Is the bright white light and tunnel an alien trap for discarnate spirits?

luke wilson said:
As per Laura... she's well protected there in the French enclave!! The only obstacle on her path are the gaining years but she has got at least a solid 30 left! :D Hopefully by then the project has reached a formidable and unstoppable level!

Well, it's not an enclave, and gaining years is far from the only obstacle on our path. But yeah, there may be a point reachable where it's a 'done deal'. Until then, hyper-vigilance on all fronts. :D

Up front I apologize for jumping in here. I am compelled to make a statement. Seems that many are looking forward for 4D. To hell with 3D. Can't blame y'all, all pretty much sucks around here nowadays. Terror in the situation and all that. What do I know? Nothing...

I have spoken of a few recurring dreams, (with a point), a few times and I wanna say it again:

Reminds me of two dreams I got to tell you about.

Happy Dream: :)

Ever been at an amusement park? In my dream, I am with my wife, surround by a multitude of friends. Waiting in line for the roller coaster. We're all very excited. Laughing, joking, smiling...

After some time, finally, my turn to get in the car. I get into the car and the roller coaster begins to move. I look next to me and my wife is not there. I quickly look to the attendant and see my wife still waiting in line, next in line waving to me and smiling a big ole smile. The roller coaster begins it's climb. I do not remember the ride. As the roller coaster ride ends, returns to the station and comes to a stop, I see my wife next in line. The attendant says for me to stay seated while my wife climbs in and sits next to me. We smile and laugh, oh the excitement! As the roller coaster begins to move, making its ascent, I turn towards my wife and say to her: "It's okay honey, I will find you there". And I did find her here and here we are...
edit: oh yeah, and then we get back in line for another ride!

Not so Happy Dream: :cry:

I'm always in some school. I can never find my locker. Can never find my books. Don't know where my classroom is. Always lost. I'm always trying to get it together. Get my books to study. Find my class. And when I do find my class, I keep thinking about why I know nothing of the work. Seems I skip class and feel absolutely terrible. This dream motivates but I feel I always fall short...

luke wilson said:
Hopefully by then the project has reached a formidable and unstoppable level!

In my opinion, it's already there.

Do you think time line shifts happen by accident?

FWIW.

AL Today said:
Reminds me of two dreams I got to tell you about.

Happy Dream: :)

Ever been at an amusement park? In my dream, I am with my wife, surround by a multitude of friends. Waiting in line for the roller coaster. We're all very excited. Laughing, joking, smiling...

After some time, finally, my turn to get in the car. I get into the car and the roller coaster begins to move. I look next to me and my wife is not there. I quickly look to the attendant and see my wife still waiting in line, next in line waving to me and smiling a big ole smile. The roller coaster begins it's climb. I do not remember the ride. As the roller coaster ride ends, returns to the station and comes to a stop, I see my wife next in line. The attendant says for me to stay seated while my wife climbs in and sits next to me. We smile and laugh, oh the excitement! As the roller coaster begins to move, making its ascent, I turn towards my wife and say to her: "It's okay honey, I will find you there". And I did find her here and here we are...
edit: oh yeah, and then we get back in line for another ride!

I'm always in some school. I can never find my locker. Can never find my books. Don't know where my classroom is. Always lost. I'm always trying to get it together. Get my books to study. Find my class. And when I do find my class, I keep thinking about why I know nothing of the work. Seems I skip class and feel absolutely terrible. This dream motivates but I feel I always fall short...

Helpful pearls, wholeheartedly speaking. :)

Persej said:
And for some reason, the same theory is becoming quite popular today. But today they often add some extra modern things, like cosmic supercomputers with artificial intelligence, and how we live in virtual reality, and things like that.

Perhaps they realized that Scientology, because it's so expensive, is not so popular among the general population, so they invented many other false teachings, based on the same principles, but adjusted for 'modern man'.

And here they are again. :rolleyes:

Neil deGrasse Tyson says it’s ‘very likely’ the universe is a simulation

At the most recent Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate, recently held at New York’s Hayden Planetarium, scientists gathered to address the question for the year: Is the universe a computer simulation? It’s an older question that you might imagine, and if we interpret it a bit more broadly then it’s really one of the oldest questions imaginable: How do we know that reality is reality? And, if our universe were a big, elaborate lie, could we ever devise some test to prove that fact? At the debate, host and celebrity astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson argued that the probability is that we live in a computer simulation.

Thankfully, that’s clearly silly. View the full, surprisingly entertaining discussion below.

_https://youtu.be/wgSZA3NPpBs

When you set yourself to proving, or disproving, the hypothesis that we live in a computer simulation, there are basically two modes of attack. One, you can try to collect evidence on the subject — a difficult and time-consuming approach that tends to leave you without much in the way of funding or public recognition. One approach to this is to look for glitches, things that have no place in any sensible physical universe. Another is to figure out some limitation of a simulation that ought not to exist in a real world, and to see whether our universe exhibits this limitation. Recent work examining cosmic rays in the upper atmosphere could one-day be expanded to provide such evidence, but it’s in no way assured.

The other, more popular strategy is to reason your way out of the box — the Descartes approach. This involves coming up with logical statements that cannot be locked to any particular reality in which we exist; classically, Descartes claimed that he could definitively prove he existed, simply by thinking. “I think therefore I am” is not a reference to self-awareness, and certainly not artificial intelligence, but the simple fact of existence: I can’t be having the thought I’m having now if I don’t exist somewhere, in some form. Descartes had a pre-digital understanding of a simulation, arguing that he could well be a “brain in a vat” being fed false experiences. But the basic form of the problem is the same as our computer interpretation, though less specific and testable.

Now, Descartes had to eventually abandon basic thought proofs in favor of some questionable further assumptions designed to make his quest for a sensible universe remotely possible. In particular, he had to fall back on ideas about God, and His unwillingness to viciously trick mankind. In other words, if our senses tell us a thing, we can trust in God’s fairness to assure that that thing is, at least roughly, the way we observe it to be. If it isn’t, then God has given us senses designed to trick us, and God would never do such a thing!

For modern physicists, this approach obviously won’t cut the mustard. Even highly religious scientists know they can’t reference God in their theories. To move past the problem of mere existence and on to more relevant questions, they and their atheist colleagues alike must lean on an equally convenient, and equally useless, argumentative crutch: infinite-time thought experiments.

This is the crux of Tyson’s point: if we take it as read that it is, in principle, possible to simulate a universe in some way, at some point in the future, then we have to assume that on an infinite timeline some species, somewhere, will simulate the universe. And if the universe will be perfectly, or near-perfectly, simulated at some point, then we have to examine the possibility that we live inside such a universe. And, on a truly infinite timeline, we might expect an almost infinite number of simulations to arise from an almost infinite number or civilizations — and indeed, a sophisticated-enough simulation might be able to let its simulated denizens themselves run universal simulations, and at that point all bets are officially off.

In such a reality, simulated universes might outnumber real ones by an infinity to one, and so to assume we live in the one and only real universe would be the height of arrogance.

It’s not so much that this thinking is “flawed” as it is “so useless it invalidates all of human thought and achievement from pre-history to today.” Think about it: If we are to be convinced by this sort of non-argument, then why not assume that every person around you is a time traveler? After all, if we imagine that time travel will one-day exist on an infinite time-line, then we must also assume that time travel has been used to visit every single time and place in our planet’s history — including this one. People will, in principle, want to have fun vacations in the past, putting on period-appropriate clothing and walking around using slang wrong; how could we be so arrogant as to assume that the people we meet are part of the real, finite population of our time, and not from the far more numerous ranks of temporal travelers from any time?

Does this prove that Tyson and his colleagues are wrong? No. But it does prove that their thinking here is inherently useless — that is, that they could be right and until we can prove it with real evidence, their correct statements would still be useless. As the old saying goes, we should be open-minded — just not so open-minded our brains fall out.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/227126-neil-degrasse-tyson-says-its-very-likely-the-universe-is-a-simulation

AL Today said:

I've had a similar dream a few times a year some years ago. I'm in high school, and usually I have the awareness of, "Why am I here, I know I've graduated already." And I'm going to my first class, but I realize I don't have the locker combination code for my locker. So I have to go to the administrative office and get the code. And then I can get my books and go to my first class.

Interesting article Persej. But with the time traveler theory, how long would those people stay? A whole lifetime, or would they get bored and leave? I think natural time travel is simply the incarnation process. Although, don't we usually stick to the same timeline plus or minus 20 years or so? And if you think of the soul as a time traveler, and time being an illusion, you and your incarnations past and present are the time traveler.

Something that comes to mind when reading this and similar threads is this: If there are different timelines or dimensions with different versions of me, do they share the same soul or is it a different soul? The C's said with the Wave transition that we would merge with all our other selves. Any thoughts?

3D Student said:
AL Today said:

I've had a similar dream a few times a year some years ago. I'm in high school, and usually I have the awareness of, "Why am I here, I know I've graduated already." And I'm going to my first class, but I realize I don't have the locker combination code for my locker. So I have to go to the administrative office and get the code. And then I can get my books and go to my first class.

Interesting article Persej. But with the time traveler theory, how long would those people stay? A whole lifetime, or would they get bored and leave? I think natural time travel is simply the incarnation process. Although, don't we usually stick to the same timeline plus or minus 20 years or so? And if you think of the soul as a time traveler, and time being an illusion, you and your incarnations past and present are the time traveler.

Something that comes to mind when reading this and similar threads is this: If there are different timelines or dimensions with different versions of me, do they share the same soul or is it a different soul? The C's said with the Wave transition that we would merge with all our other selves. Any thoughts?

Yeah, i think we may be also dreaming other "versions" or "extensions" of us.

It seems some or many of us has had dreams of this similar kind. Here are some of my ones that echo also old dreams from my teenage years when i little or nothing knew from high strangeness. I don't see in them huge difficultly for interpretation, either i don't feel they are fancy amalgamations from what i have researched since then. Yet i may be wrong.

dreams not forgotten said:
There is a fight among one and another from that civilization (Atlantis?). They were constructing a huge building after the apocalypse. The building and they were hostile. It was an incredibly high building still at work when i start sneakily to climb it up. The building at construction had few technological resources yet aimed also a use for a future age when maybe they would reappear. At the top i find the wires or nets of transmission that extended far away from the sight and there i notice appliances from other centuries.

i wanna talk to Dennis, a good fella, but he went inside that university (one which i never went for i used to attend at another one higher in quality). His was within that place and now it was locked with all people over there. Only at certain hours it would open its doors.

We, i and some colleagues from the university, are sitting relaxed around a table. Yet i don't have anymore a significant affinity with them, they were unrelated. That wasn't my path. Never was? Yeah, i feel that in my heart but then why the feeling of missing and incompleteness? My path was lonely. Then other two travelers like me appeared over there and i knew that we only met by chance, usually after very long. Little we know from each other, yet we had a bond as we were of the same kind, or should i say species? Nevertheless no journey there was or would be for us together because that wasn't possible while in the transmission wires. The trips were lonely and sole. They were like sliding on a wave, the wave carries you. Yet the wave runs via the transmission wires like it was in a railroad. When the wave stops, or better saying, when you leave the transmission wires, you jump in to another time. The wave itself perhaps doesn't stop ever; it is like a train always running.

In an earlier dream of an another night i was in a platform gazing several people waiting for a train, but before that likely should mention that i was in a dream of an even another night where i was again in a university. In that university, which i attended a while (in that dream), there was at its right end side a large wall of transparent glass. The wall went from the ground till the sky, i think. Going through that wall there was that train station before mentioned. Like in other dreams i knew i hadn't graduated that course yet. I wanna do it, yet i didn't belong anymore to that place and lacked to me some basic elements to undertake that path. Yet it was more like a feeling of nostalgia than real necessity (wishful thinking?). Anyway, it seems that path was not suited for practical use now. I dear care that school yet my heart didn't live there anymore. So, let’s back to the previous platform dream. Around hundred people or more and I took the train when it arrived at the station. At certain point i left the train while they followed in the train.

Hm, the school/university dreams are interesting, as I've been having them for a couple of years. Usually, it centers around failing grades or fear of failing some course. I always have some mixed grades, sometimes being a decent student overall and other times being a failing one. In some of the dreams I'm more concerned about the failing grades, but most of the time I'm more like, "I don't care, all of this is a waste of time anyway." There seems to be a social component to it, a certain desire to learn what was missed, and in the high school dreams I'm generally happier and more eager to study, whereas in the university dreams I'm more alone and lose interest. I don't know if there's any esoteric significance to it or it is just recounting what actually happened in my life. In high school I was an excellent student and had a few friends. In college I was isolated and became disgusted with the scientific establishment as well as the people around me and the amount of debt I was going to have to incur for what basically amounted to indoctrination. In my last semester before I dropped out, I had lost my drive and didn't care that I was failing courses, it was all for nothing anyway.

The latest dream of this type came earlier this week where I failed an algebra test. I remember getting into an argument with the teacher about what this is supposed to prove, the ability to memorize abstract exercises that were not presented in any real world context where you had to figure out how to solve problems of practical significance. The teacher gave me some response about being successful in society, and I went into some rant that I could never be successful in society no matter how diligently I studied his lessons because I believed in my individual sovereignty. To society, nonconformists are garbage, and the only ones that are "successful" are controlled opposition. I remember feeling unhappy that I got a bad grade, but I had no motivation to participate anymore and shrugged it off.

Another common thread in these dreams is that I have a hard time finding my class, or getting to my class on time. I've got my books and everything, but several times, I have gotten lost in the hallways trying to get there.
3D Student said:
Session941210 said:
Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?
A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.
Q: (T) You are we, that is me T***, Laura, J*** and F***?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?
A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.
Q: (T) We are your destiny?
A: And vice versa.
Q: (L) You are not, by any chance, one of those weird ant or preying mantis beings are you?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (T) You are just another part of ourselves? You, us, the Lizards, the ants, the grays, the trees...
A: We are your whole self as you/we are in 6th density.
Q: (T) So, what we are working to become is You? You are us?
Q: (T) So, when we move to 4th density and become whole with ourselves, we will know you also for a short time?
A: Not whole yet when at 4th density.
Q: (T) But in order to move to 4th density...
A: Closer.
Q: (T) We, us, in this room, are closer than others are?
A: No. Closer when at 4th density.
Q: (L) When S*** was under hypnosis she described seeing a fleet of space ships "riding a wave" and this unnerved her. She felt this wave was a fearful, invasion-type thing. Was this you and
your wave she was perceiving?
A: Wave is transport mode.
Q: (L) Is that transport mode for many beings?
Q: (L) Are you coming to invade us?
A: No, merge.
Q: (L) Are others coming with the intention of invading us?
Q: (L) And, when you merge with us, are you going to empower us to resist and defend ourselves?
A: Wave is "crowded."
Q: (T) So, everybody out in the whole universe who want a piece of the earth action are on this wave?
A: At realm border crossing.
According to the Cassiopaeans, the whole self exists in 6D, which exists in omnipresence, having the potential to access all of the STS energies and all of the STO energies in the cosmos in a perfectly balanced fashion. In that sense, "you" are not really "you" until you reach 6D. Your 3D self which is a reflection your 5D spirit are merely shards of the greater 6D consciousness. As you move through 4D, you gain greater and greater awareness of your alternate selves through your ability to move through time and travel interdimensionally, just like you gain greater awareness of your many i's and different aspects of your consciousness as you move through 3D and build your Individuality. The ultimate goal of all of these incarnational experiences seems to be to refine the level of understanding of the 5D spirit bodies, so that they kind of "grow into" one another and merge, having gained the ability to assimilate all of the different possible choices into an "oversoul" which sits at the nexus of all its possible manifestations.

As the 4th Way books tell us, only then can true immortality be attained because you have reached the ability to understand your connection with all things at all times; and like the Creator's connection with all things at all times, it is not delimitated by anything in physical time or space. Al Arabi's corporeal, imaginal, and spiritual worlds come into play. The line between 6D and 7D is a bit fuzzy for me, except there still seems to be some sense of duality, self and other, even though you are in perfectly balanced omnipresence. I suppose that all disappears at some point, and the balanced equilibrium of the Absolute II gives way to the "all encompassing-ness" of the Absolute I, through merging the experiences of the oversouls back into the original divine impulse somehow. We also know that all of this occurs simultaneously, and that the lower densities, including their metaphysical phenomena, are temporary manifestations that are extruded from the spiritual world, which is timeless with no beginning and no end.

So densities 1-4, and probably 5 as well are "simulations," but the way these scientists approach it is greatly amusing. They have so much intellectual capacity, yet are stuck trying to explain the spiritual world in the context of the corporeal world, which is never going to work. It is ironic that De Grasse Tyson is right, but unless he has a major paradigm shift, he will not be able to understand how or why he is right no matter how hard he tries.

Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

Interesting the first question that came to mind was. Is there another system separate from our 1st - 7th density construct?

Menna said:
Interesting the first question that came to mind was. Is there another system separate from our 1st - 7th density construct?
Hm, reminds me of the "Is there a level 8" question. I think the answer is no, but unfortunately the topic is so far out in the realm of the unknowable, that it can only be approached through philosophical reasoning.

I have imagined the law of octaves expanding infinitely. You can see it within cells, organisms, planets, solar systems, galaxies, universes, multiverses, perhaps there is a metaverse at a higher level of organization than the multiverse, etc. From a 3D perspective, and probably even 4D or 5D, this goes on forever without limit. This is true as far as we can understand, but is also part of the illusion. The only way to actually understand this timeless infinite existence is to become timeless and infinite yourself. 7D is defined as union with The One, where all time, energy, consciousness, existence, and experience is unified. The essence of the question asks if there is an 8th density where there are multiple "The Ones" presiding over multiverses within a larger "omniverse," or realms outside of and parallel to the one known by the divine cosmic mind. By definition, if The One is omniscient, it would surely know other "Ones." These "The Ones" would merely be oscillations and reverberations of the same omniscience. In other words, it cycles back to itself. The Cassiopaeans give a clue here.
session941124 said:
Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?
Q: (L) Where?
A: We asked you.
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.
A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.
A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.
In other words, infinity equals infinity. When one being becomes infinitely intelligent, it is indistinguishable from another being that is infinitely intelligent, because infinity is all. Therefore, there is no higher level than 7D as it is defined for us in this system. The 7D reality encompasses the widest possible manifestation of creative energy, and as you move down the densities are nested into narrower and narrower realms of experience until you reach 1st density which has almost none of it.

The cosmos is probably not so neatly divided into seven discrete levels in reality, there are likely sublevels and semitones which don't fit cleanly into a specific density as we understand it, but the 7 levels is a good framework which probably covers the generalities of soul evolution even if it doesn't go into all of the nuances. There is a certain work to be performed at certain levels, and after a certain amount of effort is applied, one crosses thresholds which roughly correspond to the different modes of existence as explained by the Cassiopaeans. It would seem that a lot of the esoteric material referenced here is within general agreement of their teachings, even though there are differences here and there on some of the details.

Ra does speak of an 8th level, and from what I have studied here, it was actually speaking of the act of "debugging the universe." Every time the "cosmic grand cycle" closes, or what the Hindus would call the life of Brahma, which seems an incomprehensibly long period of time from a 3D perspective, the experiences add something to the system, somehow making it better and more fulfilling. The divine cosmic mind becomes more than the sum of its parts through these experiences.

Hm, reminds me of the "Is there a level 8" question. I think the answer is no, but unfortunately the topic is so far out in the realm of the unknowable, that it can only be approached through philosophical reasoning.

Not just an 8th but a whole other "big bang" "the one" somewhere else with different parameters. Instead of a big bang leading to creation there was creation that starts another way and gives birth to another system. Obviously just thinking out loud as there is more then enough to do here and now that can help in a more practical way.

Therefore, there is no higher level than 7D as it is defined for us in this system.

Im talking about a whole different system not what is behind the highest level described in this one - The word nonsense came up in my mind as I am typing this however thought I would put this idea out there

Menna, I too have thought about what lies outside the "big bang" or 1-7.

Unfortunately it might not even be accessible to even the C's in 6th density.

But then, as the C's tell us, to know 3d is what is important. To know past that is outside our free will and honestly, I don't think it's objective and can be corrupted.

I suppose this is a humble approach to consciousness- we cannot know more than we can see (for now).

Menna said:
Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

That's neat Menna. Methinks *all is beyond comprehension and that is very cool. Gotta have something to look forward to. And if indeed we could be immortal beings... Yep, i would hope much would be beyond my comprehension. But we keep on learning on eh? Keep on with new experiences (or so we think anyway), Doing stuff and choosing the choices to be made. Continuously learning ourselves and trying to Be. I gotta get back to work...

Menna said:
Not just an 8th but a whole other "big bang" "the one" somewhere else with different parameters. Instead of a big bang leading to creation there was creation that starts another way and gives birth to another system. Obviously just thinking out loud as there is more then enough to do here and now that can help in a more practical way.
I don't think that 7D can be limited to any sort of big bang event. 7D is outside the big bang, it was just a material reflection of what happened in a nonmaterial reality. The big bang gave birth to one particular universe or family of universes with similar, but different possible timelines within them. But the big bang merely represented one small branch on the metaphysical tree, it is not the root. There are different universes on different branches with different variables, but they are all contained within the broader 7D reality.

Most people look at parallel universes as alternate timelines which have similar conditions in which different choices were made. But there is no reason why you couldn't go to an entirely different part of the tree where conditions are radically different. As an example, we could imagine a universe where the physical laws are different so that solid matter as we perceive it does not occur and cannot occur because the universal constants are "off." In this universe, there are no stars and no planets, just swirling vortexes of plasma. It turns out that a fragment of your higher self exists in that universe just like in this one. Where the Earth would be in our universe, there is a spiral shaped purple mist and inside it live these will o' wisp type creatures with approximately the same level of sentience as a human. These beings are still subject to certain universal laws. There is still conscious and mechanical suffering, Being and Nonbeing, and little i's that have to be integrated to gain understanding of oneself and facilitate the expansion of consciousness. The lessons still must be learned. In the will o' wisp universe, the lessons may be learned in a different way, in a radically different backdrop, but fundamentally all beings who align with being are moving toward a common origin point and that is 7D. The specific mechanics of how their universe functions may be different, perhaps their octave contains 5 or 6 notes as opposed to 7, but all comes from the same infinite Source and returns to it eventually. I think part of the Work in late 4D is to travel to these exotic universes in order to understand your unity with all of it on a more practical and less theoretical level.
mahavishnu.jpg

My thinking on the cosmos is more along the line of the picture above. The figure in the center represents "God," DCM, Absolute I, or whatever you wish to label it. God is resting in a sort of artistic trance dreaming up universes. Everything that enters God's mind instantly becomes real and manifests as a material universe. Each sphere represents a material universe, which contains different variations of the lower densities. The spiritual universe exists outside of the material universes and surrounds all of them. The figure in the center is 7D, it is "The One" that dreams up all the universes, and is personally connected with all of their manifestations. Whenever a new universe is "dreamed" it appears like a mysterious and impossible "big bang" occurred at some random time in some unexplainable way to those souls within the illusion of that particular universe. According to the Cassiopaeans, these universes can also split and bump into each other based on how the creative energy flows through the conscious units contained within them, which are subdivisions of "The One."

If I had to put the Cassiopaeans in this picture, I would draw some little cherub type beings on the edge of the picture, flitting between the bubbles. They also exist in the spiritual world outside the manifested universes as the archetypal "Names of God," and can access all of the different spheres throughout intelligent infinity via the cosmic retrieval system, but they aren't quite as connected to all of it as "The One" so they are a little "off center." I don't know if what I wrote is really worth anything at all, but it is my understanding of how it all works at the moment, for what it's worth.

It turns out that a fragment of your higher self exists in that universe just like in this one.

I like the idea we along with our higher self have existence on other levels and the more that we do to align ourselves with our higher self the more we help out the other parts of us that are existing on other levels. Almost like our higher self is at the top and the other parts are at the bottom and each part has to do what they can to be the best they can be body mind and spirit/emotion. The more we improve the more everything that has to do with our higher self improves. The only one that matters to us is this level because this is the only one that we can impact..All fun ideas and fun to talks about.

Back
Top Bottom