Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Disinformation war

Instagram apologises for adding ‘terrorist’ to some Palestinian user profiles

Meta said it had resolved a problem "that briefly caused inappropriate Arabic translations" in some of its products.

The app translated "Palestinian" as "Palestinian terrorists fight for their freedom".
"We sincerely apologize for what happened," Meta told the BBC.

The platform has also been accused of deleting content expressing support for Palestinians during the Israel-Gaza conflict.
MintPress has reported that hundreds of former agents of Israel's notorious spy organization, Unit 8200, have risen to positions of influence in many of the world's largest tech companies, including Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon.

I live in Suffolk. Surrounded by tall trees. The wind yesterday was literally terrifying , making them swing like pendulums , high anxiety causing , never mind the downpours and the flooded lanes. Today the sun is scorching. I could sunbathe but better not , due to sunburn. My mentor advises me to navigate these challenging times where the powers that lurch laugh planning our demise.
We were pretty lucky in Surrey since we only got rain. However, my observation is that we have been getting more and more of these powerful storms in recent years, which I think links to what the C's said about some places getting more wind.

Perhaps it may also represent what Laura has spoken about, where such storms reflect the collective, suppressed feelings of the anger of the ordinary British people who have borne harsh, successive freedom-curtailing lockdowns (as Joe pointed out), as well as high inflation, high taxes, huge increases in energy and food prices, massive national debt. woke nonsense, high levels of legal and illegal immigration plus a Prime Minister foisted on us who nobody (including Conservative Party members) voted for. The voters are now expressing their anger in by-election after by-election as the Tories get dumped by these constituencies. However, the alternative is pretty unappealing with a future Labour Government led by a man who believes a woman can have a penis, who has new hate crime legislation waiting in the wings to cut down even further on free speech, and who wishes to take us back into the EU in one form or another, despite the people voting to leave (how dare the sheep rebel!). We are really caught between a rock and a hard place.

As you will know, the British were amongst the most law abiding people in the world, where violent demonstrations against the authorities have been extremely rare. The two recent massive demonstrations by pro-Palestinian supporters in London passed off peacefully for example. However, I can't see this lasting. If things keep going as they are, I can see more and more people taking to the streets to protest against the government, which ever party happens to be in power. I think there is also an increasing awareness that the politicians just do not have the answers anymore and have effectively lost the goodwill and trust of the people.

Sorry for the rant.​

i provide the link below:

it is the comment of john little on the war in israel.
i found his comments on the idf very interesting.
there is a new issue of revelation six by john little.
i found his text on the geopolitics of the middle east of interest.
the link is:

This is a part of The Economist cover illustration from the 2012 Christmas issue

View attachment 83786

Did the artist just envision the use of hang-gliders in a future conflict between Hamas and Netanyahu, or are they contriving future warfare ten years in advance (which of course they do)?

The Economist - A Rough Guide To Hell
Well, you could be right since my understanding is that the Economist is the Rothschilds' house magazine. Here is another front cover that caused quite a stir back in 2015.

1697990706032.png

Notice the atomic bomb going off at the back on the right hand side.

Here is an interesting response to that front cover:

Salli LaBelle Platt See: Sign the Petition

Explain in full their front cover of "The World in 2015"​

People need to understand the "The World in 2015" new front cover - without being sordidly teased by the ruling elite.

'The Economist' which is partly owned by the Rothschild banking family of England and its editor-in-chief, John Micklethwait who himself frequents the Bilderberg Conference – (secretive meetings of the world’s most powerful figures from the world of politics, finance and media discuss global policies) is distributing an issue titled "The World in 2015" that is leaving many of it's readers, witnesses and suchlike perplexed and disturbed by it's arguably sinister image montage.

This new and menacing front cover features a highly detailed montage of political figures, fictional characters and pop culture icons that given these harsh times of global uncertainty with much extreme geopolitical unrest - we believe that the governing and publishing elite of this country should be 100% accountable and explain it's purpose and message as a matter of urgency. Britain and indeed the world deserves a *full explanation* as to what this front cover is boasting to those in the know and lording at those who don't.

We call upon the Economist to reveal the full meaning and hidden messages behind this particularly bleak and dark front cover and explain what the symbolism is hiding from many of us.

Updates​

You will notice an image of Alice in Wonderland in the foreground. Apparently, this was because there was an article by Emma Hogan inside in its “Culture” section. However, Alice has had a few mentions in the transcripts too.​

there is a new issue of revelation six by john little.
i found his text on the geopolitics of the middle east of interest.
the link is:
I agree that his article on the geopolitics of the Middle East is certainly interesting. However, I have to say can't agree with some aspects of his geopolitical assessment. For example:

1. He left Egypt out of his assessment of the main players in the Middle East. Egypt has one of the largest and best equipped armed forces in the Middle East and is currently involved with aid relief to Gaza. It is also on very friendly terms with Russia, a friendship that dates all the way back to the 1950's and President Nasser.

2. Where he says "This is why they funded and supplied the Sunni uprising against the Alawite regime in Syria as well as ISIS everywhere else", he seems to be unaware that ISIS was really a creation of western intelligence services including Mossad, the CIA and MI6. Yes, Turkey may have been involved too, but they were not the main instigators of ISIS.

3. Russia's debacle in Ukraine has weakened her military and reduced an already dwindling pool of young men of military age. Should their manpower losses continue at their current rate, Russia's ability to extend its reach into the Middle East will disappear. However, even if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, here military power would still not be strong enough to overcome Turkey's ability to stop a Russian invasion of the Middle East.

Where is he getting his information from? Russia's manpower losses are no where near as bad those of the Ukraine, a country with a much smaller population. Moreover, many of the combat troops used by the Russians in the Ukraine are actually militia from the Donbas and Lugansk. Turkey's armed forces do not even come close to the military capabilities the Russian armed forces possess. For example, they have no tactical nuclear battlefield weapons to deploy. Further, Russia does not need to invade the Middle East, they are already there in Syria.

4. For Russia, this has been a big opportunity to make big gains in Syria and Africa with only a small investment of military power. In the process, they strengthened their relationship with Iran as they worked together to destroy Sunni power centers.

I was not aware that Russia was pro-Shiite and anti-Sunni and helping Iran to destroy Sunni power centres, as he seems to claim. My understanding is that Russia currently maintains good relations with Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan, all predominantly Sunni Moslem countries. Indeed, it was Russian intelligence that tipped off President Erdogan to a CIA sponsored coup only a few years ago. Turkey has also played a key part recently in hosting peace talks between Russia and the Ukraine. Moreover, Turkey appears to be lining up on the side of those Islamic countries (including Iran) that are opposed to Israel's forthcoming onslaught on Gaza. As to making gains in Africa, the Russian sponsored Wagner Group seems to have played a major part in preventing the French from intervening in Niger's recent coup. It is unlikely they would not have had the Kremlin's approval for this.

5. Turkey has a tight control of Russia's access to the Mediterranean Sea via the Dardanelles and the Bosporus. She also controls major land routes from the North with her alliance with Azerbaijan. So, as long as Turkey continues to prosper and maintain a large standing army, Iran and Russia are blocked from any meaningful military operations in Syria, Lebanon and Israel.

He seems to overlook that you can also gain access to the Mediterranean Sea via the Straits of Gibraltar, which the Russian Navy currently uses in accordance with the international law of the sea. There is also the Suez Canal too, which is controlled by Egypt, an ally of Russia. He also seems to overlook that Iran has armed and supplied tens of thousands of Hezbollah militants in Lebanon and Syria, which are effectively proxy Iranian armies already in the field.

It strikes me that this man's thinking is probably still stuck back in the good old days when the US Empire and its allies were clearly the "good guys" (the white hats*) and the Russians and its allies were the "bad guys" (the black hats). Unfortunately, times have changed.

*For those not aware, if you grew up on American cowboy films, as I did in the 1960's, the convention was that the good guys wore the white hats whilst the baddies wore black hats.

I agree that his article on the geopolitics of the Middle East is certainly interesting. However, I have to say can't agree with some aspects of his geopolitical assessment. For example:

1. He left Egypt out of his assessment of the main players in the Middle East. Egypt has one of the largest and best equipped armed forces in the Middle East and is currently involved with aid relief to Gaza. It is also on very friendly terms with Russia, a friendship that dates all the way back to the 1950's and President Nasser.

2. Where he says "This is why they funded and supplied the Sunni uprising against the Alawite regime in Syria as well as ISIS everywhere else", he seems to be unaware that ISIS was really a creation of western intelligence services including Mossad, the CIA and MI6. Yes, Turkey may have been involved too, but they were not the main instigators of ISIS.

3. Russia's debacle in Ukraine has weakened her military and reduced an already dwindling pool of young men of military age. Should their manpower losses continue at their current rate, Russia's ability to extend its reach into the Middle East will disappear. However, even if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, here military power would still not be strong enough to overcome Turkey's ability to stop a Russian invasion of the Middle East.

Where is he getting his information from? Russia's manpower losses are no where near as bad those of the Ukraine, a country with a much smaller population. Moreover, many of the combat troops used by the Russians in the Ukraine are actually militia from the Donbas and Lugansk. Turkey's armed forces do not even come close to the military capabilities the Russian armed forces possess. For example, they have no tactical nuclear battlefield weapons to deploy. Further, Russia does not need to invade the Middle East, they are already there in Syria.

4. For Russia, this has been a big opportunity to make big gains in Syria and Africa with only a small investment of military power. In the process, they strengthened their relationship with Iran as they worked together to destroy Sunni power centers.

I was not aware that Russia was pro-Shiite and anti-Sunni and helping Iran to destroy Sunni power centres, as he seems to claim. My understanding is that Russia currently maintains good relations with Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan, all predominantly Sunni Moslem countries. Indeed, it was Russian intelligence that tipped off President Erdogan to a CIA sponsored coup only a few years ago. Turkey has also played a key part recently in hosting peace talks between Russia and the Ukraine. Moreover, Turkey appears to be lining up on the side of those Islamic countries (including Iran) that are opposed to Israel's forthcoming onslaught on Gaza. As to making gains in Africa, the Russian sponsored Wagner Group seems to have played a major part in preventing the French from intervening in Niger's recent coup. It is unlikely they would not have had the Kremlin's approval for this.

5. Turkey has a tight control of Russia's access to the Mediterranean Sea via the Dardanelles and the Bosporus. She also controls major land routes from the North with her alliance with Azerbaijan. So, as long as Turkey continues to prosper and maintain a large standing army, Iran and Russia are blocked from any meaningful military operations in Syria, Lebanon and Israel.

He seems to overlook that you can also gain access to the Mediterranean Sea via the Straits of Gibraltar, which the Russian Navy currently uses in accordance with the international law of the sea. There is also the Suez Canal too, which is controlled by Egypt, an ally of Russia. He also seems to overlook that Iran has armed and supplied tens of thousands of Hezbollah militants in Lebanon and Syria, which are effectively proxy Iranian armies already in the field.

It strikes me that this man's thinking is probably still stuck back in the good old days when the US Empire and its allies were clearly the "good guys" (the white hats*) and the Russians and its allies were the "bad guys" (the black hats). Unfortunately, times have changed.

*For those not aware, if you grew up on American cowboy films, as I did in the 1960's, the convention was that the good guys wore the white hats whilst the baddies wore black hats.

yes, your explanations are valuable. this is why i posted the john little article, because i could not endorse his findings. thank you.

This is a little off topic but since you brought it up. I've been watching the northern jet stream, and it has done nothing but getting more aggravated with many swirls in the north Atlantic that were not there ten years ago. Now we have reports of the jet stream failing as it goes around Florida in US. This is all tied to these issues, and I see it getting worse as time advances. Haiku ...
Could it be a prelude to the ice age perhaps?

Looks like the crew of the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) in the Eastern Mediterranean are about to get some bad news

@KaWaiAwaAwa What do you think?
Regarding the steak and lobster: last week October 13 was the US Navy’s birthday.

I also spoke with my father (3 war theaters) and he never received any special meals prior to deployment. Although I have read about it in WW2 memoirs like With the Old Breed.

Iran president says US complicit in Israeli crimes, no hope in UNSC maintaining peace​

Sunday, 22 October 2023

“So, there is no longer any hope for this Council to play a role in maintaining global peace.”

Could it be a prelude to the ice age perhaps?
According to the C's, this is a given. They said Europe and eastern US will feel it first as I recall. The failure of the jet stream in this area will be devastating to both areas. I would expect that Pierre would have agreed with these assumptions too. He will be missed. Haiku ...
Maybe this war is the tipping point. If that's the case, it's a matter of months before huge blocks of ice 'ruin the psycho-party.'
Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought. [Discussion of new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is expanding.]
Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt of great precipitation much farther north. This causes rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly rapid and intense glacial rebound.
(Turgonl) About the weather here in Canada... It's been fluctuating between hot and cold this summer, and in the winter time. And we were just wondering, is the way the ice age is going to occur, will the summers just start to get cooler and cooler with the precipitation as time goes on over the next few years?

A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.

Truly shocking!

As to the question of where the Ashkenazim derive from per my earlier post, I attach a mocking article from the Times of Israel seeking to undermine Arthur Koestler's Khazar hypothesis as expressed in his book The Thirteenth Tribe. See: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

The article states:

Most recently, left-wing Israeli historian Shlomo Sand’s The Invention of the Jewish People took Koestler’s thesis in a direction he had not intended, arguing that because Jews were a religious community descended from converts they do not constitute a nation or need a state of their own. Scientists, however, dismissed the Khazar hypothesis because the genetic evidence did not add up. Until now. In 2012, Israeli researcher Eran Elhaik [an Israeli-American geneticist] published a study claiming to prove that Khazar ancestry is the single largest element in the Ashkenazi gene pool.

However, when looking at Wikipedia's commentary on Eran Elhaik's research, I note the following:

In the field of population genetics, Elhaik has published papers analyzing the ancestries of European Jews and Druze, including work related to the Khazar hypothesis of Ashkenazi ancestry, a contentious subject that has received media attention. Elhaik argues for a non-Levantine origin of the Ashkenazi and favours the hypothesis that they are of mixed Irano-Turko-Slavic and southern European descent. Most of Elhaik's population genetic research uses the GPS (Geographic Population Structure) algorithm designed by him and co-authors.

Elhaik has said that while his paper "has attracted the attention of anti-Zionists and 'anti-Semitic white supremacists'", his intention was not to disprove a connection to biblical Jews, but rather "to eliminate the racist underpinnings of anti-Semitism in Europe".

In the field of paleogenetics, Elhaik has published papers that identified ancient ancestry informative markers (aAIMs), which can be used for the biolocalization of ancient individuals He has also developed an AI-based method called Temporal Population Structure (TPS) to date ancient individuals from their DNA without prior knowledge.

Reactions

The accuracy and reliability of Elhaik's population genetic theory of the Khazars met with strong criticism from a number of other geneticists, as well as from linguists who took exception to his use of Paul Wexler's theories of Yiddish.

In particular the validity of the proxy population used in his first Khazar paper was criticized on methodological grounds. Marcus Feldman has said that Elhaik is "just wrong" with regard to the Khazar hypothesis where, in Feldman's view, he "appears to be applying the statistics in a way that gives him different results from what everybody else has obtained from essentially similar data". Elhaik argues that ancestry of Jewish populations is poorly understood, and also that principal component analysis, employed to identify population structures and their ancestry, has serious flaws that generate erroneous results.

In a 2015 overview of the issue of attempts to derive an inclusive genetic profile of all Jews, Raphael Falk, touching on Elhaik's contribution to the argument in 2013, wrote:

The findings support the hypothesis that posits that European Jews are comprised of Caucasus, European, and Middle Eastern ancestries, and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry.

Falk then noted the follow-up paper by Behar challenging Elhaik's results argued that the southern Caucasus populations, sampled by Elhaik were related to countries further south. The problem, he concluded, was that 'the risk of circularity of the argument is exposed: Geneticist determine the genotypic details of socio-ethnologists' classifications, whereas socio-demographers rely on geneticists findings to bolster their classifications.'

Obviously, this doesn't explain why the Ashkenazim should have such an abnormally high level of psychopathy in their genetics but it does at least seem to lend scientific support to Koestler's Khazar hypothesis. The article I attached also indicates, to me at least, how sensitive a subject the Khazar hypothesis is in Israel.​

Back
Top Bottom