Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points

And it seems the C's never said that the wave was a gravity wave... like what I thought.

In Session August 3, 1996, which is here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23796.0.html , I found a possible source for your idea:

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is the wave the energy from this brown star?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Wave is the Wave. (T) So, the dark star is going to come through the Oort cloud, and it doesn't have to get too close. Any star that gets that close is TOO close. Its gravity will propel these comets in our direction. And, on top of that, they are being propelled by the Wave from behind, so they are being both pulled and pushed.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results.

While doing unrelated things I stumbled on this little thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21720.0.html

I can see why people find the concepts of densities and dimensions confusing. The C's say that 4th density involves a 4th spatial dimension, as in a geometrical dimension orthogonal to the other 3 we perceive, while at the same time they talk about other dimensions in the classic sci-fi way, i.e. we went through a black hole and found ourselves in another dimension...

OR, in the way the show Sliders used to talk about dimensions, where a post-grad physics geek finds a portal to other dimensions where anything is possible. Because I like Wikipedia... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliders):

Sliders is an American science fiction television series that was broadcast for five seasons between 1995 and 2000. The series follows a group of travelers as they use a wormhole to "slide" between different parallel universes. The show was created by Robert K. Weiss and Tracy Tormé. Tormé, Weiss, Leslie Belzberg, John Landis, David Peckinpah, Bill Dial and Alan Barnette served as executive producers at different times of the production. For its first two seasons it was produced in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It was filmed primarily in Los Angeles, California, USA in the last three seasons.

I really liked that show, but after reading some of the things about T.V. on this forum, I'm worried all my favourite shows are brainwashing me. :/

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Yeah... and the C's have said that gravity is everything as well. So, I wonder if the wave is going to interact with windows, and if so, will it play a significant part in the transition to 4th density?

I still haven't finished the 98 sessions, but I'm working on it. More soon. :)

I really liked that show, but after reading some of the things about T.V. on this forum, I'm worried all my favourite shows are brainwashing me. :/

Sliders has been a favorite show of mine as well. I think I've seen all seasons at least three times; first during the original broadcast in my country and after that at least two complete reruns of the whole lot several years later.

Whether you would've been brainwashed by TV shows or not depends on which ones and on how you have watched them, I think: as a passive and escapist consumer swallowing all of it hook, line an sinker; or more like some sort of interactive input about alternate realities or whatever which yields food for independent thought about other possibilities than the standard societal arrangements. I've always tried to do the latter, not only with this show but generally, reading around some intriguing concepts to understand better and using encyclopedia lemmas to get started. :cool:

Palinurus said:

Sliders has been a favorite show of mine as well. I think I've seen all seasons at least three times; first during the original broadcast in my country and after that at least two complete reruns of the whole lot several years later.

Whether you would've been brainwashed by TV shows or not depends on which ones and on how you have watched them, I think: as a passive and escapist consumer swallowing all of it hook, line an sinker; or more like some sort of interactive input about alternate realities or whatever which yields food for independent thought about other possibilities than the standard societal arrangements. I've always tried to do the latter, not only with this show but generally, reading around some intriguing concepts to understand better and using encyclopedia lemmas to get started. :cool:

I don't know dude, what I read suggested to me that it's not what we see and hear on T.V. it's what we don't see and hear. It doesn't matter though, we just need to learn a bit more about windows and we can slide to other dimensions for real, we won't need no T.V. ;)

I finished reading the rest of the 98 sessions, and I also have a thought or two about gravity and magnets, so this will probably be another longish post...

This one repeats a few things about the centres of stars being windows. From 19 September 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219122251/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/980919.html):

Q: Then he also says here: 'Kozyrev pointed out the sharp contradictions between the second law of thermodynamics which brings nearer the thermal death of the universe, and the absence of any signs of equilibrium in the observed diversity of the universe. He stressed that the attempts to explain the absence of thermal death have been quite apart from the real universe observed by astronomers. The point is that the celestial bodies and their systems are so isolated from each other, that their thermal death MUST have occurred much sooner than any external system could interfere. Therefore, degraded states of systems ought to dominate, whereas they are almost NEVER met. The question is: why celestial systems continue to live despite the theorized short relaxation times.' Then he says: 'The problem with surmounting the thermal death of the world is most closely connected with the origin of solar and stellar radiation. It is of interest that such a concrete question such as 'why does the sun and stars shine?' Why are they out of equilibrium with the ambient space, and this cannot be answered with the known physical laws. The conclusion follows from astronomical data analysis that stellar lifetimes SHOULD be short, but that this is not the observable case.' So, he is saying that because stars live a lot longer than they should by theoretical laws, and do things that are not covered by these theories, that what is INSIDE them cannot be what is theorized. So he says: 'Stars are machines getting energy from the time flow.' And he also says that the interior of the star cannot be the thermo-nuclear reaction as described. What can you say about this idea of stars being sustained by the time flow?
A: Stars are not machines, but windows.
Q: What is in the interior of our sun? What is its internal state?
A: The opening to another realm.

Q: In the interior of the sun, how does it appear to us in 3rd density?
A: It does not.
Q: So, it is something that is completely unknowable to us?
A: Close.
Q: Does it present as any kind of matter, super condensed, or something?
A: Close.
Q: (A) The point is that we cannot go to the interior, so asking what it looks like makes little sense.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) But, of course, we can try to investigate these openings through other means that we do not know exactly yet what they are. Some of these Kozyrev inventions may be useful in these ways. But first, we need to have a theoretical understanding, not only in terms of words, but also how it relates to other concepts that we know.

This next one doesn't really have anything to do with windows, but it talks about anti-matter and phi, so I thought I'd throw it in. From Session 3 October 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219121526/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981003.html):

Q: (A) Okay, as you repeatedly mention this 'matrix,' I want to know exactly what your definition of 'matrix' is?
A: Picture a perfectly symmetrical three dimensional parallelogram.
Q: (A) It's a cube.
A: Yes, now convert to 4 dimensions, and you have the mathematical representation of the matter-antimatter matrix.
Q: (A) In mathematics, by a matrix we understand a cube with slots to put numbers in. How many slots do we include?
A: Try inserting phi or an infinite number.
Q: (A) The number of slots must be an integer like one, two or three, not a decimal like phi.
A: Four dimensional, Arkadiusz, 4th Density, see?
Q: (A) Okay, I will think about it.
A: No, you will not. What is the square root of 13?
Q: (A) When you ask about the square root of 13, do you want me to use a decimal representation?
A: Yes, that would be fun for starters.
Q: (A) Okay, the square root of 13 is 3.6005551275. Do I see anything particular? No. But, it is a good start. Okay, what is so particular about the square root of 13 as opposed to the square root of 17?
A: Compare with the numerical representation of phi.
Q: (A) I believe that is one plus square root of five over two, which is 1.618033989. Now, compare. I don't see any particular relation between these numbers.
A: Subtract...
Q: (A) Okay, I subtract and we have 1.982521138 and so on. It's a number. I still do not see anything particular about this number, the result.

A: Now, if you can only reconcile your matrix numerically...
Q: (L) Using these numbers?
A: Yes.

I thought root(13) would be 2*phi + (phi - 1)/2, but I checked and it isn't... It's close though.

After reading all these transcripts, I started to think that Laura's history research was all just about windows and the grid, and how certain groups in the past knew about them and were using them. Of course, with this stuff, when your looking for something, you find what your looking for everywhere. But anyway, From Session 10 October 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219123047/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981010.html):

Q: I want to ask a little bit about this book, 'The Tomb of God,' and the clues it has given me, or that I THINK it has given me, to tracking this treasure in the Rhineland. Is this book, and the clues that I believe that I have found in it, one of the major conjunctions that you mentioned in a previous session?
A: Yes, but add some flour.
Q: What? Add some flour? Why did you say 'flour?'
A: Why do you think?
Q: What does flour do when you add it?
A: Clues, my dear, clues. That is what these are.
Q: What is the result when one adds flour?
A: Emulsion...
Q: What does one get from an emulsion?
A: Transference.
Q: Where should I look for the flour?
A: Whey.
Q: Am I correct in my idea that these paintings from this manuscript produce...
A: You are still on the trail... But one always when termination is at hand.
Q: What? Termination is at hand?
A: Resolution.
Q: Were these guys in any way at all onto something when they came up with the idea that Jesus was buried in France near Carcassone?
A: Oh we cannot tell you that.
Q: Is there a time gate where this treasure is buried in the Rhineland?
A: Stones.

Q: Is there any clue you can give me as to what to be looking for specifically?
A: And you shall find that...

And some more in the same vain as above. From Session 14 November 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219123039/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981114.html):

Q: (L) In my little quest with my maps, I have come across the suggestion that the cities, Laon, Lyon, and Luxemburg are three cities named from the root of light. Also, there is Leiden. These four cities form an interesting geometric shape when related to one another, particularly the first three. My question would be: once one has constructed this arrow type triangle, what does one then do with it?
A: Place upon the valley of the clover dale.
Q: (L) Okay, in reading through the atlas looking for names with funny connections, the only thing I came across was 'Hot Springs, Arkansas.' Can you comment?
Q: (L) Well, as you know, I have already found the funny connections to the Plain of San Augustin where the purported Roswell crash occurred, closely linked to Magdalena, Socorro, and the similarities of these names to places in Egypt and the Canaries... such as RosTau and Saqqare, and the image of St. Augustine being replaced by St. Anthony in the Grail stories, and the celebratory day being January 17th, which is also the day of Janus, guardian of the door, and Augustus was the named ruler at the time of the purported birth of Jesus, as well the name being of the one who supposedly "created" the church dogma and who attacked the Gnostics so vigorously. So, all these names are THERE, but no method of sorting seems to ring a bell in my head...
A: No, not yet, my dear, not yet!!! So, for now, goodnight.

My thinking is all this occult stuff has materialized itself from peoples thoughts, and that's why there are all these connections that don't make sense to the linear mind, it's like a dream...

In this next one, a guy mysteriously known only as M writes in and asks some questions, and the C's link the abduction phenomenon to windows. From Session 21 November 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219124437/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981121.html):

Q: Next subject: M*** has sent some follow-up questions. His first question is: Does the mystery surrounding Rennes-le-Chateau have to do with what Henry Lincoln describes as the 'Temple,' which is some ancient megalith...
Q: (M) He says: I've had three experiences with aliens, who kindly provided me with silicone beads of some kind. Were these physical abductions or just projections?
A: One begets the other. A projection involves Tran dimensional atomic remolecularization.
Q: (M) When and where was the last experience?
A: April and in sleep state. There is a window which overlooks sloping meadow. Fruit trees, possibly apple, nearby.

Q: (L) Why did you bring up this window and this meadow and fruit trees? Is this the window through which this occurred?
A: Let it play out.
Q: (M) Will the silicone beads show up in an x-ray?
Q: (M) In the dream about the 'communication device,' was that a memory of a previous experience, or was it an actual experience that happened that night?
A: Reflection.
Q: (M) With respect to RV and chemical/magnetic alignments improving psychic abilities, can this be artificially induced by locally applied magnetic fields?
A: Dangerous to experiment with. Like Franklin and his kites.

I think RV means resonance vibration, but I'm not sure.

This last session had some good stuff in it. It's Session 28 November 1998 (http://web.archive.org/web/20020403120115/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981128.html):

This first excerpt talks about a bridge between the physical and the ethereal. I'd also like to say that pentagons are loaded with the golden ratio (phi).

Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the non-physical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?
A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one's memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.
Q: (A) How to bridge the physical and ethereal worlds?
A: Gravity is the key. One must formulate a hypothesis based upon the quantum range of wave particulate transfer. In other words, where does the wave go when it appears to disappear into the very core of an object with a strong gravitational field. Pentagon, hexagon, ya know?!?

Q: (A) I understand that this gravity business is becoming the most important study, and that, essentially, I should concentrate my energy there and start back with formulation of gravity...
A: Tis best for the open-minded one of a scientific nature to keep focused upon magnetism/gravity. Utilize innate understanding of field physics in your search.

This second bit I think relates to natural materializations.

Q: (L) Yes, but one of the unique things about this Horselberg business is that, the legend is that three 'fiery objects' landed on top of this mountain. And, if you draw a line from Horselberg, which is a 'big rock,' to the 'big rock' of Luxembourg, it crosses the Rhine exactly on the big rock of the Lorelei...
A: Tritium.
Q: (L) Well, Lorelei, translated from German, going back to the Saxon roots, is literally, 'Laura's rock.' I just thought that was VERY funny. You had said to look for the three, the 'triplicative connecting profile,' a rock, and you mentioned sirens. Lorelei later evolved into a story about sirens...
A: Tritium mines.
Q: (L)[To Ark] What is tritium? (A) In physics, it is an isotope of hydrogen. You have deuterium, and you have tritium, and you make fusion bombs out of tritium. (L) So, there are tritium mines there? (A) You cannot mine for tritium because it is a gas...
A: But what does it emanate from?
Q: (A) That's a good question. I don't know. We can find out.
A: Look for clue!

This third excerpt kind of dances around what's in the last one.

Q: (L) Well, I STILL want to know what is at the root of the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau, and why all this 'cottage industry' in treasure hunting is going on there...
A: Treasure hunters lack patience in their quest.
Q: (A) Is there something about these places, properties of certain minerals located at these sites around the world, is this an important factor?
A: Partly.

Q: (A) Okay, there are three possibilities. The first possibility is there are some important places because they are located in a special geo-magnetic position; second, these places are important because there are some natural resources there which make possible there something which is very difficult in other places. The third possibility is that these places have been used many, many years ago to bury some technological devices... and these three things can be related....
A: And all three can be true, in fact.

And just in case there was any doubt about some of these places being windows...

Q: (L) I know... just an attempt at humor here! Now, is there ANY part of this Rennes-le-Chateau business that I COULD ask about, that maybe I am not thinking of how to ask the question?
A: You are progressing just fine.
Q: (L) So, if I am progressing 'just fine,' that must mean that my assessment of the parchments, and related things, is correct. This whole thing is probably cooked up to lead people completely astray from what is REALLY going on there. There probably isn't a treasure' there, as such... is there something buried in that region of some considerable import?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Does it have something to do with alien, or extra-terrestrial, or ULTRA-terrestrial interference or activities on our planet?
A: Probably.
Q: (L) Did the three priests know that their interactions may have been connected to an Ultra-terrestrial organization?
Q: (L) They were manipulated?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) Is that area a 'window' area similar to the area in New York?
A: These truths are self-evident.
Q: (L) Do buried minerals in the ground have something to do with window areas?
A: Ditto.
Q: (L) Are there large caches of gold buried at different places around the planet to enhance the 'window' effect?
A: Good possibility.

So that's all been cleared up ;)

I've been thinking about windows and how they relate to gravity and magnetism. The C's have said that windows exist at places where the magnetic field lines converge, so if windows are also places where gravity cancels, which I'm still unsure about by the way, then gravity doesn't exist where magnetic field lines converge.

The C's also asked this question once: "Where does the gravity go?" and I think this may have been about windows, I'm not sure if the excerpt is in this thread though. But, if they were talking about windows, and windows move energy 'upwards' through densities, then maybe the gravity goes to 4D. This is also another one of the reasons why I think windows are where gravity cancels, because all the gravity disappears.

And the last thing I wanted to share was that if gravity and magnetism are really just two sides of the same coin, then maybe the difference between the Earth and a snowball is that the snowballs gravity is just the sum total of the elementary particles gravity, which have their associated magnetic fields. While the Earth, which the C's say is magnetized has the gravity of the sum total of its elementary particles PLUS the gravity associated with it's magnetic field. So I think maybe the grid arises due to this gravity/magnetic field.

I also remember reading that Ra said that the Earth is 3D magnetised and that it would be 4D magnetised by 2013. :lol: So I think this might be related to cymatics, which I brought up in a precious post. I think this might mean that the 3D Earth's grid is different to the 4D Earth's grid. I think it might be less dense, i.e. it has less points/windows.

So, anyway, that was all speculation... What I want to do next is re-read this thread and take some notes, and then post them here. I also want to download Google Earth and Adobe acrobat and plot some points, while checking out the geology of some of these places, and post any findings here.

That's my plan, but bare in mind that I've already made some plans on this thread and none of them have gone anywhere... so, yeah... cool.

I've already been busy rereading all we have collected, following links to other places and the like, to get some sort of an overview. It has proved to be hard to get here, at least in this stage of developments.

Do you remember that the C's recommended Laura several times on any one of her quests to try and blend all those bits and pieces she had gathered into a mosaic like picture to gain an intimate understanding of the whole and possibly see some patterns emerge? That's what I will be trying to do -- I have to, because being an alpha my knowledge of the hard sciences is very limited and I really am nowhere when formulas or math are involved. :-[

The understanding I have gathered so far can be summarized as follows:

* there are three interrelated phenomena -- portals, windows and conduits. A portal is artificially induced and a one way street (top down); a window is mostly a natural phenomenon and has the potential for a two way street, but whether it is or not depends on the quality of the consciousness involved; a conduit is a two way street (reciprocity) and both sides of the connection are roughly of equal value, like the conduit between Laura and the C's (and vice versa) when channeling.

* there are many windows and they are of different quality and scope, depending on the circumstances of their surroundings (location); some of the major windows are aligned in some way (18° and/or 19,5° latitude North and South parallelograms) and have an intimate connection with some sort of magnetic/gravity grid system.

* a major characteristic of windows seems to be that at that specific location (point or zone) different densities and/or dimensions touch each other or overlap or intertwine or whatever precisely, and this causes some sort of friction which gives way to all sorts of pyrotechnics, and/or bleed through phenomena or other forms of high strangeness -- like window fallers or freak weather patterns or whatever.

* geometric lay-outs (circle, pyramid, cube, pentagon, hexagon) seem to be important in finding the exact make-up of the magnetic/gravity grid system, which has a zero meridian on 50° longitude East and a width of 200 miles approx from one meridian to the next. It's uncertain whether other latitudes than those already mentioned (18° - 19,5°) are important, other than the poles which were specified as such.

* Focused EM waves can induce portals and maybe also activate windows.

That's what I've got so far as to be more or less certain points of departure. Quite elementary, really. No patterns yet, nor hypotheses.
I'm really curious to find out where we will be heading to with all this. Will keep you posted whenever something else occurs to me. :)

* geometric lay-outs (circle, pyramid, cube, pentagon, hexagon) seem to be important in finding the exact make-up of the magnetic/gravity grid system, which has a zero meridian on 50° longitude East and a width of 200 miles approx from one meridian to the next. It's uncertain whether other latitudes than those already mentioned (18° - 19,5°) are important, other than the poles which were specified as such.

I did have a persistent nagging feeling about this statement and after searching I have found that I have to correct myself on this one as it appears to be a false recollection.
I'm really sorry about this having slipped through! :-[

The quote that follows is from Session August 29, 1998 available here: http://web.archive.org/web/20030422233514/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/980829.html

Q: (A) I want to come back to the laboratory which we have failed to identify. We know that the answer is in a 'pass in the mountains.' Still, I am puzzled by the phrase that it is on a magnetic meridian? I don't understand because ANY site is on some magnetic meridian where ever it is. How should I interpret this?
A: First you must superimpose magnetic grid over the earth.
Q: (A) What is the distance between lines of the grid?
A: 200 kilometers, approximately.
Q: (L) What is the prime, or the 0 meridian? Where is it located?
A: In Western Pacific at 90 degrees East Longitude.

That's what I've got so far as to be more or less certain points of departure. Quite elementary, really. No patterns yet, nor hypotheses.
I'm really curious to find out where we will be heading to with all this. Will keep you posted whenever something else occurs to me. :)

Those are some good notes, I think they're very clean and very clear. It's handy to have some certain points of departure, since I think sometimes I get carried away. :)

I've finished re-reading this thread and I've taken some notes. However, my notes are just a list of hypotheses and locations of windows/grid points. I'm going to put the list of hypotheses into this post, but the list of locations is a mess and I need to work through it.

Some of these hypotheses are reliant on others, so if one is disproved others may be automatically disproved as well.

Hypotheses:

* Windows are Seth's co-ordinate points
* Windows materialize thoughts
* FRV affects what materializes
* Windows exist at points where gravity cancels
- Centres of gravity
- Lagrange points
* Megaliths can utilize windows
* Crop circles form on or around windows
* High strangeness occurs around windows
* The Philadelphia experiment utilized windows or portals
* Project Montauk utilized windows or portals
* The Atlantians utilized windows/portals
* Transdimensional atomic remolecularization involves windows/portals
* Alien abductions utilize windows/portals
* Underground bases are build around windows/grid points
* The PTB's Observatories are sometimes built near windows/grid points
* Volcanoes are formed on grid points
* Phi is related to the grid somehow
* The wave will move the Earth to 4D through the window at it's core
* A tetrahedron (and perhaps other geometric "objects") forms from gravity/magnetic wave interference patterns
* A vortex from a higher density dimension to a lower density dimension could be a cause of bleed-throughs
* Some forms of matter naturally materialize around windows/grid points
* natural materiazations can cause earthquakes from a build up of pressure (Thomas Gold's theory)
* natural materiazations can have fractal properties
* Physical existence intersects with ethereal existence at windows
* Things that materialize are "warm to the touch"
* Sunspots are, or are related to, windows
* Windows are points where light cancels
* There might be magnetic effects around windows similar to the Meissner effect
* Replicating the EM signature of incoming charged atomic particles might open windows
* Incoming charged atomic particles might open windows
* The pattern in the distribution of mass in an explosion in one density, might look completely different to the pattern in another
* Thoughts are related to magnetic fields somehow
* Iron is attracted to the magnetic anomalies of windows/grid points
* Windows have a spherical surface
* Things materialize on the "surface of the sphere"
* UFO's utilize grid points (orthotenic lines)
* Windows can be utilized using unstable gravity waves
* Windows/portals/grid points can be bridges to 4D
* Windows have a local sphere of influence or a limited range of effect
* Due to windows, a higher spatial dimension will start to be created/perceived/comprehended by someone whose thoughts/learning is at that point.
* Electrical storms are related to the opening and/or closing of windows
* There is no gravity at windows because it all goes to 4D
* The magnetic field of the Earth contributes to Earths overall gravity
* A 4D magnetized Earth would have more grid points

So there's a few there. :)

I've also downloaded adobe reader and Google Earth so I can plot some locations. But while I was re-reading through I noticed that it was implied that UFO researchers have already done a fair bit with orthotenic lines, so instead of reinventing the wheel, so to speak, we could maybe try and find some of this research. We could also see how well some of it fits with what we already have, i.e. see if it all fits neatly together, or see if it's all a mess, or see some things just flat out contradict each other.

I also noticed that this Session wasn't in this thread, and while it doesn't relate to windows directly, it seems to give some locations for underground bases, so they might be grid points. From Session 12 July 1997 (http://web.archive.org/web/20030219131359/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/970712.html):

Q: In this underground bases book I have been reading, there are two old miners telling a story about falling through a hole in a mine into a city of gold with mummified soldiers sitting around a huge table, and a 98 foot tall, solid gold statue. I would like to know if this was just a story these guys made up?
A: Fable.
Q: So, they did not fall through a mine shaft into a city of gold in the Panamint Mountains?
A: The area around Death Valley does have many underground mysterious mysteries, but many have heard the legends.
Q: Okay. Just a general legend being repeated and embellished. I thought so. Now, I noticed when looking at the map that there is a place called "China Lake Naval Weapons Center" right next to Death Valley. I mean, aside from the fact that it is a NAVAL station nowhere near water, is this connected in anyway to these underground bases or cities?
A: In a circuitous way.
Q: I also notice that Edwards Air Force Base is a little to the South of there and my guess is that these bases are connected to this underground tunnel system, these underground bases or cities. Am I going in the right direction?
A: Draw a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Ranier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport.
Q: Well, speaking of the Denver Airport, C**** may be going there soon because S**** NOW has cancer to top off her lifetime of ongoing miseries. So, C**** may be going out there. So, she will be close. Any comments?
A: Then have C**** go to that airport, observe carefully, then report back her findings. Very important, because the murals there are directly connected to what you are studying carefully right now. Super clues to be found there, which can point to monstrous future plans of 4th density STS and much, much more. Be wary if C**** resists the idea... This means something! Obviously it is not a hardship for her. But strongly suggest you keep your findings to within the group!

And there's also this one which I think gives a location of an underground base. From 4 November 1995 (http://web.archive.org/web/20021227230842/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/951104.html):

(T)Well, that's just the one near here. What about the one out in the
Triangle? (L) Yes, we didn't ask about the Triangle!
A: Panhandle, too.

I thought I'd add the above snippets here because they give some locations which I can add to my list.

I also noticed that I haven't posted my stuff on HARRP yet, so I'll try to do that soon...

I've done some work on the list of locations. However, it occurred to me that the poles move, so if the grid is formed from a magnetic wave interference pattern, then the grid probably shifts from time to time with the poles.

Another thread popped up today in the recent posts list which I thought relates to this subject. It is the Mysterious Cloud Rings and Possible Hyperdimensional UFO Maneuvers thread started by Laura (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,315.0.html).

Anyway, here are the mountains from my list of locations.

Mountains:

* Mount Palomar - has already been discussed, is not a volcano.

* Montserrat - has already been discussed, is a volcano.

* Mt. Everest - I ran a Google search, but couldn't find much. However, it is not a volcano.

* Mount Teide - From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teide):

Mount Teide (Spanish: Pico del Teide, IPA: [ˈpiko ðel ˈteiðe], "Teide Peak") is a volcano on Tenerife in the Canary Islands. Its 3,718-metre (12,198 ft) summit is the highest point in Spain and the highest point above sea level in the islands of the Atlantic. At 7,500 m (24,600 ft) from its base on the ocean floor, it is the third highest volcano in the world, after Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa in Hawaii. Its elevation makes Tenerife the tenth highest island in the world. It remains active: its most recent eruption occurred in 1909 from the El Chinyero vent on the northwestern Santiago rift. The United Nations Committee for Disaster Mitigation designated Teide a Decade Volcano because of its history of destructive eruptions and its proximity to several large towns, of which the closest are Garachico, Icod de los Vinos and Puerto de la Cruz. Teide, Pico Viejo and Montaña Blanca form the Central Volcanic Complex of Tenerife.

* Ural mountains of Russia - From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural_Mountains):

Ural Mountains contain about 48 species of economically valuable ores and minerals. Eastern regions are rich in chalcopyrite, nickel oxide, gold, platinum, chromite and magnetite ores, as well as in coal (Chelyabinsk Oblast), bauxite, talc, fireclay and abrasives. Western Ural contains deposits of coal, oil, natural gas (Ishimbay and Krasnokamsk areas) and potassium salts. Both slopes are rich in bituminous coal and lignite, and the largest deposit of bituminous coal is in the north (Pechora field). The specialty of Urals is precious and semi-precious stones, such as emerald, amethyst, aquamarine, jasper, rhodonite, malachite and diamond. Some of the deposits, such as the magnetite ores at Magnitogorsk, are already nearly depleted.

* Hawaii - All islands in Hawaii are or were volcanos.

* Puerto Rico - From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico_Trench):

The Puerto Rico Trench is located at a boundary between two plates that pass each other along a transform boundary with only a small component of subduction. The Caribbean Plate is moving to the east while the North American Plate is moving to the west. The North American Plate is being subducted by the Caribbean Plate to the southeast of the trench. This subduction zone explains the presence of active volcanoes over the southeastern part of the Caribbean Sea. Volcanic activity is frequent along the island arc southeast from Puerto Rico to the coast of South America.

Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, and the Dominican Republic do not have active volcanoes; however, they are at risk from earthquakes and tsunamis. The Puerto Rico Trench is capable of producing earthquakes greater than magnitude 8.0.

* Philippines (Mayon Volcano) - From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayon_Volcano):

Mayon Volcano, also known as Mount Mayon, is an active volcano in the province of Albay, on the island of Luzon in the Philippines. Renowned as the "perfect cone" because of its almost symmetric conical shape, Mayon forms the northern boundary of Legazpi City, the largest city in terms of population in the Bicol Region. The mountain was first declared as a national park and a protected landscape on July 20, 1938 in the country. It was reclassified and renamed as Mayon Volcano Natural Park in the year 2000.

Local folklore refers to the volcano as Bulkang Mayon (Bikol: "Mayon volcano"), after the legendary heroine Daragang Magayon Bikol: "Beautiful Lady").

* Mount Shasta - From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Shasta):

Mount Shasta (Karuk: Úytaahkoo or "White Mountain") is an active volcano located at the southern end of the Cascade Range in Siskiyou County, California and at 14,179 feet (4,322 m) is the second highest peak in the Cascades and the fifth highest in California. Mount Shasta has an estimated volume of 85 cubic miles (350 km3) which makes it the most voluminous stratovolcano in the Cascade Volcanic Arc.

The mountain and its surrounding area are managed by the U.S. Forest Service, Shasta-Trinity National Forest.

* Mount Ranier - From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Rainier):

Mount Rainier (pronounced: /reɪˈnɪər/ - ray-NEAR) is a massive stratovolcano located 54 miles (87 km) southeast of Seattle in the state of Washington, United States. It is the most topographically prominent mountain in the contiguous United States and the Cascade Volcanic Arc, with a summit elevation of 14,411 ft (4,392 m). Mt. Rainier is considered one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world, and it is on the Decade Volcano list. Because of its large amount of glacial ice, Mt. Rainier could potentially produce massive lahars that would threaten the whole Puyallup River valley.

* Mount Etna - Hasn't been mentioned so far, but it was in the thread above. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Etna):

Mount Etna (Latin: Aetna, Sicilian: Mungibeddu or 'a Muntagna) is an active stratovolcano on the east coast of Sicily, Italy, close to Messina and Catania. It lies above the convergent plate margin between the African Plate and the Eurasian Plate. It is the tallest active volcano on the European continent, currently standing 3,329 m (10,922 ft) high, though this varies with summit eruptions. It is the highest mountain in Italy south of the Alps. Etna covers an area of 1,190 km2 (459 sq mi) with a basal circumference of 140 km. This makes it by far the largest of the three active volcanoes in Italy, being about two and a half times the height of the next largest, Mount Vesuvius. Only Mount Teide in Tenerife surpasses it in the whole of the European–North-African region.[2] In Greek Mythology, the deadly monster Typhon was trapped under this mountain by Zeus, the god of the sky and thunder and king of gods, and the forges of Hephaestus were said to also be located underneath it.

So these are the mountains and volcanoes, next I might do underground bases or something, I don't know. I also need to read the 1954 French UFO study. I'll post any findings here as usual. ;)

Archaea said:
* Mount Ranier - From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Rainier):

Mount Rainier (pronounced: /reɪˈnɪər/ - ray-NEAR) is a massive stratovolcano located 54 miles (87 km) southeast of Seattle in the state of Washington, United States. It is the most topographically prominent mountain in the contiguous United States and the Cascade Volcanic Arc, with a summit elevation of 14,411 ft (4,392 m). Mt. Rainier is considered one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world, and it is on the Decade Volcano list. Because of its large amount of glacial ice, Mt. Rainier could potentially produce massive lahars that would threaten the whole Puyallup River valley.

Mount Rainer is one of the places where David Paulides talked about in his Missing 411 books regarding the unusual disappearances.

fwiw.

So these are the mountains and volcanoes

From the top of my head, I miss the five mountains in the vicinity of Rennes-le-Chateau which form a window and contain something in their pentagon like arrangement, according to the C's. It's mentioned in Reply # 42.

@ Zadius Sky: Thank you for bringing that to our attention. :)

Still on the subject of volcanoes etc. I found a snippet in Session November 15 1997 available here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030219121401/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/971115.html

A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense window area.
Q: Why is that?
A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the presence of a super vortex...

EDITED to add: this snippet was quoted in the Canary Islands thread (Reply # 22 over there) which I mentioned in Reply # 35 in this thread.

While reading Paulides' book, I was thinking about creating a map with all of the unusual disappearances (he used to include the maps in his books, but they were not very clear, so he stopped including it in his new book) based on his detailed reports and later overlap with what you guys have been talking about.

Archaea said:
A: Draw a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Ranier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport.

Based on what the C's said above in regards to an underground tunnel system, I drew a line as indicated:

I figured I'd try playing around the maps and try to cross-reference between the disappearances and the "windows"/underground locations.

Mount Rainer is one of the places where David Paulides talked about in his Missing 411 books regarding the unusual disappearances.

I've been following that thread and it's all pretty spooky. I too was wondering if some of those disappearance were related to windows and/or transdimension activities of some sort.

I don't know if we've added a link to that thread from this one, if not, here it is: Missing 411 by David Paulides started by findit (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30742.0.html) we've been collecting threads and snippets. :)

From the top of my head, I miss the five mountains in the vicinity of Rennes-le-Chateau which form a window and contain something in their pentagon like arrangement, according to the C's. It's mentioned in Reply # 42.

Yeah, upon reviewing my list I think I missed some mountains. I've also been looking for anything relating to the geology of Rennes-le-Chateau, but I haven't had much luck. However, I did find out that the ground underneath the church is full of holes like "Swiss cheese," which I think might be a clue.

In regards to the five mountains, I recently discovered I don't know which ones they are. :P I don't think they're mentioned in the transcripts anywhere. There's this from Wikipedia though (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rennes-le-Ch%C3%A2teau):

Mountains frame both ends of the region — the Cevennes to the northeast and the Pyrenees to the south. The area is known for beautiful scenery, with jagged ridges, deep river canyons and rocky limestone plateaus, with large caves underneath.

A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense window area.
Q: Why is that?
A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the presence of a super vortex...

I've also had a look for anything about the geology around Cuernavaca, but I couldn't find anything that I thought was interesting or relevant. Although there are some nice photos of interesting geological formations around about on the internet.

I also thought that there might be pyramids or some ancient monument somewhere in that area, but I couldn't find any. I'd also like to find something which corroborates the C's statement of magnetic/volcanic influences, just to be thorough.

I figured I'd try playing around the maps and try to cross-reference between the disappearances and the "windows"/underground locations.

I think that's an interesting project. I think if you have, or can get, a list of locations where these disappearances have been occurring, then we can look at the geologies of the areas and see if there's anything that looks 'pyrotechnical'.

Also, congratulations on being the first person to post an image on this thread. :)

And now I'll continue with some locations.

* The Bermuda Triangle: From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle).

Compass problems are one of the cited phrases in many Triangle incidents. While some have theorized that unusual local magnetic anomalies may exist in the area, such anomalies have not been found. Compasses have natural magnetic variations in relation to the magnetic poles, a fact which navigators have known for centuries. Magnetic (compass) north and geographic (true) north are only exactly the same for a small number of places – for example, as of 2000 in the United States only those places on a line running from Wisconsin to the Gulf of Mexico. But the public may not be as informed, and think there is something mysterious about a compass "changing" across an area as large as the Triangle, which it naturally will.

[...]

An explanation for some of the disappearances has focused on the presence of large fields of methane hydrates (a form of natural gas) on the continental shelves. Laboratory experiments carried out in Australia have proven that bubbles can, indeed, sink a scale model ship by decreasing the density of the water; any wreckage consequently rising to the surface would be rapidly dispersed by the Gulf Stream. It has been hypothesized that periodic methane eruptions (sometimes called "mud volcanoes") may produce regions of frothy water that are no longer capable of providing adequate buoyancy for ships. If this were the case, such an area forming around a ship could cause it to sink very rapidly and without warning.

* Oak Island - I couldn't find anything relating to the geology of oak island, but I did find something about sinkholes which I thought I'd post here. I think maybe it might be related to the "Swiss cheese" under Rennes-le-Chateau. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island):

Critics argue that there is no treasure and that the apparent pit is a natural phenomenon, likely a sinkhole and natural caverns. Suggestions that the pit is a natural phenomenon, specifically a sinkhole or debris in a fault, date to at least 1911. There are numerous sinkholes on the mainland near the island, together with underground caves (to which the apparent booby traps are attributed).

* Mont Blanc - A mountain I missed before. :rolleyes: From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_Blanc):

Mont Blanc (French pronunciation: [mɔ̃.blɑ̃]) or Monte Bianco (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmonte ˈbjaŋko]), both meaning "White Mountain", is the highest mountain in the Alps and the European Union. It rises 4,810 m (15,781 ft)[2] above sea level and is ranked 11th in the world in topographic prominence. It is also sometimes known as La Dame blanche (French for "the White Lady") or Il Bianco (Italian for "the White One").

[...]

In 1891, Pierre Janssen, an astronomer and the director of the Meudon astrophysical observatory, envisaged the construction of an observatory at the summit of Mont Blanc. Gustave Eiffel agreed to take on the project, provided he could find strong foundations. The Swiss surveyor Imfeld dug down 15 m (49 ft) but found nothing solid, so Eiffel gave up.

Despite this, the observatory was built in 1893. During the cold wave of January 1893 a temperature of −43 °C (−45 °F) was recorded on Mont Blanc, being the lowest ever recorded there.

Levers attached to the ice supported the observatory. This worked to some extent until 1906, when the building started leaning heavily. The movement of the levers corrected the lean slightly, but three years later (two years after Janssen’s death) a crevasse started opening under the observatory and it was abandoned. Eventually the building fell, and only the tower could be saved in extremis.

* The Pyrenees - Apparently the Pyrenees are a mountain range with lots of dormant volcanoes. I found this which searching the internet (http://globerove.com/spain/spain-mountain-guide-things-to-do-in-the-pyrenees/91):

The Pyrenees in Spain have two main national parks. The De La Garrotxa National Park in the Pyrenees is famous for its dormant volcanoes. This national park in the Pyrenees has over 30 such volcanoes and the lava that erupted from them thousands of years ago have made the surrounding soil in this part of the Pyrenees exceedingly rich. The lush greenery on display at this national park in the Pyrenees is refreshment to every weary eye.

There is also the Wikipedia page for the geology of the Pyrenees. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geology_of_the_Pyrenees)

I still have a lot more locations to get through, will keep you posted. :)

In regards to the five mountains, I recently discovered I don't know which ones they are. :P I don't think they're mentioned in the transcripts anywhere.

From Session November 28 1998 available here: http://web.archive.org/web/20020403120115/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/981128.html

Q: (L) Okay. M.had a couple of questions. (M) Rennes-le-Chateau is
on one of six peaks that form a very regular pentagon with La Pique
in the center.
Is this a natural formation, or is it a construction, or is it
altered?
A: Not important. What is, is what is the effect?
Q: (M) Is this formation significant to the mystery of the area?
A: Most likely, eh?
Q: (M) The churches and castles in the area follow a very regular
pattern. Are they built upon the foundations of previous structures,
or cities, like lost Visigothic cities?
A: Best to refer to the 1954 UFO study done over the French
countryside.

So search for La Pique and look around from there. ;)

Archaea said:
I think that's an interesting project. I think if you have, or can get, a list of locations where these disappearances have been occurring, then we can look at the geologies of the areas and see if there's anything that looks 'pyrotechnical'.

There are hundreds of these unusual disappearances and the author keeps finding them as the time goes on. So, I'd like to go by states and work from there - it's an idea at this point for me and seeing if I'm able to utilize it.

Below is the map that he had in his first book, which doesn't include the clusters in Texas and Florida as they were extensive. So, this will give you a general idea for now:

missing_map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom