Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

+Hamas says Gaza truce deal ‘close’, raising hopes for hostages

• Negotiators have tried to pin down a deal to free some of the estimated 240 hostages
  • Only a handful of those taken have been released, or their bodies have been recovered
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday, "We are making progress. I don't think it's worth saying too much, not at even this moment, but I hope there will be good news soon," he told reservists according to a statement from his office.

+Commercial ship seized by Houthis now in Yemen’s Hodeida port area – owner

• Houthis release video footage showing armed men dropping from a helicopter and seizing the cargo ship in the southern Red Sea

+Four doctors killed in Israeli bombing of al-Awda Hospital

The Palestinian Red Crescent announced on Tuesday that Israeli bombing has killed at least four doctors in the al-Awda Hospital in north Gaza.
Dozens of others were wounded in the bombing.
🚨The Palestine Red Crescent condemns the Israeli shelling of Al-Awda Hospital which resulted in the martyrdom of 4 doctors.#Gaza #NotATarget ❌ pic.twitter.com/Oah5iYrM3B
— PRCS (@PalestineRCS) November 21, 2023

:shock:

"And all the wells that his father's servants dug in the days of Abraham his father were stopped by the Philistines and filled with dust." "Whimlaum" appears twice in the Bible, once here and once regarding the Philistine virgins - according to Abimelech breaking his oath and filling the wells with dirt, David filled Saul with a hundred Philistine virgins twice as much and gave him two hundred instead of a hundred (Baal Torim): "And Saul said thus say to David there is nothing to the king in a hurry, because the Philistines had a hundred concubines to take revenge on the king's enemies... And David got up and he and his men went, and there were two hundred Philistines, and David brought her concubines And it will be filled for the king.'

Since ancient times, we are working to repair the world and they are working to destroy. So 3500 years ago with the Philistines and so with their imagined descendants today even more so. We desire life and they desire terror and death. We fill the land with everything good and they fill it with dirt and ashes.

David added a hundred Philistine foreskins as revenge for plugging the wells with dirt. Our fighters, who went to war for the house and to take revenge for the terrible massacre carried out by the Nazi terrorists, will cover them in their tunnels with dirt, and will return to peace with the abductees in AZ, only after they have cut off all these cursed foreskins.

"The voice is the voice of Jacob and the hands are the hands of Esau". Sometimes, so that Jacob's voice can continue to be heard in churches and seminaries, it is necessary to use Esau's hand - "by your sword you shall live". Until our swords are beaten into plowshares and our spears into pruning shears, we need the sharpest swords, the most skilled warriors and the most powerful instruments of destruction in the face of those who seek our harm.

Jacob's voice will not stop. The strength of our ancestors throughout the chain of generations pulsates among our fearless warriors. In the spirit of the month of Jewish heroism, let's start walking in the land of our ancestors. Even if it takes some time, with eternity is not afraid of a long way. We will write about the mezuzos and the lintel in the Gaza Strip - a Jewish state for a virtuous people 🇮🇱

Shalom and blessed Sabbath 🌷🇮🇱

I hope Israel refrains from attacking. Although, It seems to me a much of wishful thinking from the organizers, to assume that Israel would not attack them because they are from many countries, considering how the IDF has behaved, collecting war crimes.

Moreover, I understand that the population already tired of the international authorities, who can stop the massacre, do not go beyond words and therefore, the common people take action.

1,000 boats said set to leave Turkey for Gaza waters in new ‘Freedom Flotilla’
Reminiscent of infamous 2010 Mavi Marmara protest, large maritime convoy plans to remain in international waters off Ashdod and disrupt sea trade route to Israel
Approximately 1,000 boats will gather in Turkey on Wednesday before heading toward Gaza in an attempt to break the Israeli blockade and disrupt maritime trade coming into Israel during the war with Hamas, in an apparent repeat of similar attempts from over a decade ago.
In an interview with Turkish news website Haber7, Volkan Okçu, one of the organizers of the protest, indicated the boats will carry 4,500 people from 40 countries, “including anti-Zionist Jews.”
Among the 1,000 vessels would be 313 boats filled with Russian activists, and 104 filled with Spanish activists, he said. Only 12 Turkish vessels will join the flotilla, he told Haber7.
However, Okçu said in a later tweet that he expected the number of Turkish vessels to be much higher, at least 1,000, and insisted that the initiative is not associated with the Turkish government. He did not explain the discrepancy in numbers.
The activist indicated to Haber7 that the flotilla is scheduled to leave Turkish coasts on Thursday. The maritime convoy is set to make a first stop in Cyprus before continuing toward the Israeli port of Ashdod. Some participants in the flotilla will also reportedly take their spouses and children on board.
Okçu said that the main objective of the operation would be to cause disruption in international waters off the Israeli coast to the maritime trade heading for the port of Ashdod, in order to interrupt the supply of goods to Israel for a week or even up to 10 days.
The protest action is reminiscent of the attempt by the so-called “Gaza Freedom Flotilla” in May 2010, which tried to breach the maritime blockade on the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, but was intercepted by the Israeli Navy.
After the convoy refused Israeli Navy orders to reroute to Ashdod, Israeli commandos boarded one of the ships, the Mavi Marmara, which was carrying over 600 passengers. After being met with violent resistance the commandos opened fire, killing 10 Turkish activists. Ten Israeli soldiers were wounded during the attack.

Following the Mavi Marmara incident, several other flotillas to Gaza were attempted, but largely foiled by Israeli military and diplomatic activities.
“The Zionist regime seems to have no chance to repeat the Mavi Marmara incident,” the Turkish activist said. “The vessels sail under flags of the US, the UK, Luxembourg, Russian, Germany, Spain, Poland, and many other countries.” The activist noted that luxury boats will also join the flotilla and that participants from Europe and the USA will spend an average of $14,000 to join.
Okçu vowed that protesters would “strictly follow international rules” and would not carry any weapons, “not even a pocket knife,” so as not to give Israel any “excuse” to intervene.
Okçu vowed that protesters would “strictly follow international rules” and would not carry any weapons, “not even a pocket knife,” so as not to give Israel any “excuse” to intervene.
“The moment we enter Gaza’s territorial waters, [Israeli forces] can only search us,” the activist said, “or tow us to their ports, and impose fines,” but will not be allowed by international law to raid the convoy in international waters, the way they assaulted the Mavi Marmara in 2010. “[Israel] would pay a heavy price for attempting any crazy action against such a large international peace fleet.”

I have arrived in Bodrum, I will meet with yacht and sailing clubs until 8pm, there is a serious participation from international clubs, it seems to be the right thing to act together...

At 8 pm I will be in the center of Bodrum, we will make a meeting with the friends who will attend and finalize the planning...

After that, we will meet with the teams in Marmaris and then in Antalya and set off together...

All boats that want to participate can write from private...

Even when we stay away from the declared conflict points on the line, we have the chance to get seriously close to the target area, this is the situation so far, I am open to all consultations...
I agree, I'm all for it...

If there are other boats that want to come, let's get organized, I will be in Bodrum on Friday, I will meet at the Marine Yatch Club and we will contact foreign sailing clubs and make preparations collectively and set off...

For the friends who say they will shoot, let me tell you, it is not that easy to shoot a private yacht, friends, you are absolutely right for a dry cargo ship or a fishing boat, but take a share from here, you must have read 100 times about incidents such as fishing boats for the Greek coast guard, have you heard even one news that Azimut, Ferretti or Bavaria was shot or fired upon? I have violated the border that the men call our territorial waters many times myself, they didn't even ask unless we were docked in the harbor...

We have discussed with a few friends in the planning, the whole arrangement will be like we are going on vacation to Egypt with a yacht, we will not put the state in difficulty, nor will we have a legal deficit...

We will load the material and fuel and open early next week, God willing...

Note: It is not possible for me to participate individually, the place is limited and I will go with my family. No one can take the risk of taking others to the place where there is a place and no one can take the risk of the plague, sorry, we will have legal problems.

I hope Israel refrains from attacking. Although, It seems to me a much of wishful thinking from the organizers, to assume that Israel would not attack them because they are from many countries, considering how the IDF has behaved, collecting war crimes.
In an interview with Turkish news website Haber7, Volkan Okçu, one of the organizers of the protest, indicated the boats will carry 4,500 people from 40 countries, “including anti-Zionist Jews.”
Among the 1,000 vessels would be 313 boats filled with Russian activists, and 104 filled with Spanish activists, he said. Only 12 Turkish vessels will join the flotilla, he told Haber7.
It's the perfect time to load the boats with Social Justice Warriors from California! That would be enough to make a 🌈 over Gaza and distract 'cisgendered' Israeli soldiers until the start of the LGBTQ^2 beach party! 👯‍♂️

Just wait for the end of November!

Yes, you are right. They are good people but maybe naive? Don't they know that Israel will do everything it can to prevent this help, and even shoot and kill them? They already did that a few years ago. Now it's worse, because the atrocities are worse, because now they're committing genocide. And they've gone mad, mad to eliminate the Palestinians and mad to make money, they're greedy and avaricious, they're very, very bad.

It's the perfect time to load the boats with Social Justice Warriors from California! That would be enough to make a 🌈 over Gaza and distract 'cisgendered' Israeli soldiers until the start of the LGBTQ^2 beach party! 👯‍♂️

Just wait for the end of November!
Not that way this time and less from citizens of named countries and orgs involved. Is convenient to remember the Mavi Marmara attack.

Because the IDF is trying to destroy Hamas, they have to also destroy monuments to international aid shipments to Gaza.

The Israeli army destroyed a monument dedicated to the ship 'Mavi Marmara' in the Gaza port.

The monument commemorated one of the vessels from the so-called 'Freedom Flotilla,' consisting of 6 civilian ships carrying humanitarian aid, attempting to break the Israeli maritime blockade of the Gaza Strip in 2010.

The attempt was unsuccessful, and the vessels were seized by the IDF special forces. Onboard the ships was around 10 thousand tons of medicine, food, and construction materials, along with approximately 700 passengers and crew members.

Passengers of the 'Mavi Marmara' tried to resist using improvised means, resulting in the shooting of 9 Turkish citizens.

ISRAELI GOVERNMENT APPROVES HOSTAGE DEAL, CEASEFIRE WITH HAMAS IN GAZA

Ceasefire Duration: 4-Days

PHASE 1:

- Hamas releases 50 Israeli women and children

- Israel releases 150 Palestinian prisoners, mostly women and minors

- Israel will allow around 300 aid trucks per day to enter Gaza from Egypt, plus more fuel

PHASE 2:

Hamas could release dozens more women, children, and elderly Israelis in return for Israel extending the ceasefire by several more days.

SOURCE: AXIOS

Cabinet approves deal for return of 50 hostages in exchange for multi-day ceasefire​

In an unprecedented vote early Wednesday morning, Israel’s cabinet approved an agreement to secure the release of roughly 50 hostages who were abducted into Gaza during the October 7 terror onslaught.

A government statement announcing the result of the vote did not detail how ministers voted. Despite expressing earlier opposition to the agreement, the far-right Religious Zionism party voted in favor, with only members of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s ultranationalist Otzma Yehudit faction voting against, according to Hebrew media.

Not all details of the agreement have been formally released to the public, but an Israeli government official briefing reporters earlier Tuesday said that the deal is expected to see the release of 50 living Israeli citizens, mostly women and children, in groups of 12-13 people per day.

In exchange, Israel has agreed to a ceasefire for at least four days for the first time since the outbreak of the war.

After two years of Ukraine, no amount of murderous and suicidal stupidity would surprise me. Things progressing in a relatively peaceful and successful manner for four whole days, on the other hand would be not only surprising but downright shocking. I honestly don’t think these psychopaths are capable. Suffice to say it would leave me with a nagging feeling of suspicion. Waiting for the other shoe…😑

This just in, we shall see what comes out of this.

Israel approves hostage deal with Hamas – media​

The ceasefire is expected to last at least four days, unless the Supreme Court blocks the agreement

The Israeli government has voted to accept a deal for a temporary ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, during which some hostages held by Hamas militants will be exchanged for Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails, local media reported early Wednesday morning.

The Israeli Cabinet’s decision was backed by all the branches of the Israeli security services – the IDF, the Shin Bet and the Mossad – a senior Israeli official told Haaretz.

The Palestinian militants are expected to release some 50 Israeli women and children once a pause in fighting commences, Reuters reports. The first hostages may be released as soon as Thursday, unless the Supreme Court challenges the agreement and blocks the release of Palestinian prisoners.

Israel is set to publish a list of the Palestinian prisoners set for release, and the Israeli public will have 24 hours to file their objections. The list will reportedly include some 150 Palestinians, mostly women and children, none of whom are accused of killing Israelis.

The temporary ceasefire could be extended further if Hamas frees more women and children, or “by a day for each group of 10 more Israeli hostages,”according to the Times of Israel.

Ahead of the vote, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the ministers that accepting the deal was “a difficult decision but it’s a right decision,” and vowed that Israel would continue its war with Hamas after the temporary truce.

“We are at war, and we will continue the war,” Netanyahu said. “We will continue until we achieve all our goals.”

Hours before the cabinet meeting, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh confirmed that the group was “close to reaching a truce agreement” with Israel, while US President Joe Biden told reporters that all parties involved were “very close, very close” to a deal.
Hamas fighters took around 240 hostages to Gaza during their October 7 assault on Israel, and have since released only four of these captives. The welfare of the hostages has been a major concern for the Israeli public, who fear that the captives may be harmed during the Israel Defense Forces’ ongoing air and ground operation in the enclave, or executed in response to the Israeli attacks.

Back
Top Bottom