Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

Laura said:
Siberia said:
About the mammoth they also said that it completely froze within just 20 or 30 minutes because the food in his stomach was intact, which suggests that the temperature dropped to -230 Celsius immediately. That's why they think that such dramatic drop of temperature was caused by the sudden disappearance of the Earth magnetic field at the moment of the pole shift.

I don't think that the dropping of the magnetic field would induce such conditions. What might do it, however, would be a superstorm type event as described in the books "Mother of Storms" and "The Sixth Winter". Also seen in the movie, "Day After Tomorrow", where a storm system inducts super-cold air down to the ground. We are actually seeing some similar effects nowadays with the increasingly bizarre hail storms, sudden freezes, etc. It's possible that the lowering magnetic field is involved with the compressing of our atmosphere overall so that the colder upper atmosphere becomes thicker and heavier and presses on the troposphere. That is my guess as for why there is such an increase in contrails. This lowering/compressing of atmospheric layers is a scary thing, for sure!

Yes, thank you Laura. The storms are certainly becoming more and more severe and appear in new places where they have never been registered before. I remember one such hail storm here in my city last summer, it was crazy indeed.

And the atmosphere here has also changed as many have noticed. For example we are witnessing white skies for some time here as the Cs described. At first I thought that it could be smog over the city, but yesterday we had a very stormy and rainy weather which must have cleared the skies. But no, they are still white (well, pale blue, almost white) today. I hope to figure out if it's the same in the country side soon, maybe it's still smog.

"In a polar region there is a continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole. The earth's rotation acts on these asymmetrically deposited masses [of ice], and produces centrifugal momentum that is transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth. The constantly increasing centrifugal momentum produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement of the earth's crust over the rest of the earth's body, and this will displace the polar regions toward the equator."

Albert Einstein From The Path of the Pole by Charles Hapgood

I'll also chime in that to my eyes the intensity/brightness of the sun seems increased the last few years. I've noticed optical effects like sun dogs several times in the last 5 or more years when I'd never seen one prior to that. Lastly, FWIW, I did wonder this winter if the angle of the sun was the same as previous years or not. I work in a building, seated in the SW corner with large windows and the question came up in my mind a few times but I dismissed it as silly. Interesting there are similar perceptions amongst the group!

RedFox said:
Laura said:
This double-sun business, various optical events along that line, could point toward a different atmospheric lensing of the sun's rays which might affect the "angle" of reception on earth. Or maybe I'm talking nonsense. I don't know. Somebody with more knowledge of optics would need to look at this. But then, again, we don't know a lot about global atmospheric optics, do we?

fwiw this came to mind as I was always interested in large telescopes and the problems they face
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

[snip]

So if the atmosphere has shrunk and got colder, the temperature gradient will have increased and the refraction will increase accordingly. The greatest observable change will be over the poles and the least change will be over the equator, when referencing the sun that is.

In theory astronomers should have noticed this, because it will effect high resolution telescopes (in theory the image will be clearer than before if they are at high altitude).

Saw a mention of the Pockels / Kerr effects; which are electro-optical effects that show correlation between E-fields and a medium/ material's refractive index. So maybe here is a clue to the refractive tricks (in combination with temperature refraction) connected with the lessened solar activity, and/or surrounding discharge events?

Picked up a few sentences here which may be applicable on earth as well:

Dust in the Martian atmosphere has fine particles that permit blue light to penetrate the atmosphere more efficiently than longer-wavelength colors. That causes the blue colors in the mixed light coming from the Sun to stay closer to Sun's part of the sky, compared to the wider scattering of yellow and red colors.

Maybe a similar mechanism (blue-shift, violet-shift) could at least partially account for the more whitish appearance of the sun nowadays ?

Just a thought, FWIW.

An observation: If the Earth is expanding, and we know it is, this would displace the gaseous atmophere over a larger surface area. In effect, it would result in a thinner atmosphere.
This in turn may be affecting the optical results we are experiencing.
OSIT.

whitecoast said:
I've been noticing tons of contrails lately. Way more than usual for this time of year.

That's because the lowering and densifying of the outer, cold layers of the atmosphere. This phenomenon has been proceeding for some years and was basically the beginning of the "chemtrail craze". That doesn't mean that various efforts to deposit chemicals or pathogens on populations hasn't been undertaken by secret projects, but planes that would do that, must fly very low or else the upper level winds carry the substances away and they have no control over where they come down. So, if it is HIGH and producing a trail, it's a contrail; if it is low and blowing out smoke or vapor, it's something else.

Also, frontal systems are evident first in the upper layers of the atmosphere when cold air starts getting colder and this is usually followed by storms or rain naturally though I think it can be accelerated by contrails which linger and spread. But, you will notice, there are many days when the same flight patterns are going on, small trails behind the jets that disappear quickly, and other days when they linger and spread giving a criss-crossed sky. This is how you can determine the state of the upper atmosphere and whether a weather front is moving in or not. Back in the old days, we would notice what was called a "buttermilk sky" which indicated a front was moving in and it would rain within two or three days.

Back
Top Bottom