Interstellar

I agree with what others have already said about Interstellar, it's a fantastic movie and anyone who goes to see it, will instantly recognise some of the concepts explored as being very similar to what the C's have talked about. I had shivers go up my spine when watching it as I was amazed at these ideas being in a mainstream movie!

SPOILER ALERT(ish)!

For anyone interested, here is a snippet from an interview with Christopher Nolan, the director, on some familiar sounding things.....

"The gravitation as we experience it in this universe actually connects our rich and deep level, our universe, our brain, within a higher-order bulk, to potentially other universes, which suggests -- suggested to me at least -- the idea that, you know, you've seen a million time travel movies. The idea that we wanted to present here was that time travel for people: not possible. For objects, for things, for phenomena within our universe: not possible. But the idea that information can travel through time is entirely possible.

Rest of that piece is here. Just to let you know, a bit 'sweary' with some words, but not surprising considering the source.

_http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/08/jonathan-nolan-interstellar-spoilers

Michael Martin said:
You would need to have a heart of stone (or be viewing the film from 6D) to not shed a tear at some parts of the movie.

Perhaps I was watching from 6D :lol:

This movie was certainly worth the watch! Emotional at times and highly captivating, however it dragged a little at times.

At one point I was even convinced it was inspired by the C's transcripts! "Us in the future" gravity/love transcending space/time etc (do not want to spoil it). It is always refreshing to watch a movie that attempts to convey a higher meaning... I would recommend it to anyone (especially cass forum members).

I haven't seen the movie yet, but it sounds highly watchable. Found this quote on why so many people dig this movie.

_http://www.activistpost.com/2014/11/interstellar-positive-message-for.html

Interstellar’s message is resonating with millions because it creates a tribal sense of connection and a longing to carry the fire of humanity into the future. The film is a rejection of the command and control systems being imposed on humanity and a beckoning to break the chains on our pioneering spirit.

The artificial habitat that we live in has seduced us into a sate of complacency. We aren’t exercising the strength that we have as human beings. Our ancestors strove for knowledge and beauty amidst great hardship. Now we are convinced that we are at the end of the road; We don’t need to strive for anything else. We don’t have a reason to rebel. It’s time to break the chains.

Your impact on this critical time period can be as simple as making changes in your personal life, or as big as speaking out on important issues and spreading ideas for change. In a world of rising tyranny and corruption, you can carry the fire of humanity into the future.

The elite of society have told us that humanity is a virus. Global warming is our fault. We are having too many babies. Being a man is inherently evil. Creativity and free thought is stamped out in our schools. Empty shells of human beings are worshiped on television.

Can a generation rise out of this and reach for the stars? Can we cut through the programming and believe in ourselves again?

Agree with most of the comments so far, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Odyssey said:
Interstellar’s message is resonating with millions because it creates a tribal sense of connection and a longing to carry the fire of humanity into the future. The film is a rejection of the command and control systems being imposed on humanity and a beckoning to break the chains on our pioneering spirit.

The artificial habitat that we live in has seduced us into a sate of complacency. We aren’t exercising the strength that we have as human beings. Our ancestors strove for knowledge and beauty amidst great hardship. Now we are convinced that we are at the end of the road; We don’t need to strive for anything else. We don’t have a reason to rebel. It’s time to break the chains.

Your impact on this critical time period can be as simple as making changes in your personal life, or as big as speaking out on important issues and spreading ideas for change. In a world of rising tyranny and corruption, you can carry the fire of humanity into the future.

The elite of society have told us that humanity is a virus. Global warming is our fault. We are having too many babies. Being a man is inherently evil. Creativity and free thought is stamped out in our schools. Empty shells of human beings are worshiped on television.

Can a generation rise out of this and reach for the stars? Can we cut through the programming and believe in ourselves again?

Yes yes yes! That's pretty much what I got from this movie.

[Spoilers]
I got bored with the father/daughter love thing pretty fast, but there was an emotional message to the movie that really gripped me, and which aligns on a symbolic level with the Aim of this network.

So the planet and everyone on it is doomed, and a group of smart, switched-on people recognise this. There has already been a big collapse. They realise that they cannot save the world, but that they must be brave and bold, and head out to create a very small seed of the New World, leaving behind family and friends and risking it all. While they are out establishing this new reality they gain more knowledge, including the ability of the hero to communicate as "himself in the future". With this knowledge, and a bit of help from themselves in the future, they not only successfully establish the new reality, but manage to bring the rest of doomed humanity on board with the new reality. And then they sail off into the unknown together.

.... Our ancestors strove for knowledge and beauty amidst great hardship.....

Hmmm. 'Our ancestors'? :/ Maybe in a wildly collective use of that word, but otherwise, most of our ancestors strove for survival, and has it ever really changed? What better way to stop that striving that maintenance levels of subsistence through welfare type programs? This way, the only 'striving' is STS types seeking satisfaction, but isn't this then a 'hardship' for us today? Just a different type of obstacle, one more hidden and thus harder to see and defeat.... requiring more knowledge than most of our recent ancestors seemed to have had, for if they did, then perhaps the 'great hardship' was too much for them as well as most of us? So they return as us to repeat the cycle, disassociating with characters in some film because distraction is so much easier in the short term, and isn't that what we have been programmed to pay attention to, the 'here and now'? Sex, drugs and rock and roll, right? Add in a little emotionally uplifting entertainment and it seems we are on our way to meeting our ancestors right where they left off.

The road does get weary... people do get weary, living the same shabby lives... so what to do but get a new car, house or lifestyle that you really can't afford anyway.... live the dream, just like in the movies, right? Seems the 'hardship' is the same.... the obstacle staring us in the mirror everyday of our life. Good thing we got all those drugs to make that reflection look better than it really is.... and if the sex runs out like the music, then more drugs is the answer, right? And Hollywood is good with that stuff.... selling hope like manna from heaven.... like free golden dreams of glory days. Sing it Boss! :lol:

Haven't seen the film, so ;) BUT... it sounds like the usual Hollywood stuff... just enough emotional gruel to survive on for another day. Perfect, in an economic sense anyway. Maybe it's too 'beautiful' ;) ;)
And using science instead of religion to make the sales pitch.... wonderful, though perhaps a wee bit late to the party as usual.

Quote from: Michael Martin on Yesterday at 05:03:26 AM

You would need to have a heart of stone (or be viewing the film from 6D) to not shed a tear at some parts of the movie.

Perhaps I was watching from 6D :lol:

This movie was certainly worth the watch! Emotional at times and highly captivating, however it dragged a little at times.

At one point I was even convinced it was inspired by the C's transcripts! "Us in the future" gravity/love transcending space/time etc (do not want to spoil it). It is always refreshing to watch a movie that attempts to convey a higher meaning... I would recommend it to anyone (especially cass forum members).

I saw the movie last week and I liked it very much. I also agree that McConaughey's performance was astounding, watching him talking with his 'virtual' daughter and son made me cry a bit, I confess... ;D

Many of the concepts in this movie mirror what the C's put forward.

SPOILER ALERT:

The main concept on the movie is humans from the future sending messages to themselves in the past.

Gravity transcending all realms.

Interstellar travel by bending space.

The most unique though being that you can communicate with others in the past to change the future and that it was humans talking to themselves and not "aliens"

Also the hero flies into a black hole and his whole ship gets destroyed but not his space suit, did his body really survive or just his consciousness?

Apparently he was found floating in space near Saturn.

He was also able to focus on sending messages to his daughter and interacting with Brand in the "past".

Either way it was an interesting movie and probably inspired from straight from 6th density.

The possibility of communication through time and space and catastrophes was very emphasized! Also, I think that when he got out of the black hole he somehow managed to leave with his whole body, I think. Maybe it was one of the unknown effects (miracles!) of passing through a black hole?!

Really astounding imagination, used by Nolan to put concepts on a movie screen:
- Talks about Gravity, a force that encompass all reality, and transcend time.
- The love for humanity, and for his daughter, is sent through time, creating Gravity waves, via a shelf full of books...
- ...and so love, light and knowledge?
- Messages sent from the 'future'!
- U.S.A. and NASA flags all over... oops, Ok, that was for selling the stuff, of course.

That was quite a movie, at least at first sight :)

Also of note, I think, is that the message what was sent into the past passed through the shelf full of books but didn't come from them! It was not stationary, physical and fragile. It was not easy to access (just opening a book, for example) but needed supreme will, hope and faith (in love, in the other, in the "openness" of the universe). OSIT.

gdpetti said:
.... Our ancestors strove for knowledge and beauty amidst great hardship.....

Hmmm. 'Our ancestors'? :/ Maybe in a wildly collective use of that word, but otherwise, most of our ancestors strove for survival, and has it ever really changed?

I felt that the article Odyssey posted was quite relavant and well said (except for the part about global warming being our part of course ;) ).

I didn't quite understand this response, though. gdpetti, I am wondering if you have read Secret History of the World, Comets and the Horns of Moses, The Human Cosmic Connection, or The Wave Series? All those books and much more have all postulated that there have been previous civilizations that have risen and fallen through the millennia. Civilizations that were indeed advanced, to where they lived comfortably enough to not only 'survive' but also to 'strive for knowledge and beauty' and for some, Truth. The 'Hardships', I think, the article was referring to was of the physical variety; although, I can see your relation to modern life and our mental and psychological hardships being similar.

I am just curious to know if you have the chance to read these books? I think our ancestors have a lot to tell us if we are willing to listen. OSIT.

I saw it yesterday and enjoyed it. I had higher hopes for it, but it still told a great story and had a good message. Like others mentioned, it was interesting to see many of the C's concepts shown in the story. The movie had a feeling of hope and enduring love. I think it is worth another viewing too.

Spoilers quoted below:

Carl said:
Agree with most of the comments so far, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
[Spoilers]
I got bored with the father/daughter love thing pretty fast, but there was an emotional message to the movie that really gripped me, and which aligns on a symbolic level with the Aim of this network.

So the planet and everyone on it is doomed, and a group of smart, switched-on people recognise this. There has already been a big collapse. They realise that they cannot save the world, but that they must be brave and bold, and head out to create a very small seed of the New World, leaving behind family and friends and risking it all. While they are out establishing this new reality they gain more knowledge, including the ability of the hero to communicate as "himself in the future". With this knowledge, and a bit of help from themselves in the future, they not only successfully establish the new reality, but manage to bring the rest of doomed humanity on board with the new reality. And then they sail off into the unknown together.

Yeah exactly! I wonder if Nolan was channeling this forum! :P

3D Student said:
Yeah exactly! I wonder if Nolan was channeling this forum! :P

He probably knows about the concepts. But it must not be this forum. The concept "We are you in the Future" was brought up by the Pleiadians, so could be from there, too. You got me interested, so I am going to see the movie, too.

M.T.

I have seen the movie yesterday. Strange sensation in the end, because it brought visual for something we are not capable of understanding as beings from 3d. Not sure why I got the feeling that this can bring a new way of thought.

Let's say, if you watched the movie called "The invention of lying", in one point in the movie, something happens in the character's brain and he invents the first lie. In that world, everybody was totally honest.

In the end, what if this kinds of movies can offer us new impressions that can alter our brain into developing a new system/feature?

I just saw the review of Philippe Guillemant on facebook (who wrote "La route du temps" / the road of time, on the influence of the future and future selves etc).

So here it is with google translation :

Several friends advised me to go absolutely Interstellar movie that made them irresistibly think my "lessons" that also confirms the pretty nice review below, and so I went down under the clouds to go to the cinema to see this movie:
_http://limaginarium.eu/2014/11/06/critique-interstellar-grandiose-et-intime/
It is true that once finally out of the corn they talk constantly of time distorsions around a black hole reached via a wormhole (it was daring) and sometimes multidimensionality and love, which is an fundamental essence once broken the dimensional barrier that keeps us in our 4D space-time. But the typical person can only interpret this as a Hollywood inspired surge that overflow, because throughout the film we are still firmly rooted in the pure and hard materialism of an indigestible ground situation of an end of the world where a few elites pretend to want to save the humanity to save frozen genetic material.
I suggest you still go see it, less for the film itself I found entertaining but a bit too longish and annoying in the Hollywood style, then for the documentary with striking images of the effects of gravity and the hypothetical technology time travel with their inescapable paradox Langevin: good popular science.
The end of the film is the most interesting, one will find the same interpretation of diving into a black hole (and crossing singularity) that I described in an article soon to be published and in my conference 10 days ago at the Chimeria meeting: we are left outside the space-time in its extra dimensions (or if you prefer in the quantum vacuum) where we operate through thought. In the movie when the ship reaches the horizon of the so-called singularity it is not actually destroyed, although it shattered everywhere, and its occupant is in a huge library with windows behind which it can see according to his interrogations certain passages of his most important life like when he was with his 10 year old daughter in the preparation for separation, but also other parts of the life of his daughter at age 40 when she finally discovers without him that he has not abandoned her, as he plays the "ghost" with her in order to communicate information that will save the world, thanks to an equation -- we enter here in total delirium (the delirium comes much less from the idea of going in the future to change the past or even communicate this way, but comes from suggesting that saving humanity may depend on an equation).
Basically we understand moreless, and it's correct, that it's the thought of hero driven by his love for his daughter (the intent of seeing here again) that guides him at will to any stage of the space-time in which it is connected by his conscience, whether or not it is already lived through it, but without being able to not communicate. He finds himself in a cold indeed multidimensional universe (as metal, when in reality it is the opposite: everything is full of life there) where the reality he has just left is only a kind of archive, yet dynamic, on which he can no longer act or only act very weakly, due to stupid glass that separates him from it, but fortunately her daughter had kept him a dysfunctional watch and he successfully achive to use its chaotic march to communicate in Morse with it: nonsense, it would have been better ton let the youth of the syfy channel in charge of the script, they would have made a much better job .... Then I did not understood at all how he could return in space-time to kiss his centenary girl but they had to finish the film in the hollywood style...
In conclusion, although in the end of the movie, the description of the multidimensional world and how do you go there, is interesting and use a good concept, it is much too cold and gives a sense of going into a prison after the unbearable crashes where everything explodes, and it reflects nothing real. The idea that the mechanical stops there and that consciousness takes over is distorted to the point that the movie missed his real message, much better treated in the film "Contact" where we had the same situation of going out of space-time, but this time via a wormhole used by the heroine to meet by thought her beloved father. Either way it really is particularly cheesy to use a black hole to break space-time while we've done for decades demonstrations of the good procedure, and to literally teaches physics of consciousness in the sky, but it is true that we are still, we humanity, like a baby who is not yet out of the park because he is not yet able to learn to walk. He doesn't even knows what his legs are for (his conscience). So we simply shake baby toys above the park, and make him smile like a zany ..

Plusieurs amis m'ont conseillé d'aller voir absolument le film Interstellar qui leur faisait irrésistiblement penser à mes "enseignements", ce que confirme d'ailleurs la jolie critique ci-dessous, et donc je suis descendu sous les nuages pour aller au ciné voir ce film:
http://limaginarium.eu/…/critique-interstellar-grandiose-e…/
Il est vrai qu'une fois enfin sorti du maïs on y parle sans cesse de distorsions du temps autour d'un trou noir atteint via un trou de ver (fallait oser) et parfois même de multidimensionnalité et d'amour, lequel serait une essence fondamentale une fois brisée la barrière dimensionnelle qui nous maintient dans notre espace-temps 4D. Mais le quidam ne peut interpréter cette envolée que comme un débordement hollywoodien, car tout au long du film on reste bien ancré dans le matérialisme pur et dur d'une situation terrestre indigeste de progressive fin du monde où quelques élites font semblant de vouloir sauver l'humanité pour parvenir à sauver du matériel génétique congelé.
Je vous conseille tout de même d'aller le voir, moins pour le film en lui-même que j'ai trouvé distrayant mais un peu trop longuet et casse-pieds hollywoodien, que pour le documentaire aux images saisissantes sur les effets de la gravité et sur les technologies hypothétiques de voyage dans le temps avec leur incontournable paradoxe de Langevin: très bonne vulgarisation.
La fin du film est la plus intéressante, on y trouvera la même interprétation de la plongée dans un trou noir (et franchissement de sa singularité) que celle que j'ai décrit dans un article à paraître prochainement et dans ma conférence d'il y a 10 jours à Chimeria: on se retrouve en dehors de l'espace-temps dans ses dimensions supplémentaires (ou si l'on préfère dans le vide quantique) où l'on évolue par la pensée. Dans le film lorsque le vaisseau atteint l'horizon de la soit-disante singularité il n'est effectivement pas détruit, bien que ça vole en éclats un peu partout, et son occupant se retrouve dans une immense bibliothèque avec des vitres derrière lesquelles il peut voir au gré de ses interrogations certains passages de sa vie les plus importants, comme lorsqu'il était encore avec sa fille âgée de 10 ans en la préparant à la séparation, mais aussi d'autres passages de la vie de sa fille à 40 ans environ lorsqu'elle se retrouve sans lui heureuse de découvrir enfin qu'il ne l'a pas abandonné, puisque il joue au fantôme avec elle afin de lui communiquer des infos qui vont sauver le monde, grâce à une équation où l'on entre là dans le total délire (le délire venant beaucoup moins de l'idée d'aller dans le futur pour changer le passé ni même de communiquer ainsi mais de faire croire que sauver l'humanité pourrait dépendre d'une équation).
En gros on comprend à peu près et c'est juste, que c'est la pensée du héros mue par l'amour qu'il a pour sa fille (intention de la revoir) qui le dirige à sa guise vers toute scène de l'espace-temps à laquelle il est relié par sa conscience, qu'elle soit déjà vécue ou non par lui, mais sans pouvoir communiquer. Il se retrouve en effet dans un univers multidimensionnel froid (car métallique, alors qu'en réalité c'est l'inverse: tout y est vivant) où la réalité qu'il vient de quitter n'est plus qu'une sorte d'archive encore dynamique sur laquelle il ne peut plus agir ou très faiblement à cause d'une vitre débile qui l'en sépare, mais heureusement sa fille avait conservé de lui une montre qui déconne et dont il parvient à exploiter la marche chaotique pour communiquer en morse avec elle: du grand n'importe quoi dont il aurait mieux valu confier la scénarisation aux jeunes de la chaine syfy qui auraient fait un bien meilleur boulot.... Ensuite je n'ai rien compris à comment il faisait pour retourner dans l'espace-temps faire un bisou à sa fille centenaire mais bon là il fallait bien finir le film à la hollywood...
En conclusion, bien que sur toute la fin la description de l'au-delà multidimensionnel et de comment on fait pour y aller soit intéressante et exploite un bon concept, elle s'avère excessivement froide en donnant une impression de prison atteinte après d'insupportables crashs où ça vole partout et ne reflète finalement absolument rien de réel. L'idée que la mécanique s’y arrête et que la conscience prend le relai est maltraitée au point que le film est passé à coté de son véritable message, bien mieux traité dans le film "contact" où l'on avait la même situation de sortie de l'espace-temps mais cette fois-ci via un trou de ver utilisé par l'héroïne pour rejoindre par la pensée son père aimé. De toute façon il est vraiment particulièrement ringard d'utiliser un trou noir pour sortir de l'espace-temps alors qu'on nous fait depuis des décennies des démonstrations du bon mode opératoire, qu'on nous enseigne littéralement la physique de la conscience dans le ciel, mais il est vrai que nous sommes encore, nous l'humanité, comme un bébé qui ne peut pas encore sortir de son parc parce qu'il n'est pas encore en mesure d'apprendre à marcher. Il ne sait d'ailleurs même pas à quoi servent ses jambes (sa conscience). Donc on se contente d'agiter des mobiles au dessus de son parc, et lui de faire risette comme un zinzin...

very good film and i would recommend giving it a watch. Enjoyed the story arcs and well portrayed characters. Also really enjoyed all the connections with a lot of the info on this forum :)

CNS said:
I am just curious to know if you have the chance to read these books? I think our ancestors have a lot to tell us if we are willing to listen. OSIT.
You seemed to have lost the connection to 'beautiful', as in mind, as in a book that perhaps you've heard of from an authority you might know, that book is called 'Almost Human'.... I even used the smilies with the winks, which seems to have been a waste of time. :rolleyes: I thought others might take the trouble to make the connection for you, but alas none did, which seems to make the whole mirror function of G based networking useless. What good is a mirror ignored? How can one 'pass the test' if asleep and hypnotized into thinking they are awake? As the saying goes, 'friends shouldn't let friends drive drunk', and in this connotation would become, 'friends shouldn't let friends talk in their sleep'. If you read that book, you will understand the connection to the use of mimicry that I'm referring to as well... isn't that best left to the mods with a better track record and knowledge base? Reading and understanding are completely different accomplishments, which is why that question is usually asked of newcomers, right?

As for this film, which I haven't seen, can anyone tell me who the STS side of the equation is represented by? Or is it another 'global warming' scenario to blame man for everything? Or is it just ignored as the 'sins of the past' in which case we become our ancestors again like that example Laura referred to with the African tribes in which I believe was a discussion on tonal frequencies, right?'

I've seen two days ago and I consider an interesting film certainly is somehow shocking to think of the idea of oneself in the future. Also, to ponder what does time means

11 March 1995 C's Session

Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...

A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?

A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.

Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?

A: The need for physical aggrandizement.

Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect. (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?

A: Linear focus.

Q: (L) Anything else at this time?

A: Unidimensionality.

I just saw the review of Philippe Guillemant on facebook (who wrote "La route du temps" / the road of time, on the influence of the future and future selves etc).

So here it is with google translation :

Several friends advised me to go absolutely Interstellar movie that made them irresistibly think my "lessons" that also confirms the pretty nice review below, and so I went down under the clouds to go to the cinema to see this movie:
_http://limaginarium.eu/2014/11/06/critique-interstellar-grandiose-et-intime/
It is true that once finally out of the corn they talk constantly of time distorsions around a black hole reached via a wormhole (it was daring) and sometimes multidimensionality and love, which is an fundamental essence once broken the dimensional barrier that keeps us in our 4D space-time. But the typical person can only interpret this as a Hollywood inspired surge that overflow, because throughout the film we are still firmly rooted in the pure and hard materialism of an indigestible ground situation of an end of the world where a few elites pretend to want to save the humanity to save frozen genetic material.
I suggest you still go see it, less for the film itself I found entertaining but a bit too longish and annoying in the Hollywood style, then for the documentary with striking images of the effects of gravity and the hypothetical technology time travel with their inescapable paradox Langevin: good popular science.
The end of the film is the most interesting, one will find the same interpretation of diving into a black hole (and crossing singularity) that I described in an article soon to be published and in my conference 10 days ago at the Chimeria meeting: we are left outside the space-time in its extra dimensions (or if you prefer in the quantum vacuum) where we operate through thought. In the movie when the ship reaches the horizon of the so-called singularity it is not actually destroyed, although it shattered everywhere, and its occupant is in a huge library with windows behind which it can see according to his interrogations certain passages of his most important life like when he was with his 10 year old daughter in the preparation for separation, but also other parts of the life of his daughter at age 40 when she finally discovers without him that he has not abandoned her, as he plays the "ghost" with her in order to communicate information that will save the world, thanks to an equation -- we enter here in total delirium (the delirium comes much less from the idea of going in the future to change the past or even communicate this way, but comes from suggesting that saving humanity may depend on an equation).
Basically we understand moreless, and it's correct, that it's the thought of hero driven by his love for his daughter (the intent of seeing here again) that guides him at will to any stage of the space-time in which it is connected by his conscience, whether or not it is already lived through it, but without being able to not communicate. He finds himself in a cold indeed multidimensional universe (as metal, when in reality it is the opposite: everything is full of life there) where the reality he has just left is only a kind of archive, yet dynamic, on which he can no longer act or only act very weakly, due to stupid glass that separates him from it, but fortunately her daughter had kept him a dysfunctional watch and he successfully achive to use its chaotic march to communicate in Morse with it: nonsense, it would have been better ton let the youth of the syfy channel in charge of the script, they would have made a much better job .... Then I did not understood at all how he could return in space-time to kiss his centenary girl but they had to finish the film in the hollywood style...
In conclusion, although in the end of the movie, the description of the multidimensional world and how do you go there, is interesting and use a good concept, it is much too cold and gives a sense of going into a prison after the unbearable crashes where everything explodes, and it reflects nothing real. The idea that the mechanical stops there and that consciousness takes over is distorted to the point that the movie missed his real message, much better treated in the film "Contact" where we had the same situation of going out of space-time, but this time via a wormhole used by the heroine to meet by thought her beloved father. Either way it really is particularly cheesy to use a black hole to break space-time while we've done for decades demonstrations of the good procedure, and to literally teaches physics of consciousness in the sky, but it is true that we are still, we humanity, like a baby who is not yet out of the park because he is not yet able to learn to walk. He doesn't even knows what his legs are for (his conscience). So we simply shake baby toys above the park, and make him smile like a zany ..

Plusieurs amis m'ont conseillé d'aller voir absolument le film Interstellar qui leur faisait irrésistiblement penser à mes "enseignements", ce que confirme d'ailleurs la jolie critique ci-dessous, et donc je suis descendu sous les nuages pour aller au ciné voir ce film:
http://limaginarium.eu/…/critique-interstellar-grandiose-e…/
Il est vrai qu'une fois enfin sorti du maïs on y parle sans cesse de distorsions du temps autour d'un trou noir atteint via un trou de ver (fallait oser) et parfois même de multidimensionnalité et d'amour, lequel serait une essence fondamentale une fois brisée la barrière dimensionnelle qui nous maintient dans notre espace-temps 4D. Mais le quidam ne peut interpréter cette envolée que comme un débordement hollywoodien, car tout au long du film on reste bien ancré dans le matérialisme pur et dur d'une situation terrestre indigeste de progressive fin du monde où quelques élites font semblant de vouloir sauver l'humanité pour parvenir à sauver du matériel génétique congelé.
Je vous conseille tout de même d'aller le voir, moins pour le film en lui-même que j'ai trouvé distrayant mais un peu trop longuet et casse-pieds hollywoodien, que pour le documentaire aux images saisissantes sur les effets de la gravité et sur les technologies hypothétiques de voyage dans le temps avec leur incontournable paradoxe de Langevin: très bonne vulgarisation.
La fin du film est la plus intéressante, on y trouvera la même interprétation de la plongée dans un trou noir (et franchissement de sa singularité) que celle que j'ai décrit dans un article à paraître prochainement et dans ma conférence d'il y a 10 jours à Chimeria: on se retrouve en dehors de l'espace-temps dans ses dimensions supplémentaires (ou si l'on préfère dans le vide quantique) où l'on évolue par la pensée. Dans le film lorsque le vaisseau atteint l'horizon de la soit-disante singularité il n'est effectivement pas détruit, bien que ça vole en éclats un peu partout, et son occupant se retrouve dans une immense bibliothèque avec des vitres derrière lesquelles il peut voir au gré de ses interrogations certains passages de sa vie les plus importants, comme lorsqu'il était encore avec sa fille âgée de 10 ans en la préparant à la séparation, mais aussi d'autres passages de la vie de sa fille à 40 ans environ lorsqu'elle se retrouve sans lui heureuse de découvrir enfin qu'il ne l'a pas abandonné, puisque il joue au fantôme avec elle afin de lui communiquer des infos qui vont sauver le monde, grâce à une équation où l'on entre là dans le total délire (le délire venant beaucoup moins de l'idée d'aller dans le futur pour changer le passé ni même de communiquer ainsi mais de faire croire que sauver l'humanité pourrait dépendre d'une équation).
En gros on comprend à peu près et c'est juste, que c'est la pensée du héros mue par l'amour qu'il a pour sa fille (intention de la revoir) qui le dirige à sa guise vers toute scène de l'espace-temps à laquelle il est relié par sa conscience, qu'elle soit déjà vécue ou non par lui, mais sans pouvoir communiquer. Il se retrouve en effet dans un univers multidimensionnel froid (car métallique, alors qu'en réalité c'est l'inverse: tout y est vivant) où la réalité qu'il vient de quitter n'est plus qu'une sorte d'archive encore dynamique sur laquelle il ne peut plus agir ou très faiblement à cause d'une vitre débile qui l'en sépare, mais heureusement sa fille avait conservé de lui une montre qui déconne et dont il parvient à exploiter la marche chaotique pour communiquer en morse avec elle: du grand n'importe quoi dont il aurait mieux valu confier la scénarisation aux jeunes de la chaine syfy qui auraient fait un bien meilleur boulot.... Ensuite je n'ai rien compris à comment il faisait pour retourner dans l'espace-temps faire un bisou à sa fille centenaire mais bon là il fallait bien finir le film à la hollywood...
En conclusion, bien que sur toute la fin la description de l'au-delà multidimensionnel et de comment on fait pour y aller soit intéressante et exploite un bon concept, elle s'avère excessivement froide en donnant une impression de prison atteinte après d'insupportables crashs où ça vole partout et ne reflète finalement absolument rien de réel. L'idée que la mécanique s’y arrête et que la conscience prend le relai est maltraitée au point que le film est passé à coté de son véritable message, bien mieux traité dans le film "contact" où l'on avait la même situation de sortie de l'espace-temps mais cette fois-ci via un trou de ver utilisé par l'héroïne pour rejoindre par la pensée son père aimé. De toute façon il est vraiment particulièrement ringard d'utiliser un trou noir pour sortir de l'espace-temps alors qu'on nous fait depuis des décennies des démonstrations du bon mode opératoire, qu'on nous enseigne littéralement la physique de la conscience dans le ciel, mais il est vrai que nous sommes encore, nous l'humanité, comme un bébé qui ne peut pas encore sortir de son parc parce qu'il n'est pas encore en mesure d'apprendre à marcher. Il ne sait d'ailleurs même pas à quoi servent ses jambes (sa conscience). Donc on se contente d'agiter des mobiles au dessus de son parc, et lui de faire risette comme un zinzin...

Jsf, thank you for sharing this review. Where did it come from? I started to read through some of the things Philippe Guillemant wrote on his facebook and I couldn't find the original commentary (maybe I read too fast and didn't notice it there). Then I went to this website (http://limaginarium.eu/2014/11/06/critique-interstellar-grandiose-et-intime/) expecting to find the original french review but it seems it's another review (if I still trust in my French) by "Marianne".

It seems that Guillemant knows Jacques Vallée though! (From https://www.facebook.com/philippe.guillemant)

Philippe Guillemant
July 2

Une information qui vient de m'être communiquée par Jacques Vallée: les anglais sont en train de réfléchir, à l'occasion d'une réunion privée d'écrivains et chercheurs réputés ayant lieu en ce moment (1 au 4 juillet), à une théorie de la double causalité à l'initiative de Huw Price, l'organisateur. Le thème de ces journées est:
LIBRE ARBITRE ET RETROCAUSALITE DANS LE MONDE QUANTIQUE
Et il se trouve que:
Libre arbitre + Rétrocausalité = Théorie de la double causalité.
... avec tout ce que ça implique et que vous savez, notamment l'action d'une volonté libre sur la réalité quantique et donc par suite, sur notre réalité qui en est la cristallisation. Pas moyen d'y échapper, je le sais car j'y ai réfléchi des années avant de tirer mes conclusions ayant abouti à "La Route du Temps".
Mais Huw Price a choisi la prudence: faire dire en privé par de grands chercheurs et écrivains ce qu'il pense lui-même et que j'ai écrit moi-même. C'est une très bonne démarche, car il faut être sacrément gonflé (comme moi) pour faire autrement. Bon d'accord, j'ai monté toutes les marches jusqu'à la spiritualité et ils en resteront certainement à la toute première, mais lorsqu'on a commencé à monter cet escalier on est obligé d'aller en haut. La révolution "mainstream" de la pensée qui crée le monde est donc en marche.
http://prce.hu/centre_for_time/jtf/retro.html

Back
Top Bottom