Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Look whats happened to the left with woke - It's completely undermined and negated the left. I've spent today wondering whether this was intentionally done as a preemptive strike to weaken the antiwar left, particularly after their strong opposition to the wars that followed the events of 9/11.

More from Alexander Dugin:

The escalation of Israel's war with Palestine will undoubtedly consolidate the Islamic world. Conservatives in the West are again talking about defending the 'Judeo-Christian civilization in the face of Muslims', and the radical ideology of Hamas provides them with a convenient excuse for this. However, a society of deep atheism, materialism and legalization of all kinds of perversions, which has long since abandoned traditional theology and values (and orientations), cannot be considered either Christian or Jewish. If the West, as it is now, supports Israel, it is seriously guilty of something. After all, if the devil's civilization is on your side, then you have done something wrong. There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian world, it just doesn't make sense. The Islamic world, on the contrary, exists and in it, the traditions are still strong. It turns out that it is not the Judeo-Christians against the Muslims, but the Muslims against the satanic culture, against Dajjal. Biden's idea of combining the theme of support for Ukraine with support for Israel, only underlines this: the West is always on the side of those who submit to its hegemony and serve it. Muslims were not enemies of Ukraine and allies of Russia (with the exception of eschatologically awakened Iran and Syria), but now they will be. Russia is the pole of a multipolar world. Islam is the pole of a multipolar world. Both poles oppose the West's desperate attempts to save unipolarism and its global dominance at any cost, even at the cost of a world war. The Palestinian conflict with Israel was not the frontline of a conflict of civilizations. Now it is. Just as the tensions between Russia and Ukraine were regional in character until the Nazis in Kiev were supported by the West, the war in Ukraine has become the frontline of a global confrontation between multipolarity and unipolarity. The scope of this confrontation is growing. The situation is becoming more and more sinister. Already, billions of people on the planet are convinced that the collective West and its allies are absolute evil and the civilization of the Antichrist. Democrats, globalists and neoconservatives are leading humanity straight into the abyss. Which, strictly speaking, is what demons are supposed to do.

— Alexander Dugin

A whole lot of people think Mossad let this happen on purpose, but that's at odds with Israel's stance that no Israeli citizen is ever left behind when they can be saved.
Do you remember World War 2 when Zionists colloborated with Nazis to kill millions of Jews?

And Israel by its own admission created Hamas
So you should understand Mossad letting this happen on purpose.

Is the consensus of this forum that this was a 9/11 style attack? An inside job by the Israelis/Mossad?
That's how it looks to me as 1 individual.

More from Alexander Dugin:

The escalation of Israel's war with Palestine will undoubtedly consolidate the Islamic world. Conservatives in the West are again talking about defending the 'Judeo-Christian civilization in the face of Muslims', and the radical ideology of Hamas provides them with a convenient excuse for this. However, a society of deep atheism, materialism and legalization of all kinds of perversions, which has long since abandoned traditional theology and values (and orientations), cannot be considered either Christian or Jewish. If the West, as it is now, supports Israel, it is seriously guilty of something. After all, if the devil's civilization is on your side, then you have done something wrong. There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian world, it just doesn't make sense. The Islamic world, on the contrary, exists and in it, the traditions are still strong. It turns out that it is not the Judeo-Christians against the Muslims, but the Muslims against the satanic culture, against Dajjal. Biden's idea of combining the theme of support for Ukraine with support for Israel, only underlines this: the West is always on the side of those who submit to its hegemony and serve it. Muslims were not enemies of Ukraine and allies of Russia (with the exception of eschatologically awakened Iran and Syria), but now they will be. Russia is the pole of a multipolar world. Islam is the pole of a multipolar world. Both poles oppose the West's desperate attempts to save unipolarism and its global dominance at any cost, even at the cost of a world war. The Palestinian conflict with Israel was not the frontline of a conflict of civilizations. Now it is. Just as the tensions between Russia and Ukraine were regional in character until the Nazis in Kiev were supported by the West, the war in Ukraine has become the frontline of a global confrontation between multipolarity and unipolarity. The scope of this confrontation is growing. The situation is becoming more and more sinister. Already, billions of people on the planet are convinced that the collective West and its allies are absolute evil and the civilization of the Antichrist. Democrats, globalists and neoconservatives are leading humanity straight into the abyss. Which, strictly speaking, is what demons are supposed to do.

— Alexander Dugin
Okay

Except I don't believe the "U.S." is actually pro anyone

The goons seem only to be pro destruction and confusion

Judge by what they do
Not what they say

A whole lot of people think Mossad let this happen on purpose, but that's at odds with Israel's stance that no Israeli citizen is ever left behind when they can be saved.
I know it seems contradictory, but Mossad psychos have no problem 'sacrificing' fellow Jews for 'the cause', while Jewish/Israeli collective mythos is strongly bound by the maxim to 'leave no one behind'. It's what kept 'the tribe' extraordinarily cohesive over the millennia. What they never seem to learn, poor sods, is that their leaders are their own worst enemies. But then, that applies to pretty much all populations.

Last edited:
Is the consensus of this forum that this was a 9/11 style attack? An inside job by the Israelis/Mossad?
No consensus yet, just a hypothesis supported by Israeli military-intel's past form. LIHOP (Let It Happen On Purpose) is another hypothesis. Then there's the 'surprise' hypothesis, that Israeli military-intel turns out not to be so vigilant, and Gazan resourcefulness/cruelty greater than anyone previously imagined.

Then there's the Iran-did-it-via-Hamas-to-sabotage-the-Abraham-Accords-and-end-Israeli-Saudi-normalization hypothesis, which is touted in the media. Right there, because that hypothesis has media support, it's prima facie dubious... BUT it also takes us back full circle to the first hypothesis: what if this was contrived, to one extent or another, to justify Grand Chessboard moves (specifically, by the Western Consortium that ultimately controls both the US and Israel) that would leave the Netanyahu govt no choice but to react, thus ending regional 'normalization'?

Who, or what, has a vested interest in peace and 'win-win economic cooperation' not working?

Last edited:
Like during Desert Storm... babies being ripped from incubators really got the people in a tizzy...same kind of playbook. They always go back to what works.

Yes, how can we forget that. Once again the Zionists resort to the tale of murdered babies. Another blast from the past:

The Great Lie of the Gulf war: How a false testimony changed the public view of the war.​

On October 10th, 1990, a 15-year old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah, appeared before the United States Congressional Human Rights Caucus and gave a testimony which was then used by US Government and organizations as justification of the Gulf War.

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.
The effect was instanteous. Nayirah’s testimony was widely publicized. Hill & Knowlton (an American PR firm), which had filmed the hearing, sent out a video news release to MediaLink, a firm which served about 700 television stations in the United States.

That night, portions of the testimony aired on ABC’s Nightline and NBC Nightly News reaching an estimated audience between 35 and 53 million Americans.Seven senators cited Nayirah’s testimony in their speeches backing the use of force. President George Bush repeated the story at least ten times in the following weeks. Bush quoted Nayirah at every opportunity. Six times in one month he referred to “312 premature babies at Kuwait City’s maternity hospital who died after Iraqi soldiers stole their incubators and left the infants on the floor,” and of “babies pulled from incubators and scattered like firewood across the floor.” Her account of the atrocities helped to stir American opinion in favor of participation in the Gulf War.

As if it were a spell for a certain date, now October 10 the Zionists try to cast a spell on us with the babies beheaded by Hamas.

I would had been throwing up not able to report anything if I had seen the 40 be-headed babies, she seems to be more shaken at the damage of the road, though. Even the anchor has to stop her to confirm it.

Add:

Add:
Her post -

Add:
This has got a 'Bucha' feel to it.

I'm not suggesting that anything was 'staged': a lot of civilians were slaughtered in that location, as at many others across southern Israel. It's just that the way foreign media have been brought to this particular site (before even Israeli media have been allowed in) by the IDF, then anonymously told (but which they can't verify) that one room "contains the bodies of 40 beheaded babies", smacks of manipulation.

Last edited:
No consensus yet, just a hypothesis supported by Israeli military-intel's past form. LIHOP (Let It Happen On Purpose) is another hypothesis. Then there's the 'surprise' hypothesis, that Israeli military-intel turns out not to be so vigilant, and Gazan resourcefulness/cruelty greater than anyone previously imagined.

Then there's the Iran-did-it-via-Hamas-to-sabotage-the-Abraham-Accords-and-end-Israeli-Saudi-normalization hypothesis, which is touted in the media. Right there, because that hypothesis has media support, it's prima facie dubious... BUT it also takes us back full circle to the first hypothesis: what if this was contrived, to one extent or another, to justify Grand Chessboard moves (specifically, by the Western Consortium that ultimately controls both the US and Israel) that would leave the Netanyahu govt no choice but to react, thus ending regional 'normalization'?

Who, or what, has a vested interest in peace and 'win-win economic cooperation' not working?
I have been scanning the channels to see what the talking heads are saying....all my favs...Bongino, Levin, Beck...etc...etc...are full force official story......the ONLY one I have seen to even entertain LIHOP is Jesse Kelly....it takes huge balls to buck this tidal wave of manufactured emotion and say something even slightly contrary. When all possibilities are not entertained, you know its not a logical and honest position.

This has got a 'Bucha' feel to it.

Don't get me wrong: a lot of civilians were slaughtered in that location, and many others across southern Israel. It's just that the way foreign media have been brought to the site (before even Israeli media have been allowed in) by the IDF, then anonymously told (but which they can't verify) that one room "contains the bodies of 40 beheaded babies", smacks of manipulation.
I understand it as same, and this "be-headed babies" need to be confirmed with evidence, other wise we had not learnt from history. "We" as common people. Psychopaths, on the other hand, use the same tactic because they know people will fall for it over and over.

Israeli army says it does not have 'confirmation' about allegations that ‘Hamas beheaded babies
Israeli army spokesperson tells Anadolu over phone that they have no information confirming allegations that ‘Hamas beheaded babies’
The Israeli army has no information confirming allegations that "Hamas beheaded babies," Israeli army spokesperson unit told Anadolu on Tuesday.
Although, her name and rank is not mentioned.
It was alleged that Hamas's armed wing, the Qassam Brigades, "beheaded many Israeli babies" on the Israeli side during the early Saturday morning attack launched from Gaza.

When Anadolu contacted the Israeli army spokesperson unit over the phone and asked about the allegations, she said "We have seen the news, but we do not have any details or confirmation about that."

The situation escalated with a Saturday surprise attack from Palestinian group Hamas in the Gaza Strip on southern Israeli towns. Israel retaliated with massive airstrikes in Gaza and placed the enclave under total blockade.
Of those number coincidences

I came on here to post the same thing. Its like facebook when covid started, I cant go on twitter at the moment or just go on to checkout joe and nialls posts and ignoring the rest.
lol between trump Russia collusion, Covid, 2020 election, Ukraine, and now Israel (I’m not even going further back), I probably shouldn’t have any social media friends left. It’s almost like the universe is patiently (for now) giving us the same lesson over and over, giving people repeated opportunities to see through the lies. It reminds me of that Biblical passage about God sending us a grand delusion and that even the elect will be deceived. If you line all of this up in a row, you can easily see how “all there is is lessons” and the grace and patience of the universe who didn’t smite us all yet out of sheer frustration that we keep stepping on the same rake repeatedly. On the one hand, I’m grateful for the repeat opportunities, on the other hand, the consequences seem to be greater with each one. I’m not sure how many more opportunities we will have - we don’t really have much more room once you reach the threshold of a global war.

There is a silver lining - each one seems to wake up a percentage of people. Perhaps that’s the real purpose of it. If the global population is supposed to rise up together against the psychopaths and nephalim and the liztards, they have to start seeing through the lies. That means we have to be hit repeatedly over the head to wake up a few more people each time, eventually, hopefully, dragging the rest with us, or separating from the rest entirely before they kill us all through their stubborn ignorance.

But it all sure seems to be progressing somewhere.

lol between trump Russia collusion, Covid, 2020 election, Ukraine, and now Israel (I’m not even going further back), I probably shouldn’t have any social media friends left. It’s almost like the universe is patiently (for now) giving us the same lesson over and over, giving people repeated opportunities to see through the lies. It reminds me of that Biblical passage about God sending us a grand delusion and that even the elect will be deceived. If you line all of this up in a row, you can easily see how “all there is is lessons” and the grace and patience of the universe who didn’t smite us all yet out of sheer frustration that we keep stepping on the same rake repeatedly. On the one hand, I’m grateful for the repeat opportunities, on the other hand, the consequences seem to be greater with each one. I’m not sure how many more opportunities we will have - we don’t really have much more room once you reach the threshold of a global war.

There is a silver lining - each one seems to wake up a percentage of people. Perhaps that’s the real purpose of it. If the global population is supposed to rise up together against the psychopaths and nephalim and the liztards, they have to start seeing through the lies. That means we have to be hit repeatedly over the head to wake up a few more people each time, eventually, hopefully, dragging the rest with us, or separating from the rest entirely before they kill us all through their stubborn ignorance.

But it all sure seeks to be progressing somewhere.
👏🏽 💯🍀

Biden said "I just off the phone with the 3rd call to Netanyahu and I told him, if the United States experiences what Israel is experiencing our response would be swift, precise, and overwhelming."

I can't help but think that after the Syrian push back, the debacle in Afghanistan, followed by set back after set back in Ukraine plus the ever forward march of the multi-polar BRICS, that there must be many within the walls of the White House/Pentagon/US Establishment who are just itching to get back on message...

Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business.

- Michael Ledeen

Back
Top Bottom