Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

These people are scum.

"A society that raises kids to sign missiles that have killed 9,000 kids in Gaza"

That readers added a background to the picture, does not make things better, because no matter when, where, why these kids do/did it it's sick beyond everything and speak volume about the mentality in which they grow up:
This picture is from the 2006 Lebanon War. The artillery shells being signed were for use against Hezbollah in Lebanon, not Gaza. The children pictured lived in a town in Northern Israel that was under missile attack from Hezbollah. More context: theguardian.com/news/blog/2006…

Edit: mispelling

People are desperate for food in Gaza...

The French publishing house Fayard withdraws "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by the Jewish historian Ilan Pappé. According to Edistat, a statistics site specializing in book sales in #France, 203 out of the 307 copies of the book, which were sold this year, were sold after the start of the Israeli offensive on #Gaza.

ASSASSINS

The media reported today in shock that Israeli snipers killed two Christian women inside a church in Gaza. But is that news? Israeli snipers routinely kill unarmed civilians. Here's a sample of unarmed Palestinian civilians killed by "specially trained" Israeli snipers during the overwhelmingly nonviolent Great March of Return in 2018. (Compiled by an Independent International Commission of Inquiry)https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G19/085/50/PDF/G1908550.pdf?OpenElement

One has also to use some critical thinking too. How would Khamas attack Israeli forces by being shirtless and waving a white flag? As Chris Hedges puts it: "The shooting dead of three Israeli hostages who apparently escaped their captors and approached Israeli forces with their shirts off, waving a white flag and calling out for help in Hebrew is not only tragic, but a glimpse of Israel's rules of engagement in Gaza. These rules are — kill anything that moves."

Last edited:
My stating what the powers that be claim, is not an attempt at justification, As is apparent by my wording.

Well, I can't speak for hlat, but even if that is not your intent, I can see why it comes across as a bit "propagandistic", for lack of a better word.

The thing is, saying things like that "I have no clue whether this is true or not" leaves it more open to it being interpreted as an attitude reflective of what was shared here:

I was thinking of an article that was published on SOTT NINE years ago and it makes the same important points as you made above:

I suggest that you read that article if you haven't had a chance to yet.

By now, everyone here has a pretty good idea of what is going on. Even if you can't confirm a news item 100%, you can be pretty sure of which side is attacking the other, and committing abhorrent crimes. Yet, in your posts, it's often a "50/50 probability", you see? It also sometimes isn't clear whether you understand or not, that this is not a war, but a genocide, and it's not "Hamas" (Israel's puppet) vs Israel. I hope this helps.

You wishing for a better world and what you explained in earlier posts, though understandable, doesn't take away the facts (and that is part of our lesson, to see reality as it is!). Without trying to force a change in the world, we sometimes still need to not stay so "neutral", and to defend the truth. Psychos thrive on people's fear of standing up for truth, on our sense of "fairness", or "I won't take sides", etc. Regardless of the effect that has (which we can only see in non-linear ways, and we cannot control), it's about what you align yourself with, the opposite of "sitting between 2 stools". OSIT.

One has also to use some critical thinking too. How would Khamas attack Israeli forces by being shirtless and waving a white flag? As Chris Hedges puts it: "The shooting dead of three Israeli hostages who apparently escaped their captors and approached Israeli forces with their shirts off, waving a white flag and calling out for help in Hebrew is not only tragic, but a glimpse of Israel's rules of engagement in Gaza. These rules are — kill anything that moves."
When someone takes of their clothes it is to show they do not have any hidden weapons or bombs on them and they not being a threat so to not get shoot, so this was deliberate and standard operative procedure to kill surrendering Palestinians( they thought they were) and just another isreali lie to justify murder because if there was some grain of truth to it and that is big if they would be clothed if it was a bait by Hamas.

Well, I can't speak for hlat, but even if that is not your intent, I can see why it comes across as a bit "propagandistic", for lack of a better word.

The thing is, saying things like that "I have no clue whether this is true or not" leaves it more open to it being interpreted as an attitude reflective of what was shared here:

I suggest that you read that article if you haven't had a chance to yet.

By now, everyone here has a pretty good idea of what is going on. Even if you can't confirm a news item 100%, you can be pretty sure of which side is attacking the other, and committing abhorrent crimes. Yet, in your posts, it's often a "50/50 probability", you see? It also sometimes isn't clear whether you understand or not, that this is not a war, but a genocide, and it's not "Hamas" (Israel's puppet) vs Israel. I hope this helps.

You wishing for a better world and what you explained in earlier posts, though understandable, doesn't take away the facts (and that is part of our lesson, to see reality as it is!). Without trying to force a change in the world, we sometimes still need to not stay so "neutral", and to defend the truth. Psychos thrive on people's fear of standing up for truth, on our sense of "fairness", or "I won't take sides", etc. Regardless of the effect that has (which we can only see in non-linear ways, and we cannot control), it's about what you align yourself with, the opposite of "sitting between 2 stools". OSIT.
I am not neutral at all. Not sitting between two of anything.

The situation in Gaza has to stop.

I can wish for better things WHILE (and BECAUSE OF) seeing atrocities around me.

I've written this before, time and again.
If my input, or discussion, needs to be qualified every single time with that then it becomes strange and combersome.

It would be easier for me to just stay out of the conversation, rather than being called "propagandized" every single day. There are many people here, like me, who see right through the "government", and protest incessantly and help whomever needs helping.
I don't feel the need to boast in the ways I am anti-bibi, or in the ways I choose to help the unfortunate.

I realize everyone is upset, and so am I.
But my geographical location should not be coloring how my posts are read nearly half as much as the case seems to be.

Or does living in the U.S. mean that one is automatically a psycho-brainwashed imperialist ? How is that possible. It makes no sense.

I've been part of the forum for years, it is strange that this anger is being cast based on nothing but location.

Again this has become about me, when I do not wish it to be.

I think I will focus more on other threads that interest me

I'll retype what I started with here just in case it was missed:

'Why CIA is not pushing for creation of Palestinian state?...

19 Dec, 2023
[...]
Israeli military spokesman Daniel Hagari, though, said on Sunday that Hamas’ calls for a cessation of its ground operation will not distract from the IDF’s goal to “dismantle Hamas.”
...Because CIA is buying time for Israel to proceed with ethnic cleansing.'

Israel seized Jabalia, about to take over Shujayya in Gaza — president

20 DEC, 2023
[...]
"We intend to take over the entire Gaza Strip," the president of the Jewish state continued, adding that only this can enable Israelis and Palestinians "live in peace in the future."

“New Guantánamo”: Euro-Med Monitor calls for international probe into Israel’s torture and murder of Gaza detainees​

"Geneva - An impartial and urgent investigation is needed to probe the Israeli army’s torture and murder of Palestinian civilians detained in different areas of the Gaza Strip, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor said in a statement issued on Monday."​

"Testimonies gathered by Euro-Med Monitor teams confirm reports published by Israel’s Haaretznewspaper about Israeli field executions of Gazan detainees. Additional detainees have died after being subjected to extreme torture and mistreatment in the “Sde Teman” Israeli army camp, located between Beersheba and Gaza."

"The aforementioned camp has been turned into a new Guantánamo-like prison, the Geneva-based human rights group said, where detainees are caged in inhumane conditions; Euro-Med Monitor cited the Israeli army’s use of open-air chicken coops to house the detained and withholding of food or drink for long periods of time."

"The Sde Teman camp detains Palestinians of all ages, from young children to elderly people."

Full article below:

I can wish for better things WHILE (and BECAUSE OF) seeing atrocities around me.

I've written this before, time and again.
If my input, or discussion, needs to be qualified every single time with that then it becomes strange and combersome.

It would be easier for me to just stay out of the conversation, rather than being called "propagandized" every single day. There are many people here, like me, who see right through the "government", and protest incessantly and help whomever needs helping.
I don't feel the need to boast in the ways I am anti-bibi, or in the ways I choose to help the unfortunate.

I realize everyone is upset, and so am I.
But my geographical location should not be coloring how my posts are read nearly half as much as the case seems to be.

Or does living in the U.S. mean that one is automatically a psycho-brainwashed imperialist ? How is that possible. It makes no sense.

I've been part of the forum for years, it is strange that this anger is being cast based on nothing but location.

Again this has become about me, when I do not wish it to be.

I think I will focus more on other threads that interest me

I'll retype what I started with here just in case it was missed:

Okay, let's take the idea that this has to stop in order to end the barbarism and the bloodshed, how would that be possible? And what would happen next?

Okay, let's take the idea that this has to stop in order to end the barbarism and the bloodshed, how would that be possible? And what would happen next?
It should have stopped by now. I think the better question is WHY it hasn't so far.

Who does the war machine serve ?
These are things we've at least partially [ if not fully ] figured out already.

As to what "would" happen next.
I don't know, but with the way things have been unfolding over the past couple of years, probably some other, unexpected, even worse event (?)

'Houthis are preparing to defend Gaza.'

5 hours ago (Updated: 5 hours ago)

To my thinking, Israel has to deal with their own politicians or face their pariah-ship in the world.

Suspicion that getting rid of Netanyahu will be sooner rather than later. There is still Israel but the push for two-state solution, which is Canada's position incidentally, on resolution may have some traction then? Scott Ritter's three reasons given for the Oct 7 operation by Hamas was 1) put two-state solution on the table, 2) hostage exchange and 3) Al-Aqsa mosque.

Settlers stormed Al-Aqsa mosque Oct 4th.

Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque complex on fifth day of Sukkot

Back
Top Bottom