Inuit Elders: "Earth has shifted"

lostinself said:
Same observation about the apparent increase in Sun's brightness. It was like 2 years ago when i started to hear people's complains about how the very intense sunlight makes it difficult to drive a car. Of course nobody ever asked a question why this was the case and why they hadn't have noticed it earlier. Once i tried to google for some info on the topic and all i found was several people getting laughed at on various forums about their "imaginary" observations of a very bright sunlight.

In general, it seems that the climate becomes more extreme in every possible aspect - sun appear to shine brighter, winds blow stronger, weather changes occur in minutes OR droughts/rains linger for months etc.

I wrote about it somewhere on the forum back in 2013... I got SUNBURNED in something like 15 minutes and that is unheard of. I usually don't even burn at all, much less that fast. And it HURT. The sun felt like needles in my skin.

Laura said:
lostinself said:
Same observation about the apparent increase in Sun's brightness. It was like 2 years ago when i started to hear people's complains about how the very intense sunlight makes it difficult to drive a car. Of course nobody ever asked a question why this was the case and why they hadn't have noticed it earlier. Once i tried to google for some info on the topic and all i found was several people getting laughed at on various forums about their "imaginary" observations of a very bright sunlight.

In general, it seems that the climate becomes more extreme in every possible aspect - sun appear to shine brighter, winds blow stronger, weather changes occur in minutes OR droughts/rains linger for months etc.

I wrote about it somewhere on the forum back in 2013... I got SUNBURNED in something like 15 minutes and that is unheard of. I usually don't even burn at all, much less that fast. And it HURT. The sun felt like needles in my skin.

I had been observing the increasing brightness of the sun, at least from 4-5 years ago, and yes, when I comment it to people, ...they had not laugh, but ... they -I assume- do not take it seriously? ... like some days ago, the sun burned but when one was at the building/tree shadow, you need a sweater, because the air was quite cold, it figures to me like the winter sun at spring or summer, too brightly, I noticed too the reflexion/ color impression it gives to objects, the contrast/shadows, its hue was different years back from what I remember. I had found coconut oil quite useful to not get burned, I pretty much use it daily nowadays. Due my job, is necessarily to get out of the building several times a day.

Today, I drive for an hour caught in traffic at the freeway, but we wanted to go to a restaurant out of the city, bad choice when we were caught in traffic, but the sheep was delicious... anyways, I noticed several people selling "sleeves" in order to avoid being burned by the sun, people take advantage of the traffic in order for them to sell its products. I almost buy one for the future, did not buy it because I took with me an -apparently unnecessarily light sweater-, a wake up call from my intuition? -as I call some choices -out of the blue I follow from myself? because it was a quite sunny weather, it was useful to wear it at the right arm, enough to cover me from the sun.

This city usually is known to have warm/hot weather, but I do not remember years back at this season, the need to cover from the sun.

I wonder if something changed in the atmosphere in a way that acts like a magnifying glass for the sunlight coming through?

Oddly enough, I'm reading Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson in Armenian and I read the chapter that says the sun neither heats nor lights a few days ago.

Or the atmosphere really is thinner, which leaves us with less radiation protection. This also would correspond to the increased air plane contrails, popular “chemtrails”.

Avala said:
Or the atmosphere really is thinner, which leaves us with less radiation protection. This also would correspond to the increased air plane contrails, popular “chemtrails”.

What if the increase of cosmic rays due to the failure of the EM field helps to "transmit" burning rays of the sun?

MusicMan said:
I have noticed this also, as it seems to burn the skin more, and also there seems to be a slight angular change in the incident light in the mornings.
It occurred to me that it could be a change in atmospheric conditions as a result of the cumulative gaseous discharges from aircraft passing overhead.
Or maybe, the Earth is moving closer to the Sun..

Oh yeah! Last summer, I got a pretty bad sunburn... wait for it... when it was CLOUDY! I mean, the sun peeked through a few times, but mostly it was masked by the clouds, even if there still was a fair amount of light getting through.

The only time I normally burn is when I'm in direct sunlight for hours.

So, I don't care where things are in the sky - they're definitely not normal, wherever they are.

As I have stated in old postings, The sun used to be golden, a soft golden yellow years ago. Now it appears white. Brighter and more intense. Sunshine years ago seemed to me a softer color, now seems brighter. Oh, I know the mind... Memories can be built but I cannot help but "feel" the suns output has changed. The sunlight used to feel warm, now it feels prickly hot. I know this is a subjective rambling and I cannot/will not back down from "feeling" something has changed. If I was not on this $&@;37$?! IPod, I would dig up the link to an Outer Limits show where a radio transmission of music to suppress pain from the physical change enabling us to live in a blue star light... From an alien civilization that went through that star changing for golden yellow to blue star....
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Al Today said:
As I have stated in old postings, The sun used to be golden, a soft golden yellow years ago. Now it appears white. Brighter and more intense. Sunshine years ago seemed to me a softer color, now seems brighter. Oh, I know the mind... Memories can be built but I cannot help but "feel" the suns output has changed. The sunlight used to feel warm, now it feels prickly hot. I know this is a subjective rambling and I cannot/will not back down from "feeling" something has changed. If I was not on this $&@;37$?! IPod, I would dig up the link to an Outer Limits show where a radio transmission of music to suppress pain from the physical change enabling us to live in a blue star light... From an alien civilization that went through that star changing for golden yellow to blue star....

Music of the Spheres. Great episode. Loved that Outer Limits show as much as The Twilight Zone.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_the_Spheres_(The_Outer_Limits)

NormaRegula said:
Al Today said:

Music of the Spheres. Great episode. Loved that Outer Limits show as much as The Twilight Zone.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_the_Spheres_(The_Outer_Limits)

I remembered that episode with Joshua Jackson - for some reason, I was thinking about that this week. I haven't seen that for over ten years or so. It was a good episode.

Last summer, I got a really bad sunburn from resting my arm on the windowstill while driving. The skin peeled off a couple of days later. It was interesting that I used to do that all the time (resting my arm on the windowstill while driving). It was very bad burn. Earlier this week, I was walking at a local park like I always do after work for the last month, and one day, I got a bad burn on my other arm. I wasn't out for too long and it was very breezy out with small clouds in the sky.

I wonder if comet dust in upper atmosphere would do it. If comets are electric in nature, could the dust have an electrical interaction with earth, creating EM fields which could have a lending effect? Also, maybe the slowing down of the rotation of the earth may be involved. Also we know that things like HAARP messing with the ionosphere, and things like the frequency fence, or that contoured EM grid that the PTB are messing with. The tribes up north may be very sensitive to subtle changes like any of the above that most people wouldn't notice without some kind of instrumentation.

Al Today said:
As I have stated in old postings, The sun used to be golden, a soft golden yellow years ago. Now it appears white. Brighter and more intense. Sunshine years ago seemed to me a softer color, now seems brighter.
You're not the only one who's noticed...

Laura said:
Avala said:

What if the increase of cosmic rays due to the failure of the EM field helps to "transmit" burning rays of the sun?

And not just that, I think (can't say 'I know' since I'm no expert) that it can also affect how we see the Sun, more precise sunlight's 'color'.

Visible light is part of the EM spectre, so is there a logic that any change in the rest of the EM radiation could change the 'look' of the light?

Maybe I'm just blabbing, but brief google search gave some interesting results:

http://www.universetoday.com/18689/color-of-the-sun/
If you could travel into space and look at the Sun without going blind, you’d find that it’s actually white, and not yellow.

. . .

We’re so familiar with the Sun being yellowish-orange, that astronomers will artificially change the color of their images to look more yellowy. But really, the Sun looks like a pure white ball – especially when you’re out in space.

. . .

Our own Sun has a temperature of almost 5800 Kelvin, and when viewed outside of our atmosphere, appears white. in colour.

The white, harsh Sun, as we have it now on the Earth, only filmed from the ISS, high above the surface, atmosphere and, I believe, with much less strong Earth's EM field which should protect us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8MyCVmz6I

This article talks about how the process of a magnetic reversal would cause issues in terms of vulnerability to the sun:

http://extremetech.com/latest/222160-earths-magnetic-field-could-flip-within-our-lifetime-but-dont-worry-we-should-be-ok

Seems to fit the phenomena mentioned above

Just before a rainstorm hits in the summer, people complain about the sun "stinging", as also mentioned in folk saying/wisdom. An EM effect maybe?

Back
Top Bottom