Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

"NO WAY #Sunak is going to ask #Israel for a #Ceasefire from the #Gaza #Genocide.

#Israel has awarded #BritishPetroleum exploration licenses for #Gaza’s Gas

& from this #Infosys, owned by Sunaks wife, has received a $1.5 Billion Deal"

https://x.com/100_alpha/status/1721634847762862144?s=20
The link doesn't work for me...although I haven't delved further, it wouldn't surprise me...Infosys was given the tender for the data crunching of covid vaccine adverse events...keep it in the family and all that!

It's very confusing for me. Is this a religious war, or a war focused on 'treasure' I.e gas/oil, which consists of the operations globally? A case of 'he who controls money/food/energy, controls the world'? Because if some reports are close to the truth, I.e George Webb and his theories of a new canal and the resources under Gaza are true, then this is less about religion...I don't know.

Neom makes me think of Neormm.
Hi @hlat.

... so... look for hidden words... NEORRM... ODIEM...

NEOM... leaves... RRODIEM

Let me look up meaning of NEOM:

The name aims to be the future of livability as its foundation, unprecedented in scope. The name "NEOM" is derived from two words. The first three letters from the Ancient Greek prefix neo-meaning "new". The fourth letter is from the abbreviation of Mostaqbal, an arabic word meaning "future".

So far I've come up with:

NEOM RRI DOME

acronym RRI potentially stands for:

RRI stands for different things depending on the context. 2 In medical terms, RRI refers to the R-R interval, which is the distance between the R's of two consecutive ECG waves. 0 In the context of science policy, RRI stands for "Responsible Research and Innovation," a concept promoted by the European Commission that seeks to align technological innovation with broader social values and support institutional decisions concerning the goals of research and innovation in conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity. RRI encourages stakeholders to reflect and anticipate how R&I may shape the future, to remain adaptive and responsive to change and the increased complexity. 2 RRI may also stand for Response to Request for Information, Rendezvous Radar Indicator, Reference Roughness Index, Regional Research Institute, and Resource Renewal Institute.

NEOM does have a solar powered dome:

NEOM ADOPTS PIONEERING SOLAR DOME TECHNOLOGY FOR SUSTAINABLE DESALINATION PROJECT​

NEOM adopts solar dome technology for desalination project

Not sure where that leaves us... unless we go back to the beginning again... see what else is in there, hidden word wise...

NEORRM... ODIEM...

Anyone care to try??

World Worried US Mulling To Free $10bn More Of Iran's Funds​

Speculations about US planning to release another multibillion-dollar chunk of Iran’s funds frozen in Iraq has worried American lawmakers and the international community.

The Washington Free Beacon reported Monday that the Biden administration is set to approve a sanctions waiver that will allow Iran to access at least $10 billion in previously frozen funds held in Iraq. The acutely contested decision comes just a month after the Tehran-backed Islamist group Hamas launched an attack on Israel that left 1,400 mostly civilians dead.

The waiver -- which would extend the sanctions relief first issued in July and set to expire Tuesday, November 14 -- allows Iraq to transfer frozen electricity payments into Iranian-owned bank accounts in Europe and Oman.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: The post below essentially confirms Hamas is now abandoned, and Hezbollah will NOT be joining the war.

As I've said before, there are discussions happening behind the scenes to convince Iran to not support Hamas in this war, and it seems they succeeded.

BREAKING: Biden admin has extended by four months a sanctions waiver that will allow Iraq to continue to purchase electricity from Iran and gives Iran limited access to the proceeds to buy humanitarian goods.

Hi @hlat.

... so... look for hidden words... NEORRM... ODIEM...

NEOM... leaves... RRODIEM

Let me look up meaning of NEOM:

The name aims to be the future of livability as its foundation, unprecedented in scope. The name "NEOM" is derived from two words. The first three letters from the Ancient Greek prefix neo-meaning "new". The fourth letter is from the abbreviation of Mostaqbal, an arabic word meaning "future".

So far I've come up with:

NEOM RRI DOME

acronym RRI potentially stands for:

RRI stands for different things depending on the context. 2 In medical terms, RRI refers to the R-R interval, which is the distance between the R's of two consecutive ECG waves. 0 In the context of science policy, RRI stands for "Responsible Research and Innovation," a concept promoted by the European Commission that seeks to align technological innovation with broader social values and support institutional decisions concerning the goals of research and innovation in conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity. RRI encourages stakeholders to reflect and anticipate how R&I may shape the future, to remain adaptive and responsive to change and the increased complexity. 2 RRI may also stand for Response to Request for Information, Rendezvous Radar Indicator, Reference Roughness Index, Regional Research Institute, and Resource Renewal Institute.

NEOM does have a solar powered dome:

NEOM ADOPTS PIONEERING SOLAR DOME TECHNOLOGY FOR SUSTAINABLE DESALINATION PROJECT​

NEOM adopts solar dome technology for desalination project

Not sure where that leaves us... unless we go back to the beginning again... see what else is in there, hidden word wise...

NEORRM... ODIEM...

Anyone care to try??
Norma Medio. By standard means/with usual ways.

it would be nice to see the names of these bases. ie, are they real?

Many are, heinrich, yet memes are sometimes not accurate, as they are memes meant to hint. Even Elon jumps in on this meme in one way, and Yahoo the other. Some might argue that it is all just one too many bases, depending on who is counting.

As for names, one can research.

Perhaps it is easier to ask, where are bases not located than located. Iran for sure, and they cut way back to zero on bases in Afghanistan as many know, yet Pakistan ponied up recently - new base on the doorstep of Afghanistan last heard - all a bit of a seesaw. Then there are all those hush non-disclosure bases (if it is possible to hush) - invite bases, and the floating ones. More East, least one forget that there are bases in the Philippines, Thailand, Burkina Faso out of Africa and more, Japan of course, and some recent cozying back up to Vietnam and Cambodian (irony Elon) to park a few boas and jets.

To the West of Iran, well it is indeed busy:

1700017962270.png

Back
Top Bottom