the Reagan administration on UFOs and spent weeks crying. He allegedly told him: "I have three girls. This is the world they're going to grow up in."

Dunno if this guy has been mentioned, I only recently found his YouTube channel. Chris Lehto, seems an intelligent bloke to me. In this vid he looks at the dinosaur media, the old corporate monoliths now rapidly facing oblivion. He rails against their censorship, and kinda makes me think of the authoritarian follower's mindset. Is disclosure coming? Probably! But it all depends on what form this disclosure is made. Dolan predicted the Fascist disclosure, where key concepts were omitted and concealed. Sadly this seems still the most likely scenario, given what I read in the last C's session. A subterranean race of hominids with secrets of the stars? You gotta be kidding me son, what are you smoking? :cool2: Who knows what will be revealed, we only have what we suspect, which in my case is undersea bases filled with life and technology we can only dream of. But once Pandora's box is opened, who knows what will tumble out? It's time to be sharp and perspicacious that's for sure.

I remember an old session in which the C's said something like "You are an experiment" or something along those lines.. and the above kind of jives with it.
I was thinking about that too. And I've wondered: When you make an experiment it's because you want to find out something, prove or disprove a hypothesis. What was the hypothesis here? That a group of souls could be indefinitely trapped and controlled under certain material conditions combined with all sorts of psychological manipulation? Maybe a question for the Cs?

Regarding the Cs saying "you are an experiment" here's what they had to say:
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.
BREAK

Q: Do you have anything else to say on that subject?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) When you say this is the ultimate secret, that we're being "protected" from by the government, are we talking about the ultimate secret of humans only here?

A: Basically.

Q: (T) The ultimate secret of the human race is that we are an experiment that other humans are conducting on the rest of us?

A: Part.

Q: (T) Okay, does the other part have to do with the Lizards?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Other aliens also?

Q: (T) Okay, so, are the humans who are running the experiment, do they know that they are part of the experiment also?

Q: (T) And they're doing this willingly?

A: They have no choice.

Q: (L) Why do they have no choice?

A: Already in progress.

Q: (T) What is the experiment about?

A: Too complicated for you to understand.

Q: (J) I hate it when that happens! (T) Okay, is this part of, is this about the experiment the Lizzies are doing of dominating us and sucking us dry?

A: Yes, but there's much more than that, you will understand at level 4.

Back
Top Bottom