Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

X/Twitter is completey unusable right now, as many of those I follow (who I thought were somewhat aware) are raving about the '40 babies beheaded by Hamas' without any evidence. Peeps who've seen through the Covid lies, and some who've even doubted the Ukraine thing are now swallowing every Zionist propaganda piece without questioning anything.

This is a good example of Gurdjieff's notion of how people can think that they are awake, when they're in fact still asleep.

I would had been throwing up not able to report anything if I had seen the 40 be-headed babies, she seems to be more shaken at the damage of the road, though. Even the anchor has to stop her to confirm it.

Add:

Add:
Her post -

Add:

Last edited:
X/Twitter is completey unusable right now, as many of those I follow (who I thought were somewhat aware) are raving about the '40 babies beheaded by Hamas' without any evidence. Peeps who've seen through the Covid lies, and some who've even doubted the Ukraine thing are now swallowing every Zionist propaganda piece without questioning anything.

This is a good example of Gurdjieff's notion of how people can think that they are awake, when they're in fact still asleep.
Like during Desert Storm... babies being ripped from incubators really got the people in a tizzy...same kind of playbook. They always go back to what works.

I didn't go on Twitter because I knew what was coming and didn't have the energy to stomach all the nonsense. I stuck to podcasts but they got me even there: even Robert Barnes (the lawyer who defended Alex Jones), who is one of the smartest guys on the right who has no problem taking the leftist side when appropriate and calling out conservatives for their nonsense, was busy blamimg the Palestinians for everything that happened to them for the last decades, spitting Israeli talking points. It's shocking how deep the popgramming goes on this. Hopefully some will come around eventually, but you couldn't come up with a better divide and conquer issue than this.

Time to put an 'X' on Twitter... at least temporarily until the babies regrow their heads. :rolleyes:

Like during Desert Storm... babies being ripped from incubators really got the people in a tizzy...same kind of playbook. They always go back to what works.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. It's a repetition, the same scenario, the same lies... My neighbor told me that on TV they repeat the Kibbutz massacre over and over again. They did the same thing with the towers, endlessly repeating when the plane entered the towers, when the towers fell... We know it's all social engineering. They did the same thing with the plandemia. What's the objective apart from provoking fear or grief? Is it total war they're aiming for? But with this rule of three, so that countries go to war, and the scenarios repeat themselves, we may see terrorist attacks in Europe. Like during 9/11. Is that what they're aiming for? Total War?

Douglas Macgregor and the Judge. (26 minutes)

A few take away points:

The battle ship armada with the US’s number one carrier, with lots of fighter aircraft. Naahh, it's nothing! Just a show of force. It just ships, they can’t do anything in a ground battle! (What....? is that ever wrong)

Not a word about the possibility of a FF or just let it happen.

The Israeli’s just got caught of guard. And the magic dome being down, just a coincidence.

Macgregor is certain that Iran and Turkey helped pull this operation off.

Russia couldn’t have been involved.

On the point of some of the commentators predicting terror attacks on major cities in the U.S., this has been circulating for some time now and always seems to be brought up again once there's some sort of a crisis. For instance, DHS officials were warning back in March 2020 that we are at a 'doorstep of another 9/11', allegedly due to rising domestic extremism and antisemitism. To combat this 'menace', they call for an increase in internet censorship, among other things.

Similarly, there were articles appearing in the mainstream media during 2020 and the Covid scare where ex-CIA officials, neocons and other disturbed individuals, were warning about a coming bioterror attack. The alleged potential perpetrators are, according to these individuals, white supremacists aligned with ISIS or Iran or some other party.

It's like they keep these plans on the back burner somewhere and then roll them out once convenient while adjusting the narrative slightly.

Saw this comment on one of the Hamas chopping heads off articles @ TGP.

Found it to be an interesting rant.
OGuillory 2 hours ago edited
...Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah...sure. And The Iraqis were "throwing babies out of incubators onto the floor". And..."Saddam has weapons of mass destruction". I always loved..."Iraq is slant-drilling"! Ha! Ha! Ha! And "19Arabs living in a cave in Afghanistan defeated the worlds most advanced air defense system ever created and used two planes they didn't know how to fly to implode three steel framed skyscrapers for the only time in history on 911". Or...how about..."December 7th, a day of infamy and a "surprise attack" on Pearl Harbor". Or...how about "two weeks to flatten the curve"? Or...how about...."those vaccines are safe and effective"! Ha! Ha! Ha! And yet...so many of you people buy into the lies and BS of our corrupt government and the evil corruption that is The Israeli Government... and propagate it like it's always been the truth. I'm sure that GP will soon be doing a story about the "mistake" that was Israel's bombing of The USS Liberty in 1967. I wonder how they managed to "mistakenly" bomb a US Flagged Naval Vessel for 4 hours, and "mistakenly" strafed men in the water and in life boats during their "mistake". The saddest part of this propaganda is that I have lost The Gateway Pundit as the "reliable" source of information that I had mistakenly believed them to be. Sad that stupid people believe this tripe. What suckers. What idiots. But then again...a lot of the propagandists don't have to worry about their own children being fed into the corrupt government's meat grinder, but many of us do.

If I heard it correctly, Biden said: "We stand with Israel. I've just told Netanyahu our response will be swift, precise and overwhelming."
Biden said "I just off the phone with the 3rd call to Netanyahu and I told him, if the United States experiences what Israel is experiencing our response would be swift, precise, and overwhelming."

Biden said "I just off the phone with the 3rd call to Netanyahu and I told him, if the United States experiences what Israel is experiencing our response would be swift, precise, and overwhelming."
"They", the forces of entropy, who feed on misery, greed, agony, despair
They're hungry.
They're going after a feast
When they can't get it anymore in their previous "locale", they move over next door and try there

I hope the ppl "in charge" don't succumb to anyone egging-them-on

° This is not the time for a penis-measuring contest (pardon the use of a grafique phrase)

• Nor is it a time for pressing buttons willy nilly

Powder kegs can also send shrapnel flying in directions no one thought possible

Back
Top Bottom