Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I was just talking to a Palestinian friend. He and his father are very decent people and have been living in Mexico for four years. He has lost 13 members of his family to the zionist massacre.

His mother, brothers, and nephews are taking refuge somewhere else in Gaza because their house was totally destroyed. He said that this attack was like nothing they had ever seen before. They are, of course, quite distraught and sad about the whole situation.

This is part of the letter his father is sharing with the Mexican authorities (I asked him if I could share it):

I, Mr. ***** of Palestinian origin, due to the armed conflict between the nations of Israel and Palestine, come to peacefully expose and address you to request assistance to rescue my entire family trapped in the Gaza Strip, based on my right to petition established in Articles 6 and 8 of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States.

It so happens that last week my family members were forced to evacuate their homes as a matter of urgency, which were bombed and they have already lost everything. My family is made up of 7 minors and 10 adults (my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren), I know that as a Mexican I have the right to apply for family visas for all of them, but for obvious reasons, my relatives do not have the documentation to travel to Mexico.

It is vital for me to be able to proceed with the necessary steps and procedures to save each and every one of my family members, because without them, my own health and life would be in serious jeopardy.

We are aware that the current situation has not allowed Palestinians to leave for Egypt, but it is my desire to have everything ready for when my family can leave Gaza.

Today in Palestine Chronicle

GAZA LIVE BLOG: War and Pause | Last Minute Massacres | Indonesian Hospital Raided | Intl. Solidarity Grows – Day 49​

November 24, 2023
Are the Israelites doped? I mean the army. Are they controlled by a chip? Are they possessed? They just want to kill, kill, kill. There is an enormous fury that is almost inhuman. Like beasts. Ernst Junger sometimes talk about it in his diaries when talking about war. Something almost from the obscurity of the soul. Tolstoy also, in his War and Peace. Possession, and insanity.

Douglas Murray's response to Piers Morgan regarding Norman Finkelstein.

"Douglas Murray brands Norman Finkelstein a ‘psychopath’"​

This one was a tough one to watch, couldn't get through all of it as my BS meter went through the roof. Quite sickening actually, even though we've seen these kinds of lies and distortions many times before.

This one was a tough one to watch, couldn't get through all of it as my BS meter went through the roof. Quite sickening actually, even though we've seen these kinds of lies and distortions many times before.

There are few people I dislike more on SM as Douglas - secretly intolerant of his own homosexuality and therefore intolerant of all minorities and therefor fan-boy of the authoritarians - Murray.

Are the Israelites doped? I mean the army. Are they controlled by a chip? Are they possessed? They just want to kill, kill, kill. There is an enormous fury that is almost inhuman. Like beasts. Ernst Junger sometimes talk about it in his diaries when talking about war. Something almost from the obscurity of the soul. Tolstoy also, in his War and Peace. Possession, and insanity.
Yes, there is most probably some level of programming going on...
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

On November 19th there was a hijacking of a vehicle shipping vessel by the Houthi militia in Yemen.

The 5,100-ceu Galaxy Leader (built 2002) was seized as a bargaining chip as the Houthis seek to exert pressure on Israel to stop its war in Gaza.

The Houthi leadership has said the release of the vessel and its crew will be discussed when “America and Israel stop killing Palestinians in Gaza and bring in water, medicine and food”.

The Yemen Press Agency reported that the visit took place on Wednesday.

Abdulnadi said the seafarers would be treated according to “the values of the true Islamic religion that urge good treatment of detainees, regardless of their nationalities or religions”.

He warned that naval operations would continue to target Israeli-flagged ships, Israeli companies or Israeli-owned vessels, and urged all ships passing through the Red Sea not to sail near Israeli vessels, or disable identification devices.

The commander also said companies should not ship goods on Israeli vessels.

According to Reinsurance News:

[T]he hijacking has According to Skytek, the recent hijacking of the reportedly Israeli-linked ship, Galaxy Leader, has “worldwide implications for Israeli shipowners and ultimately the marine war underwriters."
... Skytek’s Head of Marine, Capt. Gabriel Zevri stated, “Underwriters can no longer differentiate the risk by adding a listed area under the Joint War Risk Listed Areas as this new vessel hijacking situation relates to the domicile of the ownership & management of the vessel.”

What this means is that insurance of international shipping associated with Israel, whether that involves goods coming or leaving Israel, or even ships associated with owners, is going to get a lot more expensive. Perhaps the "Boycott, Divest, Sanction" movement should also add "Embargo" to the list.

This is just another method of applying pressure to Israel, and people I know have speculated that the rockets coming out of Gaza periodically to cause damage to people and property has also been a method of financially punishing Israel via raising insurance costs.

Full article:
According to Skytek, the recent hijacking of the reportedly Israeli-linked ship, Galaxy Leader, has “worldwide implications for Israeli shipowners and ultimately the marine war underwriters.”

Marine shipping reinsuranceOutlining the particulars of the event, Skytek said that Galaxy Leader passed near the Iranian flagship, Behshad, in the early morning of November 19th. A few hours later, the vessel was approached by an MI 17 helicopter deploying Yemen’s Houthis militia, which took over the vessel in the southern Red Sea. Skytek observed that the Houthi Militia launched the hijacking operation on the international flag vessel allegedly due to its group ownership being associated with an Israeli national, Abraham Rami Ungar.

However, it is worth noting that Israel’s military, writing on X, said that Galaxy Leader is “not an Israeli ship,” adding that it was “staffed by civilians of various nationalities, not including Israelis.”

Skytek’s Head of Marine, Capt. Gabriel Zevri stated, “Underwriters can no longer differentiate the risk by adding a listed area under the Joint War Risk Listed Areas as this new vessel hijacking situation relates to the domicile of the ownership & management of the vessel.”

The firm said that a Saviz Iranian vessel was allegedly used as a reconnaissance base to alert of Galaxy Leader’s approach to Yemen. It is widely reported that the Houthi Militia are backed by Iran.

Skytek continued, “The threats that Houthi Militia are posing on the 20 km wide Bab-El-Mandeb strait are reportedly directed at ships linked to the Israel flag or ownership, but the non-state actor could potentially expand to ships calling to Israel ports, or random international flagships.

“Another point of concern is what will happen to the hijacked vessel and its 25 crewmembers, since the Houthi Militia did not claim anything, expect previously posting on social media that they would destroy the Israeli-linked ship.”

A spokesperson for the Houthi forces, Yahya Sare’e, in a statement on X, said the group would “continue to carry out military operations against the Israeli enemy until the aggression against Gaza stops and the ugly crimes … against our Palestinian brothers in Gaza and the West Bank stop.”

The Galaxy Leader is a 5,110 CEU capacity Vehicle Carrier built in 2002 with a deadweight tonnage (DWT) of 17,127. It is registered under the Bahamas flag, classified by the Det Norske Veritas (DNV), and insured by the West of England P&I.

The vessel is owned by Galaxy Maritime Ltd Isle of Man, group owned by Ray Car Carriers Ltd, and operated by NYK Line.

The saying goes that there is no deceit in warning.

Pedro Sanchez said that Spain could recognize the Palestinian State unilaterally and Netanyahu said that "terrorists will bomb Barcelona or Madrid".​

Wait for the visit of Israel Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) aka Mossad.

Netanyahu warns Sanchez that Europe will be next: "They will bomb Barcelona and Madrid".

Pedro Sánchez arrived yesterday at his meeting in Israel with the President, Isaac Herzog, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a clear objective: to blame them for "the death of innocent civilians, including thousands of children" in their response to the offensive launched by Hamas on October 7. The President of the Spanish Government reiterated his condemnation of the attack by the Palestinian militia - "Spain shares the pain", he said-, but warned him that "the number of Palestinians killed is unbearable" and maintained that the recognition of a Palestinian state is the best way to guarantee the fight against terrorism.

A series of comments that, obviously, were going to receive Israel's response. It was Netanyahu who warned his Spanish counterpart that Europe will be the next target of Islamist terrorists, who will bomb cities like Madrid or Barcelona. Despite recognizing that "any civilian death is a tragedy", he justified Israel's aggressions, alleging that it is facing a "particularly cruel enemy": "Hamas deliberately attacks everyone and uses its own civilians as human shields to hide behind them". Something that for Netanyahu is a "war crime".

Palestinians use temporary truce to remove unexploded bombs

The brief respite the four-day temporary truce is providing people in Gaza is being used to check up on surviving family members and removing unexploded bombs, local media reported on Saturday.
Expert teams have been visiting residential areas to remove any unexploded bombs or missiles that could cause further harm. Meanwhile, survivors went back to their homes to check on the damage, many finding total destruction.

The police's explosives disposal teams in #Gaza are working very hard to use the 4-day-long pause to remove unexploded Israeli bombs and missiles from residential areas. pic.twitter.com/KY3D6BUx1S
— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) November 25, 2023

Israeli-owned ship targeted in suspected drone attack: Reports​

A suspected drone attack has hit a container ship owned by an Israeli businessman in the Indian Ocean, according to a United States defence official.

The attack was likely carried out using an Iranian-made Shahed-136 drone on Friday, an unnamed US defence official told The Associated Press news agency on Saturday. Pan-Arab satellite channel Al Mayadeen also reported that an Israeli ship had been targeted in the Indian Ocean.

The drone targeted the Malta-flagged, French-operated CMA CGM Symi vessel while in international waters. The ship reportedly suffered damage after the drone exploded, but no crew members were injured.

The US official did not provide any evidence of an Iranian link to the attack, and said “we continue to monitor the situation closely”. Iran has not commented on the reports.

There are many signs that Iran is the next Israeli target. And many threats from them to those who oppose their narrative.

The saying goes that there is no deceit in warning.

Pedro Sanchez said that Spain could recognize the Palestinian State unilaterally and Netanyahu said that "terrorists will bomb Barcelona or Madrid".​

Wait for the visit of Israel Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) aka Mossad.

Netanyahu warns Sanchez that Europe will be next: "They will bomb Barcelona and Madrid".

Pedro Sánchez arrived yesterday at his meeting in Israel with the President, Isaac Herzog, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a clear objective: to blame them for "the death of innocent civilians, including thousands of children" in their response to the offensive launched by Hamas on October 7. The President of the Spanish Government reiterated his condemnation of the attack by the Palestinian militia - "Spain shares the pain", he said-, but warned him that "the number of Palestinians killed is unbearable" and maintained that the recognition of a Palestinian state is the best way to guarantee the fight against terrorism.

A series of comments that, obviously, were going to receive Israel's response. It was Netanyahu who warned his Spanish counterpart that Europe will be the next target of Islamist terrorists, who will bomb cities like Madrid or Barcelona. Despite recognizing that "any civilian death is a tragedy", he justified Israel's aggressions, alleging that it is facing a "particularly cruel enemy": "Hamas deliberately attacks everyone and uses its own civilians as human shields to hide behind them". Something that for Netanyahu is a "war crime".

This ABC article is a good example of how anything can be used to speak well of Israel. The article is not about Spain's position on the genocide but about Israel's position and its reasons for the genocide. In fact, the article is pro-Israel propaganda. It is also an article to remind us how bad and crazy are the Arabs.

I think it's very strange that this Spanish president should speak like this. He's doing it to endear himself to people who hate him. It's fashionable to speak for the Palestinians, it looks cool. Macron did the same. You have to be up to date. You have to pretend to be the right person, that you have a heart.
But these puppets are everything but humans.

Why would Hamas or the Arabs go and put a bomb in Barcelona or Madrid when Sanchez's words are in defense of the Palestinians? If something happens, we know who put the bomb.

When asked why the Israeli forces were shooting dead protesters at the Gaza crossings,
Michal Maayan — "Well, we can't put all these people in jail."

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that occurs due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought

Indeed, psychopaths feel no empathy for anyone and think their responses are humane and intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom