Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

Palinurus said:
cope said:
Good summary palinurus.
But would dust not do the opposite?
I am partial to a conciousness-technical reason.

cope said:
Maybe there is a spectral shift upwards, rather than a filtering.
Maybe that would point to an greater EM fieldstrenght, wich accelerates.
Or point a a slowing of time itself, for us, in our experience?

Hi cope,

All other things being equal (which is indeed a massive assumption in this case), the filtering seems to be the most simple mechanism (Occam's razor) to explain what we, e. g. the Inuit Elders, observe nowadays. Given the size of the dust particles, I thought it reasonable to hypothesize that lower wave lengths --which means slower vibrations-- would be more affected by them than higher wave lengths. Think of a sieve with given hole size: everything smaller falls through. This explanation doesn't need the sun itself to be behaving in any way differently than before.

A spectral shift --if possible at all-- does need further explaining as to how it would have happened !

Nevertheless, I'm open to any and all other suggestions if viable. ;)
the bolded above...by lower did you mean shorter or longer? Frequency has an inverse relationship with wavelength - longer wavelength = lower frequency.

Kris

What about `Ozone Hole'? _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion
Does this hole allow ultraviolet (or any/all) rays get through the Earth's atmosphere?

FWIW

@ dant
For the weatherman the UV index comes from solar inclination , devided by the ozone level. But "stratospheric ozone depletion has leveled off" according to ozonewatch/Nasa.
@at palinurus
About the dust. With infrared vision one can see through the waterdroplets better (vapour is invisible), for longer wavelenghts ply better around things. That is why i thought dust would more filter/reflect out UV. A lighttemperature shift you can see daily as the colour change between afternoon and evening. That is filtering, i would say, not frequency-shift. I'm not shure an EM field could change a wavelenght. Gravity would.. Electric universe ideas clash with school-physics here. The C's have said once that the gravity of the sun has increased, hauling back snapping filaments more than before, sending less matter/charge this way, that is something that has changed recently. All very confusing to me now. For the most confusing possibility is that we have changed, and our measurements along with us?

Scottie said:
MusicMan said:
I have noticed this also, as it seems to burn the skin more, and also there seems to be a slight angular change in the incident light in the mornings.
It occurred to me that it could be a change in atmospheric conditions as a result of the cumulative gaseous discharges from aircraft passing overhead.
Or maybe, the Earth is moving closer to the Sun..

Oh yeah! Last summer, I got a pretty bad sunburn... wait for it... when it was CLOUDY! I mean, the sun peeked through a few times, but mostly it was masked by the clouds, even if there still was a fair amount of light getting through.

The only time I normally burn is when I'm in direct sunlight for hours.

So, I don't care where things are in the sky - they're definitely not normal, wherever they are.

Something I was told when I was young: Be careful when the sun is behind clouds! You will get a sunburn easier!

Generally I agree that the sun is more aggressive and I dont want to stay out so long any more.

RflctnOfU said:
the bolded above...by lower did you mean shorter or longer? Frequency has an inverse relationship with wavelength - longer wavelength = lower frequency.

Sorry to have been imprecise in my wording and thank you for pointing that out. In the above case I meant longer.

cope said:
About the dust. With infrared vision one can see through the waterdroplets better (vapour is invisible), for longer wavelenghts ply better around things. That is why i thought dust would more filter/reflect out UV. A lighttemperature shift you can see daily as the colour change between afternoon and evening. That is filtering, i would say, not frequency-shift. I'm not shure an EM field could change a wavelenght. Gravity would.. Electric universe ideas clash with school-physics here. The C's have said once that the gravity of the sun has increased, hauling back snapping filaments more than before, sending less matter/charge this way, that is something that has changed recently. All very confusing to me now. For the most confusing possibility is that we have changed, and our measurements along with us?

I agree it's difficult to always harmonize old and new paradigms in one's own thinking and I'm sure I make mistakes with this stuff too when I'm not super careful. It can be very confusing indeed.

Having said that, I think all hinges on the actual size of the dust particles which are much, much smaller than water droplets I would've thought. Considering the results we observe, I would surmise we have an inverse light temperature shift compared to the dawn and dusk colorations. The latter are influenced not only by atmospheric refractions but also by earth gravity and slight curvature of light beams, whereas the vertically or straight incoming sunbeams all day long are somehow filtered and/or reflected with a bias to (ultra-)violet enhancement and impairment of (infra-)red. Hence the 'stingy' effects and the slowly but surely increase of skin cancers over the years. To my mind it's not merely the depletion of the ozone layer at work there.

I agree that the sun has gone through several alterations in behavior lately and those could be contributing to the observed result as well. I'm just not certain as to in what form and to which extent precisely. I'm still inclined to go for the simplest explanation first and foremost.

Interesting discussion, though.

I agree that the sun has gone through several alterations in behavior lately and those could be contributing to the observed result as well. I'm just not certain as to in what form and to which extent precisely. I'm still inclined to go for the simplest explanation first and foremost.

To elaborate a bit on this: When we assume a frequency shift as a possible cause, one has to also assume I think, that the sun itself has gone in some sort of 'overdrive mode'. The only viable thing which could have caused that in my view would be the arrival of The Wave and a "...quickening of the --local-- cosmos..." overall, seen as a possible precursor to a shift from 3D into 4D of our whole cosmic neighborhood.

Although during the latest session the C's have announced that The Wave is already around us, I'm rather skeptical about the possibility that this would have influenced the behavior of our sun in such a way that we would now be able to notice and measure it in the form of a frequency shift, of faster vibrations, or of whatever -- but I cannot categorically discard that either. It just seems very unlikely to me.

Therefore, I'm not willing to go there for the time being and prefer to wait and see, all the while searching for possible clues in that regard or any other explanation.

I, and some people close to me have noticed the same: a sun whiter, and burning people with little exposure.
Last year I got the feeling that the duration of the day was strange at several different days.

The thing is that there's so much we don't know about all sorts of interactions between the sun and all the planets (and between the planets too) (perhaps more than just electromagnetic and gravitational interactions) that it's really hard to say what's going on. There may also be parts of the electromagnetic spectrum that we can't even detect/measure currently that are becoming more and more "causative", so to say, with the hypothesized Wave bringing about the transition to a higher density.

I want to give just one example of this strange sun behavior.
My living room is facing South.The sun shines at the windows all day long. Last year we have to replace the curtain on that window, because it was burned by the sun.The curtain was new,but it was disintegrating under you fingers if you touch it. It was burned by the sun, If you touch it somewhere , that place will fall of in a form of dust under the fingers. It was literally disintegrating. I have never seen this happening before. Near the window there was one chair with Dark red-brown cloth.The upper part of that cloth( the part exposed to direct sunlight) became almost grey, colorless in just few months. So , this burning effect in not just feel on the skin, but it also have an damaging effect to objects.

Palinurus said:
Now I've come to this hypothesis (more of a hunch, really): due to increased dust loads in the upper atmosphere (volcanic, meteoritic, out-gassing, etc.) the incoming sun rays are filtered in such a way that the (infra-)red part of the spectrum of visible light is dampened, scattered or blurred while on the other hand the (ultra-)violet part is getting emphasized. Hence an apparently brighter and whiter sunlight which can do more damage to sensitive skins even in shorter exposure times.

That's a good hypothesis. However, an atmosphere cannot really increase ultraviolet rays by filtering out the longer wavelengths of light (such as infrared or IR), so you would burn at the same rate and it would just feel colder. So either the sun is producing more UV light or more UV light is being produced by decomposition of the upper atmosphere particulates from interactions with cosmic rays. The weakening solar winds may be a causative agent of this increase.

So you get what feels like a relatively colder sun (due to less IR light) and greater generally dispersed UV light. This could be refuted by people feeling the harsher light even in the presence of overcast clouds though, since those don't filter UV. If that is the case, then all I could think of is the sun's UV light actually increasing. :/

Thanks whitecoast for chiming in and for giving us some more facts to chew on.

Would your explanation also cover the phenomenon Konstantin just described ?

We do know that sun activity has changed - decreasing overall. If the sun is like an electrical "device" which produces light, perhaps electrical interaction with the solar companion (Nemesis) could also affect the output in a number of ways. So changes in the Sun's radiation also seem good for a hypothesis.

Then there's the changes in Earth's atmosohere. More dust in the atmosphere (from comets, volcanic eruptions, and other sources) would result in some "global dimming", but perhaps other changes change the overall result, including making its UV filtering less effective.

Konstantin said:
My living room is facing South.The sun shines at the windows all day long. Last year we have to replace the curtain on that window, because it was burned by the sun.The curtain was new,but it was disintegrating under you fingers if you touch it. It was burned by the sun, If you touch it somewhere , that place will fall of in a form of dust under the fingers. It was literally disintegrating. I have never seen this happening before. Near the window there was one chair with Dark red-brown cloth.The upper part of that cloth( the part exposed to direct sunlight) became almost grey, colorless in just few months. So , this burning effect in not just feel on the skin, but it also have an damaging effect to objects.

Sounds extreme. Were the curtains China-made?

As to the UV radiation, the increase has been observed several years ago.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2012/06/new-paper-finds-significant-increase-in.html said:
A new paper published in Theoretical and Applied Climatology finds that solar UV radiation at an observatory in Austria has significantly increased at a rate of up to 14% per decade from 1997-2011. The paper notes ozone "cannot explain these significant increases" and attributes the change to decreases in cloud cover and other aerosols. Solar UV is the most energetic portion of the solar spectrum and was recently found to vary significantly both within and between solar cycles. The IPCC dismisses the role of the Sun on climate by only considering small changes in total solar irradiance, ignoring large changes in solar UV (which is capable of penetrating the ocean surface 100 meters to cause heating - unlike IR from 'greenhouse gases'), and by ignoring amplifying effects on solar activity via clouds and ozone.

Abstract

High-quality long-term records of spectral UV irradiance from the Network for the Detection of Atmospheric Composition Change-affiliated Bentham spectroradiometer at the high-mountain site Hoher Sonnblick (47.05° N, 12.95° E, 3,106 m above sea level) from the period 1997–2011 have been investigated for the existence of trends. Throughout the year, significant upward trends are found at wavelengths of 315 nm and longer. The magnitudes at 315 nm range from +9.3 ± 4.5 %/dec at 45° solar zenith angle (SZA) to +14.2 ± 3.7 %/dec at SZA 65° for all-sky conditions. The trend estimates at 305 nm are considerably smaller and less significant, yielding between +5.1 ± 6.5 and +7.9 ± 7.3 %/dec, depending on SZA. Seasonally, the largest trends are found during winter and spring. Total ozone has significantly increased by year-round +1.9 ± 1.3 %/dec since 1997 and therefore cannot explain these significant increases. They are rather attributed to decreases in total cloud cover and aerosol optical depth.

The full paper is available for a fee.

lostinself said:
Konstantin said:

Sounds extreme. Were the curtains China-made?

As to the UV radiation, the increase has been observed several years ago.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2012/06/new-paper-finds-significant-increase-in.html said:
A new paper published in Theoretical and Applied Climatology finds that solar UV radiation at an observatory in Austria has significantly increased at a rate of up to 14% per decade from 1997-2011. The paper notes ozone "cannot explain these significant increases" and attributes the change to decreases in cloud cover and other aerosols. Solar UV is the most energetic portion of the solar spectrum and was recently found to vary significantly both within and between solar cycles. The IPCC dismisses the role of the Sun on climate by only considering small changes in total solar irradiance, ignoring large changes in solar UV (which is capable of penetrating the ocean surface 100 meters to cause heating - unlike IR from 'greenhouse gases'), and by ignoring amplifying effects on solar activity via clouds and ozone.

Abstract

High-quality long-term records of spectral UV irradiance from the Network for the Detection of Atmospheric Composition Change-affiliated Bentham spectroradiometer at the high-mountain site Hoher Sonnblick (47.05° N, 12.95° E, 3,106 m above sea level) from the period 1997–2011 have been investigated for the existence of trends. Throughout the year, significant upward trends are found at wavelengths of 315 nm and longer. The magnitudes at 315 nm range from +9.3 ± 4.5 %/dec at 45° solar zenith angle (SZA) to +14.2 ± 3.7 %/dec at SZA 65° for all-sky conditions. The trend estimates at 305 nm are considerably smaller and less significant, yielding between +5.1 ± 6.5 and +7.9 ± 7.3 %/dec, depending on SZA. Seasonally, the largest trends are found during winter and spring. Total ozone has significantly increased by year-round +1.9 ± 1.3 %/dec since 1997 and therefore cannot explain these significant increases. They are rather attributed to decreases in total cloud cover and aerosol optical depth.

The full paper is available for a fee.

No they are not some kind of China crap. I just want to illustrate more practically of what others and myself are describing and explaining in this thread. The same type of Curtain i have in other room that is facing north. Its in a perfect condition for more then 10 years. So whatever it is ,its affecting everything and everybody on this planet. Things like this ( and things that other people have noticed and posted here ) are signs that are important to be observed , studied and explained in order to understand what is happening to our planet, our sun and all our cosmic neighborhood.

If there's an increased output of UV from the sun, that would certainly explain the things brought up in this thread about burning fast, material deteriorating/fading in color, etc. But what about the other observations of the angle of light having changed in rooms, etc.? Several different phenomena going on at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom