Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

But that still doesn't mean genocide is their specific strategic intention.

But that also doesn't mean it will not become a 'natural' byproduct of their systemic callous cruelty...
I can see what you are saying @Michael B-C but I don't think we can say with confidence that genocide is not their strategic intention. I don't think we have any evidence to back this up... in fact the evidence is pointing in the opposite direction not only in terms of what Israeli politicians are saying but the actions on the ground.

For example, they are saying everyone in Gaza is a militant, they are saying they will destroy everything and the carpet bombing is pointing in this direction. Supposedly they've dropped 6,000 bombs in the last week alone and Israeli tanks are also lined up just outside Gaza ready to move in.

From what we are seeing and hearing I'd say the evidence is quite strong that genocide and / or ethnic cleansing is in motion right now.

1000019555.jpg

Israeli defense minister Yoav Gallant making it easy for international prosecutors to demonstrate his genocidal intent:“Gaza won’t return to what it was before. We will eliminate everything.”

Last edited:
Yes, it looks like Peterson deleted both of those tweets, can't find them anymore either.
It does look like he's deleted many of his recent tweets. Earlier this morning I noticed that he had restricted replies to his tweets too. Below is a screenshot I took of one of his tweets. As they say, in the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Peterson has either decided to refuse to see the other side of the argument - or he's playing perception management. At the end of the day his income relies on his reputation, and sharing his views on Israel has tarnished it in the eyes of his followers. Not that he needs to worry about money, but I doubt the cleanup of his twitter feed is a result of seeing the light of truth.

1697294631730.jpeg

"Where is humanity" asks the lady. For Yoav Gallant, an exercise of "humanity" is to give you the chance to escape from the place that is going to be wiped off the map. For him this could take days or months, but the truth is that they have been systematically erasing Palestine for years. This is just the final phase.​

No even "everyone" but everything. For them, as for the Na.., with the Jews, Palestinians are not humans, but things, objects. Like rocks, stones, etc.

This situation is serious and extreme from our point of view, given all that is unfolding before our eyes. Israel also seems to be "selling the bear before it's killed". I believe that to do something like this, you really have to be in despair and also be "running out of time". I remain optimistic about this situation because the backlash will come and it will be even more brutal. Remind us that the C's said things had to get worse before they got better. I think we're still just at the beginning of that downward movement. It's a bit like a depression, you have to go to the depths of your suffering before you can say stop, bring about internal changes that will help you get back up the slope, it's like going to the bottom of the pool to push with your feet in order to get back up. Remain hopeful friends, however inconceivable from a human point of view, we are surely seeing the end of an entire empire, perhaps in slow motion.

It's also curious how they cut down the potential for Russel Brand to get more followers just before this kicked off. Especially since he's recently had Gabor Maté on his show, a Jewish Holocaust survivor, giving an objective overview of what the Palestinians have suffered under the Israeli occupation.
Good catch. I saw this on Telegram suggesting the UK's 77th Brigade infowar division (responsible for a lot of the c19 disinformation and counter-activism) targeted Brand:

Eva Barlett's YouTube account was deleted:
I noticed a reference to Facebook removing pro-Palestine accounts, too. Looks like the next set of "purge orders" have been handed down to big tech in order to filter inconvenient facts getting through to the masses.

MAD disallows nukes. Also, aliens don't allow them.

Tell that to the Japanese.

I'm wondering if it's more that they don't allow MAD, but nukes aren't completely off the table.

I guess Israel being so small, conventional weapons could wipe it off the map. I've heard that Iran has hypersonic missiles. If a combined effort of different countries sending cruise missiles into Israel, say targeting airbases, could get them to switch on their patriot systems, Iran could see where they are and knock them out with these hypersonic missiles.

If Israeli air defences could be nullified, and a good portion of their airforce, there's nothing stopping a glide-bombing campaign by Iran and whoever else wants to join in.

Tell that to the Japanese.

I'm wondering if it's more that they don't allow MAD, but nukes aren't completely off the table.

I guess Israel being so small, conventional weapons could wipe it off the map. I've heard that Iran has hypersonic missiles. If a combined effort of different countries sending cruise missiles into Israel, say targeting airbases, could get them to switch on their patriot systems, Iran could see where they are and knock them out with these hypersonic missiles.

If Israeli air defences could be nullified, and a good portion of their airforce, there's nothing stopping a glide-bombing campaign by Iran and whoever else wants to join in.
Welp, in that situation: C'ya later !
😑

Did the UN do anything to prevent genocide in Rwanda? No. The UN has soldiers, who should be in Gaza right now, protecting the population. Are these soldiers there? No. The UN is simply a criminal organization.
Yeah, given that the main say in UN's operations belongs to the very global elites that benefit from war the UN never really stood a chance of becoming a real player in world peace. Even if it was run by good and noble people only their hands would be tied. Their operations are at best a case of peace-washing, and putting bandaids on bullet holes.

The good old image below comes to mind:

1697296392621.png

Back
Top Bottom