Is Alan Watt Credible?

REVIEW OF ALAN WATT interview -- Part 1 of 3

Review of Alan Watt's two appearances on the Godbox Cafe Podcast
Part 1 of 3.

The MP3s of these interviews are posted on his site _http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.ca

This is paraphrased, not quoted unless quotes appear. There's a little commentary that I did, too. Alan does a lot more sourcing of claims in these appearances, and also goes into his own background, which may answer some questions. It came out near the end of the interview that his "strategy" (as called by the host) is to use the elite's own words, their books, papers, meeting notes, and other documents and publications of their cited heroes, so that his claims cannot be denied by them. I'll also toss in relevant commentary I've heard him do in some of his own podcasts, in which he references, for example, military publications down to the volume and page number. I'll italicize where he names a source. You can note for yourself what is not sourced and I hope that readers (or listeners to the interview) can comment here on whether they know whether something unsourced is true or likely true or whatever. Let's use the power of the network.

Alan Watt's talks are very powerful and have that good old "ring of truth," however, we've learned not to reach conclusions based on "resonance" and "feeling," but rather by critical analysis. We're just trying to discover what the sources are for some of Alan Watt's statements and conclusions. He says basically that he arrived at his understandings through reading and researching old books as well as new, all modern media, correlating information, "connecting the dots" of material encountered with personal experience, interactions with people, etc. Sounds good, so here we go. Preview: he does indeed touch upon the New Age and related topics near the end of this one.

He lived as a child in a mining community in Scotland and noticed the same arguments in every household: food and rent money. With all the centuries of looting and conquest by the British Empire, he wondered how could this be? Where did the money go? He says it all goes to a couple of hundred families in London.

Watt observed early on that the vast majority of working class Britons rented and lived paycheck to paycheck. "I couldn't figure that out," he said. He started looking for answers by studying history from old books dating back to 1700s in local libraries and discovered that history was being changed -- that is, what was in the books was not taught in schools or had been changed in schools. Teachers were astonished when he brought up historical tidbits that they had not been taught either.

He remembered a terrible miner's strike that caused financial hardship and recalled the local MP, an English lord, coming on TV and telling everyone they'd never had it so good, which made him start asking why.

In the UK the class system was clearly alive and well but been exported wherever Britain had gone, including the US and Canada where it was much more camouflaged (claims of classless democratic societies). He discovered that Freemasonry runs Britain, and every major character in his town, where there was a 300-year-old lodge, was a member. His precociousness attracted their attention and he was eventually offered scholarships, a means of recruitment, he says. He turned them down despite the hard sell of "don't you want a good income and your future assured?" He explains his resistance as intuitive -- a negative feeling about the people and a sense that there was more that didn't meet the eye. He said he'd read the biography of someone who attended Oxford who explained being "taken over" by the feeling of entering those hallowed halls -- the astonishing power of the history of the place, such a revered institution. The rituals induce a psychological bonding with the institution and its values. MI5 and MI6 are drawn from Oxford and Cambridge circles.

Note: this reminded me of Noam Chomsky who says that there are great "inducements" to students at top schools to join the system. I say, these inducements of income and status take advantage of the natural STS leanings we have. Most jump at the chance to be guaranteed income and relatively high standing and not to think about the applications of their work. Obviously, most are effectively useful idiots who contribute to expanding the technological and economic power of the PTB. A few are vetted and recruited into inner circles in which higher levels of knowledge about what really goes on are required to do the work or supervise others.

Watt says that wherever Britain went (in its empire-building), it left behind "initiated" institutional leaders involved in Freemasonry -- and if any place was ruled for at least 40 years, it left behind a class system like its own, British culture instilled in the natives, and its preferred "democratic" system. This system is preferred because it appears, on the surface, to be chosen by the people -- excellent cover for a control system. Personal observation: I know this is true of people from, for example, Singapore, which was British, and speaks English today, although the population is 70% ethnic Chinese. I wonder if Singapore, wealthy as it is, desires to align with China given that they strongly promote the learning and speaking of Mandarin.

The origins of this British "democratic" system, truly a class system ruled by an elite, are old. Take for example the libraries that exist for the public and contain only certain kinds of material, and archives that exist for elites -- big difference, says Watt. Professors told him that maybe 1 in 50 profs is given access to an archive. At this point the host stated that in her own research she found certain books in the library database system but were in sealed rooms to which access was prohibited. Watt said that certain authors, approved and "bonded," get access when they are allowed to publish certain information in their books. Watt explained later that certain authors, artists, musicians, poets, etc., are actually funded by the PTB to put out material that assists in predictive programming of the populace.

He says John Dee (sp?) wrote books on the Rosicrucians, the Christian Kaballah, and coined the term "British Empire" back in the 1500s. He approached Queen Elizabeth I with the idea of creating such to be based on a system of "free trade" for those client states who would cooperate. Those who didn't would be blacklisted, economically disadvantaged, and even subject to attack. However, with the free trade came the merging of the local legal system with Britain's to facilitate the "trade," because legal systems revolve primarily around economic systems. Watt says John Dee was also a spy for Elizabeth, "bonded," and his code number was 007. He had the largest library in Britain and did encryption of Masonic codes into books that could be understood by Masons anywhere.

A means of building the navy necessary for empire-building was crown-sanctioned piracy. These "privateers" like Francis Drake helped the queen build wealth to make the empire.

Francis Bacon was another elite who, in his utopian novel, "New Atlantis," envisioned the rise of a new country in the west that would give a new value system to the world. On the surface it would be independent and have a Republican system, but would truly be ruled by an elite living inside mountains or in underground abodes. Bacon wrote that the elite could create any form of vegetable or animal by combining their minutest parts in their laboratories, foreseeing genetic manipulation, and could also control the weather via enormous machines. Watt thinks this was a blueprint for America.

Watt says these ideas sound like Plato, who was a member of the Greek aristocracy who studied in Egypt, where they knew a thing or two about how to govern people. He said Plato's "Republic" envisions the ideal of a guardian elite that intrabreeds, followed by a helper class recruited (for psychopathic traits, says Watt) from a lower class. Out of the helpers would be formed a military class, which in future could be sustained by intrabreeding for qualities of aggression, etc. Plato talked about selectively breeding people to perform specific jobs, such as tall people for apple-picking and short-people for mining -- but it was not only physical traits that Plato believed could be bred, but also mental qualities. I believe it was probably standard for educated elites to study Plato as well as, of course, many other "classical" authors. Watt goes to Plato again and again as the man who envisioned official, top-down, active culture creation by the elite. The culture that is created by the elite, is, of course, pathological in nature.

Watt says Rhodes scholarship was created to recruit the brightest into training for usefulness to the elite in their quest for world unification. (BTW, Cecil Rhodes, for whom the order is named, was one of the great British psychopaths, IMO. He's the guy who exploited British South Africa by mining, started the De Beers diamond corporation, deceived and then massacred the natives of what became Rhodesia, and envisioned slashing a British path from South Africa all the way up to Egypt, butchering whomever necessary. He said that God favored the civilized, epitomized by the white race and the British in particular, which gave Britain the moral authority to take what they wanted in Africa. Heck of a guy, eh?) Rhodes Scholars are chosen not just for brains but for aggressiveness, dispassionate nature, leadership qualities, power of persuasion, etc., and that psychopaths fit the bill best. Psychopaths don't feel empathy, but they study and watch others to become the best actors imaginable. He says such Rhodes scholars are in influential positions everywhere now. (Bill Clinton is one, famously.)

Watt mentioned Henderson & Gillespie Psychiatry studies printed in the '70s among other twentieth century research that identified psychopathy first in street-level psychos who got in trouble with the law because of their need for instant gratification [sounds like Cleckley's case studies]. Progressive research identified the same personality types in politicians [sounds like the concept of successful psychopaths], at which time governments stepped in to cover up this info [resulting no doubt in the lumping of true psychos under the misleading "sociopathic personality disorder" banner. I wish Alan had sourced this gov't action claim.] Brighter psychos tend toward politics and economics because they desire to control and can do it best from such positions. Their Achilles heel, though, is boasting and arrogance. He says that psychopaths worship only those more powerful than they -- the people whose positions they want.

Asked about the Illuminati and Adam Weishaupt, Watt explained that Weishaupt (he who was quoted as saying, "Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe") was but one member of one branch of masonry who "got caught at it." The movement was already in place and much larger than what those Bavarians represented, though often the term Illuminati is used to describe the worldwide elite today.

He says he has some of the old books of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (effectively a royally chartered corporation that plans the future, and the parent organization of the US-based Council on Foreign Relations and others) from the 1930s that spell out "the plan" for our time -- more on that later. He says that research really works because the truth is often told in books that are assumed will be ignored because they are dry, boring, and contain no sex, violence, or happy endings.

He says that no one in the public eye [or behind the scenes, presumably] (that is involved with the grand plan of the Royal Institute and all its affiliate organizations) and with influence hasn't been vetted, trained, tested, etc., over and over. They take their orders and get a time frame for carrying them out. [That statement reminded me of the suggestion that the last space shuttle blow-up over Texas may have been a "hurry it up" warning to the US administration.]

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

REVIEW OF ALAN WATT interview -- Part 2 of 3

(with bits and pieces of his own podcasts tossed in where relevant)
Part 2 of 3.

I think you'll find this is interesting reading, folks, and perhaps opportunities for some short forays into research. As I transcribe my notes, I find myself researching the people Watt is sourcing and adding bits of commentary. Again, things that he is sourcing are italicized. Things that are not italicized are generally things not sourced in these particular talks. It would be great if some of you could comment on these sections if you know anything about the claims. Heck, please comment anyway -- how does all of this strike you, based on what you have already discovered for yourself?

Please keep in mind that Watt jumps around a lot, connecting this dot with that, sometimes more than once. So, don't think that what's given here in any particular paragraph is the full extent of his coverage of the topic in this particular talk. I find that as I transcribe/comment, I see modern-day topics getting hit again and again.

One more note: Watt believes that the top institutions of education, frequently mentioned in connection with sources, are firmly controlled by the elite and are thus pillars of the power structure, and that people with close associations with them are almost certainly working with insider agendas operating. He says that a lot of these people are authors of one kind or another who are using predictive programming {whether or not it is fully conscious, he hasn't yet said} to shape our beliefs and thus the future to the advantage of the controlling elite. This is a pretty well accepted idea, researched a lot here. Stating a source's educational association seems to be used by Watt as a kind of a "heads up" shorthand, OSIT.)

Moving on to how these well-vetted agents of the elite operate, Mr. Watt cited various, scattered examples (I'm sure there are hundreds he could've mentioned), such as Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Harvard-circle, hawkish, former US Nat. Sec. Adviser to Jimmy Carter, adviser to other presidents, author, and continued pundit and frequently consulted "expert" on all things geopolitical. Watt says that Brzezinski's book Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era, which he often quotes, tells quite a bit about what the elite have in store for us regarding a world of electronic mind control and warfare. Such works are examples of "predictive programming," which acclimate us to what the PTB know is coming, so that when it appears, it is recognized and accepted.

He mentioned Second Life, the web-based virtual-reality world that has millions captivated, as an outgrowth of predictive programming. (Personally, I've read about it in mainstream publications myself and have been horrified at the purely materialistic, capitalistic values it instills in kids who are obsessed with it.) Watt says it is an example of how the elite keep our focus away from reality, as with video games, TV, movies, talking on cell phones instead of face-to-face, etc. He says we've always been programmed through fiction, entertainment. I get the idea that he is predicting increasingly technologically advanced virtual reality as the ultimate "circus" (as in bread and circuses) to keep us disengaged from doing or even learning anything about the elite's plans. He says the ultimate goal is a chip implanted in the brain (well beyond the simple one planned for implantation in the arm that merely tracks you and contains all your financial data, etc.) that will eventually be capable of removing a person's mind, and that we'll all be borg-like slaves to the controllers. He mentioned that there are comic-book superheroes already (targeting kids) that have brainchips (anyone know anything about this?), which are designed to make kids want them in the future. He says that the youth are targeted early and that research suggests that if they can be impressed with certain programming early enough, nothing the parents say will break them of it, which is a way of bypassing whole generations.

Watt mentioned that the elite are big on symbology and wordplay that is self-congratulatory in its cleverness. (We've all heard many others point this out, I'm sure -- the eye of Horus, the pyramid, the swastika, etc., etc.). He quoted Albert Pike (prominent 19th century Bostonian, highly active Freemason, and legendarily a Luciferian, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike), whom he says was highly influential in grand planning, "We put things in plain view of the profane, who never understand what they see or hear."

Watt mentioned camouflage techniques used in counterintelligence, such as red herrings, phony dramas, the deliberate cutting down of "conspiracy theorists," etc. These distractions can be pushed by mainstream or alternative media to capture the widest possible audience. He cites Charles Galton Darwin (grandson of Charles Darwin, well-connected Cambridge-circle elite, government weapons developer, and proponent of eugenics and population reduction) as an important PTB agent, who said that people simple mimic what they see and hear. The elite learned long ago how to effect "culture creation" consciously, to their advantage, using this simple technique. CoIntelPro "plants" turn into trends of belief and thought, such as turning "conspiracy theorist" into a dismissive term for historical researchers. Watt says that on behalf of the elite, Darwin wrote The Next Million Years, published in 1953, as propaganda through fiction, which presented a pessimistic view of the future, which would require population reduction. As an example of how the PTB push their agenda through both the political right and left, he tied Darwin's ideas (representing the right) with those of Arthur Koestler, social philosopher, novelist, journalist, lecturer, Communist party member, and also tied up in UK gov't organizations like the BBC, the British Army, Order of the British Empire, etc., though he also spoke out about Nazi atrocities and was thus considered "lefty"). A contemporary of C.G. Darwin, Koestler authored Ghost in the Machine, and supported pursuing world peace through control of the population, including every method from lobotomy to chemical injection to specially engineered viruses, all to "burn out" those parts of the brain responsible for aggression. Watt says Koestler thought these were all great ideas. Koestler eventually participated in Timothy Leary's (another Harvardite) drug experiments, which Watt claims were just another method of separating youth from parents and utlimately designed to keep people focused on false panaceas.

Watt says that the idea that overpopulation is a danger that would have to be dealt with, goes back to Robert Malthus, Cambridge-circle elite, late 18th, early 19th century demographer and political economist, who planted this notion (in his An Essay on the Principle of Population, published in 1798, which had a kind of fear-mongering idea that a "Malthusian catastrophe" would eventually result because population grows geometrically while food supply grows only arithmetically. According to Wikipedia, "Malthus favoured moral restraint (including late marriage and sexual abstinence) as a check on population growth. However, it is worth noting that Malthus proposed this only for the working and poor classes. Thus, the lower social classes took a great deal of responsibility for societal ills, according to his theory. In his work An Essay on the Principle of Population, he proposed the gradual abolition of poor laws. Essentially what this resulted in was the promotion of legislation which degenerated the conditions of the poor in England, lowering their population but effectively decreasing poverty." I think Watt is saying that we see the results of these old ideas playing out today.) In mentioning Global Warming, Watt appears to be saying that it is a "Malthusian catastrophe" scenario being pushed by the PTB to "unite" us for purposes of control. Anyway, Watt does say that the elite are working on means to depopulate the planet for their own benefit. Says that in this "technotronic" age in which one person with a computer can do work that formerly required many, large populations are not needed to sustain the elite.

Watt says counterintelligence techniques are well documented by folks such as Lawrence of Arabia who trained at Cambridge as a spy. He says they employ thousands of collectors of gossip and other information from the public to guage how well PTB-introduced topics (via the media) are being discussed and accepted. Also, if info dangerous to the elite sprouts up, the PTB instruct their paid-for opposition (straw man opposition) to take that info and spin it into fantastic stories (mixing the fact with disinformation) that has a couple of effects. It inflames the followers of those opposition leaders into actions that betray them as opposers of the PTB, so they can be tracked and if necessary, dealt with. It also turns off people who recognize the spin as outlandish and ludicrous. Watt says they put the fact into the hands of someone who appears to be "on the ball," who then spins it crazily, so that when believers and followers repeat it in public, they get the reaction, "you're crazy" or "you must be one of those reptilian guys" (someone who believes in shape-shifting reptiles ruling the world -- a clear dismissal of David Icke), then dismissal of the topic, throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Watt says that there are continually new "common enemy" stories planted by the PTB, always seeking one that will be believable to the mainstream. He says that things like "the reptilian agenda," stories of alien invasion via spaceships, and other cosmic-doom ideas were planted by the PTB themselves, so that they could be adopted by people in certain movements (we know some of these, right?), though he claims that their own studies show that these scenarios would not work to convince and thus distract enough people, and were thus "abandoned" (though we know that they persist, big time, anyway. I would really like to see Alan's sources for these particular claims. I hope he mentions them at some point.).

Watt mentions the famous Tavistock Institute often, which he says is a think tank of social engineering for the PTB. He says Aldous Huxley worked for Tavistock as a pusher of programming through fiction and who said that 60% of the public are "instantly suggestible," another 20% can be made to believe anything just as much, with a little more work, but 20% couldn't be manipulated this way. Thus, 80% of the population will believe anything they are told if it comes from authoritative sources (authority figures, "experts") and is repeated over and over. (Based on what we observe, I think 80% is an underestimate!)

Watt says that the reptilian agenda story was intended to discredit psychological research that showed that psychopaths have run the world throughout history. He says "reptilian" is a slang term for that part of the brain that houses our base instincts such as survival, reproduction, etc. So, there was a deliberate attempt to associate the very real use of "reptilian" brain in actual scientific research with the outlandish "reptilian" agenda.

*** TO BE CONTINUED *** More to come about counterintelligence, how the PTB get things done, New Age fatalism, how science and technology are being used on us now, present conditions, and future predictions based on all this history and current trends.

AdPop said:
He says the ultimate goal is a chip implanted in the brain (well beyond the simple one planned for implantation in the arm that merely tracks you and contains all your financial data, etc.) that will eventually be capable of removing a person's mind, and that we'll all be borg-like slaves to the controllers. He mentioned that there are comic-book superheroes already (targeting kids) that have brainchips (anyone know anything about this?), which are designed to make kids want them in the future. He says that the youth are targeted early and that research suggests that if they can be impressed with certain programming early enough, nothing the parents say will break them of it, which is a way of bypassing whole generations.
Regarding brainchips I bet every real science-fiction fan could point his finger at William Gibson and his most famous novel - Neuromancer.

Here are some things I thought we might want to notice...

William Gibson said:
I was born on the coast of South Carolina, where my parents liked to vacation when there was almost nothing there at all. My father was in some sort of middle management position in a large and growing construction company. They'd built some of the Oak Ridge atomic facilities, and paranoiac legends of "security" at Oak Ridge were part of our family culture. There was a cigar-box full of strange-looking ID badges he'd worn there. But he'd done well at Oak Ridge, evidently, and so had the company he worked for, and in the postwar South they were busy building entire red brick Levittown-style suburbs. We moved a lot, following these projects, and he was frequently away, scouting for new ones.

source - http://www.williamgibsonbooks.com/source/source.asp
Alex Burns said:
While it’s common knowledge that many Golden Age science fiction writers were
advocates, the fact that key stories were shaped by Futures Studies discourses is less
appreciated. Isaac Asimov’s Foundation trilogy (1951-53) featured Hari Seldon’s
psychohistory (a predictive tool of civilization evolution, drawing on socio-economic
baselines and mass group behaviour). Asimov’s vision was shaped by late 1940s
operations research, cross-impact assessments, and statistical methods of time/series
analysis and statistical regression. Novels by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle reflected
the application of Futures Studies by planners for nuclear warfare scenarios and macro-
economic/monetary policies. J.G. Ballard’s mythopoeic future was imprinted by his
Shanghai childhood and World War II internment by the Japanese, the 1960s media and
Apollo space program. Science fiction literature’s ability to reshape Futures Studies
became clear when William Gibson’s Neuromancer (1984) created a social space that
accelerated the Internet’s emergence.
Olaf Stapledon’s Last and First Men (1930) and
Star Maker (1937) influenced a generation of Futures Studies advocates, including Jack
Sarfatti and Esalen’s Physics-Consciousness Research Group.

source - http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:7uKxnib6RV8J:foresightinternational.com.au/resources/The_Foresight_Principle_Review.pdf+william+gibson+predictive+programming&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=39
The internet is the network linking computers on a worldwide scale. This 'net', as it is often called enables each computer user to interact with other computers through the existing telecommunications network (phone lines, satellite connections, cable), without consideration of distances or borders. This system, gave birth to the notion of 'Cyberspace', term created by the writer William Gibson in his book Neuromancer and defined as "a consensual hallucination experienced daily by millions of legitimate operators, in every nation"

source - http://www.academicdb.com/communication_laws_regulations_-_when_if_at_all_is_4247/
Mark Winokur said:
However, we may look closer to home -- or the workplace -- to find another kind of total experience in the making, for which the virtual worlds of Neuromancer or The Matrix (1999) are at present simply metaphors. Conceived both as more than simply surveillance but still less than a total experience, the Internet as a technology is itself gradually being assimilated into at least two bits of new-technology hardware: the personal digital assistant (PDA), and the cell phone. Even the name of the latter device suggests Foucault's notion that each citizen inhabits her/his own prison cell. Both devices are quickly assimilating other communications and representational devices as well: email, the pager, the digital camera, the video camera, the tape recorder, global positioning systems, and the video game. When the problem of screen size is solved (perhaps by the addition of video glasses, making all individual movement an extension of surfing the Net as driving has become an extension of the cell phone), William Gibson's cyberspace as the experience of total immersion will be more than realized.

source - http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=371
Dan Simmons said:
I’m honored to have made the acquaintance of such writers as William Gibson and Bruce Sterling, some of our earliest cyberspace prognosticators. I remember about 1984 – I’d just begun publishing in earnest – when my friend Ed Bryant came back from some convention and told me about these radical new writers who were calling themselves cyberpunks and who rattled on about a virtual computer environment called cyberspace. Ed said that these guys dressed in black leather, wore dark shades even in dim rooms, and that their attitudes tended to arrive twenty minutes before they did. He also said that they were cool – an adjective I’d never before heard used to modify an SF writer – and they called their cyberpunky predilections The Movement.

(snip)

In later years, I was lucky enough to make the acquaintance of most of the original cyberpunks and found most of them to be thoughtful, quiet people – although “talking to� (i.e. listening to) Bruce Sterling in an hour’s conversation gives one precisely the kind of expanding-brain migraine that interlocutors used to report after listening to Buckminster Fuller.

source - http://www.dansimmons.com/news/message/2007_01.htm
When I think about implants and the fact that in the past I was really thinking they were cool I trace that idea directly to Gibson's book. I read it in my mid teens and since then I was expecting, even craving for this kind of future. I even remember few talks with my friend where I compalined how our reality is "lagging" behind ideas and how I couldn't wait for implants to be freely available...

Well, little did I know back then.

To give you some example - people get impressed and "programmed" by Gibson's writting up to this day:

Michael Kadel said:
Over the past few weeks I've been working my way through all the William Gibson books. His first three are set at some point in the future and I like all his predictive details. For instance, people have little slots behind their ear into which they can insert little disks of information which he calls Microsofts. In the 80s, when the book was written, Microsoft was no where near the powerhouse it is today. He also uses the term The Matrix in roughly the same way the movie The Matrix uses it. Those kinds of things are cool.

source - http://kadel.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html

AdPop , thanks for review of Mr Watt, I have read about 5 transcripts of radio shows.
I would like to know if you have come across anything he say's about
"What to do about the situation" so far I have found nothing.
note: he also says on his front page if you wanna talk about reptilians go to the zoo.
He also says that alot of what he's talking about has been in the planning for
hundreds if not thousands of years, could he at least mention reincarnation? ( not that I have found)

<< I would like to know if you have come across anything he say's about "What to do about the situation" so far >>

I'm getting there, in the next part.

<< could he at least mention reincarnation? >>

No. He won't acknowledge any belief in religious or spiritual concepts at all -- not that I've seen. All religion, in his estimation, is a control mechanism, including New Age beliefs. To me, it's more odd that he also doesn't mention UFOs (not that I've heard), because research of the kind he says he does, albeit on 20th-21st century documents only, indicates with hardly anything less than certainty, that they exist. See Richard Dolan's books, for instance. Unless Mr. Watt has discovered something that proves that UFOs are human-made and that their legend has been expanded deliberately as a distraction, it seems that he's missing a major puzzle-piece. Maybe he's just not gone there yet, but I get the feeling that his strategy is to stick with nuts & bolts, material world, psychological explanations for the mess we're in, which, admittedly, can go a long way. There is a lot there. Where it all comes from and how it got started is not his thing, at least not at present, not that I've heard.

I don't think that it's entirely impossible to convince people of millennia-old conspiracies even with the problem of such a short human life span (his best attempt that I've heard is that power and money are an unbreakable addiction to psychopaths, and they are in-breeding, so they will carry on regardless), but I do think that's a weak link -- it leaves an avenue of dismissal open to people he's trying to educate.

WEAK LINK ya right .

I came across this from what he calls a blurb
(titled sentient asylum for a depraved new world) June 27 2007

For those who can handle thinking,and the enjoyment of being able to reason and think,
the time is running short,because the war ,really , is stepping on them. The ones who are awake,
and I don't mean just awake to their part in the system,their time period changing. I mean those
who understand the overall picture-past,present and future.
There's a joy in being awake. There's a joy in breaking free from all the indoctrination.
There's a joy in understanding the esoteric side of things and being able to apply them to
what is happening.

REVIEW OF ALAN WATT interview -- Part 3 of 3

(with bits and pieces of his own podcasts tossed in where relevant)
Part 3 of 3.

Alan Watt says that governments are teaming with agencies using various levels of science and technology. (We know about the extreme compartmentalization of gov'ts, such that one deliberately perpetrates an agenda and than an inferior one is tasked with battling it, like the "drug war," etc.). He claims personally to have been phone-tapped, had the brakes in his car cut, been surveilled by a man with night-vision equipment, and victimized by an arson attempt on his home. He says that every person everywhere has been profiled since 1952 (which agrees with the C's statement that every American is on file with the FBI and that a supercomputer in Belgium holds data on everyone).

When asked how the elite could escape the pollution, disease, EM beaming, etc. that affected us all, he mentioned levels of technology above public awareness, but that the elite had access to. He said that there are various slips of information published that might go unnoticed by the public but not to the careful watcher, such as that politicians and their families in Canada have access to special health care in military hospitals, and that the same was true in Britain. He says that there are various protections and antidotes to the world's poisons that the public don't know about, but that protect the elite either through immunization, cleansing, or otherwise fixing. They always have more than we do, and they are always a step (or more) ahead

He mentioned the folly of those who think that technology will save us. How could it, when the average person has no say in the direction it is being developed. How could it save us when it is being used against us and it is the elite who are directing the development.

On the subject of NGOs and "charitable foundations," Watt says that they often carry out the agenda of the elite without scrutiny and that they are often actually funded by the elite or their cronies. He spoke of the Reese Commision. In 1950s the US Congress wanted to know why large, tax exempt foundations like those named after Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller, seemed to be funding "left wing" organizations. Rep. Carroll Reese was appointed to find out. He asked Ford and was told that every principle employed there was ex-OSS or ex-CIA and that the foundation took its orders from the White House. (I was able to verify by a quick search the purpose of the Reese Commission, but not the revelatory bit about executive-branch control -- not that it isn't correct, it just didn't jump out at me when I looked).

Carroll Quigley said that for 50 years there's been a parallel gov't -- a private one that recognized that nothing could get done quick enough under the overt two-party system -- and that the agenda of this private gov't was to lead the population toward a new feudalism, presumably with corporate leaders and their government cronies in the positions of the old feudal lords.

Watt says he read all the old books dealing with popular revolutions from times before, during, and after the actual happenings. From these and other sources, he learned that cultural changes are traceable. He says that the CIA from the 50s onward (perhaps earlier) has been active in conscious culture creation, and has had a Department of American Culture, which founded artistic movements such as nihilistic art and other trends designed to separate the generations. (I've heard before that rock & roll was deliberately popularized for this purpose -- that it was the first time in history that kids had a different music from their parents). Watts says that the CIA funded chosen authors, poets, and other artists. (This all ties in with the Tavistock Institute stuff, who are supposedly the modern culture-creation pioneers.) Watt claims that Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick were among those funded by the elite and that both had masonic agendas that are revealed in the books/movies 2001 and 2010. 2001 supposed marks the beginning of the final phase, final push toward world government (the 9/11 event was the official kick-off), and that 2010 is the year in which the continents would be unified (EU, African Union, Asian Union, NA Union would be in place).

Watt explains how easy it is to change culture. Simply fool one generation that what they see is to be believed and they will fail to warn their children about the control matrix. Then, the children will take it all for granted as natural, unquestioning -- "it's that simple." The Tavistock technique, predictive programming, familiarizes the public with new concepts via fiction and other entertainment, so that when they they come along in real life, they seem familiar and predictable. Watt says predictability of public behavior might be called the chief agenda of the PTB. They control through knowledge of predictability. And in fact it is when people step out of line with routine that they are "noticed" and watched more closely.

Watt says the New Age movement that started in the 1800s with PTB sources really got going last century and is now a program moving at full steam. He says that the New Age "turns off the mind to reality." (Hard to deny that we do see a lot of that, and that topic is a major one of this part of the forum.)

Watt says that it is declassified information (though not specified) that the CIA and MI5/6 are very close, even as one, and have traded techniques and agendas of culture creation to "harmonize" the cultures of the Western world. We now all watch the same top movies, listen to the same music, dress the same way, eat the same fast food, etc.

More on culture-creation. Watt says that motorcycle gangs, for example, as they are today didn't exist until that Marlon Brando movie, in the wake of which, in "monkey see, monkey do" fashion, gangs of malcontents formed them. Acceptance of abortion was engineered by creating promiscuity to aggravate the problem of unwanted pregnancies beginning in the 1920s. Then prohibition made booze and sex even more desirable to the young as it was "taboo" yet still known to be widely engaged in.

Watt talks about writings of Bertrand Russell frequently. Says Russell wrote on behalf of PTB about a variety of desirable means to the PTB's ends, such as weakening of the family unit and eugenics/selective breeding. "The world state will be your reward," he allegedly wrote.

What about the future? Watt thinks we'll be hearing about world gov't openly soon. By 2010 the North Amer. Union will be in effect. The PTB will need to bring enough chaos (or perception thereof) upon us to make such things wanted (for security, no doubt). Once we're just a step away from world gov't, the PTB fully expects, and have stated such, that there will be 30 years of social unrest and adjustment to the really major social changes that will be heaped upon us once control is strong enough. Changes to take place in this 30-year period include no more paychecks, but a system of credits for food and services allotted each week, that can be used or not within that week, but not saved up (no possibility of accumulation of any kind of credit wealth for ordinary folks) -- to be accomplished by cards or implantable RFID chips. Says some states and parts of the UK have already started talking about legislation to chip the elderly infirm (for their benefit), then it will move on to other kinds of medical patients, army rangers, then whole armies, then other special groups, on and on until the majority have them.

No more American Dream of home ownership, but in accordance with the ideas of Russell, a "world of renters." (I could see a housing collapse playing into this, if there are enough homeless and/or bankrupt.) Watt says eventually brainchips will be introduced that have a protoplasmic-material sheath that will insure no tissue rejection, but that will integrate with the nervous system. He says he has 600 pages of meeting notes from world meeting of scientists at Loyola Univ. 5-6 years ago, pulled from library before they removed it. They discussed the brainchip and how it will both transmit and receive data. He says the regional supercomputers are already in place and networked and will be able to program people to do any task. He cited other studies from various publications about what the technology can already do, most of it pioneered under the guise of helping the disabled. The scientists cited the only remaining problem is to convince the public to accept it and that it can be accomplished through predictive programming: novels, TV shows, movies, etc., in which the chip is portrayed as positive. It will happen, he says -- just look at the way people queue up for flu shots and even fight each other over them.

Watt predicts that, as a means of exerting control, electric power will become intermittent, like it is in many nations of the world. We'll be told there's not enough energy to go around, so we'll have to cut back or get rationed. We'll simply believe it and adapt to it. The same will happen with food. Once one generation adapts to this new state of affairs (and the constant reminder that they need gov't to provide for them), future generations will know it as the new normal. Intermittent power, food shortages, gov't-issued food credits, no option to reject the money system, but must only work, produce, and consume. In overt slavery, the master employ a class who are allowed some additional freedoms and privileges for managing/overseeing the slaves. But if you know you're a slave, you don't do your best, you know there's no way out, your production is low. It's better for the PTB if you don't know you're a slave. If you think you're working for yourself, for personal reward, that you can attain freedom (and we always equate freedom with money), and you've been told you can do anything -- even become president -- by working hard, then you produce a lot more. (So, it behooves the elite to make the illusion as convincing as possible to us.)

More on religion and the New Age. He says the Bible's Revelation, the New Age, people like Zecharia Sitchin all contribute to "fatalism" because they deal with prophecies that people are led to believe. (Of course, the whole ETs saviorism topic that I investigate is about this, in a nutshell.) Claims Sitchin is a member of the Ashmolean Society, ostensibly archaeological, but actually high Masonic, wrapped up with British intelligence agencies. He says there are tremendous psychological programs underway to lead people into mysticism, which is a great way to disable their minds from rational thought. He also seems to link New Age talk of "vibrations" and "good vibrations overtaking the world" with the mind-control beams being used. Remember that Brzcinzski said in Between Two Ages that "soon, this technology will be used on whole populations without their being aware of it, unaware that their thoughts are not theirs -- their ideas and that which they are compelled to do were not theirs -- they'd simply obey, obliviously. With tweaks of the frequency, it's easy to make people placid, or excited, or happy, or angry.

Watt mentioned talking on radio programs that have agendas and/or beliefs that he doesn't agree with, and says that the hosts know it. Not only does he disagree with many points of their platforms but also doesn't endorse the fear-based products sold by their advertisers. (Listen to RBN for about ten minutes if you don't know what this means.) He says not to buy into survivalism, don't buy loads of junk and live in fear. Consider the catastrophe scenarios. Most will involve forcing you to leave your home and you won't be able to cart stuff with you anyway. The PTB are driving people toward cities anyway. (I recently heard that 50+% of Earth population is projected to be urban within about 40 years.)

The Club of Rome, in one of its own books (unspecified), published a decision to use weather as the common enemy to unite mankind. (The implication is that the global warming issue is part of this effort.) Again, world unification via alignment by terror and fear against a common enemy is an old idea, going back to John Dewey who lectured on the subject, thinking it was great. Science fiction writers early in last century, paid by the PTB, cranked out alien invasion scenarios that included unification of mankind against the threat. HG Wells War of the Worlds was part of this campaign, and Orson Welles's radio version was a psychological warfare test observed by psych researchers at Princeton Univ. Other unifying threats have included comets and other NEOs, promoted via movies like Deep Impact. (We see a plethora of doomsday-scenario shows on The History Channel today.) But weather will be the one that prevails because the PTB have control over the weather.

Chemtrails were developed as a bio-warfare weapon, to carry viruses and bacteria, but were discovered to have the ability to warm or cool the atmosphere. Then it was discovered that placing metallic elements in the spray, the clouds could be used to bounce signals over fantastic distances. HAARP does this. There are 54 HAARP installations that he says have been admitted to (no source mentioned for this) and probably mobile ones, too. HAARP is mentioned in the UN treaty on weather warfare in the 1970s. The treaty states that it cannot be used when states war with each other, but says nothing about not using it on the civilian populations of its owners.

Watt does have a few suggestions about what to do about all this. He explains the problem: there has always been a dominant minority who believe that their rule is the natural order of things. The inbreed not to just to keep power in the family but to keep the psychopathic gene alive. They think they're enlightened because they can see through the cons that they themselves have perpetrated upon the rest of us. The public, who've never been able to figure things out, are inferior. Through taxation of our efforts we've funded enormous militaries and weaponry that are used to maintain the status quo for the elite and to advance their agenda, both overtly through WMD and covertly through mind-control technology. Watt says, "It's not just a pathocratic, psychopathic, inbred culture at the top, running the show -- you have a psychopathic culture created by them that everyone else adopts." (This is, of course, Lobescewski's view.) Watt suggests that nothing can change until people recognize this fact. He says we need to talk to each other, instead of into our cell phones. Take your education and knowledge and try to inform those who are asking questions, those who recognize that something's wrong. Ask what a human life is worth -- not talking about morals -- morals are just the codes given to a particular generation at a time -- they can be changed, replaced, etc. Consider the human instinct, the conscience that really dictates right/wrong no matter what experts try to instill in you. Conscience can't be totally obliterated as long as we're still human (and here he's talking about non-psychopaths, of course).

So, for Watt, it seems to be all about simply getting the information out there.

*** END ***

Adpop said:
He claims personally to have been phone-tapped, had the brakes in his car cut, been surveilled by a man with night-vision equipment, and victimized by an arson attempt on his home. He says that every person everywhere has been profiled since 1952 (which agrees with the C's statement that every American is on file with the FBI and that a supercomputer in Belgium holds data on everyone).
Of course, you realize, that this is an enormous red flag. If 'they' wanted him gone - he would be gone. This is just a minor point among very many when reading what you've posted. Apologies to those of you that think this guy is 'the real deal' - but there is something amiss here. I'll work on articulating what it is, but for right now, all I can say is there is a major, yet admittedly subtle and well-disguised, disinformation vibe going on here. fwiw

There's some truth here, but every time I've heard or read Watt, there's something undefined bugging me. It's a triple blind thing, nothing overt, but there's something niggling at me, deeper than usual with the usual suspects.

I'm throwing my hat in the ring on this one, it's bugging me.

Another red flag (in addition to what Anart has mentioned) is Watt's speaking with absolute authority as if he has all the questions already answered. I get the impression that FOR HIM there is "nothing new under the sun" (a phrase he likes to use). Then there is his focus on masonry (and he does not talk about Israel), as if symbolism is 'evil' (I may be wrong but that's the impression I get from him). Nature speaks symbolically. There is nothing 'evil' about it apart from those who use it for control and power (Watt may even agree with this but I get the opposite impression when I listen to his podcasts) Then his mentioning of 'the pathocracy' and psychopaths. When did he start talking about psychopaths? Did he talk about it in his earlier interviews? It would be interesting to compare his earlier talks with his newer ones. No doubt, he is familiar with this site from his talking about psychopaths but he does not mention it. That's another big red flag. Then there is his talk about the weather, as if it is all controlled by the 'evil Masons' (totally ignoring the possibilities expressed in the Wave about the Hyperkinetic Sensate Wave, transdimensional effects, and it's possible effects on the atmosphere.. Once again he knows all the answers and once again there is (to quote him again) "nothing new under the sun."

kenlee said:
When did he start talking about psychopaths? Did he talk about it in his earlier interviews? It would be interesting to compare his earlier talks with his newer ones.
in november '06 i posted this:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1382.msg13672#msg13672

while i am by no means an expert on watt (or a regular listener), it seems that he was willing to talk about the topic at least as far back as 8 months ago.

AdPop: thanks for your analysis. most welcomed.

i read watt as someone with good intentions. how much purposeful/unwitting disinfo he spreads is hard to quantify.
it also seems to me that he avoids 'polarizing' topics like israel or UFO's in order to alienate as few listeners as possible so he can get his message out to as many as possible.

on a 'trustworthy' scale from 0 to 10 -- 10 being the absolute unvarnished unfiltered truth, 9 being SOTT and 0 being FOX news -- i'd rate him a 7
:D

kenlee wrote: << Another red flag (in addition to what Anart has mentioned) is Watt's speaking with absolute authority as if he has all the questions already answered. I get the impression that FOR HIM there is "nothing new under the sun" (a phrase he likes to use). >>

Yes, well we all know from our concept of "the work" how dangerous it is to growth to believe that you have all the answers about something.

anart wrote: << Of course, you realize, that this is an enormous red flag. If 'they' wanted him gone - he would be gone. This is just a minor point among very many when reading what you've posted. Apologies to those of you that think this guy is 'the real deal' - but there is something amiss here. I'll work on articulating what it is, but for right now, all I can say is there is a major, yet admittedly subtle and well-disguised, disinformation vibe going on here. >>

Not sure I see the red flag other than the fact that we suspect that "taps" (as commonly conceived) are not necessary and Watt should know that. The activity that he says he's noted could be perpetrated against anyone but might go unnoticed -- there is also no way to know if any of it was mistaken by him for something else entirely, especially the attempted-arson claim. Trying to be fair here, I'm sure I could imagine all kinds of sinister "threats" if I try. It may be worth noting that Watt didn't offer any of this unprompted, but was asked specifically by an interviewer if he has noted any "threat" against him. I have noticed that whenever this question of perceived threat is put to any "whistle-blower" type, the answer is always unsatisfying and somehow weird. This started for me when I heard the question put to Bob Lazar, who then told the story about a car pulling up beside him on a highway ramp and firing a shot at him before disappearing. I mean, what the heck was that all about?

<< if they wanted him gone, he'd be gone >> Well, sure, but, logically, the fact that he's not gone doesn't mean that his voice is appreciated by the PTB. That conclusion comes from the fact that Laura or any others who speak out loudly and clearly are not yet gone. There's no reason to believe he's any more of a "threat" to the PTB than any other researcher who is communicating findings. There is reason to believe that he'd be watched more closely, though, if he's on the level. What's inconsistent and troubling is the apparent ease with which Watt is getting his message out and gathering allies/supporters. Could it be only because he stays away from mysticism, hyperdimensionality, and other things that some people cannot grasp and are hard to make a case for? I don't know. Could it also be the arrogance of the PTB perhaps believing that it's too late, their plans are unstoppable, and that this kind of speaking out just doesn't matter anymore? I'm not defending Watt here, just trying to consider possibilities. Lots to consider.

Iconoclast wrote: << how much purposeful/unwitting disinfo he spreads is hard to quantify >>

Exactly. This is precisely what we're trying to get at, or find out. But, what is this disinfo? See, it could be in any of a hundred statements that aren't specifically sourced. But, then again, how important are the details of those statements and whether or not people believe them? Could be incredibly important, or not. I don't know. Watt's focus seems to be to explain, in believable, nuts and bolts ways, how it can be that we are unwitting slaves to a dominant minority and nothing much more. He brushes off things mystic as unknown, and sticks only to what he says he has figured out. This is really quite an interesting case.

Let's keep listening and talking because the power of the network is bound to turn something up, be it positive or negative.

Though I am not familiar with Allan Watt, I am appreciating and enjoying the Reviews. Examining what's being put out in the 'alternative' media on these subjects is good protective knowledge. Thank you, Adpop.
Regardless of what his "strategy" might be, here's what catches my attention, a flag of some color, something that comes out along with talk of Masons and Illuminati:
He says there are tremendous psychological programs underway to lead people into mysticism, which is a great way to disable their minds from rational thought. He also seems to link New Age talk of "vibrations" and "good vibrations overtaking the world" with the mind-control beams being used.
Sorry, but in the context of just re-reading 'Lucifer and the Pot of Gold..." (Wave), and just my own experience and common sense, statements like these don't make sense nor ring true. This confusing kind of (really, know-it-all - as someone previously observed) language/lecturing makes me want to change channels quick, leave the room, whatever.
Didn't see any mention of 'multi-dimensionality/-density', not his "program/strategy" I guess. I just don't get what drives or motivates some of these people. Power? Money? Fame on the Conspiracy circuit? Just un-initiated hemispherically-imbalanced STS?
Anyone, any thoughts?

AdPop said:
Let's keep listening and talking because the power of the network is bound to turn something up, be it positive or negative.
After listening to 2-3 podcasts I found his talks quite interesting so I thought I'd carry on with intrigue using it as an exercise to pick up on any alarm bells that might sound. He seems to churn them out pretty much daily, if you were an avid listener you'd find it hard to keep up and find the time to question/research everything he claims. I've listened to about 10-15 of his podcasts over the last few weeks, I'm still left undecided as to disinfo or not at present, each time I mull it over I can't help thinking of the following little niggles in the back of my mind:

1) Although he's producing a lot of podcasts (2 or 3 some days) he often repeats himself, when he does I find it almost word for word sometimes, even to the extent that I ask myself if I've already listened to this podcast before. I wonder if this really is a sign he's just repeating a lot of material from memory he's picked up elsewhere, as this is something I do myself sometimes (and notice in others). If discussing with friends something I recall I've briefly read about, that snippet of information tends to come out very similar time and again. Yet if you know the full story, the facts or details etc about something you don't tend to sound like a parrot each time you say them, you express your knowledge/thoughts on the fly, although your saying the same thing, it tends to come out differently.

2) He generally comes across very passive as not to pressure, letting people talk over him and cut him off. But then there's been the odd time on radio shows where suddenly his personality has suddenly become the opposite, he's become dominant, talking over the presenter even in idle chit chat. This dominance added with a tone of authority comes out a lot when he brings up the mere thought of reptilian ties to anything, even as far as belittling the listener who dare think it. Is this the wolf in sheep's clothing?

3) Although he covers a lot of subjects, sometimes things are skimmed that he could easily go into detail but chooses not to. If you're producing several podcasts a week and find your having to repeat yourself then you have plenty of time for detail. For example, a favourite "...they are spraying the skies again I see...seems to be increasing each week..." this starts off several podcasts just as a passing comments, then once on the subject he once mentioned, "...you can easily pick up the frequency of haarp on short wave radio, I do it all the time..." well if so, what's the frequency? Why neglect to mention it?

4) Lastly, his main website's, what's with the worst font colours in existence and lame pictures? The guy says he's not good with computers, this doesn't mean you take all that time to select each heading of text, then changing it's colour to something more offensive than the last. For me, these and other similar sites (made to look like a colour blind 10 year old has created them), always make me think of those scam e-mails (asking to transfer you money from Aftrica or somewhere as they have no bank account), they have purposely really poor grammar (a lot worse than mine :)) and spelling mistakes to fool the ego into dropping it's defences, giving a false sense of having the upper hand to draw you in. What's wrong with using the template you get with most web packages if you don't have a clue or the time?

R.

Ringo said:
when he does I find it almost word for word sometimes, even to the extent that I ask myself if I've already listened to this podcast before. <snip> For example, a favourite "...they are spraying the skies again I see...seems to be increasing each week..."
This is a rather skeptical take (shock!) - but from your description, it almost sounds hypnotic - repeating exactly the same thing over and over - could there be an NLP aspect to what he is saying? 'seems to be increasing each week' - really sounds like a very loaded 'it's hopeless' prompt - especially if it is repeated often.

The dominance coming out doesn't surprise me since he speaks in such a 'I know the answer' way - if he were truly passive, (or even really clued in) he wouldn't speak that way - it seems there is something else here.

The most obvious 'something else' is that he understands the power of sounding passive to people who don't initially want to believe what you say - contrary to alex jones methodology, the truth of the matter is that if you allow most people to think you are not emotionally invested in what you are saying, they are more likely to let it sink in a bit - to decide for themselves as it were, while considering what you are saying - instead of just hearing some wound up 'preacher type' - that's for most normal human beings, at least to my understanding. fwiw

Back
Top Bottom