Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I agree that we shouldn't "shy away from seeing what's happening from all angles" and that what Hamas is doing isn't exactly pretty or gentle. But it's also important to continuously expand the context outside the current situation and bear in mind that what's happening to Israelis at the moment is a result of decades long torture and murder of Palestinians - and of creating and funding Hamas in the first place. So the current situation is a case of reaping what they sowed for themselves.

A part of me does empathise with regular Israeli citizens. Many are just trying to raise their children and build a life for themselves - just like most people do. And just like pretty much all of us, they have been led on the path of lies, danger, and suffering by psychopaths in power. Yet I just can't bring myself to see them entirely as innocent victims of Zionist psychos. To me, they are a perfect example of the fact that ignorance is absolutely NOT bliss. As the Cs said: ignorance endangers.
To my understanding, the war is against all of us, the Cs. have said it is through us. I don't see hamas or zionists, I only see positions or rules being arranged and design to "replace us", especially in this war I don't see many divisions only "collateral damage", they are going for everything to normalize slavery and it can come in any color packaging. Creative achievements like this forum are the ones that create awareness to protect us and we have to sustain it, that is the challenge.

If Israel think they're going to get away from this with just a bloody nose, they've got a very rude awakening coming.
And not everybody wants to play a sad song for Israel on a tiny violin. In fact, many of us, myself included will probably experience some degree of Schadenfreude or other. Call it learning from others' lessons then. Little doubt that all of us will deal with some degree of karma but we can be thankful for what knowledge has spared us.

This war seems to be an extension/and joining of the war in Ukraine, the additional attrition of war materials, which is already severe, will strain the already stressed Western war machine. Our nearly defunct fiat currency will be further burdened. This does not look like something that will 'simmer down' mostly in a few weeks. If Israel would back down - perhaps things can be stabilized to some extent, but the probability of a 'big catastrophic denouement' is there, it's what someone wants it seems. I don't think things will quite go as planned for Tel Aviv this time, and perhaps not for some 4th density STS either - whatever they intend.

From Slavyangrad:

If Israel think they're going to get away from this with just a bloody nose, they've got a very rude awakening coming.

well, the solution is simple: just stop the war, recognize ukraine/usa provoked this confrontation, sit down and negotiate. THE VICTIM IS ALSO GUILTY...

well, the solution is simple: just stop the war, recognize ukraine/usa provoked this confrontation, sit down and negotiate. THE VICTIM IS ALSO GUILTY...
Yes, heinrich, but psychopaths rule the world and have used every trick in the book to stay in power. It will take some time before the collective consciousness 'kicks out' their contradictions... one 'shocktober' at a time!

A part of me does empathise with regular Israeli citizens. Many are just trying to raise their children and build a life for themselves - just like most people do. And just like pretty much all of us, they have been led on the path of lies, danger, and suffering by psychopaths in power. Yet I just can't bring myself to see them entirely as innocent victims of Zionist psychos. To me, they are a perfect example of the fact that ignorance is absolutely NOT bliss. As the Cs said: ignorance endangers.

We have to factor in that the C’s said about 50% of the population of Israel are psychopaths.

What would that do to the other 50%? Talk about ponerization. The last couple of days, I’ve been thinking a lot about the people who post on social media cheering on the genocide “because self-defence”. I’m getting the feeling that a lot of these people may actually be psychopaths. Okay, maybe there’s a percentage, and some of them have completely dead emotional centres, and 100% of them are just automatons, souled or not.

But I really am struggling to come to terms with how much support Israel has for this genocide, and how horrific it is to see the demonisation of those trying to speak out against it.

Perhaps the first horseman appeared as long ago as 2011.

Session 13 February 2011:

L) What's next? (Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?

A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.

Q: (L) Douglas Reed? As in “The Controversy of Zion”?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) So that leads to the next question: How close are the Zionists to fulfilling their biblical end time scenario?

A: They expect things to ripen within two years.

Q: (Perceval) Is it possible that it's a preparation for a war of some description in the Middle East with Israel vs. the Arabs?

A: Possible but not likely as you imagine it.

Q: (L) I think he's imagining that they're really adversarial. The people are being made to be adversarial, but I think the powers in control even in the Arab world are all in cahoots. (Perceval) I was thinking in terms of basically where there would be a major conflagration in the Middle East and the Jews and the Palestinians and everybody would be destroyed. They would set scene where there would be a sort of pan-Arab nationalism that would turn against Israel... (L) Yeah, I think that's really possible, but they think they're going to be able to do a controlled burn and I think it's going to get out of control in ways they don't suspect.

Q: (L) Israel is a country that's full of the most concentrated bunch of psychopaths probably on the entire planet, and they certainly don't want to destroy their own kind. But they do want to destroy the Arabs. (Perceval) And in their hubris, they may end up destroying themselves. (L) Well, that's usually what they do. Lobaczewski said that the germ doesn't understand that it's going to be killed and destroyed and burned along with the death of the body it's infecting. And I also think that they don't take into account real earth changes. It's not that they can't think about preparing for some of these things, because obviously some of them do and they are preparing. But they don't seem to have this ability to really understand... they're able to plan for something that's going to happen, like if scientists tell them there's going to be some kind of comet or whatever, they can build some seed bank. Okay, so they can do that. But they're not ABLE to understand the implications and outcome of an action they're taking right now as an immediate response to something that they think is going to turn a certain way. They think that what they're going to do is totally rational - it's like game theory. They've found that game theory doesn't work on everybody! I think it's like Lobaczewski said: they're trying to fish out all of these people who are going to respond the way they think they are, and then they are repeatedly disappointed that so few actually do when push comes to shove. In real human beings, something responds in them. (Perceval) So, they can't imagine how normal human beings could react when their backs are against the wall and they're in a real state of chaos. (Ailen) Or if there's a real food shortage. (Perceval) They've never been there really, what they're planning for.

[....]

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?
[MJF: see video link below]

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin*.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

*Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub (c. 1137 – 4 March 1193), commonly known as Saladin, was the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty. Hailing from a Kurdish family, he was the first sultan of both Egypt and Syria. An important figure of the Third Crusade, he spearheaded the Muslim military effort against the Crusader states in the Levant. Under Saladin's command, the Ayyubid army defeated the Crusaders at the decisive Battle of Hattin in 1187, capturing Jerusalem and re-establishing Muslim military dominance in the Levant.

Saladin successfully united the pan-Islamic forces against the Crusaders, where before they had spent more time fighting each other than the Christian forces. Perhaps history is repeating itself as Perceval mentions with his comment about a pan-Arab nationalism emerging? If so, Saladin would certainly be a very appropriate symbolism.

I attach here a link to an article about the ghostly appearance of Saladin in Egypt in 2011: Mysterious Ghostly Horseman Filmed in Egypt – Unexplainable.net

As the article says:

"Many people are calling it a sign of the apocalypse. Even as the Egyptian protests unfold, witnesses to a clip from MSNBC have noted that a strange eerie figure similar to a horseman riding through the streets near protesters and emitting an eerie pale green glow before partially de-materializing and flying off screen. Amid some of the strangest footage to date, this has some people turning their heads. References to the “pale horse” of the apocalypse have been springing up in conjunction to this bizarre latest development.

But while passages from Revelation are often seen accompanying this strange footage, it seems a bit premature to link the very strange but also very unconfirmed sighting with proof that the world will soon be ending [MJF: Hmmm.... Maybe not, giving what is currently happening in Gaza]. Instead, it’s an eerie, but so far unconfirmed ghost sighting of a horseman in the streets of Egypt.

A video of the strange horseman can be seen here:

So, could this apparition have been that of the 'Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse', the Pale Rider?

When the fourth seal is opened, Revelation 6:8 records, "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Even Clint Eastwood got in on the act with his 1985 movie Pale Rider. Sorry, I couldn't resist another plug for Clint :-D.

View attachment 83913
You didn't just do that to me! Now I am going to have to watch Pale Rider again. LOL

I didn’t know that Whitney Webb’s major in college was Religion. She says before the Jeffrey Epstein story broke (and changed her direction) She was doing deep dives into Religion and specifically Christianity and Judaism’s grip on geopolitics.

Recent Whitney Webb interview (1:50:00 long) . Subjects:

The war in Israel and the messianic, secret society, end times players pulling it off.

Banking hacks are coming.

The untold story of Christian Zionism’s rise to power in the US”. (From Webb’s series of religious articles) Relates to the present war.

Discussion of a recent article that Catherin Austin Fitts asked her to write for The Solari Report about AI. She calls it ‘The Final Coup”

The first half hour is about the present Israeli war. Then bankers’ hacks, then the US CUFI, Christians United for Israel @1:08:00 which Netanyahu calls Israel’s best ally. Then the AI discussion.

I happened to run into a video of Ron DeSantis speaking at a recent CUFI conference and stating why he and his wife support Israel. I will post it below. It's at the one-minute mark and one minute long.

Moderators I found the Israeli war subject coming up several times throughout the interview so I’m posting it here. Feel free to move it if you like.

Ron Desantis at minute 1 speaking at the CUFI conference.

Excerpt from Webb's article on Christian Zionism:

"Islam Times - The largest pro-Israel organization in the United States is not composed of Jews, but of Christian evangelicals, with a total membership of 7 million, more than 2 million more members than the entirety of the American Jewish community."

"Members of this organization, Christians United for Israel (CUFI), met in Washington on Monday, attracting thousands of attendees and featuring speeches from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Secretary of State and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Vice President Mike Pence, and National Security Advisor John Bolton. CUFI’s leader, controversial evangelical preacher John Hagee, has met with President Donald Trump several times and was recently part of an exclusive White House meeting in March on the administration’s upcoming “peace plan” for Israel and Palestine."

Last edited:
The US does not want war with Iran, but if attacked Americans are ready to respond, Blinken told the UN Security Council:

"We do not want this war to expand, however, if Iran or its supporters attack U.S. personnel anywhere, we will defend our people, our security quickly and decisively."

Here we go...

JUST IN - US Central Command Confirms U.S Casualties"24 American soldiers were injured in attacks on American bases in Iraq and Syria last week"

Source: NBC

Drone attacks on American bases injured two dozen U.S. military personnel

Two dozen American military personnel were wounded last week in a series of drone attacks at American bases in Iraq and Syria, U.S. Central Command told NBC News on Tuesday.

The Pentagon confirmed the attacks last week, but the number of U.S. casualties has not been previously disclosed.

Joe Biden interrupting a press conference saying
'I need to go to the situation room, there's been an incident'
Is just code for ...
'I need to go to the bathroom.. I just shit my pants'

Maybe we're looking to deep into it.

But I really am struggling to come to terms with how much support Israel has for this genocide, and how horrific it is to see the demonisation of those trying to speak out against it.
I think it’s important to remember the level of brainwashing that people have gone through in Israel and the USA.
I remember watching a documentary about an Israeli high school class that took a trip to Auschwitz. The students were convinced that the world still hates Jews and they feared the Polish people there would try to harm them like the holocaust was still ongoing. Unfortunately I cannot find this documentary again. Imagine from their perspective, constantly being reminded of the holocaust to the point that it forms their whole view of other nations. It would be easy to see how one could fall into hate and think of it as self defense when brainwashed into thinking the world hates you for being Israeli.

From the US perspective, remember all the propaganda exposed to Americans through Hollywood. I watched The Boys From Brazil a few weeks ago and the message was clear: Nazis are still out there, in your (American’s) backyard, planning another holocaust and the Jews need your help and support to prevent it.
Bit of a tangent, but at the ending of the film it surprisingly shows the rift growing between the younger Zionist Jews that did not experience the holocaust and want revenge for what happened, and the older generation that remembers it clearly and wants an end to violence. Bit of foreshadowing?

To sum up, they may not all be psychopaths but they have been exposed to so much programming that they began to see the world through the eyes of one.

You didn't just do that to me! Now I am going to have to watch Pale Rider again. LOL
Actually, much of the plot is stolen from Shane, one of my all time favourite westerns. The don't make them like that anymore.

Despite the grimness of the current situation, it may be no bad thing to dig out a favourite old movie and watch it to take one's mind off all of the bad news coming out of the Middle East at the moment. Afterall, the C's did say to get out the pop corn.

If we really are facing Armageddon but want a good laugh, then I would recommend Dr Strangelove. You can't top the ending of that movie.

Actually, much of the plot is stolen from Shane, one of my all time favourite westerns. They don't make them like that anymore.

Despite the grimness of the current situation, it may be no bad thing to dig out a favourite old movie and watch it to take one's mind off all of the bad news coming out of the Middle East at the moment. Afterall, the C's did say to get out the pop corn.

If we really are facing Armageddon but you still want a good laugh, then I would recommend Dr Strangelove. You can't top the ending of that movie.

1698195573147.png

By the way, that is American actor Andy Devine in the picture above, who was the stage coach driver in John Wayne's famous movie Stage Coach.

France proposes creating a regional and international coalition to FIGHT HAMAS.”

🇫🇷🇵🇸 Translation: French weapons manufacturers want to get it on the war profiteering in Gaza!

We know that "Coalition" is the soft name used by TPtB to signal that they are going to start an international conflict. The benevolent actions of the Coalition will appear throughout the Western media as "humanitarian aid" and "combating terrorism". Once Russia meddles in the matter then the Coalition takes on the terrifying name of World War III and the whole world learns of the atrocities of Russia and its allies.​

Actually, much of the plot is stolen from Shane, one of my all time favourite westerns. They don't make them like that anymore.

If we really are facing Armageddon but you still want a good laugh, then I would recommend Dr Strangelove. You can't top the ending of that movie.

View attachment 83954

By the way, that is American actor Andy Devine in the picture above, who was the stage coach driver in John Wayne's famous movie Stage Coach.
Andy Devine, Twilight Zone: Hocus Pocus and Frisby.😂
IMG_1386.jpegIMG_1385.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom