Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points

Why not approach this from the opposite angle?

First, list the locations or local clusters which received the most crop circles over the years --there may be only a few-- and then search for the possibility of local anomalies of some sort or another. Should do the trick very nicely, I presume.

Thereafter you could expand the search for similar local anomalies elsewhere and then see whether those locations would be (near) a (known) window or have window like properties or something similar.

Hello Palinurus, That's not a bad idea. If we assume that crop circles appear on or near windows, then there might be reports of other strange occurrences in the area. Then following on from that, we can look for reports of hauntings, U.F.O's, even bigfoot, and see whether those areas have an unusual amount of high strangeness. Once we locate some places we can see if there are any similarities in geology, i.e. same types of minerals, underground waterways etcetera.

Anyway, continuing on with my ability to cut and paste...

I think that the Philadelphia experiment and project Montauk may have been experiments with inter-dimensional windows using the UFT developed by Einstein and Tesla. From Session 18 March 1995:

Q: (L) What causes some planes, people and ships to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle. Where do they go and what happens to them?

A: Already covered this.

Q: (S) Yeah, the Atlantean pyramid.

A: Yes. EM waves caused by same.

Q: (L) Where do they go when they disappear?

A: Of course some are just crashes and sinkings, but when accompanied by unusual phenomena, it is because of irregular anomalies.

Q: (L) Where do they go? (T) They don't go anywhere, they go to the bottom. (S) Fifth density.

A: To parallel reality.

Q: (L) Is this parallel reality like being on a parallel earth?

A: No.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a parallel reality?

A: Varies according to circumstances.

Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19? (T) They went to Philadelphia.

A: They are still trying to get their bearings.

Q: (L) Ooooh! (J) Oh! My God! Oh, how horrible! They are still out there trying to get back. (T) They are in a parallel reality... (L) Where time doesn't exist... (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I getting this right?

A: In their thought reference, like being "lost souls."

Q: (L) Oooh, bummer! Does this mean that they are "stuck" in time? (J) You got it!

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that they could fly out of this place that they are stuck in and back into our reality?

A: Absolutely, remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets "nearer", more and more unusual events take place, witness crop circles, for example.

Q: (L) Is there anything anyone can do to release persons stuck in these parallel realities and bring them back into the reality of origin?

A: Yes, but the technology is a closely guarded secret.

Q: (L) Do you know the secret?

A: Yes, but you do too!

Q: (L) I do too? (T) Does Thor know it? {Laughter.}

A: Mirth!

Q: (L) I know the secret too?...

A: Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) Since you mentioned the Philadelphia Experiment, could you tell us in specific detail, how this was done? What kind of machines were used and how can we build one? {General uproar and laughter}

A: Do you intend to sit here for a day or two?

Q: (J) In other words, it would take a day or two to give us the information? (T) Yeah, we got the time. Get some paper and a pencil. (L) We will save that for another time. (T) Let's start with a diagram and send it to Thor.

A: In short, build an EM generator.

So they might be playing around with EM generators around these windows. From Session 31 July 1999:

Q: Back to Montauk: the Montauk project continued. Did they ever, at any point in time, produce monsters as some of these stories I have heard relate?

A: Maybe.

Q: Was this a result of opening portals between densities or dimensions and having cross-density window fallers dropping in, so to speak?

A: Partly.

Q: Were any of these supposed monsters that they were supposed to have created, productions or creations of their minds?

A: Other densities afford a degree of one and the same thing.

Q: Okay. You previously have said that the HAARP project is a continuation of the Montauk project.

And from the same session:

A: But that was the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) How did this business of producing monsters and all that even come into this project?

A: Experiments in mind programming and psy-warfare.

Q: So, these were separate experiments. But, did they fall under the Montauk project...

A: Yes.

Q: So, they were compartmentalized things.

A: But the monsters were long after the Eldridge.

Q: When did the experiments with the monsters occur?

A: Late 70s.

Q: Have they continued on with this monster producing business?

A: No need to get hung up on "monsters."

Q: Well, that would give me the heebie jeebies for sure!

A: Other materializations.

Q: They are working on other materializations, or they HAD other materializations?

A: Not just monsters.

Q: Well, that's too good to pass. What OTHER kinds of materializations did they have?

A: You name it!

If your interested, I'd recommend reading or re-reading that season because there's more discussion on this topic. So it seems that the consortium already have the ability to materialize what ever they like. This might explain why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I also found this, which I think explains why Atlantis is so hard to find. From Session 8 April 2000:

Q: I think the one thing he missed in that session was the point that we were talking specifically about the Flight 19 incident where you had already said that the EM field generated by the aberrant activities of the Atlantean crystal, created an opening into what you called the Thought Plane, and as long as it remained open, this condition prevailed. But, under most circumstances, this is not the condition under which we live.

A: And even the EM crystal itself is transitory; in the space/time continuum it is of the "Philadelphia Experiment" mode.

Q: The example of the Flight 19 situation was a description of an aberrant situation, even though these aberrations can and do occur naturally or artificially, sometimes planned and sometimes random. Is that correct?

A: Sort of.

Q: But, in talking about our consensual reality. Are the conditions, say, for example, on our planet, a result of the consensus reality?

A: Ditto last response.

So Atlantis may not be in our consensual reality most of the time, which makes it a literal mythical lost city. :D

I finally got some time to search for the quote on crop circle locations and magnetism. It appears to have been said in Session December 8, 1998 which has not been officially transcribed yet. Nevertheless, I found the snippet cited in the prelude to Session June 9, 2009: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12634.msg90297.html#msg90297

Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.

As soon as I have more I will report back to you. :)

EDITED to add: same snippet (extended) also here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12357.msg88480.html#msg88480
and here as well: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17630.msg170314.html#msg170314 ;)

Palinurus said:
I finally got some time to search for the quote on crop circle locations and magnetism. It appears to have been said in Session December 8, 1998 which has not been officially transcribed yet. Nevertheless, I found the snippet cited in the prelude to Session June 9, 2009: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12634.msg90297.html#msg90297

Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.

As soon as I have more I will report back to you. :)

EDITED to add: same snippet (extended) also here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12357.msg88480.html#msg88480
and here as well: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17630.msg170314.html#msg170314 ;)

Nice catch Palinurus, thank you. I bet there's some interesting stuff in the sessions which haven't been officially transcribed yet, but there's some interesting stuff in the ones that have :) I ran a search on the transcripts using the word 'transdimensional' and I found this, from Session 4 March 2012:

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

So maybe biology holds some clues to the meaning of crop circles. There is also the idea of transdimensional Atomic remolecularization, which seems to be the process of remolecularizing matter from one density to the next through interdimensional windows, from Session 16 November 1994:

Session 16 November 1994
Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?

A: Transdimensional Atomic remolecularization.

Q: (L) What is Remolecularization.

A: Being reassembled.

Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?

A: Complex. Density collision.

Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?

A: Learn 4 level assembly.

Q: (L) How?

A: Study.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a point in space time when pure energy could form around a framework of a thought pattern and thus become solid matter?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this transitioning of energy from higher densities into third density or solid matter kind of a traumatic event for universal energy?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Is it a form of death?

A: Death and birth are the same.

Q: (L) Was it a requirement to be on a planet with a dying star for this remolecularization to take place?

A: If 3rd density remolecularization.

Q: (L) So, for energy to go into 3rd density physical level... is energy moving down when it comes into 3rd level?

A: No. Upward.

Q: (L) What moves upward?

A: Molecules, atomic matter. Light is first density and unifies all densities.

Q: (L) Does that mean that by us moving from 3rd density into 4th density that we are getting farther away from unification with the source?

A: No. Light and darkness unify all densities.

And from Session 21 January 1995:

Q: (D) I have a question. Transdimensional atomic remolecularization, is this teleportation?

Q: (D) Okay, so this is the way we will transfer from 3rd to 4th?

A: Technology for this purpose.

Q: (D) Well, is this the way they're going to move the new bodies to the ancient earth?

A: No. That is a natural process.

Q: (T) They're creating the bodies now with the genetic engineering. (D) Yeah, I know, but...

A: TDARM is tech.

Q: (T) What was that? Was it a word? (J) I have no idea. Please repeat the entire...

A: Abbreviation

Q: (L) Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization! Got it. (T) It's on the tip of everybody's tongue these days!

There also seems to be the possibility that hypnosis is being used in conjunction with interdimensional windows to facilitate transdimensional Atomic remolecularization, from Session 19 November 1994:

Q: (L) Can you tell Terry what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...

A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

And it seems to me that it was suggested that this is how the grey's visit and abduct people, from Session 25 October 1994:

Q: (L) What procedure or technology do the Grays use to pass through solid matter?

A: Transdimensional atomic rearrangement.

Q: (L) How do aliens transport themselves or others on beams of light?

A: By electron focusing and previous answer.

Q: (L) How do aliens create the virtual reality scenarios as described in Karla Turner's second book?

A: Mental image restructuring.

Q: (L) Why does this phenomenon involve the use of the "blue bubble" or light?

A: Hypnotic suggestion trigger.

This might also have been part of the experiments at Montauk. The idea being to use hypnosis or mind control in the vicinity of interdimensional windows to control the thoughts of the 'subjects' in order to manifest matter in a controlled fashion through transdimensional Atomic remolecularization.

On the subject of crop circles as thoughts made manifest I found this snippet from Session February 13, 2011: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.0.html

(L) Okay, what's next?
(Andromeda) Why have crop circles suddenly appeared in Indonesia?

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

Also, several times the C's have stressed that crop circles were a sort of almanac or a manual:

SAO on http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
This is probably also the reason for the crop circles, and I think the C's even said it themselves.

Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.

Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?
A: Us. You bet.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?
A: Messages to world. All.
Q: (L) Do these crop circles mean an idea, an energy, a concept; how do they transmit messages?
A: Translate; it can be done.

Q: (L) Why crop circles?
A: The answers to all the questions are, or will be there.
Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?
A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire terran population there.
The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation.
However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.
Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?
A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!
Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?
A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.
Alas, no references to the sessions of source.

To finish off this part, I include this remark from Session June 11, 2011: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23860.0.html

(Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

Thusly, it seems to me that the substance of the messages was paramount to both the methods of communication as well as to the locations of delivery.
Therefore I tend to conclude there won't be much further gain in pursuing the windows topic from this angle, but that's just my take on things.

So, returning now to the subject of windows and mountains, I found this about Mount Palomar in Session March 7, 2009:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12369.msg88470.html#msg88470

Q: (L) I think whatever they were observing or calculating is no longer there, so it's like a defunct machine. (DD) Which leads us to the Palomar observations that they said, with the 4th density occupation beneath the mountain. How long had Palomar been a base before the Rockefellers or the human aspect was added to it?

A: 200 years.

Q: (DD) So 4th density STS had been in the mountain for 200 years before. Were the Rockefeller faction the first humans that were brought into that particular operation?

Q: (DD) Obviously 4th density STS didn't need an observatory on that mountain. What was their purpose?

A: Of course not, but their minions do. Keeps them in line.

[...]

Q: (DD) Okay. Why did 4D STS choose that particular location to build a base?

A: Ah! Now an interesting question! Perhaps you should research the history of the place and factor in the concept of windows between realities.

Q: (DD) I noticed that there were things that struck me as numerous underground operations when I was living on the West Coast in South Orange County. The first thing that caught my eye was the possible underground component of the ziggurat pyramid federal building on Laguna {???}. Was that building connected to any other subterranean works in that region?

A: Oh indeed. And it will be surprising to see how these things factor into the future police state.

Q: (DD) When we were involved in that El Toro airport fracas, it came to light that during World War II, they built a rather large underground component at the El Toro base ostensibly for weapons storage. Did that particular base operation link down toward Palomar or that federal building, or does it now?

A: Now you are catching on. There are a lot of linkages down there.

Q: (DD) Linkages meaning tunnel systems? So are most of the military bases on the West Coast linked that way?

Q: (DD) Are they linked to the federal building systems?

A: In some cases.

Useful references:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palomar_Mountain
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palomar_Observatory
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chet_Holifield_Federal_Building (ziggurat pyramid federal building on Laguna)

Apparently some of these locations which are prone to windows or to window like circumstances, could be occupied by 4D STS in combination with all sorts of 3D military bases, airports, subterranean installations, observatories and what not.

From the top of my head, I think there are loads of materials on that specific subject around here -- maybe even more than one could handle. So I need to know whether you want to expand in this direction as well, before adding anything further. :)

Thusly, it seems to me that the substance of the messages was paramount to both the methods of communication as well as to the locations of delivery.
Therefore I tend to conclude there won't be much further gain in pursuing the windows topic from this angle, but that's just my take on things.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that crop circles are 6D thoughts materializing through one or more inter-dimensional windows. I'm also interested in trying to decode crop circles, I've had a go at trying to find common symbols in the various pictographs and I've had some luck. I still don't know what they mean though, although I think maybe Heisenberg's operator theory might help, but I haven't tried that yet and I don't really know much about operator theory.

From the top of my head, I think there are loads of materials on that specific subject around here -- maybe even more than one could handle. So I need to know whether you want to expand in this direction as well, before adding anything further.

I do. I think at this stage going through the transcripts and seeing what we can make sense of is a good way to go. After that we may have some idea of where there are windows and what they are used for. Maybe, though, we should just take it one step at a time and see where it leads, if anywhere. what do you think?

Q: (DD) Okay. Why did 4D STS choose that particular location to build a base?

A: Ah! Now an interesting question! Perhaps you should research the history of the place and factor in the concept of windows between realities.

I did a quick Google search on the geology of Palomar mountain and I found this (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091127175645AAM1TuY)

The fractured, granite block comprising Palomar rose on the scale of geologic time. As of 2003, the High Point of Palomar Mountain, close to the Palomar Observatory, was a little over 6,100 feet above sea level. the mountain is composed of granite diorite. The enormous rock is interlaced with two types of fracture systems.

But it is not a dormant volcano. Groundwater is also mentioned, but I'm not sure if it's near the Palomar Observatory.

The water flows on the surface, but mainly through the enormous fracture network, which recharges the groundwater.

I bring this up because I was wondering if Bruce Cathie's world grid was related to windows, but after running a search of this forum for 'Bruce Cathie' I decided that I didn't really want to go in that direction. However, the C's say there is a grid and that it's related to pyrotechnics, hence my interest in whether Palomar was a dormant volcano. From Session 5 December 1998 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26588.msg319780.html#msg319780):

Q: Okay, I am done. (A) I want to ask about this grid business. I have this book with this 'sacred geometry' business, Bruce Cathie and all that. These people draw these grids with geometric shapes that differ from simple meridians. I would like to know how to find out what is the true geometry of this grid? Is it as complicated as they draw it, or is it as simple as longitude and latitude? Can I have some help with this?

A: Seek answers in the pyrotechnics.

Q: (L) Do you mean having to do with explosives or fireworks?

A: All that is related to the root. For example: lightning.

Q: (L) Yes, but what we are asking is how to SHAPE, to construct a correct grid! Is there a particular geometric figure that applies, and are there particular locations ...

A: No, no, no. You are assuming, and you are not being patient.

Q: (A) I don't understand what this pyrotechnics is about, but first question: at some point we were asking about this magnetic grid, and we were told that the grid lines are located about every 200 miles, and that it is a regular pattern of lines...

A: Yes, but those are primary. What happens at the poles?

Q: (A) At the poles, these lines converge, and the pattern becomes more complex, I suspect.

A: Convergence.

Q: (A) Okay, they converge at the poles, and probably go inside.

A: In atmosphere, there is undulation. At core, there is primary convergence, and that is also your doorway/bridge.

Q: (A) Core of the Earth?

Q: (A) These lines that are being drawn, are they just one dimensional lines, or are they a plane that crosses the Earth along these lines?

A: Latter.

Q: (L) Are these points of locus denoted by these deposits of clay that adsorb tritium?

A: Off the track, and you, my dear, are in the "quiet chair."

Q: (L) Sorry! (A) Well, I wanted to make sure because, when we were directed to this place in Russia and the term 'magnetic meridian' was brought up, and we asked the question as to where the zero magnetic meridian was located, we were told that it was at about 90 degrees East longitude in the Western Pacific ocean. We checked the map and it is clearly the Indian Ocean and not the Western Pacific. Was this just a mistake?

A: No because all those lovely, shimmering oceans intersect around a lovely island with really inexpensive real estate!

Q: (A) They are joking! They act like they drank too much! I have no idea what that means! [Laura stops and gets the Atlas and examines the area in question.] (L) Okay, the only island I can see that those lovely shimmering oceans intersect around, in the terms in which you have expressed it, is Antarctica.

Q: (L) In that sense... (A) Okay, this brings us to the question about the Piri Reis map. We wanted to know the origin of this map?

A: Complex, but the origin would date back to 14,000 B.C.

Q: (A) Atlantis?

So perhaps there is a world grid and it is not a nice neat set of straight line, but a complex web of interconnections which converge at windows. And at these windows we get pyrotechnics. I hope that makes sense. In the same session the grid is discussed further:

Q: (L) What I am getting at is: why go to all the trouble to thaw out a whole big island if it might have been easier to have been somewhere else?

A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics . EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!

Q: (A) ) Okay, now we have been brought to electromagnetism, and that was my next question. I got some very old papers by Whittaker...

A: EM generators usually employ a grid. 'Tis for field creation.

Q: (A) When you say this, you mean A grid, not THE grid?

A: Yes. Looks like a waffle iron.

Q: (A) You mean like a waffle iron that is used in transformers?

A: Okay. Why? To duplicate nature. Earth has a web, and so doeth thee!

Q: (A) Now, Earth's grid is just an imaginary grid related to field, or just a mathematic grid... no, it must really exist....

Q: (A) If it really exists, is it a field of grid, or is it a grid made out of some matter, like these waffle irons? Just field, or matter?

A: The iron is attracted, not attractive.

Q: (A) I wanted to know if the grid is a material grid, or if it is just a grid of field and nothing more, or if there is something material in the earth relating to it?

A: Both.

Interesting stuff, or at least I think so :)

I do. I think at this stage going through the transcripts and seeing what we can make sense of is a good way to go. After that we may have some idea of where there are windows and what they are used for. Maybe, though, we should just take it one step at a time and see where it leads, if anywhere. what do you think?

Okay with me. I'll continue to search the transcripts etc. for windows, mountains, grid patterns and the like and report back whenever I've found something new and useful.

In the meantime, your quotes from Session December 5, 1998 reminded me of another Session on October 31, 2001:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18645.0.html

It's too long to quote as it takes almost the whole session to get to the point and it needs context as well, so you better read it yourself in its entirety I think. It's about the window at the core of the earth and magnetic pole shift, among other things. You can skip the initial query about someone else's questions though.

BTW, Heisenberg's operator theory is way out of my league, so I cannot help you out on that facet of this subject. Maybe another forum member could chime in about that?

Interesting stuff, or at least I think so :)

Amen to that. ;)

So, speaking of pyrotechnics and so on I found this snippet of a session which isn't officially transcribed yet (Session on August 22, 1997) over here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11333.msg80221.html#msg80221

Laura said:
Quote from: Cs 22 Aug 1997

Q: Okay. Now, we are onto the subject of our friendly local volcano
down on Montserrat. What is it up to?
A: Seismic swarms... Much fear and concern by officials; muted...
Q: Can you give us an idea about what this volcano is going to do?
What are the percentages in favor of a cataclysmic eruption in the
near future?
A: Look to geologic map patterning for answer.
Q: What in particular should we be looking for?
A: Sequences, locators, historical telltale hints and signs. The
signs always point the way for those who bother to read.
Q: Is there something about sequences of locators? Is it like a
moving series in a general direction or pattern?

Q: What general way does the sequence move? East to West? What?
A: Reverberatory.
Q: So, if something occurs in one place...
A: Like the wavelets in a small pool of water.
Q: Well, where does the stone drop?
A: Look to 18 degrees North and South.
Q: What, in specific, is at 18 degrees, that we need to see?
A: Magnetic colliders that balance.
Q: What do they balance? Magnetic fields of the earth?
Q: Would there be specific points along this 18 degree line, and if
so, how many lines of longitude apart would they be?
A: Think of a parallelogram.
Q: What is this parallelogram going to tell us?
A: Cosmic "puncture points."
Q: You mean like cosmic windows?

A: Closer.
Q: And these parallelograms are located along the 18 degree lines of
latitude.
Q: And these parallelogram windows... do they straddle this line, or
are they above or below it?
A: Near, as measured on the surface.
Q: Where do they originate from? Within the globe, or externally?
A: Both, as in positive/negative charge.
Q: What is within the globe, the positive or negative?
A: Think of static electricity to "ground" your answer.
Q: How many of these parallelograms are there along this 18 degree
line of latitude?
A: Four shooting energy bars.
Q: Where are they shooting energy to, space?
A: And back.
Q: Okay...
A: Like a double double-helix, centered at core of the planet.
Q: Do you mean a double helix that winds from the core and touches
the surface at the outer turns and then winds back again?
A: Need not "wind." The "strands" can be pervectly straight in
orientation.
Q: Well, I thought that a helix implied a spiral shape... Are the
ends of it at the core and go to the surface, not winding around the
surface...
A: Close. Do not you see Laura. If you were to draw this correctly,
you would unite the very core of any sphere with all of creation?

Q: Well, I am having a hard time creating a mental image here!
A: We will represent it for you. [Planchette inscribes four lines
from center of board to each of four corners and back.] Now,
geometrically expand and interpolate.
Q: So, you have four lines leading out from the center. And each
line represents a 'double helix.'
Q: So, this line is really a double line...? How do we include the
hydrogen bonds?
A: Bonds are not necessary, as we are not speaking of DNA.
Q: So, it does have a positive and negative line?
Q: Is this just lines, or conduits of energy, or is it segmented in
some way?
A: Conduit which radiates cosmic balancing principle.
Q: Okay, and each point where these conduits reach the surface,
expresses as a parallelogram shaped area on the surface?
Q: And all of these double lines, or conduits, come out in the
general areal of 18 degrees of latitude.
Q: So, those are the points we are looking for to find activity, to
then relate to other points around the globe?

A: In cyclical sequence. Your "El Nino" ties into this too! Why do
you think the ocean water warms up so much, where it does, and
cyclically at regular intervals?
Q: Seems to me that hurricanes form along this line right off the
coast of Africa... are we gonna have any serious hurricanes the rest
of this year?
A: El Nino will take its toll.
Q: Well, El Nino suppresses them.
Q: (F) Well, also, when El Nino is active, the winter storms in the
Southern U.S. are also ferocious. (L) So, we are gonna have a nasty
winter? (F) Probably. (L) Is this winter gonna be really cold and
nasty?
Q: Well, now that we have experienced a LOT of learning on the
subject of this volcano...
A: It could happen!! Watch closely!
Q: Did Cayce mistake this volcano for Pelee?
A: Maybe, maybe not!
Q: Swell! If it does blow, will we hear it here?
A: Wait and see.
Q: Is it that when one goes in one of these parallelograms, that the
others activate also?
A: Reverberate... 1... 2... 3...
Q: Well, I want to know why I am feeling so dizzy and lightheaded
right now! I feel like I am pressing against the top of my skull
trying to get out of my body!
A: Volcanic magnetic flush.
Q: Good thing I'm not any closer to it! I'm even feeling sick to my
stomach!

As a side note, I found interesting info about the Monserrat volcano on wikipedia: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montserrat

wikipedia said:
Montserrat /mɒntsəˈræt/ is a Caribbean island that is a British Overseas Territory. It is located in the Leeward Islands, part of the chain of islands known as the Lesser Antilles, in the West Indies. The island of Montserrat measures approximately 16 km (9.9 mi) long and 11 km (6.8 mi) wide, with approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) of coastline.[2] Montserrat is nicknamed The Emerald Isle of the Caribbean both for its resemblance to coastal Ireland and for the Irish ancestry of some of its inhabitants.[citation needed]

On 18 July 1995, the previously dormant Soufrière Hills volcano became active. Eruptions destroyed Montserrat's Georgian era capital city of Plymouth and two-thirds of the island's population was forced to flee.[3] The volcanic activity continues, currently mostly affecting the vicinity of Plymouth, including its docking facilities, and the eastern side of the island around the former W. H. Bramble Airport, the remnants of which were buried by flows from volcanic activity on 11 February 2010.

An "exclusion zone" extending from the south coast of the island north to parts of the Belham Valley has been imposed because of the size of the existing volcanic dome and the resulting potential for pyroclastic activity. Visitors are generally not permitted entry into the exclusion zone, but an impressive view of the destruction of Plymouth can be seen from the top of Garibaldi Hill in Isles Bay. Relatively quiet since early 2010, the volcano continues to be closely monitored by the Montserrat Volcano Observatory.

A new town and port is being developed at Little Bay in the northwest of the island. While construction proceeds, the centre of government rests at Brades.

[...]

In July 1995, Montserrat's Soufrière Hills volcano, dormant for centuries, erupted and soon buried the island's capital, Plymouth, in more than 12 metres (39 ft) of mud, destroyed its airport and docking facilities, and rendered the southern part of the island (the "exclusion zone") uninhabitable and not safe for travel. The southern part of the island was evacuated and visits are severely restricted.[10] The exclusion zone also includes two sea areas adjacent to the land areas of most volcanic activity.[11]

After the destruction of Plymouth and disruption of the economy, more than half of the population left the island, which also lacked housing. During the late 1990s, additional eruptions occurred. On 25 June 1997, nineteen people died when they were overtaken by a pyroclastic flow. For a number of years in the early 2000s, the volcano's activity consisted mostly of infrequent ventings of ash into the uninhabited areas in the south. The ash falls occasionally extended into the northern and western parts of the island. In the most recent period of increased activity at the Soufrière Hills volcano, from November 2009 through February 2010, ash vented and there was a vulcanian explosion which sent pyroclastic flows down several sides of the mountain. Travel into parts of the exclusion zone is occasionally allowed, only by a licence from the Royal Montserrat Police Force.[12]

The northern part of Montserrat has barely been affected by volcanic activity, and remains lush and green. In February 2005, The Princess Royal officially opened what is now called the John A. Osborne Airport in the north. As of 2011, it handles several flights daily operated by Fly Montserrat Airways. Docking facilities are in place at Little Bay, where the new capital town is being constructed; the new government centre is at Brades, a short distance away.

In recognition of the disaster, in 1998 the people of Montserrat were granted full residency rights in the United Kingdom, allowing them to migrate if they chose. British citizenship was granted in 2002.

[...]
Hyper links not included (see original).

EDITED to add: a search on SOTT gave many results about this volcano throughout the years.

A: Look to 18 degrees North and South.
Q: What, in specific, is at 18 degrees, that we need to see?
A: Magnetic colliders that balance.
Q: What do they balance? Magnetic fields of the earth?
Q: Would there be specific points along this 18 degree line, and if
so, how many lines of longitude apart would they be?
A: Think of a parallelogram.
Q: What is this parallelogram going to tell us?
A: Cosmic "puncture points."
Q: You mean like cosmic windows?

Here's something I found about 18 degrees and the golden ratio. The golden ratio is found quite a bit in the pentagram, which means we can take out an isosceles triangle which has two 72 degree angles and one 36 degree angle, since 72 + 72 +36 = 180. This ratio of the lengths of the sides are 1:[phi] where there is one short side and two long sides.

If we label the points on this triangle A, B, and C, where AB = AC = [phi], and BC = 1, and we divide the short side into two equal lengths and call the midpoint O, then we have two right angled triangles AOB and AOC with a hypotenuse of length [phi] and an opposite side of length 1/2 , the angles of this triangle are 18, 72 and 90 degrees.

If we take the sin of the 18 degree angle it is (1/2)/[phi] which equals 1/(2[phi]). This gives:

2 sin (18) = 1/[phi] = [phi] – 1 (since 1/[phi] = [phi] – 1)

Therefore [phi] = 1 + 2 sin (18)

So there is a relation between the golden ratio and 18 degrees, which may play a part in what the C’s were talking about, but I'm not sure if it does, I just brought it up in case someone can see a connection.

Q: How many of these parallelograms are there along this 18 degree
line of latitude?
A: Four shooting energy bars.
Q: Where are they shooting energy to, space?
A: And back.
Q: Okay...
A: Like a double double-helix, centered at core of the planet.
Q: Do you mean a double helix that winds from the core and touches
the surface at the outer turns and then winds back again?
A: Need not "wind." The "strands" can be pervectly straight in
orientation.
Q: Well, I thought that a helix implied a spiral shape... Are the
ends of it at the core and go to the surface, not winding around the
surface...
A: Close. Do not you see Laura. If you were to draw this correctly,
you would unite the very core of any sphere with all of creation?

It's this sort of stuff that I get into, it all seems perfectly clear, but I have no idea what it means :)

A: In atmosphere, there is undulation. At core, there is primary convergence, and that is also your doorway/bridge.

I think it's interesting that the C's called the core of the earth a doorway/bridge. I think this because they've also said that it's a window. So I think it may have to do with our moving to forth density.

I'll go through my thinking now, but I'm short on time so I won't be able to reference transcripts until later. Here are my main points:

1) Since gravity and EM waves are "intertwined", the Wave may be an EM wave, or have EM components.
2) Since EM waves can blast open windows, perhaps the Wave is going to blast open the window at the core of the earth.
3) Once the window has opened it will lead to 4th density, where those of enough awareness will rematerialize.

If this is true then this leads me to some conclusions:

1) FRV is important, during the transition, which utilizes a window, the emotional state of the 4D candidate will rapidly gain in intensity.
2) The candidate needs to be constantly learning/thinking in order for there to be an awareness of the self to be materialized in 4D.

From the latest session, Session 28 May 2013 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31445.0.html)

(L) Okay, next question. In terms of "preparedness" for the coming - er, currently manifesting – changes, how important is it to truly connect to other people?

A: If that is the only way to achieve truth within the self, it is very important.

Q: (L) I don't think that was quite the way the question was intended. I think it was about having a group that helps each other in material or physical ways in the coming times.

A: If there is truth within that will manifest naturally like the pieces of a puzzle snapping into place.

So, if my above points and conclusions are accurate, then maybe truth within the self is what will rematerialize in 4D.

Sorry for the lack of transcript references :-[, I'm fairly sure they exist though. I'll have to go through and find them all later.

I think it's interesting that the C's called the core of the earth a doorway/bridge. I think this because they've also said that it's a window. So I think it may have to do with our moving to forth density.

I'll go through my thinking now, but I'm short on time so I won't be able to reference transcripts until later. Here are my main points:

1) Since gravity and EM waves are "intertwined", the Wave may be an EM wave, or have EM components.
2) Since EM waves can blast open windows, perhaps the Wave is going to blast open the window at the core of the earth.
3) Once the window has opened it will lead to 4th density, where those of enough awareness will rematerialize.

If this is true then this leads me to some conclusions:

1) FRV is important, during the transition, which utilizes a window, the emotional state of the 4D candidate will rapidly gain in intensity.
2) The candidate needs to be constantly learning/thinking in order for there to be an awareness of the self to be materialized in 4D.

It's very much a conundrum I would say.

Since we're talking about a Wave, I've always thought that it wouldn't be so much about US MOVING TO 4D as well that the Wave will do that part of the equation anyway for the whole of our realm, and that it would be our task (as 4D STO candidates) to be prepared and ready to go along with whatever opportunity for 'graduation' this Wave might present to to us in accordance to who we ARE and what we SEE -- as long as we are able to surf this Wave and ride it long enough to make it 'to the other side' in one way or another so to speak, and in DOING so maybe help others along the way to do the same or similar.

No want, no anticipation, no prescriptions, or whatever. Just be careful, vigilant and attentive during the whole process (before, during, and after as well).

This is my current understanding and I could very well be wrong about this. So, FWIW. :)

Now continuing with this 18 degree business, I found more on that in Session September 25, 1999: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25695.0.html

[...]

Q: There could be many explanations. Now, we have a correspondent who wrote and asked a question. He said that he noticed there was promotion of Hoagland's idea about the 19.5 degree tetrahedral configuration at one point, and then another idea regarding the parallelogram business involving an 18 degree mark in another section. So, what is the difference between the 19.5 degree comments of Hoagland, and the 18 degree point of interest that you brought up? Are we talking about two different things here?

A: Well, if you do the math, you see that 18 degrees fits nicely with ninety. Maybe 19.5 is due to crustal slippages in some "land mark" event?!

Q: (A) But, in geometry, this 19.5 degrees is what you get when you try to put a tetrahedron into a sphere. That's how Hoagland got it, not because of observation.

A: Okay, that is good, too.

Q: How come you didn't know that?

A: We pointed it out in the first place.

Q: Is that why you put "landmark" in quotes? That 19.5 is where it touches. It is the mark of the point of contact. Is that it?

A: Clues, my dear, clues, and the eternal need not to abridge free will.

Q: But, if these tetrahedrons fit in a sphere, and they touch the sphere at 19.5 degrees, how do they relate to this effect that you have said manifests at 18 degrees?

A: Does 1.5 fit into 90? Does 90 fit into 180? Does 180 fit into 360? Ask yourself, "what does it mean?"

Q: We don't know. (A) The point is that the angle Hoagland is talking about is not 19.5, it is an approximation of point something, something, something.... So, if it is just 19.5, that's the difference between 19.5 and 18 - that is 1.5, which, in this case, is not exactly 1.5, it's one point something which does not fit into anything that we know.

A: Circumference.

Q: (A) Yes. 360 degrees. Is the circumference important?

A: It is important.

Q: (A) So, we can compute these two circumferences, and these will differ by some number, and this number will fit again into one of these circumferences, and the point is that it sould fit so that there is an integer number...

Q: (A) But, there will then be many more angles. There will be not only 18 and 19.5...

A: Yes. All Hoagland has done is highlight a point at which magnetic lines converge using the tetrahedron model.

Q: If they converge at that point...

A: But the question is how does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

Q: How does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

A: A key which unlocks the door.

[...]

Q: Back to the tetrahedron. How is it a key to trans-dimensional space? Does one activate it in some way? Do you place machinery of some sort at these points?

A: No. Magnetism.

Q: Are you supposed to generate magnetism, or is it natural magnetism?

A: Natural.

Q: Are you supposed to do anything to it or with it?

A: Supposed???

Q: Is it useful to do something with it?

A: Can be.

Q: In what sense?

A: Travelling between dimensions.

Q: Is anybody at the present time utilizing it in this way?

A: Not terran STS 3rd density.

Q: That implies that 4th density STS IS doing this. Could one construct a scale model of a tetrahedron in a sphere, magnetize it, and open portals?

Q: Would it require a lot of electrical current?

Q: Is there anyway to travel between dimensions, in space time, or whatever, utilizing very little power, as such?

A: Off the point we told you before that all spheres of cosmic nature are windows.

Q: Going in a slightly different direction. I have been thinking about the nature of our reality, and I have been thinking that underneath it, or at the base of it, there is a 4th density reality similar to the Kaluza-Klein theory. Am I correct so far? Am I going somewhere here?

A: Pursue.

Q: Okay. And, beneath this 4th density reality, there is an etheric reality; and the etheric reality consists of 5th density. Okay? Beneath the 5th density reality, there is the 6th density reality which I am trying to describe in terms of geometry. That geometry is the underlying, essential thing about ideas, natures or aspects of concepts that come into being in our material world; that geometry is the essential nature of things. Am I getting there? But, beyond this geometry, from what does the geometry emanate? I know you are going to say something like "The One," or "Seventh Density," but I would really like to have a concept because I can't get beyond this. Even if it is inadequate, from what does geometry, which expresses as gravity, emerge?

A: Not in sync.

Q: What will get me "in synch?"

A: No "beneaths."

Q: Okay. Since there are no "beneaths," what term would be a suitable replacement?

A: Around.

Q: What is around this geometry?

A: For you to pursue.

Q: Can you give me a hint here?

A: We just did.

Q: Would it be safe to say that it is "nested?"

A: No, no, no. You still think in terms of a limited domain. When one goes out into space there is no above, below, up, down, left, right, beneath, etc. There is only around. In a spherical sense.

Q: Every point is the center?

A: Closer.

Q: Back to the tetrahedron, these points where this tetrahedron touches this sphere, and these are lines of magnetic convergence; how do these lines of magnetic convergence appear on this sphere; do they radiate out from the convergence points like spider webs? Or do they converge from the center to the outside of the sphere? Are they laid on the sphere like the grid of longitude and latitude?

A: Closer to latter.

Q: So, when you say they are lines of convergence, does that mean that a latitude line and longitude line, so to speak, converge at those points?

A: Think multi-dimensionally. No flat paper please.

[...]

It's very much a conundrum I would say.

Since we're talking about a Wave, I've always thought that it wouldn't be so much about US MOVING TO 4D as well that the Wave will do that part of the equation anyway for the whole of our realm, and that it would be our task (as 4D STO candidates) to be prepared and ready to go along with whatever opportunity for 'graduation' this Wave might present to to us in accordance to who we ARE and what we SEE -- as long as we are able to surf this Wave and ride it long enough to make it 'to the other side' in one way or another so to speak, and in DOING so maybe help others along the way to do the same or similar.

No want, no anticipation, no prescriptions, or whatever. Just be careful, vigilant and attentive during the whole process (before, during, and after as well).

This is my current understanding and I could very well be wrong about this. So, FWIW. :)

I agree, I think that instead of the transition being directly related to the Wave, the wave will move the earth to 4D through its window at its core, and those of us with a complementing FRV are going to go with it. Instead of the transition being directly related to the Wave. But, I too, could be wrong about this.

I ran a search to find some of the transcripts relating to the intertwined nature of EM and gravity, as well as the Wave being a gravity wave, but was unable to find anything to back up my thinking :( Have you read anything in the transcripts relating to any of that stuff, I was positive they were there.

I found some other interesting stuff though. There's this from Session 4 March 1995 though:

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another, when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star to the people in 3rd density?

A: "Gas planet."

Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.

A: Jupiter is level 4 density.

Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?

A: 5, 6, and 7.

Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?

A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.

And in relation to Hoagland's tetrahedron model. From Session 25 September 1999:

A: Yes. All Hoagland has done is highlight a point at which magnetic lines converge using the tetrahedron model.

Q: If they converge at that point...

A: But the question is how does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

Q: How does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

A: A key which unlocks the door.

Then there's this from Session 26 November 1994:

Q: (T) We are talking 4th density to 3rd density. Is this what Hoagland is referring to when he talks about the tetrahedral form he has detected from the Martian structures he has been studying that he postulated...

A: Yes. This is a bridge to 4th density.

So then maybe a tetrahedron is a type of geometric model, I'm terms of EM/magnetism, which opens inter-dimensional windows? I feel like I'm missing something here though, when I first read your post about Hoagland's tetrahedrons I thought that there were windows at the vertices of the tetrahedron...

I would like to discuss this further, but in the meantime I found some more stuff on windows.

From Session 4 March 1995:

Q: (L) Well, I don't know how to ask it. (J) Move on. (L) What is the source of energy generated by stars?

A: Transfer points cause friction thus producing energy.

Q: (L) Transfer points of what; from what to what?

A: Dimensions.

So, maybe the intersection of dimensions can cause friction, and if the intersection of dimensions are windows, then you might get 'pyrotechnics' in their vicinity.

Then there are the MIB's, from Session 19 November 1994:

Q: (T) The MIBS are not real, then, in our physical terms?

A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like.

Q: (L) We like. Please describe this.

A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.

Q: (L) Information in the event that has to be balanced or taken into consideration as to importance so that the program runs correctly. Is this the correct interpretation of triage as you have used it?

A: Sort of. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter, 2. Energy, 3. Perception of reality. That is it folks.

Here the C's use the word 'door' instead of the word 'window', So maybe the MIB's are using doors instead of windows :lol:

Then there's oak island. From Session 21 May 1997:

Q: Okay. Now, the 64,000 dollar question... tunnels, longitude of Oak Island, leading to Pointe Perce, Mont Blanc and the St. Bernard Tunnel, and St. Bernard wrote the rules for the Templars... and then, Tenerife, the Canaries and the latitude of 28:30 connected to the spider in the King James version of Proverbs 30:28... and that leads directly to New Port Richey. Therefore, is there some connection between the location of this house and something on the Canary Islands?

A: You have made much progress, expect more, if vigilant and persistent!

Q: Well, you know I am that! Well, at the time the question was 'could the position of my house over a tunnel be detrimental?' And the answer was 'yes.' Then, the question was 'how?' which led to the answer 'That is the 64,000 dollar question. So, is there any further that I can have at this time?

A: Detrimental is subjective, according to unfolding events and choices.

Q: So, it was a question at that time, the BIG question as to what I was going to choose to do...

Q: At that time, it was also said that there was a vortex here that merges levels 1,2,3, and 4 with density 5. And, you said that the primary issue about this was 'the physical imprint locator.' What is this?

A: Forces that tune and influence participants on the various above mentioned density levels.

Here the word vortex is used, so maybe it's possible to have a vortex around a window if there's a difference in some sort of pressure between dimensions, like water going down a drain.

Then there's a possible connection between Oak island and the grid, from Session 3 May 1997:

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favorite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

I did a Google search for the geology of the Canary Islands and found this on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_Islands):

The archipelago's beaches, climate and important natural attractions, especially Maspalomas in Gran Canaria and Teide National Park and Mount Teide (the third tallest volcano in the world measured from its base on the ocean floor), make it a major tourist destination with over 12 million visitors per year, especially Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote.[7][8] The islands have a subtropical climate, with long warm summers and moderately warm winters.[9] Due to their location above the temperature inversion layer, the high mountains of these islands are ideal for astronomical observation. For this reason, two professional observatories, Teide Observatory on the island of Tenerife and Roque de los Muchachos Observatory on the island of La Palma, have been built on the islands.

[...]

The originally volcanic islands –seven major islands, one minor island, and several small islets– were formed by the Canary hotspot. The Canary Islands is the only place in Spain where volcanic eruptions have been recorded during the Modern Era, with some volcanoes still active (El Hierro, 2011).[28]

Volcanic islands such as the those in the Canary chain often have steep ocean cliffs caused by catastrophic debris avalanches and landslides.[29]

Here the C's use the word 'door' instead of the word 'window', So maybe the MIB's are using doors instead of windows :lol:

Notice that door seems to be the same as portal, i.e. a device related opening artificially constructed technologically. It's an opening between dimensions, not between densities. You should always carefully distinguish between the one and the other in order to avoid confusion. Densities are coupled with level of awareness as far as I remember, while dimensions have to do with creative fantasies and thought projections if I recall correctly.

For more, see for instance: http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Density and http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Dimension .

This is all I have time for, today. I'll get back to you soon. ;)

Notice that door seems to be the same as portal, i.e. a device related opening artificially constructed technologically. It's an opening between dimensions, not between densities. You should always carefully distinguish between the one and the other in order to avoid confusion. Densities are coupled with level of awareness as far as I remember, while dimensions have to do with creative fantasies and thought projections if I recall correctly.

Right, perhaps I should clarify what I've been thinking lately based upon what we've been discussing:

1) If a window is opened then maybe you get a door or a portal, around which there might be trans-dimensional window fallers.
2) windows may be intersections of dimensions in different densities. This may create a vortex from the higher density dimension to the lower density dimension, which could be a cause of bleed-throughs.

As always I could be wrong, but maybe looking at what the C's have said relating to 4D bleed-throughs may give some clues. Also note that if there is such a thing as a 2D bleed-through into 3D (for example), then I'll need to give this a rethink.

I also found some more stuff while looking around on this forum. In the Thomas Gold's gas induced earthquake/volcano theory thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11333.0.html) started by RyanX, the idea that earthquakes are caused by a build up in the pressure of gas is put forward. In reply Laura posted an excerpt from a session which hasn't been officially transcribed yet. From Session 12 Sept 1998:

Q: (A) Okay, they don't want to continue this problem. (L)
In the middle of the night the other night as I was going
to sleep, I thought of something that you guys once said
about the Denver airport, TDARM, that both sides can use
airports and that the meaning was 'much, much deeper than
that.' It made me think of what you had said before about
planets and stars being windows or doorways. Is it
possible that there are points in deep recesses or
underground places of our planet where one can enter a
portal and emerge through a portal on another planet or
system. Are the centers of planets and stars the
emergences of wormholes or something?
A: If utilized as such.

Q: (C) So it would have to be intentional. Is anyone
utilizing them as such?
A: Maybe...
Q: (A) What is so particular about the center of a planet as
opposed to the center of a snowball. Both are balls, one
is just a little bit larger than the other. A planet is a
big ball, a snowball is a small ball.
A: Have you ever tried to melt a planet in your hand?
Q: (A) No, because a planet is a little bit bigger than my
hand. What is so particular about a planet. It is just a
piece of matter like a snowball is a piece of matter.
A: Magnetic field gravity profile.
Q: (L) What is the magnetic field gravity profile?
A: Intensity and... here comes that word... density.

I thought the above except was interesting. I even thought the whole thread was interesting in terms of the idea of windows. It seems to me that there might be gases and/or oil being materialized around underground windows. And once the amount of gas or oil has caused enough pressure, an earthquake occurs. Laura also posted this as well, From 22 Feb 1997:

Q: (Terry) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but,
is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (Ark) Yes, that's the
theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is
expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were
thinking.
A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable,
propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly
at points of magnetic significance.

So, earthquakes and volcanos may be more common around underground windows.

I also found this thread: Question regarding Sequential Fragmentation Transport Theory?, started by Xman. Xman asks about 'Sequential Fragmentation Theory' and how it might relate to the UFT, and I think he might be onto something. The theory is about the distribution of mass in an explosion, whether it involves volcanos or supernovae. In he's very well laid out explanation, Xman references this excerpt. From (990724), Session 24 July 1999 (I hope):

Q: (A) Another problem: I am stuck at one point. When we were talking about phi and Mandelbrot, you mentioned the name 'Carboni.' (L) And you also mentioned the name 'Carboni' to Santilli, saying that this group was behind the Molise Institute.
A: Yes. Scientific/intelligence matrix. Neapolitan.
Q: (L) Well, we did a search and have not been able to find anything on it. I don't know if Molise has very much money behind it because, by looking at their pages, it doesn't seem to be very well funded.
A: Looks can be deceiving. Front is vulcanology.
Q: (L) You mean they study volcanoes?
A: Front.

So perhaps the Molise Institute is studying windows. Another point that crossed my mind was that 'Sequential Fragmentation Theory' could be used to understand natural materializations around windows. Xman talks about fractals, and it seems reasonable to me that natural materializations would have fractal properties.

I also found this thread: Question regarding Sequential Fragmentation Transport Theory?, started by Xman. Xman asks about 'Sequential Fragmentation Theory' and how it might relate to the UFT, and I think he might be onto something. The theory is about the distribution of mass in an explosion, whether it involves volcanos or supernovae. In he's very well laid out explanation, Xman references this excerpt. From (990724), Session 24 July 1999 (I hope):

I forgot to put a link to the thread :-[, Xman's post is here (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12990.0.html).

I also found some more stuff while looking around on this forum. In the Thomas Gold's gas induced earthquake/volcano theory thread (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11333.0.html) started by RyanX, the idea that earthquakes are caused by a build up in the pressure of gas is put forward. In reply Laura posted an excerpt from a session which hasn't been officially transcribed yet. From Session 12 Sept 1998:

Funny that you came up with this Thomas Gold topic, as Session September 12, 1998 was the next one I had in mind recommending. Good find.
I hope you read all of the snippet Laura excerpted, not just the part you quoted.
I happened to have read the whole of that session in a pirated edition (not suitable for quoting directly) and found it to be not only very interesting but highly relevant for background on our current subject.

The Xman topic you found seems highly relevant too. Thanks for sharing!
In it he mentions Session July 10, 1999 which I also recommend in its entirety: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23952.0.html

From it, I will quote just one line:

A: You live in a "matter" universe, from your perspective. There is an accompanying energy universe which you largely are unable to perceive as of yet.

I think both of these universes could intertwine (bleed through) at window conjunctions. Needs further exploration, to say the least.

Bngenoh in one of his replies gives a link to some Feynman lectures which bears repeating here:
_http://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/tuva/#data=3||| (NB. link takes some time to load).

One final remark: I noticed a tendency of yours to 'jump to conclusions' by way of association after almost any quote on any part of our subject so far. I have no objections to this approach as long as all these preliminary conclusions are meant to be hypotheses of some sort or another, to be round up and seriously questioned once we have all the relevant materials gathered together in one place (this thread) and are ready to do some thorough pattern searching on the whole of it. Hope you agree on that.

I'll continue my search for relevant quotes and such. :)

Back
Top Bottom