Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

Near to 10 years ago as a casual observation I noticed the sunset of that winter apparently had dramatically changed its position from the spot where I used to see it before. "This is incredible", I thought. The sun was setting, making a rough estimation based only on my sight without any instruments, around 10 degrees more to the north. This could not be, but still in next days I kept looking for something related to it in the news. Yet nothing, not even one line on the issue. So I told the issue to a friend who knew a doctorly physicist, but I got nothing more than his smile and remark, "Impossible, but I'll check". "OK," I thought, "If everything is normal in this world, then the problem has to be me. Nah! I will observe if in the next winter the sunset comes back to that same point in the horizon. Maybe as the days elapsed I got confused in my observation on sunsets' dates and positions". Year after year I never saw again a sunset exactly in that earlier position. Also at that time I kind of joked to a close friend, "maybe I'm living in another world from that day."

After all these years I barely remember the month and I never wrote down the event day, so my certainty is pretty low and thus now I tend to think I was mistaken. I mean, that sunset must be occurring in that location in some day which I missed systematically for some reason. And now we have the Inuits' statement, .... So probably nothing in my case, ... who knows :huh:

In connection to the people talking about sunburning really fast and the needle pricks feeling on the skin from short sun exposure, I just thought about the C's having said some things many years ago about sun exposure and negative effects on DNA (not the usual kinds of mutations mentioned often in MSM - something about inhibiting transformation during time of transition or some such? They also mentioned, when asked, that it's probably not practical to avoid the sun enough to make much difference, if I remember correctly.). Also that reminds me that in early transcripts, the C's mentioned that 4th Density STS used light to burn off the first 10 factors of DNA leaving our current two strand helix. They said that 4D STS changed/blocked part of the light coming from STO to effect the changes. Hmm, wonder if there's any connection to these observations in this thread?

Interesting thoughts SeekinTruth. Could it be a reverse phenomenon to the way STS used light for DNA mutation in that light from the sun is in some way interacting with the incoming Wave and certain properties are therefore being amplified that have previously been suppressed by the normal state of cosmic balance within the solar system/earth, sun, moon system? The C's have talked about how the Wave will amplify whatever karma/issues we are carrying and bring these to a boiling point. Could it be that light from the Sun is one of those mechanisms involved in such a process? fwiw

Thanks Michael BC and SeekinTruth - definitely interesting points to consider - i too have noticed the change in sunlight intensity, especially in the tropics - and think that its linked to the arrival of the Wave. Since Sol is the main capacitor in our solar system, there are most likely many other "roles" sunlight will play as a result of the Wave. This could be linked to the "balancing" process for humanity as the C's mentioned. Humanity is inextricably connected to the cosmos, and i think the felt changes in sunlight intensity is a key sign, and Karma, emotions, DNA changes could possibly be linked. ...or does the arrival of Sol's companion star also affect the changes in sunlight ?..maybe a question for the C's ? lots going on now on the BBM, certainly interesting points to ponder....

I found interestink link :
https://youtu.be/BQSuuGk_I_U

You can change the title on english

Casper quote:

You can change the title on english

This looks very interesting, but the English translation does not make much sense, so I gave up after a while.

Ynna said:
This looks very interesting, but the English translation does not make much sense, so I gave up after a while.

I don't think it's English, but Croatian maybe? It's pity that there are so many documentaries in Russian that aren't being translated into English. I tried to look for the English subtitles, but couldn't find any.

The video talks about the various catastrophic Earth changes, magnetic pole reversal, etc.

Btw, they usually make such documentaries sensational enough, so others won't pay attention to them and think that it's just another TV scare. Or they do a good job bringing forth all the facts but make erroneous conclusions.

By the way, they mention the baby mammoth that dies still having the green grass in his stomach. They tie it to the sudden magnetic pole reversal.

Quote from: Ynna on Today at 09:40:55 AM

Keit quote:
I don't think it's English, but Croatian maybe? It's pity that there are so many documentaries in Russian that aren't being translated into English. I tried to look for the English subtitles, but couldn't find any.

The video talks about the various catastrophic Earth changes, magnetic pole reversal, etc.

Btw, they usually make such documentaries sensational enough, so others won't pay attention to them and think that it's just another TV scare. Or they do a good job bringing forth all the facts but make erroneous conclusions.

By the way, they mention the baby mammoth that dies still having the green grass in his stomach. They tie it to the sudden magnetic pole reversal.

I found the English subtitles (it comes up tiny beneath the "Croatian"), but although one can make a good guess at what is being discussed because of the images, the detail is lost in the translation.

Ynna said:
I found the English subtitles (it comes up tiny beneath the "Croatian"), but although one can make a good guess at what is being discussed because of the images, the detail is lost in the translation.

Really? Strange, I have no such option. In any case, they do mention that such process happens due to the "external influence" every 12 thousand years or so, but speculate that this external influence may be some specific zone or area in space that triggers the process.

Quote from: Ynna on Today at 10:24:09 AM

Quote Keit:

Really? Strange, I have no such option. In any case, they do mention that such process happens due to the "external influence" every 12 thousand years or so, but speculate that this external influence may be some specific zone or area in space that triggers the process.

Thanks, Keit.

About the Tanslator: It took me a while to get it right. Click on the cog wheel and then make choices according to the images below, switching the Translator to "On" and making the choice of the language you want the video to be translated to. The English comes up below the video's subtitle language.

Attachments

• Translator 1.png
    Translator 1.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Translator 2.png
    Translator 2.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Translator 3.png
    Translator 3.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 133
Ynna said:
About the Tanslator: It took me a while to get it right. Click on the cog wheel and then make choices according to the images below, switching the Translator to "On" and making the choice of the language you want the video to be translated to. The English comes up below the video's subtitle language.

Yes, I can see this option. The problem is, that for me only the first line with Russian appears, and there is no second one with English. Oh well, it isn't good anyway, as you say.

Michael BC said:
Interesting thoughts SeekinTruth. Could it be a reverse phenomenon to the way STS used light for DNA mutation in that light from the sun is in some way interacting with the incoming Wave and certain properties are therefore being amplified that have previously been suppressed by the normal state of cosmic balance within the solar system/earth, sun, moon system? The C's have talked about how the Wave will amplify whatever karma/issues we are carrying and bring these to a boiling point. Could it be that light from the Sun is one of those mechanisms involved in such a process? fwiw

Well, yeah, I guess it could by that. It could also be that 4th Density STS is again messing with things as the transition is approaching, I guess. So, either way, there's lots to ponder....

casper said:

Very interesting documentary, thank you casper.

Keit said:

Yes, we do have many similar Russian TV scares. Vladimir Marmyshkin, the author of this film is a professional scary documentary maker. I like watching his works because despite all his sometimes excessive dramatism, he brings up very important problems to consider. The shock effect that his films produce attracts much attention from the audience. The problem is, as you say: the people mostly perceive it as a good show and not as something real and imminent. They are shocked only while watching and the next day they forget all about it and think that it may probably happen someday, but not in this lifetime.

About the mammoth they also said that it completely froze within just 20 or 30 minutes because the food in his stomach was intact, which suggests that the temperature dropped to -230 Celsius immediately. That's why they think that such dramatic drop of temperature was caused by the sudden disappearance of the Earth magnetic field at the moment of the pole shift.

Siberia said:
About the mammoth they also said that it completely froze within just 20 or 30 minutes because the food in his stomach was intact, which suggests that the temperature dropped to -230 Celsius immediately. That's why they think that such dramatic drop of temperature was caused by the sudden disappearance of the Earth magnetic field at the moment of the pole shift.

I don't think that the dropping of the magnetic field would induce such conditions. What might do it, however, would be a superstorm type event as described in the books "Mother of Storms" and "The Sixth Winter". Also seen in the movie, "Day After Tomorrow", where a storm system inducts super-cold air down to the ground. We are actually seeing some similar effects nowadays with the increasingly bizarre hail storms, sudden freezes, etc. It's possible that the lowering magnetic field is involved with the compressing of our atmosphere overall so that the colder upper atmosphere becomes thicker and heavier and presses on the troposphere. That is my guess as for why there is such an increase in contrails. This lowering/compressing of atmospheric layers is a scary thing, for sure!

Laura said:
Siberia said:

I don't think that the dropping of the magnetic field would induce such conditions. What might do it, however, would be a superstorm type event as described in the books "Mother of Storms" and "The Sixth Winter". Also seen in the movie, "Day After Tomorrow", where a storm system inducts super-cold air down to the ground. We are actually seeing some similar effects nowadays with the increasingly bizarre hail storms, sudden freezes, etc. It's possible that the lowering magnetic field is involved with the compressing of our atmosphere overall so that the colder upper atmosphere becomes thicker and heavier and presses on the troposphere. That is my guess as for why there is such an increase in contrails. This lowering/compressing of atmospheric layers is a scary thing, for sure!

Yes, and a severe low pressure event with high winds could produce the flash freezing at much higher temps.

Back
Top Bottom