Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Yeah, given that the main say in UN's operations belongs to the very global elites that benefit from war the UN never really stood a chance of becoming a real player in world peace. Even if it was run by good and noble people only their hands would be tied. Their operations are at best a case of peace-washing, and putting bandaids on bullet holes.

The good old image below comes to mind:

View attachment 83313

In a recent interview, John Mearsheimer - advisor to three UN Secretaries General - said that the UN SG has all the responsibility of trying to maintain peace between nations, but absolutely no power to do anything about it.

Is there absolutely no way you can leave? If you could leave, would you? Would you want to?
Atm besides the fact that the only international airport is operating wayyy below normal flight capacity, flights are being cancelled left and right.

Furthermore, there have been attempts at striking the airport itself

and lastly, but most importantly: I am not inclined to abandon the people around me. My partner has elderly parents, my cat cannot just travel whenever I decide he should (animal quarantine rules, etc)

I also don't know if this makes sense but: If I start running out of fear, what signal am I sending the universe ?
( In a reality transurfing sense )

If / when the situation relaxes, we will leave

We have not wanted to be here for years
But the inertia of work pushes things forward faster than we notice at "times"

Yes I would leave
Yes I have wanted to leave for a long time.

One way or another, I will leave eventually

Tell that to the Japanese.

I'm wondering if it's more that they don't allow MAD, but nukes aren't completely off the table.

I guess Israel being so small, conventional weapons could wipe it off the map. I've heard that Iran has hypersonic missiles. If a combined effort of different countries sending cruise missiles into Israel, say targeting airbases, could get them to switch on their patriot systems, Iran could see where they are and knock them out with these hypersonic missiles.

If Israeli air defences could be nullified, and a good portion of their airforce, there's nothing stopping a glide-bombing campaign by Iran and whoever else wants to join in.
The assumption that MAD disallows that only works until the next time a nuke is dropped.

I truly believe, if pushed to a corner, Israel will nuke whatever Arabic country it see's as responsible. Whether Israel survives the exchange that follows I don't know but it will unload all the nukes it has on whoever and whatever. At the end of the day, if it's pushed to a corner where its existence is not assured, what does it then have to lose?

This is why US can't attack Russia directly. I don't believe Iran is crazy enough to attack Israel directly either.

May Karma decide each one's fate accordingly 🪷

I will pray the DCM for your safety Dekel. Earlier this week when you made us aware of your situation I agreed whit many on the forum when they suggested that you should leave Israel. After reading your motivation to stay, to help other, to care for your family which are all noble reasons and trying to put myself in your place, today I would probably choose the same path. You are showing great faith and courage Dekel and remember, it doesn't matter where you are but who you are and what you see.

Take care brother and fellow Canadian.

I will pray the DCM for your safety Dekel. Earlier this week when you made us aware of your situation I agreed whit many on the forum when they suggested that you should leave Israel. After reading your motivation to stay, to help other, to care for your family which are all noble reasons and trying to put myself in your place, today I would probably choose the same path. You are showing great faith and courage Dekel and remember, it doesn't matter where you are but who you are and what you see.

Take care brother and fellow Canadian.
Thank you kindly Laurentien2
Please take care as well 🫂🪷🥲

Atm besides the fact that the only international airport is operating wayyy below normal flight capacity, flights are being cancelled left and right.

Furthermore, there have been attempts at striking the airport itself

and lastly, but most importantly: I am not inclined to abandon the people around me. My partner has elderly parents, my cat cannot just travel whenever I decide he should (animal quarantine rules, etc)

I also don't know if this makes sense but: If I start running out of fear, what signal am I sending the universe ?
( In a reality transurfing sense )

If / when the situation relaxes, we will leave

We have not wanted to be here for years
But the inertia of work pushes things forward faster than we notice at "times"

Yes I would leave
Yes I have wanted to leave for a long time.

One way or another, I will leave eventually
I think in your situation, I would react as you. I will pray that everything will be ok for you and your family, friends and your cat. I understand your position. Be careful.

The Cs reference to the gene profile that enables greater receivership capability. I don’t recall the session, it’s been posted in this thread earlier also.
Edit:
As I understand it and correct me if I’m wrong this is dispersed around the world anyway. The mutual destruction of Semitic people won’t eliminate it.

It's the other way around. The psychopathic "gene" in the Ashkenazi "tribe" being shared by around 50% according to the C's.

The true semites are as far as i understood, those who are descending from the kantekkians who intermingled with homo sapiens. And some of these Semitic people, who may possess as well secret power centers that intensifies the "flow/manifestation" of the entropic energy or of the light/creative energy may possess as well an encoded mission of which they'll be aware after the transition to 4 d. A fact which isp undesirable by the 4d sts to happen, as far as I understood.

The C's reference about the true semites has been mentioned earlier on this thread by seek10:

24-september-1995
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q:
Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!
Who is "Jew" is a question and even that is only on individual basis. There are indications that psychopaths are at least one version of Nephilim who feels desperate pressure due to Wave. 1-december-2018
Q: (Pierre) What's the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?

A: 53

Q:
(L) That's more than half. Alright, anything else?

10-february-2018
Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

Q: (Artemis) Evil!

(L) Okay, next question?

(Artemis) Are we Semitic?

Q: (Pierre) So we're going to be the Jews?

(Artemis) We are.

(Joe) None of us have Central Asia in our DNA, do we?

(L) I think we all come out of Central Asia ultimately.

(Joe) Not in our DNA results...

(L) Uh-huh! If you do all our mitochondria and stuff, you always end up there. Okay, next question?

Edit: clarification and grammar

Last edited:
What if a nuke just ambiguously ‘goes off’ in the middle of Israel?
I don't understand what you mean.. ?

I guess this can happen anywhere in the vicinity of nukes (which is a LOT of places)

T.C., a nuke now would lead to more destruction globally on a scale we cannot fathom.
The results and changes (a la post 9/11) afterwards would probably not be too apetizing for anyone on earth

Here's another thought:

There are objects moving in between the earth and moon atm, not huge, but depending on their makeup, they can do some serious damage

Don't know if this is anything but interesting to note

(looked at spaceweather.com)

Back
Top Bottom