Interviews with Arkadiusz Jadczyk

I enjoyed and learned from this interview thanks Ark and the questioner's!. Well the Universe need not an observer. This is why it's called timeless enhance quantum event. So from the Cosmic observer fractal downward or inward into micro potential human observers to get a closer look?

I enjoyed and learned from this interview thanks Ark and the questioner's!. Well the Universe need not an observer. This is why it's called timeless enhance quantum event. So from the Cosmic observer fractal downward or inward into micro potential human observers to get a closer look?
I enjoyed and learned from this interview thanks Ark and the questioner's!. The Universe need not an observer. Wonderful! Can this be why it's called timeless enhance quantum event? As in already happened simultaneously which keeps the future open from the Cosmic Observer the fractal downward into fragments units of consciousness or inward into micro expression of human observer potentials for purposes to get a closer look? The creator wanting to be discovered or to be known which is ?
Excuse me correction (EEQT (EVENT ENHANCED QUANTUM THEORY) .

My apologies I'm being selfish with another comment. I'm not a math guy and in words I can express a thought process. So the creator which is also the created decided to look or let go of perhaps, to natural grand cycles and thus the Universe was created this created the illusion of time? This not being an imperfection is a wonderful dream like past thought of God Consiousness. The omnipresent conscious of the absolute knowing or knowledge is Love which is light(C's quoting) remains it's all encompassing nature which can be called God or Cosmic Observer To which freewill is not violated as continually creating/ Consiousness? That 7density exist in the mind and conscience of the all knowing which is 7 density.

Arvidsson-Shukur, a student at the Cavendish Laboratory of the British university said that "this idea, commonly known as a wave function, has been used more as a mathematical tool than as a representation of real quantum particles, that is why we assume the challenge of creating a way to track the secret movements of quantum particles. " This will be very useful for all scientists who want to follow or decode the movements of the particles throughout their experiments and not only in the final measurements, as could be done until now. In the foundations of modern physics it was never considered what a quantum particle does when it is not observed ... although some experiments have concluded that the particles do everything but "classical things", such as existing in several places at the same time.

Now, how do we agree to "see" the "particle" that interests us?

Then, how do we "get" where "is" the particle that interests us?

I have read somewhere that the "reproductions" of UFOs, use huge electromagnetic coils arranged in a circle, which generate a field that literally "creates" an artificial gravity. In this way they have the ability to perform the impossible maneuvers they perform.

And ... achieving that electromagnetic field, maybe it can be useful for something else ...

Just a few thoughts!:-D

This was really a super nice surprise - thank you for that, Chu! 🥰
Also thanks to the rest of the gang for the great questions you asked him.
I like it when Mr. Ark tells, explains, and talks about himself. 💚
More of it, please! 🥰

I watched the interview and am looking forward to the next ones! As I was rereading some of the recommended material recently, I have a question for Ark. So, the C's have mentioned TDARM several times, which is essentially a molecular rearrangement machine, which is used to transfer particles through realms, which part is a bit difficult for now, so let me keep it to the first part.

I was thinking if such a machine is possible in 3D? For the sake of simplicity, can we take a simple object (like a small piece of wood, stone, crystal, whatever) or even a 1-cell organism, like an amoeba, disassemble it into atoms or molecules and then safely reassemble it and get the exact same-looking and functioning thing in the end?

I was looking into the different properties of molecules, molecular machines/assemblers/motors/etc, as well as to the optical tweezers/force trap (as a method for handling individual particles), but I am wondering if it's possible at all to record and then synthesize or recreate all the needed characteristics of the particles for the new copy or there are difficulties at the particle level, which make this hard (at least with our current understanding)? What are the possibilities and limitations?

I wonder if playfully disturbing the field creates a default process where a natural even if minor results an a involuntary unstable gravity wave? If an unstable gravity wave occurs shooting an 'electrical push' / or a mechanism where an electic magnetism expands outward as a sphere as gradual. Kind of like both the field and the electrical M. Field grow and synchronize together to create a sustainable spatial difference. What would happen? Unstable is a disturbance in the field of some sort. To apply an unstable gravity wave would require in the know.

I have a question for Ark. So, the C's have mentioned TDARM several times, which is essentially a molecular rearrangement machine, which is used to transfer particles through realms, which part is a bit difficult for now, so let me keep it to the first part.

I was thinking if such a machine is possible in 3D? For the sake of simplicity, can we take a simple object (like a small piece of wood, stone, crystal, whatever) or even a 1-cell organism, like an amoeba, disassemble it into atoms or molecules and then safely reassemble it and get the exact same-looking and functioning thing in the end?

Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?

A: Close.

It is possible. It was mentioned several times, for example with the machine buried on oak island. But it seems that the difficulty lies in reading or interpreting the pattern of the soul. What I suspect that pattern is is that cloud of information as described by Ark in the video.

Okay, I don't want to hijack the topic (might be a lengthy answer) and still let me reply.
It is possible. It was mentioned several times, for example with the machine buried on oak island.
Like bases, it exists here in 3D, but it could possibly be "bi-density" or some parts of it, not sure. It is supposed to be used as an opener/interface between densities and realities, but I don't think we can dig it up and learn how and why it functions :-(

July 19, 1997: Q: Ark has a question. He wants to know if you can give us one other location of a TDARM from which we can derive a relationship?
A: TDARMs do not have fixed locators, Oak Island is a buried relic; therefore the exception that verifies the rule.
and
April 22, 1995: Q: (J) Maybe it was a lesson. (T) Is it buried there in that location for a specific reason?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) Does it do something? (T) Does the location itself have something to do with the purpose of it?

A: Magnetic. [...] Q: (L) What stimulates it to go into operation? That is, assuming it does.

A: Magnetic anomalies.

Q: (J) Is it affected by earthquakes?

A: Can be.
Begs the question if the magnetic field that occurs naturally (or artificially) to activate it plays the role of opening up the doorway only or is it used for other parts of the process as well like "magn"-ification of some sort.

But it seems that the difficulty lies in reading or interpreting the pattern of the soul. What I suspect that pattern is is that cloud of information as described by Ark in the video.
Other than that, we also have:
December 29th 2018: A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.
It is possible that I am misinterpreting, but it seems like the "idea" of something can somehow, even becoming a "mere" thought in 3D, matching the consciousness of anything on our realm, let its particles assemble, with or without any energy allowing it to materialize (what is the difference between thought manifestation from a higher density like viruses for the STS forces and crop circles for the STO versus 3D thoughts?) .

This matching consciousness as well as what you said "reading or interpreting the pattern of the soul", made me think if the pattern of the soul of elementary matter on Earth can be read with our current scientific/mechanical means? Could vibrational fingerprinting spectroscopy (ir and raman spectroscopy) somehow be used to scientifically study the soul imprint of a material or is "tuning into it" by mind the only way? I think both are possible in 3D, but the post will get even lengthier.

Okay, I don't want to hijack the topic...

Well, I think that among all the sessions there are many clues. You have to look for the common points, topics that somehow have a similar or related idea.

Pierre) I have a question about the selection. What defines the match between a specific stone and a specific individual?

A: Frequency and need.

Q: (Ark) How can we measure this frequency?

A: Aural reading at locator.

Q: (Pierre) So aural means kind of another dimension or something. So the aural frequency or profile of the individual matches that of the stone.

from a later session

September 24, 1995

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

A: Aural reading at locator.
Kirlian photography is what comes to mind. .

Wikipedia: The technique has been variously known as "electrography", "electrophotography", "corona discharge photography" (CDP), "bioelectrography", "gas discharge visualization (GDV)", "electrophotonic imaging (EPI)", and, in Russian literature, "Kirlianography".

Also,
Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline, or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?

A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.
I think that even with our controlled science, we can still be able to study the physical 3D reflection of what the C's call "soul imprint", Frequency Resonance Vibration, aural field, bio-field, etheric body or any of those, but I am not aware of the particles' hidden properties and aspects.

Me too I found the interview fascinating. Ark's ideas about the two main "weirdnesses" in quantum theory (probabilistic nature of the wave function/universe and the "collapse" during measurement) provide much food for thought, especially that our own consciousness can't be what "collapses" the wave function and the question whether consciousness can instead somehow influence the probability distributions. There is much to think about here, for example whether quantum theory could provide a mechanism for mind-brain interaction, i.e. the idea that the brain was designed to "bring a mind into 3D" by amplifying certain small influences our consciousness can have on probabilities...

At first, I thought the concept of decoherence was just some lazy way out for our favorite "consciousness is just a side effect of evolution even though it can't do anything because everything is determined" crowd. (I think the many-worlds-interpretation certainly is!) Because as Ark explained, you run into an infinite regress because we don't know where the supposed boundaries between the systems are. But then again, something must collapse the wave function (unless you apply the "metaphysical sledge hammer" of many-worlds), and I still don't understand Ark's Event-Enhanced approach, so...

I'm still not able to put down some thoughts about all this, but in the meantime I can recommend the very short book "Quantum Theory: A Very Short Introduction" by John Polkinghorne for those interested in the topic with no prior knowledge or mathematical skills. For a philosophical discussion about free will and quantum theory, there are three great essays about it in The Oxford Handbook of Free Will (which is a great resource for free will discussions in general). Another good one is Henry P. Stapp's "Quantum Theory and Free Will", although unlike Ark, he thinks that our individual consciousness plays a decisive role in "collapsing the wave function", following von Neumann's interpretation. But he also posits something of a Cosmic Mind to solve the problem of "the moon is still there even when we are not looking".

Finally, there is a guy on YouTube explaining and visualizing quantum physics concepts, which I find very helpful.

Here are 3 videos I liked, one about the wave function, one about the different interpretations of quantum mechanics, and one longer video explaining some core concepts like the double slit experiment and spin/entanglement (some super hilarious comments under that last one btw!):

Back
Top Bottom