Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

Konstantin said:
No they are not some kind of China crap. I just want to illustrate more practically of what others and myself are describing and explaining in this thread. The same type of Curtain i have in other room that is facing north. Its in a perfect condition for more then 10 years. So whatever it is ,its affecting everything and everybody on this planet. Things like this ( and things that other people have noticed and posted here ) are signs that are important to be observed , studied and explained in order to understand what is happening to our planet, our sun and all our cosmic neighborhood.

Yeah, one can surely expect the increased UV radiation (or some other kind of it) causes materials to deteriorate more quickly. Still it strongly depends on the quality of the material. I have a backpack that i've been using almost daily for like 8 years. It spent long hours in intense sunlight during many summer bike trips. I haven't noticed any special damage in it, except for the usual bleaking of dark colors. On the other hand, the plastic windowsill in the south-facing room where i sleep, in the window which i frequently leave widely open, has deteriorated significantly over the last several years (darkened color, fractures). It happened only for the part of the windowsill situated below the sash which i leave open. So presumably it's a matter of UV radiation which largely gets filtered by ordinary window glass.

Perhaps the UV levels, as well as optical anomalies described by some, are somehow related to alterations in the air pressure patterns? Less dense air causes more UV to reach the surface (like at high altitudes) and the density of the air may influence its refractivity or cause some other atmospheric "lensing" effects (if that makes sense).

Atmospheric pressure may be related to (inter)planetary magnetic fields. See for instance:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/10/09/a-link-between-the-solar-magnetic-field-and-weather-patterns-on-earth-may-explain-our-lower-than-normal-severe-weather-in-2013/

SeekinTruth said:
If there's an increased output of UV from the sun, that would certainly explain the things brought up in this thread about burning fast, material deteriorating/fading in color, etc. But what about the other observations of the angle of light having changed in rooms, etc.? Several different phenomena going on at the same time?

Yes, I agree with this "angle of light" thing too. Notice all the incidents of "double suns" appearing prior to the Japanese earthquake in 2011. I think this has happened on several other occasions also. Maybe a search of sott for dates would be in order. This is a phenomenon that was regularly reported in the years leading up to the destruction of the Roman Empire, too, by the way.

This double-sun business, various optical events along that line, could point toward a different atmospheric lensing of the sun's rays which might affect the "angle" of reception on earth. Or maybe I'm talking nonsense. I don't know. Somebody with more knowledge of optics would need to look at this. But then, again, we don't know a lot about global atmospheric optics, do we?

Sunlight does seem more intense than usual for this time of year. It's still 2 months until the Solstice. Interestingly the sunlight does not seem especially warm just bright. It seems to be whiter than normal but it is hard to compare with previous years.

Thanks for the intriguing observations.

Mac

This conversation has picked up many interesting observations since first starting, will need to catch up on all this.

This quote catches my attention:

Anyway, one thing she used to say over and over is that someday the sky is going to be white and that is a sign of the coming of BeeGeeBus...
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This last Saturday was such a day when the sky was all white. Nothing new, and always attribute this to the artificial cloud cover produced by chem trails. I never feel well when the sky is white like this, low energy, foggy headed, a feeling of pressure, muggy. On Saturday I headed out to do some shopping with my 2 grandchildren ages 3 and 5. We where all very irritable and tired, a constant effort to keep it together for me... a lot of whining going on. Once we got back to the house all that went away and peace was restored. It felt like the clouds where holding the energy down and in, EMF and whatever else, peoples emotions maybe, and we where saturated with this. Could be other tech involved as well. I remind myself that it isn't me necessarily (as I tend to think I am physically ill at the moment because of my actions in some way) but I am being affected by my environment. That's a more objective observation I think and good to keep in mind.

Laura said:
This double-sun business, various optical events along that line, could point toward a different atmospheric lensing of the sun's rays which might affect the "angle" of reception on earth. Or maybe I'm talking nonsense. I don't know. Somebody with more knowledge of optics would need to look at this. But then, again, we don't know a lot about global atmospheric optics, do we?

fwiw this came to mind as I was always interested in large telescopes and the problems they face
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

220px-Refracci%C3%B3n.png

Atmospheric refraction is the deviation of light or other electromagnetic wave from a straight line as it passes through the atmosphere due to the variation in air density as a function of altitude. This refraction is due to the velocity of light through air decreasing (the index of refraction increases) with increased density. Atmospheric refraction near the ground produces mirages and can make distant objects appear to shimmer or ripple, elevated or lowered, stretched or shortened with no mirage involved. The term also applies to the refraction of sound. Atmospheric refraction is considered in measuring the position of both astronomical and terrestrial objects

Astronomical or celestial refraction causes astronomical objects to appear higher in the sky than they are in reality. Terrestrial refraction usually causes terrestrial objects to appear higher than they really are, although in the afternoon when the air near the ground is heated, the rays can curve upward making objects appear lower than they really are.

Refraction not only affects lightrays but all electromagnetic radiation, although in varying degrees (see dispersion in optics). For example in visible light, blue is more affected than red. This may cause astronomical objects to be spread out into a spectrum in high-resolution images.

Whenever possible, astronomers will schedule their observations around the time of culmination of an object when it is highest in the sky. Likewise sailors will never shoot a star which is not at least 20° or more above the horizon. If observations close to the horizon cannot be avoided, it is possible to equip a telescope with control systems to compensate for the shift caused by the refraction. If the dispersion is a problem too, (in case of broadband high-resolution observations) atmospheric refraction correctors can be employed as well (made from pairs of rotating glass prisms). But as the amount of atmospheric refraction is a function of the temperature gradient, the temperature, pressure, and humidity (the amount of water vapour is especially important at mid-infrared wavelengths) the amount of effort needed for a successful compensation can be prohibitive. Surveyors, on the other hand, will often schedule their observations in the afternoon when the magnitude of refraction is minimum.

Atmospheric refraction becomes more severe when there are strong temperature gradients, and refraction is not uniform when the atmosphere is inhomogeneous, as when there is turbulence in the air. This is the cause of twinkling of the stars and various deformations of the shape of the sun at sunset and sunrise.

So if the atmosphere has shrunk and got colder, the temperature gradient will have increased and the refraction will increase accordingly. The greatest observable change will be over the poles and the least change will be over the equator, when referencing the sun that is.

In theory astronomers should have noticed this, because it will effect high resolution telescopes (in theory the image will be clearer than before if they are at high altitude).

SummerLite said:
This conversation has picked up many interesting observations since first starting, will need to catch up on all this.

This quote catches my attention:

Anyway, one thing she used to say over and over is that someday the sky is going to be white and that is a sign of the coming of BeeGeeBus...
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This last Saturday was such a day when the sky was all white. Nothing new, and always attribute this to the artificial cloud cover produced by chem trails. I never feel well when the sky is white like this, low energy, foggy headed, a feeling of pressure, muggy. On Saturday I headed out to do some shopping with my 2 grandchildren ages 3 and 5. We where all very irritable and tired... a lot of whining going on. Once we got back to the house all that went away and peace was restored. It felt like the clouds where holding the energy down, EMF and whatever else, peoples emotions maybe, and we where saturated with this. Could be other tech involved as well. I remind myself that it isn't me necessarily (as I tend to think I am physically ill at the moment because of my actions in some way) but I am being affected by my environment. That's a more objective observation I think and good to keep in mind.

Have you read that chemtrails are likely not chemical spraying?

Hi Redfox, no I haven't read this but will. I know there is some debate here about chem vs contrails but am not informed on that yet. I have followed the chem trail discussion and analysis for many years though and its made a lot of sense to me, appearing to have sound analysis and observations behind it. I am certainly open to further understanding. When I wrote "chemtrails" in my post, this question was in my mind.

I have also read a little of what the C's have said on the matter. Whatever is going on with this white sky, I do feel it.

My 2 cents, I spend about 50-60 hours per month on the road, hours at a stretch, watching the sun pass thru (usually) midafternoon to sunset, with a view of the western big sky, heading west in the US. I've been doing the same drive for ten years, and in midafternoon, I've clearly noticed blindingly white sun in the last five years, and it is getting worse. Also more and more sundogs, sun pillars, halos and rainbows...I went the first 30 years of my life seeing none, and now I see them at least once every two months. I've seen three double rainbows in the last three years, when I didn't even know they existed in the past. I hate sunglasses, but have found that I have to wear them now to cope with the bright white glare midday.

While I've read the theories here about chemtrails vs contrails and comet dust, I think that both phenomena may be going on...I've clearly witnessed, driving westward over many hours, over and over again, the laying of trails in the western sky, ahead of the sun's path, to obscure the sun as is it going down...as if to obscure the sunset. This has puzzled me to no end, but it's as if the trail-layers anticipate the angle of the descending sun and wind direction and lay the trails, even hours in advance. I have noticed, 80-90% of the time in a clear sky, the sunset is obscured at least partially by these trails. I'm exaggerating a bit, but can count on my hand the nights where there was a totally unobscured sunset in the last 10 years.

When I saw a mention (here, I think?) a while back of folks watching sunsets and obtaining 'energy' from them, I began to notice how, even on gorgeous sunny days, the sunsets were typically obscured in metro areas, the western sky was clouded as the sun went down...except on days where it was extremely windy or stormy (I assume it's more difficult for them to remain on these days?). It's arguable I guess that contrails routinely obscure the western sky as planes fly east to west, but nearly every clear night, winter, summer, where ever the sun happens to set? Weird.

Well, our point about the contrails vs "chemtrails" thing is mainly this: 1) the earth's magnetic field has been collapsing over the past 15/20 years and is now at a super low; 2) the earth's rotation has slowed with many knock-on atmospheric consequences; 3) the atmospheric layers of the planet have changed dramatically in this time, and all of this combines to make the region in which planes have always flown a DIFFERENT environment than it used to be. It is different electrically, temperature-wise, density, and more. To add to all of this, we seem to be passing through a region of space that is loaded with cosmic dust. And finally, it is altogether likely that our sun has been "grounded" which has profound effects on our planet, atmosphere, and the entire solar system. All of this is explained in detail in Pierre Lescaudron's book "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection".

We also suggest that there are certainly planes flying around that are delivering chemicals into the atmosphere, but that is mostly for cover-up and distraction. In order for anything that is sprayed from a plane to target a given area, that plane must be flying rather low. Any trails that are seen forming at normal distance flying altitude are probably/almost certainly NOT "chemtrails" because anything deposited at those altitudes comes down usually only months or even years later, and never in the region where they are "laid".

What about continental drift?

Could that account in a small way for the possible Earth Shift that the Inuits are noticing? Below is an article on continental drift; apparently there are cycles of continental drifts every 300–500 million years. In another article (at http://www.livescience.com/18387-future-earth-supercontinent-amasia.html) scientists are not expecting the new Amasia continent (North America joining Asia) to have formed until about 50 million years from now at the earliest, but the drift will have to become noticeable sometime, even though only fractionally?

FWIW

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2012/feb/08/how-supercontinents-are-born

How supercontinents are born

Feb 8, 2012
James Lloyd is a science writer based in the UK

Geophysicists in the US believe they have finally solved the riddle of how supercontinents form. According to their model, each supercontinent assembles within the "Ring of Fire "subduction zone located 90° from the previous supercontinent. Projecting this into the future, the next supercontinent is forecast to be "Amasia" – a merger of the Americas and Asia.

The supercontinent cycle

The collision of continents into one huge landmass – and their subsequent drifting apart – is thought to follow a cycle of 300–500 million years. The last supercontinent, Pangaea, began to disintegrate about 200 million years ago, and a new supercontinent is expected to form in the future. Two competing hypotheses have previously been put forward to explain how this will happen.
One hypothesis says that the continents will continue to drift apart as they do today, with the Atlantic Ocean continuing to widen – eventually bringing together North America and Asia. In this "extroversion model", the new supercontinent is an "inside out" version of Pangaea situated on the opposite side of the globe to its predecessor.
Alternatively, the continents may at some point perform a U-turn and drift back towards their starting position. This hypothesis – the "introversion model" – relies on new subduction zones opening up that would allow the Atlantic oceanic crust to sink back beneath the continents. This would close off the Atlantic Ocean, forming a new supercontinent in the same location as Pangaea.

Third time lucky

However, neither of these models successfully explains all of the features of bygone supercontinent transitions. Now, geophysicists at Yale University have developed a third model, which they say provides a better fit to past data.
In their "orthoversion model", after a supercontinent breaks up, the continents initially drift apart but become trapped within a north–south band of subduction – a relic of the previous supercontinent (on our present-day Earth, this is the Pacific Ring of Fire). The new supercontinent forms in this band, one-quarter of the way around the globe (90°) from the centre of its predecessor.

In order to test their model, the researchers used paleomagnetic data – records of the Earth's magnetic field preserved in rocks – to study variations in the rotation of the Earth with respect to its spin axis. These variations, known as "true polar wander", are caused by changes in the planet's mass distribution; they are the Earth’s attempt to maintain rotational equilibrium – a re-adjustment that takes place over millions of years.

By combining these data with knowledge of how supercontinents affect the Earth's motion, the researchers were able to calculate the angles between successive supercontinents. Their analysis reveals an angle of 87° between Pangaea and its predecessor Rodinia, and an angle of 88° between Rodinia and its predecessor Nuna. From these two independent measurements, the researchers inferred that the orthoversion model best describes supercontinent transitions.

Waiting for Amasia

If the same mechanism is applied to our current continents, the orthoversion model predicts that the next supercontinent will be Amasia, the union of the Americas with Asia. The Americas will remain in the Pacific Ring of Fire region and the Arctic Ocean and Caribbean Sea will be closed off. This model therefore paints a very different picture to the introversion and extroversion models, which forecast closures of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, respectively.

"Our model is somewhere in-between the two previous models," says Ross Mitchell, lead author of the study. "However, we don't propose a fuzzy combination of these two models; rather, we say that 90° seems to be the answer for every supercontinent cycle historically. It's nice that the geological record is finally compatible with a larger tectonic model."

Peter Cawood, a geologist at the University of St Andrews in the UK, says that the study is important because it explains "how we get from one supercontinent to another". "In the past, we wondered whether there is 'method in the madness' of continental reconstructions and the position of continents through time. If this paper is correct, the answer is yes – there is indeed a method (orthoversion) and it is driven by true polar wander," he adds.

So when can we expect to see this new supercontinent? "Amasia is most likely anywhere between 50 to 200 million years away," says Mitchell. "I'd be surprised if humans lasted that long!"

The research is described in Nature.

http://www.livescience.com/18387-future-earth-supercontinent-amasia.html
Image 1: Why orthoversion? According to previous complete supercontinent transitions a succeeding supercontinent forms 90° away, within the great-circle of subduction (blue) encircling its relict predecessor (yellow). Absolute reconstructions including palaeolongitude can be made for the past two supercontinents, Pangaea at 200 million years ago (top) and Rodinia at 800 million years ago (bottom). An implication of the orthoversion model is that the mantle upwelling beneath Pangaea (yellow) is not a permanent, but cyclic feature of Earth's deep interior.
Credit: Mitchell et al, Nature

Image 2: Orthoversion prediction of future supercontinent, Amasia, named for its fusing the Americas and Asia by closure of the Arctic Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Predicted convergence directions (red arrows) are confined within the “ring of fire” of subduction zones (blue band) that encircles a preferred axis of mantle upwelling at 10°E and 190°E longitude (yellow caps). Amasia will be located 90° away from the geographic center of the latest supercontinent Pangaea near present-day Africa.
Credit: Mitchell et al, Nature

Attachments

• Image 1. pangaea-rodinia-supercontinent.jpg
    Image 1. pangaea-rodinia-supercontinent.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 223
  • Image 2. Continents merging Amasia-supercontinent-12020.jpg
    Image 2. Continents merging Amasia-supercontinent-12020.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 225
Maybe of interest: (havent had chance to read it thoroughly!) And if the article aint of interest, maybe the weather records will?

And as an aside:

itellsya said:
Yesterday, on the NW coast of England, i looked outside about midday and the sun was so bright (and quite warm when under it) but half the sky was covered in the blackest cloud. It passed within about 30 minutes but the day stayed fairly clear until later when there was a touch of snow under the clear sky; at night the stars were very visible.

5 things discovered in the Met Office archive

_http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/learn-about-the-weather/5-things-archive

Amongst the many records of National Meteorological Archive we have found many interesting discoveries from a King's proclamation to an intriguing alarm clock design, here we take a look at five of the best.

1. A Royal fast to change the weather
The start to January 1661 was unseasonably warm and dry leading to fears of scarcity and famine throughout England. In response King Charles II issued a Royal Proclamation demanding a nationwide fast for the country in order to stop the unseasonable weather.

We know of at least one person who couldn't resist food that day though. On 22 January 1661, Samuel Pepys wrote in his diary:

'After we had eaten [Mr Berkenshaw] asked whether we had not committed a fault in eating to-day; telling me that it is a fast day ordered by the Parliament, to pray for more seasonable weather; it hitherto having been summer weather, that it is, both as to warmth and every other thing, just as if it were the middle of May or June.'

A proclamation about the rains, 1661

2. A Titanic sidenote
Held within the Met Office's archives is a large book from the early 1900s which serves as a scrapbook cataloguing and compiling countless sightings of ice and icebergs across the oceans. Tucked away in the right-hand corner of one page is a small understated snippet of text from the 14 April 1912 with the succinct statement 'The British steamer Titanic collided with an iceberg and went down shortly after.'

Other passing ships also recorded an unseen dimension of the story. In the pages of the SS Minia's Meteorological logbook, short weather descriptions such as 'Light breeze and cloudy', are interspersed with stark entries picking up bodies from the wreck of the ship.

Ship Log reference to Titanic
Ship Log reference to Titanic

3. A battle on a barograph chart
At first glance this might appear a relatively standard barograph reading showing the rise and fall of atmospheric pressure out at sea. Look a little closer and this chart shows a fascinating snapshot of one of the most famous battles in the Second World War.

Taken onboard HMS Prince of Wales the barograph charts the ship's departure from the Orkney Islands through the Denmark Strait where it encountered the German battle ship, the Bismarck. The ensuing battle is captured on the chart as rockets and gunfire caused the barograph's needle to jump furiously across the chart.

A ships log recording the sinking of the Bismarck
A ships log recording the sinking of the Bismarck

4. The Carusophone
On the front pages of a logbook from one of Captain Scott's expeditions beneath an entry charting the schedules for a night watch is a sketch of a remarkable invention labelled the 'Carusophone' or 'Grammaphone alarm'.

Alongside the detailed sketch are instructions on how to use the contraption: 'To set aburn; Make fast a piece of cotton to top of bamboo spring, move it through candle at hour you require a call, haul the cotton taut so as to put tension on bamboo spring, then place loop attached to spring over catch on Grammaphone.'

Once the candle was lit, the flame would burn down to the string, burning through it and releasing the catch to drop the needle onto the grammaphone sounding the musical alarm to wake the next watchman, presumably at times to the tunes of the Italian opera singer Enrico Caruso.

A fascinating insight to some of the most famous expeditions in history.

Carusophone
Carusophone

5. Message in a bottle
While it might conjure up ideas of castaways lost on faraway islands, a message in a bottle was a crucial tool to track the currents of the oceans and help establish maritime trade routes. By including a return address on the message and the time and location of despatch, the ocean's current could be tracked depending upon where the bottle ended up and how long it took to get there.

One such bottle was clearly cast out to sea by a Captain a little tired of his crew, on the back of the message he scrawled a note describing them as 'the most infernally ordinary old shells that ever trod a plank'.

Message in a a bottle
Message in a a bottle

The National Meteorological Archive is home to thousands upon thousands of daily weather reports going back to 1869 [maybe too recent?], ships logs, historical charts, weather diaries and more.

Last updated: 15 April 2015

Just adding to observations here of light quality changes. I have noticed over here in Dublin, Ireland, that the spring sunlight has retained that 'unearthly' low quality of mid winter, but much, much sharper on the eye. I began to pick up on it several weeks ago - it just didn’t feel right, especially early afternoon when the sun should be at its highest and least intrusive. Yesterday whilst walking through the city centre I was near blinded by the sharpness and 'low' nature of it, even though it was 3pm and I could feel odd sensations in my head - sharpish pains - if I looked above my eye line. People on the central street were shielding their eyes, squinting etc (but at the same time making no comment). Shadows seem more obvious and the contrast between light and shadow more distinct. The light seemed to have little actual warmth - or rather the heat value did not seem to match the apparent intensity of the light. In the shadows it was noticeably cold. It was really strange - watching hundreds of people walking around shopping whilst all around them something abnormal was playing out (normalcy bias in action). My 13 year old son, who is highly sensitive to light, is complaining a lot at the moment about the brightness. He gets real physiological symptoms such as headaches and nausea and he says he is starting to experience them daily and is asking for dark glasses more and more (which he says only make a slight difference). Fwiw.

I have noticed the difference in temperature between shadows and the direct sun exposure some time ago. I talked with that with my wife and she confirmed me that she has also notice that.
For example one day it was a cloudy weather. When sun was shining it was so unpleasant hot that you cant stand at direct sun exposure more then few minutes. When clouds cover the sun immediately get much colder.
I noticed that in both cases the air the atmosphere was cold. The direct sun exposure feels very unpleasant but as soon the sun go, its cold. Atmosphere was somehow not affected by the sun or it was very little affected.
During sunny days my children also asks for dark glasses, and my wife have headaches and nausea when she is going from home out to the direct sun light. And its not even summer.While all this happens the air in cold.

I smoked a cigarillo out in the yard yesterday around 3:30PM. There were no clouds and very bright sun (I did notice that it was a bit more "white") but didn't feel warm - the temp was 18 to 19 C. The weird thing is that there would be a slight breeze and it would feel quite chilly - I've noticed this on a couple of other occasions lately. Also we got a few of inches of snow a few days ago - but I'm over 1600 meters above sea level in Armenia, so all these things are in a bit of a "unique" conditions. FWIW.

SeekinTruth said:
I smoked a cigarillo out in the yard yesterday around 3:30PM. There were no clouds and very bright sun (I did notice that it was a bit more "white") but didn't feel warm - the temp was 18 to 19 C. The weird thing is that there would be a slight breeze and it would feel quite chilly - I've noticed this on a couple of other occasions lately. Also we got a few of inches of snow a few days ago - but I'm over 1600 meters above sea level in Armenia, so all these things are in a bit of a "unique" conditions. FWIW.

Good description of the phenomena, SeekinTruth. Very bright sunlight with little heat. Difficult to say what it means, but intriguing none the less.

Mac

Konstantin said:
I have noticed the difference in temperature between shadows and the direct sun exposure some time ago. I talked with that with my wife and she confirmed me that she has also notice that.
For example one day it was a cloudy weather. When sun was shining it was so unpleasant hot that you cant stand at direct sun exposure more then few minutes. When clouds cover the sun immediately get much colder.
I noticed that in both cases the air the atmosphere was cold. The direct sun exposure feels very unpleasant but as soon the sun go, its cold. Atmosphere was somehow not affected by the sun or it was very little affected.
During sunny days my children also asks for dark glasses, and my wife have headaches and nausea when she is going from home out to the direct sun light. And its not even summer.While all this happens the air is cold.
This i noticed, too.
Could increased reflection of solar IR, from an increased cloud cover, due to increased levels of cosmic rays (See svelbard, the danish climatologist), do the trick?

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom